Dee - Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure just what time they left, but I was sore all over. I slept until noon. When I got up, I found a note on the kitchen table. The note said to open my laptop and then click on the folder titled pictures. I did as the note said. I opened up the folder. I was shocked at what the pictures showed me doing. I didn't know what to do, so just sat there and cried. I deleted the pictures, but I knew it was useless, because they had the originals.

I became their slut-whore. They used me on my days off, when David was at work. Also anytime he had to go to a seminar or conference. If he was gone for a few days, they had gang bang with me. I was helpless to stop them, or do anything about the sex they demanded to have with me.

It only got worse. Our creepy next door neighbor, came over one day when I was home alone. He knocked on the door and I opened it to see him standing there.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want what those other guys are getting," he said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

He showed me a lot of pictures of different men coming and leaving our house.

"I was going to show these to your old man, if I don't get some of that hot pussy of yours," he leered.

'Now what should I do? What's one more guy that I had to fuck. One more that had blackmail material on me? I was the slut of Kingston.' Soon all the men in town will be here to fuck me. So I let him into my house and he fucked my tender pussy. I just laid there like a board. This continued until that fateful day in March. Then my world came crashing down on me.

I was frantic. It was getting late on Friday night, and no David. I still have not found my damn cell phone. I walked next door to our creepy neighbor and knocked on his door.

He opened the door and sneered at me, "What do you want honey, some more of my cock?" He asked.

"No, could I use your phone please?" I asked.

"What's in it for me?"

"What do you want?"

"How about you suck me off."

I really needed to use the phone and it wasn't like I have never given him a blow job before.

"OK"

He let me in and we walked over to his phone. When he got next to his phone, he unzipped his pants.

"Fish my cock out and start sucking on it honey?" He laughed.

I got on my knees and pulled his cock out, and gave him a blow job for the use of his phone.

I used his phone to call David, and it went to his voice mail. I left him a message and then I told him I lost my cell phone. I went back home and locked the door behind me. I raced to the bathroom and I brushed my teeth like about ten times and then gargled twice to get the taste out of my mouth. I went to bed scared. 'Oh, why hasn't David shown up yet?'

I got up Saturday morning. David's side of our bed was empty. I got myself a cup of coffee and some toast. I got into my car and left for Saginaw. I was going to look for my husband. I stopped off to his place of business. I went inside and talked with his two sisters.

"He took a friend, that he met at the conference back to Chicago. Somehow his friend missed his ride. David was nice enough to take him home. He said he tried to call you on your cell, but you never answered and it went to voice mail," Pam said.

"Did he say when he would be back?" I asked.

"He figured sometime Sunday afternoon, or evening, but he was not just sure yet," she replied.

I used one of their business phones to call David. The call just went to his voice mail. I left the same message as yesterday.

"David I have to work Sunday night through Tuesday night. You could call me at the hospital Sunday night, if you got back in the evening," I told him.

David

My plan was working so far. She thinks that I was in Chicago helping out a friend. When she leaves for work Sunday night, I will go to the house and get my stuff. There wasn't a whole lot there that I want or really need. Hopefully she gets served on Tuesday. I will have more information on that Monday when I talk with my attorney.

I watched our house all day Sunday. I wanted to see if anyone showed up to give her some action. I only saw our next door neighbor Ed go over to the house. She let him in for a few minutes and then he left. I watched as she opened the garage around 6:00 pm and left for work. I followed her at a distant until she arrived at the hospital.

I went back to the house and pulled into the garage. I closed the garage door, so nobody could see me. I loaded up my truck with the stuff I wanted to take with me. I figured what the hell. I messed up the bedroom to look like I had slept there. I then left some dishes in the sink. I don't know if that was a good idea or not, but fuck it. I pulled out of the garage and went back to Saginaw. I had planned on stashing all my stuff that I didn't need right away, at the office. The rest I took over to friend's apartment.

Dee

I got home from work Monday morning. I noticed right away the dirty dishes in the sink. I checked the bedroom. I saw the bed was messed up like David had slept in it. I ran back to my car and raced to Saginaw. When I got to David's place of work. I looked for his truck, but it wasn't there. The office was open and both of his sisters were there. I walked in and smiled at them.

