Decor Ch. 02

Story Info
Guests become part of the decor at popular new restaurant.
4.9k words
4.34
26.3k
17
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,279 Followers

The car trip home was silent as Kara replayed the night in her mind. She kept her left hand out of view of Paul fearing he would start asking questions about her missing engagement ring.

"You know, if you wanted to do it, you could have just told me." Paul said with a smile.

Kara knew he had no idea what happened. He did however find out that she was on display similar to their friend Penny. He found it amusing and didn't want to get in the way of his fiance exploring her sexual side or having fun. His disappointment was that he didn't get to see her in action.

"It was spur of the moment. I didn't think I would, but they sure know how to sweet talk you." Kara said softly.

They got home and went to bed. Kara replayed the night in her mind again. She thought of how it both turned her on and scarred her. She was helpless to do anything and although Rick never actually did anything physical to her, he let people take advantage of her. Now she had to see him again Monday morning. She closed her eyes and drifted off.

Kara got into work Monday morning and found a small box on her desk. She opened the box and found her engagement ring inside with a note tucked behind it. She picked up the note and it read:

- Don't say I never get you anything.

The note was signed with R which made it clear who returned it. She put the ring back on and was relieved one problem was off her mind. She had contemplated buying a fake one just to save face, but she knew Paul would eventually find out she lost it. This was a much better outcome.

Kara worked the rest of the day and never came into contact with Rick. She wasn't sure what kind of game he was playing, but it was starting to concern her. As she was wrapping up her work, her phone rang. She checked the name and saw that it was Rick Lawson Sr.'s personal line. Kara froze. Why would Rick's dad be calling her personally? What did Rick tell him? Questions without answers were popping in her mind at an alarming rate. Her hand shook nervously as she reached and grabbed the phone.

"Kara speaking, how may I help you Mr. Lawson?" Kara said, the nerves traveling through her voice.

Kara sat across the desk from Rick Lawson Sr. His office was massive with wood flooring and oak shelving lining the walls. There seemed to be another room that was also an extension but Kara was too nervous to take in all the perks. She didn't dare speak a word as saying anything could get her in more trouble than not saying anything at all. Mr. Lawson let the tension build. He could sense Kara was nervous and he wanted her to dwell in that feeling. Finally the silence was broken.

"Do you know why I called you here, Kara?" Mr. Lawson asked politely.

Kara shook her head. Again following her own personal rule of saying less.

"Well it's come to my attention that an incident occurred at the restaurant called Decor. Do you know what incident I'm talking about?" Mr. Lawson asked.

Kara had only one guess as to how her boss found out about what happened. Her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment of having to now discuss with her boss how his son basically made her a sex toy. She nodded.

"Good. We're on the same page. First of all, I apologize for Rick's behavior that night. Believe me, he will be punished. You may choose to have a sort of in-house private restraining order if you so please." Mr. Lawson explained.

Kara was appreciative of addressing the matter professionally. She didn't know to what extent he'd be punished, but even the restraining order would be ideal, if she decided to go through with it.

"I'm going to be straight with you Kara. I want Decor. The owner has been reluctant to sell, but with a sexual assault and rape lawsuit potentially coming at him, he might reconsider." Mr. Lawson started his pitch.

"I'm not suing Decor." Kara finally spoke up.

"No, of course you're not. And it will probably never come to that. But he needs to think it will." Mr. Lawson said letting Kara put it together herself.

"You want me to blackmail him so he'll sell the business." Kara said after a moment of thought.

"He gets a reasonable amount of money, I get the business. Win win." Mr. Lawson said smiling.

"What's in it for me?" Kara asked.

"Your fiance stays in the dark about your traumatic experience." Mr. Lawson said.

"No." Kara said.

"No?" Mr. Lawson repeated.

"I'm not putting my reputation on the line so you can buy a business. And then you have the audacity to try and blackmail me. Screw you." Kara said standing up.

"Kara, I didn't offer money because I knew I didn't have to. You can storm out here all pissed off, but you will be back. The one good thing in your life is Paul and I know you'll do anything to keep him. So let's stop playing games and get down to business." Mr. Lawson said confidently.

