Decor Ch. 07

Story Info
Guests become part of the decor at popular new restaurant.
7.1k words
4.53
15.5k
9

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,278 Followers

Melissa held herself up on all fours wearing a skimpy bikini and thong that barely covered her body. Around her neck was a thick black collar with a leash attached and held by Selma. She was a bitch. Not just any bitch, Selma's bitch. The frozen Selma radiated strength and confidence while Melissa stayed on all fours like a submissive pet. Selma's people wasted no time getting her on display. She was stripped, oiled, dressed and added within 15 minutes of being taken. The silver lining was that they were all professional. No one touched were they weren't supposed to touch even if no one was looking. She didn't know how long she was stuck, but the sensation of being frozen and the added arousal of humiliation was starting to take its toll. She was feeling the infamous bliss everyone talked about and silently agreed to herself that bliss was the only word to describe it. She couldn't physically touch herself, all she could do was let the arousal take over her body. Oh how amazing it was to be frozen as she orgasmed in her motionless state.

***

"Why would you make that deal?" Paul threw his hands up in the air.

"He taunted me." Kara said. "Why? You don't think I can win?"

Paul was silent. Anytime their was a decision to make, he thought about it. It was a trait Kara envied. She won half of Rick's office without risking anything. Now everything was on the line. For what? The last thing she wanted to do was stare at his ugly mug all day. It was a lose lose deal in hindsight.

"Look I know it was a bad decision, but I'm not going to give up."

"Kara, it was a terrible decision." Paul shook his head. "You know for someone you hate, you sure do give him a lot of attention."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kara said.

"If I hated someone, I would make a point not to see them."

"But Jenny and him are..."

"And how often does Jenny see me because of you."

Kara restrained her tongue. Defending the veiled accusation was only going to dig her hole deeper. And if she dug it too deep, she risked Paul finding out the truth. Revenge was a risk worth taking. She didn't want to stare at Rick's ugly mug, but shoving him in his old office closet and taking all the praise and money for her new job would be poetic justice.

"I hate Rick, okay. He's an asshole and cocky and I can't wait to literally put him in his place." Kara said.

Paul didn't say anything. Kara grabbed him and pulled him close.

"If you got something to say, say it." Kara said.

Paul kissed her. It was a kiss, but it lacked passion.

"I guess I'll take care of business cards and the guest list. You and Jenny can look after food and beverages?" Paul said.

Kara nodded. Paul stood up and scratched his head like it was an awkward pause during a first date.

"Well I better get to work on those." He flashed a smile and left.

Kara remained in the same spot. He knew something was going on, but he couldn't place his finger on it. The obvious choice was Rick. Opposites attract and hate sometimes turned to passion so it was a reasonable assumption. The thought made Kara shudder. The truth was much more complicated and she needed to deal with it before it was too late.

***

Melissa never got the chance to give Selma a piece of her mind. By the time she was free, Selma had already been escorted out. She thought about the implications of being frozen for so long. Was it an addiction she'd feel or would it subtly change her behavior? Would knowing the addiction exists change her opinion? The potential answers scared her. She had avoided it for so long and it angered her that the one person she trusted the most, carelessly left her in a compromising position.

Melissa barged into Bill's office and shut the door behind her. Bill stood up, angry at the intrusion.

"You knock before you come in here." Bill yelled.

His rage was met with an equally passionate slap across the face causing his skin to flush.

"You froze me without my consent and I was forced into that display." Melissa's voice was louder.

Bill shrunk. "Melissa, they told me you agreed. If I'd know, I would have..."

Melissa put her had up to cut him off. "Because of you I am addicted now. You can't take that back."

"Addicted to what?"

Melissa watched Bill's reaction carefully. He had no idea what she was talking about. She broke down in his arms and explained everything. Legend, the stolen camera, the addiction of freezing. The weights of anxiety slowly lifted from her mind as she confided to her boss. He apologized profusely.

Melissa sat calmly in the chair opposite Bill's desk. Many questions ran through her mind.

"Do you think Mr. Lawson knows?" Melissa asked.

Bill shrugged his shoulders. "About the stolen camera, no. But he is the type of man to know about his product. I wouldn't put it past him."