"Do either of you know where David is?" I asked.

"Neither one of us has seen him yet this morning," Paula replied.

"Can I use your phone, so I can call him?" I asked.

She nodded OK.

I dialed his cell number, and what seems like an eternity he answered.

"David can you hear me?" I asked.

"Just barely," he said.

"Where are you honey?"

"I am in Midland working for the Dow Chemical on a really big project for them."

"Can I come see you there?"

"No, they won't let non-workers, who haven't gone through their safety program on the job site."

"Dee just go home and get some rest. Make us a nice dinner and I will try to get home to see you before you leave for work."

"Ok honey. I love you."

"Dee the signal is breaking up. I can hardly hear you. Gotta go bye."

I thanked the girls and left. I stopped at the grocery store and picked up the makings for his favorite meal. I pulled into the garage and closed it behind me. I put the groceries away and went to bed. I dreamed about David and me and our future together. The alarm went off at 4:00 pm. waking me out of that great dream.

I made his favorite dinner. After I finished with making dinner, I took a shower. I then got ready for work. 5:00 pm. no David, 6:00 pm. still no David. Damn I wish I had my cell phone.

I thought about going next door and see if I could use Ed's phone. I thought better of this idea, because I didn't want to give him a blow job to use his phone. So I just waited in our house for David to show up. Finally, it was time to go to work. I put the food in the oven, and left.

David

I watched her drive on M-46 east toward M-53. I followed her to M-53 and watched as she turned south toward Marlette and the hospital. I turned back and went to the house. The food smelled good as I entered the house. What the fuck I might as well eat while I am here. I cleaned up my mess. I then went into the bedroom and messed up the side that I always slept on. I went back to the kitchen to put some dishes that I would use for breakfast in the sink. I made it look like I was here. I loaded the last of things I wanted into the truck and drove back to Saginaw.

Tomorrow would be D-day, as in Dee and Divorce papers. I talked with my attorney this afternoon.

"She will be served with the divorce papers Tuesday night at work," Brian told me.

I laughed all the way back to Saginaw. I would like to be a fly on the wall, watching her as she gets served and see her reaction. I bet it will be priceless.

Dee

Tuesday was almost a carbon copy of Monday. I knew he stopped at the house. He had eaten some of the dinner that I fixed him. His side of the bed was slept in and there were breakfast dishes in the sink

Again I raced to Saginaw. I hoped that he would be in the office. Again he was not there, but his sisters were there. We had about the same conversation as yesterday. I use the phone again to call David. It was just about the same conversation we had Monday. The signal reception was poor and I could hardly hear him.

"David can you hear me?" I asked.

"Just barely," he replied.

"Are you still in Midland?"

"Yes."

"Can I come see you there?"

"No, and you know why."

"Dee I will try and get out early today, if everything goes right. Also I will try and get you a new cell phone. If things don't go right today, then I will take Wednesday afternoon off to be with you," he said.

"Ok honey. I love you."

"Hello Dee are you there?"

The phone went dead and I was lucky to talk with him before the signal was lost. 'Damn cell phones, why is it when you need them the most, they always fuck up?'

I did the same thing Tuesday. I got some groceries and I made dinner. I took a shower and got ready for work. Again no David at 5:00 pm. or 6:00 pm. I hoped he has time to get me a new cell phone. I wonder just what happen to mine. So I just waited in our house for him to show up. Finally, it was time to go to work. I put his dinner in the oven and left.

It's 10:00 pm. and I got a page to go to the nurse's desk. There was a young gal standing there chewing gum.

"Are you Dianne Winters?" She asked.

"Yes why," I replied.

"Do you have any ID on you."

I showed her my hospital ID card that we have to wear when on duty.

"You have been served," she handed me a big envelope and took my picture with the envelope in my hand.

"What do you mean that I am served?"

She just turned and left.

Most of the nurses were standing there watching what was going on between the two of us. Jane one of my best friends, grabbed the enveloped from me.

"You have been served divorce papers," Jane said.

"WHAT! that can't be, why would he do that? He loves me and I love him," I cried.