Kara thought about the repercussions of walking out. She loved Paul, but even the most loyal boyfriend would have trouble getting around what happened to her. He wasn't sure if he would see it as cheating or being helpless throughout the matter. It scared her that he might see it as cheating and what would that say about his character. She didn't want him to find out. She looked at Mr. Lawson who was pleasantly waiting. She did respect his straight forward tell it how it is approach. At least she knew there wouldn't be any hidden deals.

"What do you need me to do?" Kara asked.

Three Weeks Later

"Listen up people, we get a lot of news to get to, so if you could just gather around." Bill said making eye contact with the staff at Decor. Behind him was a black cloth covering a large item that Bill was hiding for his announcement.

"As you know with the recent incident that came to light a couple weeks ago there were talks of a lawsuit that would have shut this place down. But thankfully with the help of the new owner Mr. Lawson, there is no need to worry about that. It's all taken care of. However so this doesn't happen again, there is going to be a new process in place for guests to become decor. A process that I will help oversee." Bill said proudly.

"For her role in the incident of not properly securing the victim's table, Ms. Polnick, along with Ms. Meltzer, our former photographer, were both given a few options including dismissal. However both have agreed to the option of becoming apart of Decor's new logo which will be placed on the front of the building.

Bill pulled off the sheet and at the front of the room was the new Decor Logo. The logo was the name Decor but beside it was Hannah Meltzer now held and secured in place. She was naked in 7-inch heels with black tape covering her nipples. Her left hand rested on her hip and right arm was bent at the elbow with the hand parallel to the ground as if she was holding a platter. She smiled and as everyone finally caught on, she was frozen in place. Above the 'e' was Carissa Polnick naked and secured as the acute accent. Her face was blank and she stared ahead.

Everyone clapped for the new logo and Bill took one long look full of pride. It was he who had suggested using the girls in a different role. A role that they couldn't possibly screw up. The contract stipulated the girls were required to be on display from 6:00 pm until 1:00 am every night as the new logo. Bill walked over to Hannah and lightly groped her right tit. She never intended to get caught up in the mature nature of the place, but the money was too good to pass up and she knew she screwed up with that one girl. She felt Bill's hand grope her. He had done plenty of times so far while she was frozen as the logo. She knew he was harmless and wouldn't do anything further for fear of losing his job and power.

Bill looked at two of the hosts Brett and Tyler standing nearby.

"We don't open for another two hours, can you put the new logo sign downstairs in the basement." Bill said. His eyes shifted briefly to Hannah's.

"But sir, it's pretty dirty and dusty down there." Brett tried to object.

"It's a sign, Brett. Now get it out of here." Bill commanded.

Brett sighed. He and his friend Tyler grabbed the sign and moved it towards the elevator. After hauling the logo carefully from the elevator and through the hall, they turned the light on to illuminate the dark storage room. It was full of old furniture that was never thrown out and other miscellaneous items that probably should have been thrown out. There were cobwebs everywhere except one path which most employees took when they ventured down to the storage room to add to the chaos. Brett and Tyler gently placed the sign down against the only wall space they could find that it would fit. Right next to the old tables and televisions before the renovations.

The two hosts stared at the girls still tightly bound to the sign. The fact that the girls were frozen gave the illusion that they were realistic looking mannequins that were part of the sign. It was creepy and fascinating at the same time. The hosts did one last check and made sure they hadn't accidentally scratched or hit the frozen beauties before heading back to the main floor to watch the rest of Bill's presentation. As he left the room, Brett's hand lingered on the light switch.

"Should we leave this on?" Brett asked remembering how dark it was.

Tyler flicked the switch. "Not our problem, man. It's just a sign." Tyler shut the door behind him.

Brett stared at the door for a moment wanting to check, but he turned around and followed Tyler.

"Waitresses will now be fully naked." Bill continued as Brett and Tyler rejoined the staff.

"Rachel and Selena will remain as the host displays." Bill said directing his attention towards the two hosts. "You will arrive half an hour early so we can prepare you for display."

The girls sighed.

"Like whatever." Rachel said as she texted on her phone.

