Dedication

Story Info
Simone visits Miss for some self-bondage.
4k words
4.8
2.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I know that the end will not be to everyone's taste, pun intended, though it is a fetish of mine. If you want self-bondage and torture, Part I. If you want human toilet, Part II. Hopefully, you will enjoy both if they are your thing.

Part I

Miss asked, "What do you want to do today, Simone?"

Though we were dating, we had not played in a while and we dropped into our more formal roles, her as my dominant, me as her submissive, once I crossed the threshold of the dungeon. I had arrived at the dungeon in feminine attire which signalled to Miss that I was in femme mode. I was wearing a little black dress over a plain black bra and panty set, the bra containing my C-cup breast forms held by a flesh colored sleeping bra. On my feet were simple ballet flats. I smiled, saying, "I know better than to say, 'The usual.' I think today I would like to do some inescapable self-bondage so that you can find me and release me, if you want. It's been on my mind and I would love to surprise you."

"Anything else?"

"Well.... There are those two things that I want to do though you continue to tease me with them."

Miss laughs, "Ah, yes, make out with me when in sub mode and be my toilet paper. Your tongue in action at one end or the other."

I smiled, "Yes, Miss, those are the things."

"Well, I have an idea about that, I will share it later."

My cocklet stirred helplessly in its severe confinement as I was wearing a new inversion chastity device. This metal device had the usual ring that surrounded the base of the twig and berries though, instead of a cage, it had a short rod secured to a metal plate with a ball on the end. To wear it, once the ring was on, one pushed their cocklet up into the body with the ball on the rod and secured the plate in place with a small wrench. The visual was lovely with the plate that held the rod and ball visible at the top of the scrotum with my shaven sack below it. One could pee though it was messy and erection was well nigh impossible as the cocklet tended to push deeper into the body. I had never thought about spurting with it on.

As she walked out, she said, "Well, how about I go freshen up while you get yourself ready for my return." When she left the room, she was in street clothes. Though I did not know what, I suspected she would return in something more of a dominant outfit.

"Yes, Miss, that sounds lovely."

When I was alone, I assessed the dungeon. Today, I would use the four poster bondage bed. I had some items with which to torture myself and some restraints to bind me. First, I took off my clothes and shoes and set them to the side, keeping the sleeping bra that I used on to help contain my breasts while I was nude. Taking a deep breath, I used the bathroom as I had no idea how long I might be confined.

When I returned, I first found the black rubber tights and over the elbow opera gloves. I pulled the tights mostly up my legs and pulled on the gloves. I secured a cuff on each wrist and ankle, finishing with padlocks on each. The wrist cuffs each had a round metal plate attached to the D-rings on them. I then inserted the newly charged remote control butt plug into my bottom and switched it on, the brief vibration signalling that it was ready to go. I opened the app that I used to grant control to Miss and sent her a message. I immediately felt the invader start to buzz. This was going to be distracting!

Next I took the TENS unit pads, all 6 sets of 2, and began to apply them to my body. Two small pads on either side of each nipple, under the breast forms, the 2 sets attached to one lead that I plugged into the small electrical device. I switched them on random patterns at a low intensity to test and decided to leave them on while I further prepared myself. I next put on pad on the metal plate of the cock cage and its mate on my low back, turning that pair on in a similar fashion to the breasts pads. Halfway there!

The next pair of pads ended up on either butt cheek almost touching the butt plug and I turned these on to a random setting. For the last pair of pairs, I used small pads. I put one matched set on my left nut and high up on my right inner thigh and the other on my right nut and my left inner thigh. In the end, breasts would get stimulated together on one channel, cocklet and butt cheeks would get their own two channels, and the nut and inner thigh pairs would get the fourth channel. Currently, all were set on a low intensity with random patterns. When I was done, I pulled the rubber tights up to my waist.