"So he's knowingly putting people at risk..."

"People sell cigarettes and alcohol, those can also cause addiction. If there's no actual proof that freezing people causes an addiction, there's really no reason to stop. I mean all the proof you have is from a thief you can barely describe."

Melissa sat back uncomfortably. It wasn't a black and white issue and Bill did have a point. There was no evidence. And she didn't feel any different... yet.

"So what are we supposed to do?"

Bill clasped his hands together.

"Status quo. The best thing we can do is maintain our positions and look for more evidence. Frequent customers, unusual behavior. That sort of thing. I further recommend that you document everything you experience since you may now be affected."

"You're going to use me as a guinea pig."

"I'm sorry, Melissa. I know this is my fault, but now that you know, we should use it to our advantage."

Melissa crossed her arms. He was right, but that didn't take away what he did.

"Fine, but you need to stop freezing staff when they don't listen."

Bill took a few seconds to mull it over and nodded his head in agreement. He didn't have much choice in the matter. He slid a piece of paper across the desk.

"There is one other issue to deal with."

The piece of paper was a summary of a contract for Selma to become a mascot for Decor. It stipulated that she would be required to be on display for certain weekends during the month for a minimum of two years.

"Needless to say, the young pop star really enjoyed her experience. Her lawyers had that offer to us within the day."

"But she doesn't know the risks. We need to tell her."

"No. Because we don't know the risks." Bill could sense Melissa's reservations about the situation." Look if this young pop star sticks to this schedule, she's obviously not addicted."

"If I don't get a say in anything then why are you telling me this?" Melissa asked.

Bill pushed another piece of paper forward.

"Because her signing the contract is contingent on that contract."

The second piece of paper was a contract for Melissa to be a permanent part of Selma's display. Any time Selma was to be put on display, Melissa had to join her on all fours. There was also a section requiring Melissa to attend two of her concerts as a frozen display. She pushed the contract back to Bill.

"You're kidding me. You want me to sign up to be her frozen bitch. No way."

Bill slid the paper back slowly.

"If we want to maintain our positions here in order to bring this issue to light, we're going to have to make sacrifices. You want the world to know? If Selma falls to this addiction, the world is going to find out."

Bill placed a pen on the contract.

"Your decision, Melissa."

***

Kara dropped the grocery bags of assorted snacks on the counter next to the beer. Snacks and alcohol were an important part of any party and skimping on that was not going to leave a favorable impression. Paul quickly did an inventory check and nodded in approval.

"I saw Jenny's car out there." Kara said.

"Yes you did." Jenny said entering the kitchen wearing her cheerleader costume. Her top tightly wrapped around her chest covering her firm breasts. It was cut off at the midriff, showing off her toned abs and sparkling belly button ring. The skirt was the exact opposite leaving nothing to the imagination as her long legs extended down from a skirt that barely concealed her ass. The costume was completed to perfection with her added pigtails and team stickers on her face. "Our third model is upstairs getting ready."

Kara's face went sour. "I can't believe you asked Rick's cousin."

"She's hot. You need hot models, Kar." Jenny said. "Besides it's not like you have to talk to her all night. She's just here for her looks."

Kara had no time to complain.

"Where's my outfit?"

"Upstairs in the guest room." Jenny checked her watch. "You better go get ready."

Kara walked into the guest room and immediately froze. It couldn't be.

"Hello, Kara."

Kara's mouth stopped working.

"Oh is it my turn to play with you."

Lexi walked over in her underwear and traced her finger along Kara's breasts.

"I've always wanted to return the favor."

She locked lips with Kara. All those times kissing her lifeless lips and now she was experiencing the real thing. It didn't compare to playing with her frozen body. Kara was completely intoxicated by the girl. The sound of footsteps stirred a panic. Kara snapped to her senses and pushed Lexi away as the door opened. Paul looked from one girl to the other, both seeming flustered.

"We're you two making out?" Paul said in a joking tone.

The girls looked at each other and laughed.

"You wish, babe." Kara said. She kissed his cheek. "Where's Jenny?"

"I already froze her. Just waiting on you two. You ready?"

Kara and Lexi nodded and gathered their costumes.

