Decoding Desires Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do now," I say, rubbing my leg up his. "If you still wanted to go."

"Maybe," he says, shrugging. "But I don't need to go now. You know. Cause of you."

I'm blushing hard. "Well, maybe we can go together sometime. Like, in the future."

"Sure," he agrees, but I can tell he's not thinking on that anymore.

"You never seemed discouraged in that way to me, not even the first time we met," I note, remembering how he affected me from the first conversation in the bathroom at the Arcade.

"What?" he asks.

"Like, the way you calmed me down at the Arcade, the way you directed our play that night. You weren't shy, you were commanding. It was hot."

His ears are pink again. "Something clicked with you. Like, the way you reacted to me just pushed my buttons. I felt a connection to you the minute we met."

The answer he's given me is making me feel properly flustered, I love him so much. "Me too," I whisper, my throat clogged up with emotions.

"Thanks, for staying. And, like, not..." He exhales slowly. "Just, thanks for giving me a chance."

"I'm the one who should be thanking you," I say, reaching across the table. I take his hands in mine, the need to feel him, to touch him, it's overwhelming. Another few moments pass in silence with his feet tangled in mine, my hands closed over his. I squeeze his hands then pull away. "I love you, Lee. I know it, I've never felt this strongly for anyone."

"Cody," he says, his eyes looking wet again. "I love you, too." He stands up and holds out a hand to pull me up, too. I take it and am standing next to him again. We're kissing again, and now he's stepping us towards his room.

Once I realize where we're going I break out of his kiss and turn, then run to his room and throw myself on his bed. "What took you so long?" I ask a second later as he's coming through the door.

"You're such a brat," he says, smiling.

"Your Brat," I retort. "Sir." He pushes me down on the bed and I hiss as my still sunburnt skin hits the sheets. I hadn't noticed it before now, but now it stings.

"Shit, I forgot about your sunburn," Lee says, climbing off the bed. He holds his hand out and he pulls me up when I take it. "Shirt off, Cody. I wanna put more aloe on your back and shoulders."

"You don't have to," I tell him. He's not having any of it, he's already turned and left the room. I shrug, which stings, then take my shirt off. It does feel better, now that the fabric is off my skin. I'm not sure why I hadn't felt it when he pressed me up against the wall, other than I was distracted.

He's back in a second with the green bottle of aloe goop. "Lay on your stomach," he demands. I do, crawling up more into the middle of the bed. He mounts me, sitting on my ass, then squirts the gel onto my back. I squeak, the aloe is cold. I cough to cover my squeak, but Lee isn't fooled. He chuckles. "Sorry, I put it in the fridge. It works better when it's cold."

"Does feel nice, once you get used to it," I admit. My back feels hot in places, I hadn't noticed until the gel started to cool me down.

"You're gonna peel on your shoulders probably," Lee informs me.

"Probably," I agree.

"You should get a swim shirt like your nephews," he says, his fingers gently spreading gel across my tender skin.

"And you," I point out.

He chuckles. "And me. How's this feel?"

"Nice. It's gonna be all sticky, though, isn't it? I wanted to continue our activities from the kitchen, but I don't wanna get your bed messed up."

"Are you sure, if you hurt I don't-"

"Positive," I say firmly. "I mean, I like this touching, but I wanted to do more... intimate touching, too."

"I like when you're assertive," Lee says, his hands paused on my back. "What kind of intimate touching did you have in mind?"

"Um," I say, suddenly super embarrassed about asking for what I want. "Could, um. Ah, like. Could Sir, does Sir want a blowjob, maybe?"

"Sir does like blowjobs," Lee says, his fingers dancing up my spine, leaving a cooler, sticky trail in their wake. "Is this a bad boy or good boy blowjob?"

"Bad boy," I whisper, my dick so hard I can feel it in my stomach. I don't even know what that is, but I know I want it.

Lee purrs above me, a deep, pleased humming in the back of his throat. "When I'm done with this I want you to strip down completely, then I want you on your knees at the foot of my bed. Do you understand?"

I shiver at his tone of voice. "Yes, Sir," I whisper, choking on emotions again. When he's done, which is too soon and not soon enough all at the same time, he climbs off my body, then off the bed. I look over my shoulder and he's left the room. I'm not sure what he's doing, but I've got my instructions.

I kick off my shorts, I wasn't wearing underwear, but now I want to be, just to be bad. I rummage through my bag and grab out a pair of dark red cotton boxer briefs and put them on. I wish I had some silky underwear left, but I was running low from what I had brought with me.