I quickly found the bondage bodysuit before I lost my nerve. This was a rubber leotard with elbow length short sleeves and a high neck. I slid my legs in and pulled it up my body before sliding my arms into the arms, carefully layering the sleeves over the ends of the extra long sink tight gloves. I zipped up the front of the leotard, first removing and replacing the leads from the TENS pads on the controller, having threaded them through the small hole below the base of the zipper for that purpose. I zipped up all the way to just below my chin. I then pulled on a rubber strap-on harness with a moderately sized cock attached to it and locked it onto my waist. This also served to cover the leads coming out of the suit. I clipped the controller onto the belt of the strap on. I turned each channel of the TENS unit up to 50% and hit the pause button after the brief initial shock.

Gathering the rest of my items, I moved to the bed with its rubber sheets. I secured each ankle to the foot of the bed, spreading my legs wide, this seeming to push the rubber suit against the base of the butt plug. I groaned as Miss toyed with the intensity again. I already knew that I was trapped and at her mercy because all of the locks I was using were unlocked when I found them and she had the keys.

I tested my reach to the attachment points at the head of the bed and I was satisfied that I would be stretched though not overly so. I put the last lock where I knew I would be able to feel it along with the TENS device. Taking a deep breath, I put the matching rubber hood over my head, guiding the built in cock in to fill my mouth. On the outside, there was a longer fake cock attached. The fake cocks had a hole through both of them for breathing that could also be used to feed me liquids. The rest of the hood sealed off my head--my eyes, my ears, my nose, all covered, limiting sight, sound, and smell. I wish the hood had earbuds for sound though I also enjoyed the silence. At the top, there was a D-ring.

Feeling around on the bed, I found the last lock, which fit into a small fitting at the back of the leotard which when inserted into a corresponding hole in the hood could be secured with the lock. The hood also overlapped the front of the leotard, covering the top of the zipper. When I snapped the lock closed, my heart rate immediately jumped. I raised my left arm and felt around for the magnet that matched the metal plate on the cuff and felt the satisfying tug as it attached. Taking a long slow breath through the cocks, I found the TENS controller and flicked off the pause, immediately feeling the jolts in all those tender areas. The random patterns were all different--my nipples felt like they were being kneaded, my poor caged cocklet was sizzling, my butt cheek pads felt like pinches and the pads attached to opposing nuts and inner thighs had a wave that went back and forth in sequence.

Laying down on the bed, I felt around for the snap hook secured to the headboard and attached it to the D-ring. Breath coming quick now, I lifted my right wrist and felt the magnet take away my last semblance of freedom. My entire body was covered in black rubber, a cock at my waist and a cock at my face. My arms and legs were secured spread eagled on the bed, my head held secure to the headboard. My body twitched and writhed as the TENS pads changed their patterns randomly. I could feel my cocklet trying to swell to no avail. I felt the vibration pattern in the plug change and vary, feeling a bit like someone was playing with me like a fidget.

I waited in silence and in darkness. With no music or other audio, I had no sense of time. My entire existence revolved around my sense of touch due to the deprivation of the other senses. Even my sixth sense, that intuition, failed me as endured the torture that I had created for myself. Sometimes my breath would quicken as the particular pattern running from cocklet to the base of my spin and back would get into a dangerous rhythm that seemed to be leading to an orgasm, but then the pattern would change, sometimes to something more uncomfortable or downright painful, ratcheting down the arousal.

After an age, deep in a subspace, I felt some weight to my right, on the bed, someone seeming to sit there and caressing my rubber clad head. Then, to my shock I felt weight on the left side of the bed, clearly not someone straddling me, but another person! Then weight on the bed between my legs. I began to shudder and buck in my bonds, unable to communicate, cut off from the world, the object that I wanted to be, a human Sybian for Miss's entertainment and, it seems, for the possible entertainment of some friends.

The weight between my legs seemed to crawl up my body, me now feeling it on either side of my hips. Then whoever it was, settled themself on the cock at my waist, taking it in slowly until they came to rest with it fully inside of them, my hips bearing their weight. This served to put pressure on the butt plug which increased the intensity of the vibrations. I only then noticed that the weight on either side of the bed was gone though I felt weight on either side of my head. This is what I wanted, but it was so much, almost too much. Without any ability to protest, I imagine whoever it was lowering themself onto the cock on my face and as they settled their weight, two things happened--the cock in my mouth pressed against the back of my throat and my only source of air was cut off.