Kara was frozen behind the drinks table wearing a push up bra that emphasized her chest. The word 'Tips' was written above her chest with the arrow pointed down to the cleavage below. There was plenty of room for spare change or bills. Beside the television stood Jenny in her provocative cheerleader outfit standing on a makeshift small podium to emphasize her as a display. Directly across from Kara was Lexi. The way Paul had froze them, their eyes locked on each other forcing her to stare at the object of her desire while repeatedly feeling pleasure. Lexi wore the same outfit as Kara, tip jar chest included as the food table laid in front of her. Each girl carried Party Decor business cards in their right hand for guests to grab, hopefully leading to more customers. Everyone was perfectly in place and all the food and beverages were out for consumption. Kara was happy and was certain the displays would generate business. Bring on the guests!

Kara had no idea how many people Paul invited, and was surprised to see more and more people piling into the party. The room was large enough to hold the forty-ish people she counted, with an even mix of men and women. More people meant more potential customers. She heard many compliments about the party decor but no inquiries into why the girls were frozen. To make matters worse, Rick showed up. The first thing he did was tip Kara, winking at her with a mischievous smile.

Kara fought hard to ignore the pleasure of being frozen so she could eavesdrop on Rick. He wasn't there to party or to support Jenny. He was there to round up business. Handing out business cards, she started to recognize the people. They weren't just people from Paul's office, they were people in the fashion industry. The exact type of people that would be interested in Rick's service.

With Paul distracted in the kitchen, Rick took the opportunity to grab all of Kara's business cards and threw them behind the table. He replaced them with what was likely business cards for Mannequin Modeling, turning her into his own personal marketing model. And there was nothing she could do. Paul would never think to double check the business cards. Soon people came and grabbed Rick's business card from her hand. Not only was she losing business, she was actively helping Rick. He moved on and did the same to Lexi.

Paul was actively keeping the party running and had no time to advertise for Kara. The plan was to steer conversations that focused on Kara into what Party Decor meant, but beyond that and an intermission announcement, the business cards were supposed to do the trick. Now Rick took that over and when people asked about the frozen models, he directed it to a conversation about mannequin modeling. If they inquired about the technology he would point at Kara, Lexi or Jenny. The whole event had turned from a Party Decor showcase to a Mannequin Modeling information session.

Kara's emotions were all over the place. With the baseline of consistent frozen pleasure, her happiness from staring at Lexi switched to rage when she overheard Rick. After the feelings of anger subsided, the humiliation of not only being outsmarted, but actively helping her own demise of being a permanent object for Rick created a surge of pleasure she had never felt before. She was being taken advantage of. Again. Like the night at Decor, Rick orchestrated a situation which left her helpless. However, this time there was no fear of physical consequences, only emotional. It allowed her mind to enjoy the scenario that much more. She didn't have to worry about the consequences of unprotected sex or of Paul finding out. She only had to worry about ending up as a trophy for Rick. She hated it. But her body followed its own rules as the pleasure rose and faded like a wave in the ocean for the rest of the party.

At the end of the party, Rick walked over to Kara on his way out.

"I can't wait to have one of these in my office. Really ties the room together."

He tipped her again and the left along with the remaining guests. Paul unfroze the trio. Everyone was giddy and excited, except Kara.

"What's wrong, Kara?" Paul asked.

Kara ignored him and walked over to Jenny.

"Let me see those business cards." Kara demanded.

Jenny clutched them tight. "There's like 3 left. The guests took a lot."

Kara grabbed her sister and physically removed them from her hand. She looked at the content of the card and stared at her sister in disbelief.

"You helped him." Kara said.

"Kara, what are you talking about? Helped who?" Paul said.

Kara handed him the business cards for mannequin modeling.

"These are Ricks."

"Kara, I didn't help him" Jenny said.

"Rick invited everyone in the fashion industry here. And then he switched my cards and Lexi's cards. But not yours. He didn't need to."

"Kara, I didn't know." Jenny said.

"You betrayed me for that asshole. Why would you help such a self-serving..."

"Kara, I didn't..."

"Get out." Kara said.

"Kara please, listen..."

"I said get out!."