The black haired, tanned skinned beauty with full makeup on her face making her look more like a social media influencer than a hostess hadn't really paid much attention to the presentation with her face buried in her phone. Suddenly her fingers stopped texting. She couldn't push down on the screen as hard as she tried. In fact she couldn't move any part of her body.

"Rachel, I need you to pay attention." Bill said.

He grabbed Rachel's phone and tucked it down her pants and into her thong. He lifted her head and grabbed one of her hands, with her long fake red fingernails, and clenched it into a fist with the thumb sticking out. He placed the thumb between her lips to make it look like she was sucking her thumb. Bill stepped back and admired his work.

"Perfect. Now you can pay attention." Bill walked back to the front of the room leaving the hostess standing and sucking her thumb. The rest of the staff got the message to pay attention.

"Now finally there will be a new wheel of display for guests to decide where they will go. I won't get much into detail right now, but if you are on wheel duty, you'll get to see the magic happen. Next week, in addition to the usual crowd, we will be having a VIP Bachelorette party. Tyler, Brett and Melissa, you will be attending to them." Bill said. "Now let's get ready for the evening."

Kara sat at her desk with her coffee ready to start the work day. The last three weeks had been a whirlwind of meetings about her sexual assault at Decor and subsequent business deals between the owner of Decor and Mr. Lawson. The owner was scared enough of the lawsuit that he did end up selling to Mr. Lawson. Kara was reassured that Paul would never find out and due to her respectful behavior throughout the process, Mr. Lawson gave Kara a nice bonus and an upgraded desk and computer along with unlimited free coffee from the company cafe. He also covered her medical bills for testing to ensure she didn't have any STDs. Kara was happy that she could now put the experience behind her.

Kara mulled over the decision to get a private restraining order on Rick. She had always hated him especially after that night, but she also felt turned on when she thought about it. She always pictured Rick as someone who would immediately take advantage of her, but when he had his chance, he only touched her. He was encouraged by her arousal after his hand was soaked from her wet pussy. He did let a few others take advantage of her, but then he ended the situation just as quickly as he started it.

Kara shook her head. No he used her, and he needed to stay away from her. The conflict in her head of what was clearly wrong and what turned her on made the decision difficult to settle. Then she remembered the ring. He returned the ring after she saw some girls steal it. It was thoughtful. Or manipulative.

Rick had not talked to Kara since that night, instructions likely from Mr. Lawson who wanted no distractions during the deal process. Kara wondered if he simply forgot about her and would leave her alone anyway. She decided against the restraining order. She figured she was off limits now due to her helping his father. No need to complicate matters.

The rest of the day was routine which Kara was finally glad to get back to. She turned off her computer and went home for the night. She half expected to run into Rick, but neither saw nor heard him on her way out. Kara decided to stop at her mothers on the way home to pick up some of her stuff as she was still in the process of moving in with Paul.

Kara's mother Natasha was a carbon copy of her daughter Jenny. Both were natural brunettes and both had proportionately shaped bodies emphasizing both their chest and asses. The only difference was their age and although Natasha was pushing 50, she could still pass for 30.

Kara found Natasha reading in the living room dressed to the nines as she usually was. She always joked it was for the mailman, which was slightly true in the sense that she wanted to look good for anyone who happened to drop by. Kara's father and Natasha got a divorce five years ago, but it was mutual and both were still on good terms with each which was a relief to Kara. She had seen some of her friends' parent's nasty divorces and the decision-making both parties made was mind boggling to bystanders.

Kara plopped down next to her mother.

"Whatcha reading?" Kara asked.

Her mother finished reading her sentence and slowly lowered her book.

"Another self help, take action book." Natasha said as she tossed the book on the table. "Honestly they all say the same thing, I don't know why I bother."

"Because your bored. You don't have to work and you don't know what to do with your time. You need a hobby." Kara said.

"Any suggestions?" Natasha said with a smile.

"Knitting. Running. Baking." Kara starting rattling off ideas.

"But I don't know how to do any of that."

"Good thing you got time." Kara said and got up.

"I want to do something exciting like sky diving or getting a motorcycle." Natasha proclaimed.

