Deep

Story Info
Stella digs deep to dominate her bff Max.
3.6k words
4.25
8.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed onto my back sprawled out on the bed spread eagle staring at the ceiling in stunned silence following an epic scene carefully planned and executed perfectly by Dom. The pleasure in my body still tingled and the echo of the intense extended release reverberated in regular waves as I enjoyed the deep relaxation that followed the euphoric ride!

"Stella, you were spectacular, Love!" Dom propped himself up sideways on his pillow and looked deep into my eyes with sincerity. He beamed from ear to ear pleased with the beautiful unfolding of the experience into which he had poured his energy and created a sensual escape that was so detailed and intricate, it left little to chance!

I smiled warmly as I began to slowly reenter my body and return to normal headspace. I looked deeply into Dom's eyes with trust and adoration for his time, attention, and dedication to his impressive craft. I was thoroughly enjoying the feeling of complete freedom and ultimate surrender.

"I'd like you to try something, Beautiful!" he started. Dom could be very serious and demanded attention with little effort, but something in his voice caused me to listen a little more intently than usual. "As amazing as this experience was, you are capable of going much deeper and surrendering more completely. I want you to learn how to dominate. I will enlist your friend, Max, to assist you. Once you understand the power and responsibility of being a top, you will be able to understand your role in submitting more thoroughly!"

My eyebrows raised. The idea had me both excited and nervous. As I thought of all the fun and interesting possibilities, I giggled involuntarily. Dom had been an excellent role model for me. I began to draw upon our salacious escapades as I entertained the idea and embraced the dominant tigress within me. The rich fantastical scenes I had experienced under Dom's direction had been nothing short of spectacular and provided fertile soil for my creativity!

I nodded my consent as my mind drifted and flowed happily through my vivid imagination. "I am going to love this!" I finally squealed enthusiastically! "I have so many ideas already!" Dom kissed me sweetly on the forehead. I radiated joy as I basked in his sweet and caring gaze.

As soon as I recovered from our afternoon romp, I texted Max to tell him about Dom's plan and to see if he wanted to go shopping for new outfits for our new adventure. Not surprisingly, Dom had already contacted Max and orchestrated the entire plan. He was ready and more than willing!

It was a beautiful summer day as I pulled up outside Max's place with my top off! He jumped in the jeep and I sped away as anticipation mounted. I could barely contain my energy as it sparkled and bubbled inside me! A shopping spree would be the perfect start to our quest!

Max knew just the right place to find the most scandalous outfits and we walked in like we owned the place ready to be utterly turned on as we sought out salaciously slutty lingerie and costumes. The store was huge with a staggering number of options. Max and I paused a moment to take everything in then glanced at each other grinning like we were two kids in a candy store for the first time!

We circled the perimeter before diving deep into the kink area at the heart of the store. I was in heaven!!!! There were so many beautiful and sexy outfits. Max easily found some very slutty things. I knew he loved to wear sexy lingerie and I wanted to support and encourage him to explore his kinks especially the ones he felt a little shy to try!

He first chose a black lace bodysuit. I looked it over, "Pretty!" I exclaimed pleased with the selection. Max smiled and blushed a bit. I nudged him further. "Choose a few more so we can see what you like best!" Max went through a few more racks. He found a rainbow mesh g-string and matching cropped tank and then found a perfect magenta crochless bodysuit with attached fishnets. "Oooooo that's it! You will look amazing in this!" I cheered and gently stroked the soft delicate fabric. Max seemed pleased with his selections even if he was still a bit embarrassed.

I ogled all the black leather bustiers and body suits. I wanted something very tight and a little restrictive that would show off my curves! Something with big buckles, thick straps, and chains. Maybe even spikes and a collar :) Perhaps one that laced up the front and pushed up my voluptuous breasts forcing them to spill out of their container. There were so many gorgeous options it was overwhelming! As I flipped through the racks of provocative couture my pussy began to ache and I became wetter and wetter in anticipation. The more outfits I considered the more excited I became to dominate my gorgeous friend!