Jenny held back tears more than her defensive statement. She looked one last time at Kara, realizing there was nothing she could say and left.

***

Mr. Lawson slumped against the wall with a bottle of rum in one hand. He wasn't intoxicated... yet. The models stood perfectly in their glass prison. They were free to come and go, but Mr. Lawson knew they would stay. The ugly side of buying technology not made by your company was there were always hidden skeletons. Addiction, he found out a few weeks ago, was one of them. It made sense from what he heard about how it felt. He likened it to a smoker having an orgasm every time they took that first puff. Who would want to let go of that feeling? Of course, like any vice, some people seemed to be more affected than others. There were the lucky women who rejected his offer, but the majority couldn't resist.

All the women in his collection were from respected professions. There was Leah, a very popular school teacher he dated briefly. On a whim she took his offer to try out the booth and before he knew she quit her job and accepted one as his model. Now instead of teaching young minds, she stood in a red cocktail dress in the middle of an empty room. Beside her was Melina, his former dentist. He was dumbfounded when she opted to sell her practice and accept the modeling job. The power of pleasure and addiction.

He tried to ignore the problem, hoping it would go away on its own, especially with his very own modification to the technology coming out. But it didn't go away and if it ever got out, his company and life would be over with the amount of lawsuits that would be filed. Of course he never had to worry about that until Ashley. A famous CEO and juggernaut in the fashion business suddenly thrown out of her company after a disastrous PR scandal. The whole world tuned into the story and front and center was Lawson Corporation. Was it a set-up? Was there bad blood between Lawson and Winters? The media went wild with speculation. After the confrontation at Decor, the board of directors told Lawson to fix it or the brand damage would be irreparable. Ashley refused any help and told everyone off, to put it nicely.

As for the new tech. No one said anything about it, but he could tell it was the black sheep in the room. They were all waiting for it to rear its ugly head in a rape case or two as the final blow to the company. Lawson slammed the rum back and stumbled to his feet. He knew what he had to do.

***

Ashley entered Roman's office, the same scene of her infamous PR disaster. Roman had two models lined up against the wall wearing what appeared to be Sexie's new line of lingerie.

"You call yourselves models. Breasts out, asses out. That's all people care about. You are objects to them. That's how we sell lingerie."

"Great motivational speech." Ashley said.

Roman turned and grinned at his former competitor. "You think you could do better, Ms. Winters."

Ashley shoved her purse into Roman's arms and stood in front of the models.

"You are both very gorgeous models. That means the majority of the work is done. All you have to do is showcase your beauty."

Ashley walked over to the first model wearing the full lingerie set of bra, thong, garter belt and stockings complete with matching high heels. The signature to Sexie's new line was the tiny bows lining the straps of the bra and garters with a matching large bow around the girls neck. The tag line was 'Give him a present he'll never forget.' Ashley was always impressed with Sexie's marketing despite the message behind it.

"Women are like a book cover. Men will talk to you if they like what they see or they'll move on to the next book." Ashley said. "You know you're beautiful and you know your best assets. Showcase those."

The model relaxed from her ridiculous pose of shoving her chest out while arching her back. She spread her legs wide, moved her shoulders back and gently rested her hands on her hips. Her breasts were pushed out, but only slightly. The real focal point were her long tanned legs. From behind, her ass was barely contained as it spilled out of the thong. She smiled seductively and remained in her pose as Ashley stepped back beside Roman.

"How you made it this far focusing on ass and tits is beyond me." Ashley said.

There was a noticeable contrast between the first model and second model, who still held the original pose. She was uncomfortable and it was easy to tell. The first model was relaxed. She was confident and it inspired confidence in those who gazed at her.

"So that's your secret." Roman said.

Ashley laughed. "That's modeling 101."

Roman shoved Ashley's purse back into her arms.

"What can I help you with Ms. Winters. A job?"

Ashley slapped Roman across the face.

"I want revenge."

"I'll have to take a rain check on a kick to the nads."

"On my company."

Roman turned back to the models.

"A little modeling advice is not what I'm looking for at the moment."

"Then how about a new mascot and spokesperson?"

XBan
XBan
1,278 Followers