Kara looked at the book on the table which had a picture of a woman skydiving on the front.

"You do whatever makes you happy, mom." Kara said reassuring her mother.

Kara left the room and went to her old room, which was mostly bare but still had a few items. She could tell she wasn't the only one raiding her closet as with so little clothes left she could now see which ones were suddenly missing.

"Borrowed a few things." Jenny said from the door. "Didn't think you would mind."

"Well if it was still here, there was a good chance I didn't." Kara said without making eye contact.

Jenny walked in and shut the door behind her. Kara knew what was about to happen. She had been avoiding it. Jenny saw everything that night. She had the high ground and witnessed everything Kara experienced. She stopped hanging out with Rick and after Kara briefly told her about her deal with Mr. Lawson, she hadn't talked much to Kara since then.

Jenny sat on the bed beside Kara.

"So we going to address this or just pretend like it never happened?" Jenny asked.

Kara stared at the ground.

"I mean you saw everything..." Kara said.

"Are you okay?" Jenny got straight to the point.

Kara continued to stare at the ground.

"Kara look at me." Jenny said.

Kara slowly turned her gaze towards Jenny. Their eyes met. Then came the tears. Jenny hugged her sister tight.

After finally letting her emotions out over the situation, the two sisters sat on the floor in front of Kara's bed. They talked about what happened after and what Kara had to do for Mr. Lawson. Kara explained the complex emotions of being helpless during the ordeal, but still finding it incredibly arousing. Before long Rick's name came up and the girls discussed his involvement. Kara told Jenny that he had returned her engagement ring and had not bothered her at work since that night. She mentioned the private restraining order and her decision not to sign it. Jenny told Kara Rick had invited her out several times since the incident, but she made excuses to avoid each time. Kara reassured Jenny if she wanted to hang out with him, knowing it was more about the money and better parties, then she wasn't going to be angry about it.

The girls talked lasted several hours as they dove into parts of their lives they never usually talked about. The personal traumatic event Kara had gone through lifted the veil of topics thought to be too taboo to discuss with siblings. As the topic drifted to summer, Jenny mentioned her ambition to get a job that would let her be outdoors like a camp counselor or gardener. She just wanted to enjoy the weather anyway she could. Kara knew she wanted a high paying job and told her she would keep her eye out.

Natasha opened the door to see her two daughters sitting on the floor chatting.

"I haven't seen you two like this since you were kids." Natasha said as she pulled out her phone and took a picture.

"Mom." Kara threw a pillow at her.

Natasha laughed as she left the room.

"If you ever want to talk, you know where to find me." Jenny said.

Kara hugged her tight feeling like a big burden was lifted off her chest. Jenny helped her packed the rest of her items and she drove back home to enjoy the rest of the evening with Paul.

Kara sat down at her desk and noticed a lot of extra chatter between the secretaries. Kara turned to her neighbor Tricia, and saw her reading a piece of paper that looked like an application.

"What's going on?" Kara asked.

Without looking, Tricia grabbed a similar piece of paper from a pile on her desk and handed it to Kara.

It was indeed an application form for a new job at the company in a position called Office Decor. Kara read through the application which outlined the role. The person would be responsible for becoming a decoration for one of the manager's or executive's office. They were to dress as their contract stipulated and then be put on display for the work day, with the sole purpose of becoming a piece of art or furniture.

If Kara read this three weeks ago, she would have been disgusted. But after her Decor experience, the thought of being frozen again was starting to turn her on and being in a professional environment gave her peace of mind that no one would take advantage of her. Being a piece of art in an executive's office and making that kind of money for doing nothing was a job most people would kill for once they got over the sexual objectification, if that even bothered them. And it wasn't a sexist application either. Males could also apply as Office Decor, although they might be used a little more differently if they lacked a certain physique or handsome charm.

Kara looked around and the whole office was talking about the new job. Mr. Lawson walked in and the office quickly went back to their work stations. He passed by Kara's desk and smiled. This Office Decor job must have been a spin off from the restaurant. That is why Mr. Lawson wanted the restaurant so bad she thought. Kara slipped the application into her desk and went back to work.

XBan
XBan
1,279 Followers
12