The person at my waist began to bounce as I noticed the TENS pads, channel by channel getting more intense, the pleasurable sensations becoming overwhelming good and the unpleasant sensations becoming excruciating, causing me to buck as much as I could, truly a human Sybian. My head began to swim until the person at my head lifted off enough for me to exhale and inhale before sliding back down on me again. Over and over, this went on until they stayed a particularly long time, grinding their hips onto the cocks in my mouth until they orgasmed, finally lifting off of me.

If I thought that I was going to get any respite, I was wrong, as they or someone else lowered themself onto my face as the person at my hips seemed to orgasm. I don't know if it was just three insatiable people or more, but I lost count of the times I was used, face and hips, to get people off, all the while the TENS pads now at maximum. Without fully noticing, I realized that the butt plug was in a more consistent pattern now, almost seeming to stroke my p-spot back and forth. And all of a sudden, all of my TENS pads were set on a clench pattern.

This resulted in my feeling like my nipples were being pinched, my bottom was being fucked by the plug, my nuts being squeezed, and my cocklet, squished up into my body as it was, being stroked. Later, Miss told me that, since they did not know which channel went where, they set them all for the clenching/stroking pattern. They left me to savor these intense pleasurable sensations and it clicked what they were trying to do. They wanted to force me to come! I had not come with this chastity device on before and I imagined the experience would be beyond a ruined orgasm, utterly unsatisfying.

I imagine, as they watched my poor tortured body undulate faster and faster, they figured that I was close, and the began using me again, grinding hard into my hips and my face, taking my breath away. At one point, I felt a third person sitting on my chest and a fourth tickling my feet. The one on my head would slam down 5 or 10 times and give me a chance for a quick breath and do it again. Over and over until my body betrayed me and the first orgasm hit me, my whole body trembling now.

And it didn't stop. Later, Miss told me that they used me like this for 3 hours of our 5 hour session, giving me a few breaks, sending some liquids down the tube. She would not tell me who or how many people used me. She only shared that once she saw what I had done, she sent an email blast out to a bunch of her friends--some of whom I know, perhaps from the bachelorette weekend--and they came--pun intended--and went over the three hours.

I released two more times, now in agony and ecstasy. Their use of me slowed down until I realized that the TENS pads were turned off and the butt plug was not vibrating. I took long slow breaths and felt someone--Miss, I presume--releasing me. Top of hood, arms, and legs first so I could rise, trembling. Then she unlocked the hood and carefully drew it over my head. She kissed me on the cheek as I melted into her arms, her nude, me whispering a quiet thank you to her--both for releasing me and for giving me more than I ever imagine. She drew down the zipper to the leotard, helping me out of it and the tights and gloves.

My body was a sheen of perspiration which made taking off the TENS pads all the easier. Miss took off the sleeping bra helping hold my breasts and then took off the breasts themselves to take off the last four pads. She slid out the plug and unfastened the chastity, my poor cocklet emerging in a seeming sea of spurt. She led me to the bathroom so I could shower, which I did for a long time, and then dried off and slipped on the robe that she had left me.

When I went back into the main dungeon, everything had been cleaned and put away and I thanked Miss again. She was now wearing a cute cotton strapless romper, held up, it seems, by her lovely bosom. We sat on the couch, cuddled together, processing the intense experience that I had just had while snacking on some fruit and cheese and crackers and salami. When we were sated, she said, "Do you want to hear my idea, Simone?"

Part II

"Yes, Miss, I had forgotten with all of the overwhelm, thank you for reminding me."

"I am going to give you a choice, one end or the other. Either we make out in this submissive headspace that you are in or you act as my toilet paper as I need to use the bathroom soon. But, be forewarned, if you choose the second option, there is no way I am going to kiss you after your tongue is cleaning my ass."

I nodded, saying, "Give me a moment, Miss." I pondered the choices that I had. Miss and I had made out as dating partners, we had even had sex, but I had never tasted her ass. But I really wanted to kiss her today, so I was torn. Part of me knew that she was particular about someone licking her clean and that this could be a one -time offer. I swallowed and closed my eyes, then opened them, turning to face Miss, looking deep into her eyes. "I... I want to be your toilet paper, Miss."