Sir didn't tell me if I should be facing the door or the bed, which I fret over for a few seconds before deciding I'd like to see him come back, so I face the door, sinking down to my knees.

He leaves me waiting for long enough that my precum stains the front of my underwear. By the time he does come in I'm stupid nervous, and so turned on.

Sir looks me over, clicking his tongue in feigned disappointment. "My, my, what a bad boy you are, Brat. You didn't follow my directions, did you?"

I shake my head no, looking at his feet. His toenails are painted, I don't know how I hadn't noticed it before. They are black, and for some reason it's incredibly sexy. I've always thought nail painting was a girl thing, but it looks good on Lee. I shake my head again, then focus on Sir.

"Brat?"

"No, Sir," I admit, eyes still locked on his black toenails. I wonder if he's naked, then risk a glance. He is, and fuck, his dick is so suckable that I'm salivating.

"Why not?" he asks, stepping closer to me. A shiver passes through me when his hand catches my chin.

"Because I wanted," I start, but choke on my own words. "I wanna be punished, Sir."

"You're not supposed to want to be punished," he says, turning my head, forcing me to look at him. "Don't you wanna be my good boy?"

"Yes," I whine. "I want both!"

He nods, sucking on his lower lip as if deciding what he wants to do. He looks down then back at me. "What's this?" he asks, his toe sliding up my shaft. I lean into it, because I'm a slut for Lee.

"My, um, your dick," I say, correcting myself at the last second.

"Obviously," he dismisses. His dick is right in my face with him this close and the smell is distracting, to say the least. I swallow some of my drool as it fills my mouth, longing for his hard cock. "I meant the stain on your underpants?"

"Sorry, Sir," I say, not sorry at all. He's locked eyes with me and I'm trying to look away, but I can't. I'm hypnotized by his eyes.

"You're not actually sorry at all, are you, Brat?"

"No, Sir," I admit. I try to turn away again and his grip on my chin tightens. His toe strokes my little man, not enough pressure to do much other than drive me crazy.

"It's time for your punishment, then," he says, pressing his foot into my dick hard enough that it pushes me back down so my butt is on my feet, then presses some more. I whine and he hums in approval. "We're gonna waste your orgasm, then I'm going to use your mouth for my pleasure."

I whine and he laughs. "Yes, Sir," I whisper as he releases my chin. He drops to the floor, his position mirroring my own, then grabs my dick over my underwear and begins to stroke me.

"Too bad you're wearing underpants," he says in a way that makes my dick throb. He feels it and chuckles. "You're gonna make quite the mess in these today. They stay on, do you understand?" I whine, the thought of my wasted orgasm stuck in my underwear is both uncomfortable and sexy. "Good."

He strokes me faster, then wraps his hand around my shaft over the cloth. The friction is intense and I'm already so turned on that I'm only seconds away from my orgasm. I don't say anything, I wanna cum, I wanna be a bad boy. I wanna be punished, but I also wanna cum. I want it all.

I'm so close, trying hard to pretend like I'm not, but Lee isn't fooled. His hand closes hard and my orgasm slips away, even though I was so close. I'm moaning and writhing and he chuckles, then kisses me hard. His hand starts moving again as we're kissing and it doesn't take much time for me to get close again.

He squeezes down on my little man just before the train is ready to leave the station, and just like last time, my orgasm disappears. It's beyond frustrating, I just wanna come. I'm making these pathetic noises into his mouth as he kisses me and he's humming.

I'm so riled up that I can't think straight. "Please, let me cum, Sir. Please, I'm so close. I need to cum, Sir, please."

He starts jerking me off again, still over the underwear, and he doesn't say anything, just watches me with eyes that see through me. I wish he'd say something, him not talking is nerve wracking, but soon my orgasm peaks again, my balls full of cum. He strokes me and I'm getting closer and closer, then his hand disappears at the critical moment.

I can feel each surge of cum as it shoots out of my dick, and I can feel it as it soaks into my underwear and slides down my shaft, but the orgasm that should accompany it is missing. I'm whining, mewling, howling my frustration, my hips humping the air as if that would help me find my finish, but it doesn't.

Sir sits back, a smug smile on his face. "Sir," I whine. He kisses me again, then bites my bottom lip hard enough that I squeak.

"I let you ejaculate," he says, stroking his cock. He stands up and his cock is at face level again and I'm leaning forward to greet it before he can say anything else. "Fuck, Brat. Such an eager boy." He shivers as my lips close around his frenulum. I suck, his head is messy with bitter precum.