Jane opened the envelope. She looked the papers over.

"Yup they are divorce papers, citing irreconcilable differences. He has a restraining order against you to stay 200 feet away from him and any dwelling he is in. Also, at his place of business and any job work sites," she said.

I just got dizzy and fainted.

The nursed leaped into action. Quickly got me on a gurney and stabilized me. After a short while, I came to. I started to cry.

CHAPTER THREE

Dee

At least I have my cell phone back. It was in the envelope that the gum chewing bitch gave me. 'Wonder how she got it.' I turned it on but the battery was dead. I found someone who had a charger and I hooked my phone up to it. An hour later I had enough power to make some calls.

I called David first to find out why he did this to me. The call went into his voice mail. I was wondering who to call next, when Jane stopped me.

"Honey, it is almost midnight and everyone is sleeping. Why don't you wait until morning to make your calls?" She said.

I was a nervous wreck and finally at 3:30 am., the night supervisor called me into her office

"Why don't you go home and get some rest. Then take care of your problems. You have the next few days off, but be back here at your regular schedule shift on Saturday," she said.

"Ok, thanks and I will be back Saturday. Thanks again," I said to her.

I arrived home in utter despair and exhaustion. I hooked my cell phone to the charger and fell asleep on the couch. I couldn't believe that I slept until 9:00 am. I grabbed my cell phone off the charger to called David. Again it went to his voice mail. I left him a message.

"David please call me. I love you very much, and I do not want a divorce."

I called my dad next at his place of work. I told him what happen. He was pissed and I agreed to meet him for lunch to talk about this situation.

I took a shower and got dressed in my good jeans and a nice top. I drove to Saginaw. My first stop was David's place of business. I forgot all about the restraining order. I walked into the business and both girls were there, but no David.

"Hi, is David here?" I asked.

"No, he's not. According to his attorney, you have a restraining order not to come in here. We were also told not to give you any information about David. So please leave," Pam said coldly.

I was shocked. I left the place pissed that David's sisters would treat me that way. I drove around aimlessly not sure just what to do. After an hour of driving, I met my dad for lunch.

I showed him the divorce papers and restraining order.

"What did you do to piss him off like this?" He asked.

"Nothing, I don't know why he is acting like this. He won't answer his cell phone to talk to me. I haven't seen him since he left to go on that weeklong conference," I said.

"You don't think he has another woman on the side, do you?" Dad asked.

"I not sure, he has never acted like he was cheating on me. He did go to Chicago after the conference to take a friend home. Maybe the he was a she and he was cheating on me," I said.

We ate in silence. Dad reread the divorce papers. At a time like this I wish mom was still alive. Sometimes a girl just needs to talk to her mom. I wish my sister Kate and I were closer, it would be nice to talk to her about my problems. She was still mad at me from the time I fucked her boyfriend. It was during a time when David and I had broken up for a couple of months back in our college days. That was something that he never knew about, thank God.

"Well I guess we need to find you a lawyer. Did he leave you any money and have you checked the bank to see what he has done with the checking and saving accounts? Dad asked.

"No, dad I have not done anything. You're the second person I talked to after David's sisters," I replied.

"David stated in the divorce papers that he will split everything 50/50. He will pay the house and car payments. He will also keep the insurance and utilities on the house and he will pay the insurance on the car until the divorce was final," Dad said.

I was crying while he said that. I can't help myself. I still love David with all my heart.

"Ok, I have to get back to work. Meet me at the house at 3:30 pm. I will try and get a lawyer lined up to see us yet this afternoon. I have a couple in mind to call. You go check the bank out and see how much money he left you in the accounts. Also, you need to check the credit cards out. He might have cancelled them," Dad said.

I checked the bank, and we had twenty thousand in saving. He left me ten thousand. We had two thousand in checking, and it was all there. Our joint credit cards were paid off and cancelled. The two cards in my name were still active. I left the bank and went back to my dad's house. I really didn't know what else to do. I waited at the house for dad to come home.

Dad was home by 3:45 pm and he had an appointment set up with a divorce lawyer that he knew, for 4:30 pm today.