Miss smiled, saying, "Splendid. I am both surprised and not surprised. You are showing quite a lot of dedication today, especially after than ordeal, which, as usual, was probably more than you signed up for."

"You are not wrong, Miss, I both loved it and don't know that I would want to do it again. You have a particular way of turning things up to 11 that still surprises me."

"Great, let's get your breasts back on and... go. Or at least I will go." I shed the robe and Miss helped me adjust the breasts on my still sore nipples and pull the sleeping bra over my head. She then led me to the bathroom and pointed to the ground, "Close your eyes." I did and to my surprise, I felt her lips close to mine, and I heard a hoarse whisper, "You were fucking amazing today, Simone. You knocked it out of the park. I can't even imagine what it was like for you in there, helpless, dependent on me. Your trust in me knows no bounds. I am going to give you one deep kiss before we do this not because you want it, because *I* want it, I want to reward that dedication."

She laced her fingers into my hair and pulled me to her, my mouth also sore from being wrapped around the cock for so long, bringing her soft lips to mine sensually, her tongue dancing over my lips before she kissed me deeply for a long while, quite the kiss. She broke the kiss and laughed, saying, "You can open your eyes, you silly goose." I did, seeing her wiping the remnants of the kiss off her lips while she stood. She peeled the romper down her body and kicked it aside. She was wearing plain cotton panties that followed the romper.

She spread her legs and drew my face to her nether lips, parting them. I could smell the musk of her play today, her body sticky with it. Pulling my head back, she began to let her stream go into my mouth. I knew what she intended, to fill me as much as she could before I swallowed, which she did, cutting off the stream, before repeating it twice more until she was empty, a fart or two slipping out. "Clean me, bidet. I think that makes more sense than toilet paper." I licked any stray pee and her juices from her lips and inner thighs until she was satisfied.

She let my hair go and to my surprise, lifted the seat to the toilet, resting herself with spread legs toward the back on the cold porcelain. She pulled my head between her legs and pushed my face between them, saying, "Keep your eyes open, bidet." I watched as turd after turn fell into the bowl, fortunately for me, seemingly well formed and somewhat dry. I had feared it would be a sticky dirty messy poo that I would experience. "You lucked out today, as I imagine you are thinking. I know you well." She let a last bit of pee go before she was done.

She stood, holding my head down near the bowl and flipped her leg over my head. Grabbing me by the hair again, she pushed my face close to the surface of the water, my nose barely touching it, and I felt her close the lid as much as she could before pushing the handle to flesh, the rush of water splashing my face as her waste went to wherever it goes. She eased the pressure on the lid and let me kneel once again. Seeing that my face was damp, she wiped it dry with some toilet paper and fed it to me to chew and swallow.

She then stood silently before me and pressed the top of my head as though she was pushing a button. I lapped up any stray pee on the front of her thighs, some of which had started to run down her legs, and around her nether lips. When she was satisfied, she shifted me away from facing the toilet and turned her back to me, spreading her legs and using her hands to spread her butt cheeks.

I took in the sight, again inhaling her scent, the musk, the earthiness of it all. I was glad that Miss was a healthy eater! I also looked for remnants of her recent doing of her business and they were indeed there, mostly flecks here and there, though one larger spot almost like the bullseye on the her crinkled sphincter. The first few bits did not have much taste and they were somewhat gritty. I worked my way from outside in until I was on target for the bullseyes, which, eyes wide open, I hit right on the dot, the taste more acrid than the smaller flicks. I lapped to dislodge the small piece and swallowed it down. There were some flecks left so I made my tongue stiff and poked it into her as far as I could, smiling as I heard her gasp with pleasure and press her bottom to me.

Pulling back, I checked my work again and when I was satisfied, I bent over on all fours in front of the vanity. Miss left me there which she showered and dried off. Sitting on my back, she dried her hair and did her simple make up, all the while, me pondering what I had finally done for her, a hint of the bitterness lingering on my tongue, almost a stinging sensation. When she was finished, she tapped me on the head again and I rose to a kneeling position. "Stick out your tongue!" I did and she scrutinized it, saying, "Hmmmm, good job."

12