My dick is still hard, so hard. Achingly hard, but Sir's dick in my mouth is demanding all of my attention. His taste is all I want, and I want more. I grab his dick with both hands, then lick and suck his head until he's swaying. My mouth is bitter with his lust. I want more. I want it all. I go to suck him in deep but he pushes my head away from his beautiful piece.

I whine and he purrs. "Over here, Brat," he says, then sits down on the bed, his legs spread wide open. He gestures for me to sit between his legs and I do. "Suck my balls, but be gentle," he demands.

Lee smells so good down here, his musk making me dizzy. I grab his shaft and lift it up, pulling his balls up with the skin. I can see the start of his crack, and I'm dreaming of licking his ass, of him sitting on my face and smothering me with his beautiful ass. He threads his fingers through my hair and drags me forward, breaking my train of thought as he pushes my lips against his balls.

I suck one in and am pleased with the way it tastes. I'm careful, gently kissing and sucking, I don't want to make Sir uncomfortable in any way. Eventually he pulls my head up his shaft then presses his dick to my lips. I open up eagerly, thrilled to have his dick in my mouth.

"You're gonna deepthroat my dick as best you can, do you understand?" I try to nod, but his hand in my hair and dick in my mouth are pretty restrictive, so I just hum my answer and hope he understands. "Good boy," he praises, then pulls my head down his shaft. I try to open up my throat but I haven't done this in forever, and I've only ever really done it with my head hanging off the bed, so I'm not actually ready.

Sir's dick doesn't care if I'm ready, and the feeling of being dominated by Lee's cock has my dick dancing in my own cum. I look up at him and meet his eyes. There's a second where he's gauging me, trying to tell if he's going too far, but I close my eyes and moan in pleasure, hoping that's enough to let him know how I feel.

It must be. He pushes my head further down his cock, then stands up and leans towards me. It pushes his dick deep and I gag, choking on his magnificent cock. He pulls back and I suck in a deep breath. He's watching me again, so I nod to him, a micromovement, but he sees it.

He pushes me down on his cock again, faster this time. I don't get it any deeper before I gag on it again. He pulls back and lets me take another breath before his fist in my hair tightens. "That's right, Brat. Gag on my cock. I'm teaching your throat the shape of me so you can do this all the time. Bad boy Brats get deepthroated, do you understand?"

I am going to be a bad boy all the time, if this is what it gets me. I fucking love it. I love how it feels when I'm gagging, when there's nothing I can do but what Lee wants me to do. I'm touching my cock, Sir's cock, I'm so riled up I could come at any second, but Lee doesn't miss a beat. He kicks my hand from my little man just before I'm ready to erupt, and we waste another orgasm.

I'm crying out, moaning in frustration when Sir shoves his cock down my throat, even deeper than last time. He pulls back just before I gag, but he doesn't withdraw this time. He waits until I'm no longer gagging, then pushes it back down until I'm gagging again. Pulls back, let's me catch my breath, then gags me again. He adjusts the angle of my head and does it again. And again. And again.

Tears are streaming down my face, snot is everywhere, and Sir is laughing, rocking my head slowly up and down his shaft. I'm so ashamed of the noises I'm making, but Sir likes it, I can tell. He looks beautiful, his lust clear on his face as I look up at him from between his legs. I never want to be anywhere else, I feel complete as I service him.

I'm gagging again, and then something relaxes and he slips deeper into my throat. The gagging sensation is gone, I can't explain how it feels, other than full. He slides deeper yet, and fuck me, I'm deepthroating him. It's hard to breathe, but I don't need to breathe, I need to get Sir off so he cums down my throat.

Sir starts pulling back and just before he hits the place where I start gagging I grab his hand in my hair and pull my head back down onto his shaft. He moans, his other hand moving to grab more hair, then he's rocking his hips and my head so his dick stays deep.

Too soon I need more air than I can suck in, so I tap his thigh three times. He pulls my head up his dick and then I'm sucking in air to the point where I'm almost hyperventilating. He releases my hair and cups my cheeks, forcing my gaze up to his, checking on me again.

Well, I'm not done being a bad boy. I reach down, very deliberately touching my little man so he sees it, then stare into his eyes. He purses his lips and smiles at the same time, and I'm super pleased with myself.

There's not much I can do after that. He kicks my hand away and presses his foot firmly against my package, smooshing my dick in my own sticky, slimy fluids. He then grabs my head and pulls me down on his cock again, this time going as deep as he can. His pubes are tickling my nose and I'm stupid proud of myself. He rocks himself in small movements, staying deep, and the world narrows down to his foot on my junk and his cock in my throat. I wish he had a mirror in his room, I wanna see how I look, and I also don't wanna see myself in such a shameful position.