At 4:30 pm we were ushered into the office of Sarah Connor attorney at law specializing in divorce cases.

She read over the divorce papers twice. "Jesus why in the fuck would Brian Kennedy take this case," she spoke out loud.

"Why do you say that?" My dad asked.

"Brian is one of the best defense attorneys in our area. I never have seen him ever do a divorce case," she replied.

"Is that good or bad?" He asked.

"I don't know, guess we'll find out," she said.

For an hour she grilled me about everything that had happened between David and me. She wanted me to start from the day we first dated, until the time the divorce papers were served. Of course I lied through my teeth about being a faithful wife. When she got done with me, I gave her a thousand-dollar retainer fee. She was taking the case, and would start tomorrow drafting our response to the divorce papers.

"Stay away from David for the time being, don't call him or violate the restraining order," she advised me.

After dad and I left her office, for the first time there was some hope that I could resolve this mess with David. I did try and follow David a few times to see where he lived, but he must have recognized my car. He lost me. I get lost easy and he knows the streets like the back of his hand.

David

Things have calmed down since she got an attorney. I did notice that she tried to follow me a couple of times, after I had left work. It wasn't hard to lose her in the traffic. I got a small apartment, which I rented for six months, with options to rent for an additional six months.

I got back my blood test and I did have some STD. Considering all the unprotected partners she had sexual intercourse with, I was not surprised. I went to my doctor and he prescribed some medicine. A couple weeks later, I got retested and the diseases were cured.

I thought to myself. 'God I love Dee so much, just how could she do this to me? What did I do that was so wrong? We had such a great time on our honeymoon. I can remember it like it was yesterday. All the things that we did together. How good the sex was? I can still remember the first night at the hotel.'

After a great dinner, some dancing and a few drinks. We both were sexually on fire. We went back to our hotel room. I went to the bathroom to take a piss. When I reentered the room, Dee was laying on the bed naked. She had a sultry smile on her face, and her fingers were stroking her naked sex lips. I had never seen her play with herself before. Watching her really turned me on. My cock was hard as a rock. I quickly stripped my clothes off.

"Stroke that pussy baby, I want to see you cum," I whispered.

Slowly she started to play with her pussy.

Then her finger attacked her clit, I watched her rubbed her clitoris furiously. I could see the moisture collect on her fingers and pussy lips. Her other hand was tweaking her nipples. She picked up the speed with her fingers, and I could hear a slurping sound coming from her sex.

Her eyes were staring right at me, and her mouth was opened slightly. She was starting to gasp for air. I could tell by the look on her face she was getting close to an orgasm. I thought I would help her out by starting to stroke my hard on.

Her eyes flicked back and forth, to watching me, to watching my cock, and she worked her fingers even faster and deeper into her pussy.

"Oh, My, God, honey I'm going to cum soon," she cried.

"Hold on baby, I am almost there," I panted, as I stroked my cock faster.

"Hurry so am I," she said as she was gasping for air.

I gave a groan and shot my load all over chest and breast. She gave a sharp cry and filled her hand with her love juices. We sat there panting for a while, until we calmed down. She then massaged my liquid white gold into her chest and breast and then licked her fingers clean. She leaned forward and started to lick my cock, cleaning it up.

I pushed her back on the bed, and knelt down. I started to lick her soaked pussy. Her lips were puffy and swollen with lust. Her clitoris stood out begging to be sucked. I sucked on her clitoris until I heard her start to moan. Her body started to squirm and twist. She grabbed my head and pushed it hard into her pussy. She blew her orgasm all over my face. This is the first time that Dee has ever squirted at me.

By that time my cock was super hard again. I moved up and planted it deep into her pussy. We got into a rhythm and had the bed just a bouncing. I tried to keep up a good pounding pace. Shortly she wrapped her legs around me. She squeezed me tight as another orgasm racked her body.

I finally felt my cock start to throb and I fired off my second load of the night. I filled her pussy up with my precious fluid. This last explosion drained the energy right out of me. I sort of just collapsed on top of her. We laid there for a few moments, until she pushed me off. I pulled the sheet up over us and we fell asleep with her in my arms.