"Gonna cum soon," Lee growls. He's so sexy, the way he's thrusting, the way he's put me in my place. "Gonna cum down your throat, Brat." Oh shit, his velvety tone and the pressure of his foot on my dick, and the pleasure of his cock down my throat has me so close to bursting. I hope he doesn't notice, and I also want him to notice, but then he pulls me down as far as he can. His balls on my chin twitch, then I can actually feel his cum travelling down his shaft. It's a weird feeling, his cum deep in my throat. I have to swallow, so I do.

"Fuck, Brat, you're sucking the cum right out of me," he pants, still rocking his cock in small cycles. "That's right, drink my cum, bad boy. Feels so good when you swallow my cock down."

It pushes me over the edge. My hips are thrusting against his foot and I'm coming hard. I'd scream, but his dick is down my throat, still throbbing as he pumps his cum straight to my belly. It's intense, the orgasm I have and the orgasm he's having, all of it messy and overlapping.

"Are you coming, Brat? Yeah, that's right, cum while I'm down your throat. Fuck, fuck, don't stop, fuck," he says as he loses his composure. He's riding my face and I'm riding his foot and then it slows down and he's pulling my head off his cock.

My face is a mess, it must be, with all my snot and tears. He cups my face and brings me up to him for a kiss even with my messy face. He kisses me sweetly then releases me. "You're so fucking sexy right now," he whispers, looking at my cum-soaked underwear. "Do you need help getting up?"

I shake my head and brace myself on his knees, then stand up. "I'm good," I say, my voice raspy. Lee reaches forward and grabs the waistband, then pulls my drawers open. We both look inside. I whine, biting my bottom lip, but Lee likes what he sees.

"So sexy," he whispers again. He leans in and takes a deep breath, then leans back, his smile huge. "That was hot."

I nod, too embarrassed to look at him directly. "So hot." My throat is sore, but I don't care. "I should, ah, go shower now, I guess."

"What, you don't want to wear those underwear all day?" He chuckles, then releases my waistband. "I'm teasing, go take your shower."

I clean up, carefully washing my back, basically undoing all of Lee's earlier work as I carefully wash up. He's prepared for this, and re-aloes my back when I'm dry. I hate how my shirt sticks to my back, but it's still better than how much it burned when I got out of the shower.

I'm barely dressed when my phone rings, it's beside the bed still. It stops ringing before I can get it, but I'm not too concerned, it's either work or Carrie, literally no one else ever calls me, other than Lee.

It was Carrie. I redial her as I'm walking back to Lee's kitchen. It barely rings once.

"Coco!" Carrie yells into my ear. "You're not allowed to ignore my calls. Did I wake you up?"

"Nah," I say, holding my phone on my shoulder as I pull lemonade out of the fridge and work to pour myself some. Lee's at the table, his laptop open. He looks up at me and I show him the display with Carrie's name on it and he nods, then returns his attention to his laptop. "Been up for a while, and I'll ignore you whenever I want."

She harrumps and I chuckle. "Whatever, loser. So, so, sooooo...."

"So what?"

"First off, you and Lee together are super duper cute."

"Um, okay." What do you say to that? I'm sure I'm blushing, and Lee is now paying attention, though I can tell he's trying to be discreet about it. "Sure."

She laughs. "You are. He's super hot, so you'd better not mess this one up."

"I won't!" I exclaim. Lee's cheeks turn pink and he looks away, trying his best to focus on his laptop. "I mean, I'm trying not to."

I can almost feel her eyes rolling. "There is no try, young padawan, only do."

"Whatever, Yoda." She intentionally gets the quote wrong and it drives me crazy, but I'm not giving her that satisfaction today. "Did you have a reason for the call, or just to gossip?"

"Coco," she exclaims with mock-hurt. "Isn't talking to your wiser, older sister enough of a reason?"

"Sure, sure."

"SoOooo..." She puts a weird stress on the word making it two syllables.

"Oh, we're back to 'sooo'?" I tease.

"That was a pretty wicked bruise on your shoulder yesterday."

It's a good thing I hadn't taken a sip of lemonade, I would've choked on it. I didn't, obviously, but I must have made a gagging sound anyway because Carrie makes her 'I found out something Cody didn't want me to know' squee of excitement. "I'm always bruised up in some way or another from work," I say, trying to dismiss it.