I loved the idea of dominating, Max! He had been so integral in the discovery and excavation of my deepest deviant desires and instrumental in achieving some of my most obscure kinky fantasies. I couldn't wait to return the favor and create some steamy scenes that would bring his sluttiest secret dreams to fruition.

I chose a few options and we headed off to the changing rooms to try on the juicy apparel. Not surprisingly, Max looked absolutely fabulous in everything he chose. His tight butt, ripped muscles, and smooth skin looked absolutely amazing in the fishnet body suit combo and he looked so sassy in the rainbow mesh gstring and cropped tank.

Max struck a pose letting his pouty lips protrude into soft pillows. Mmmmm, I wanted to swoon right into on his perfectly chiseled face! I looked him over as my gaze darkened and grew more serious. It took all my concentration to stay standing as all the blood from my brain hit my clit like a mack truck. YUM!!!!!

Max laughed at the expression on my face and matched the intensity of my gaze as we paused for a beat lost deep in each others' eyes. He broke eye contact first and nodded toward the sleazy power outfits I had chosen. This redirection successfully pulled us out of the heat of the stolen moment and back into the store! I tried on a few options, a full black leather cat suit which I suspected would cause me to overheat, a studded body suit with chains linking my nipples to my neck with a collar which was insanely sexy, and a black leather cropped bustier with matching micro miniskirt. Super slutty!

I decided on a black leather cropped halter style vest with zipper close and nail head trim and matching micro boy shorts that opened fully front to back for easy access. To complete the look, I found the sexiest "fuck me" boots that hit me mid-thigh with 5-inch pointy stiletto heels that I paired with black fishnets. A long black switch with a small leather paddle at one end completed the powerful look. I felt fucking invincible!!!!

"It would be a shame to spend all this time trying on this ultra sexy stuff and not take advantage of it!" Max said suggestively as he cocked his head to the side seductively and opened his eyes wide in his best imitation of an innocent school boy. I smiled at his boyish charm and gave him a quick swat on his ass. He had a point. The booths in the back of the store would be an ideal place to experience our new fits to the fullest extent possible!

We meandered a bit more drooling over the accessories that would add to the fun and overall look. I found a crystal sparkling butt plug and tasseled nipple clamps for Max and a black leather cat mask and necklace vibrator for me. The cat mask would give me the confidence of anonymity I craved for my first experience. The vibrating necklace? Well who doesn't need one of those?

We purchased our new treasures with Dom's Amex! Then eyeing an open booth, I grabbed Max's hand pulling him toward it enthusiastically unable to contain my excitement! I loved how sexy Max looked in his new magenta fishnet thong body suit, so I instructed him to put it on as I stepped into character! I poured myself into my sexy tight black leather vest, black fishnets, and booty shorts and then slowly pulled on my thigh-high stiletto boots.

I could feel my adrenaline surge and course through my body boosting my anticipation and desire while simultaneously stirring a dangerously calm feeling that convinced me I could take on the world and win! I rolled out my yoga mat I had brought in case the opportunity presented itself and prepared the space by clearing any tripping hazards, adding some soft sensual lighting and music from my phone.

I turned to see Max admiring his ass in his new digs as I pulled back the curtain of our booth. I smiled impressed by his finished look and calmly and confidently told him, "KNEEL!" He smirked at me but relented lowering his massive 6'4" muscular body slowly down to the ground. He seemed more human-sized on his knees as he glanced up at me with apprehensiveness and trepidation clearly visible in his deep warm brown eyes!

"Good boy!" I smiled affirming his actions and gently stroking his soft silky brown and blonde streaked ringlets that bounced playfully over his forehead. I kissed him sweetly on the top of his head and breathed in the scent of sweat mixed with ocean breeze and summer day.

"Let me take care of everything!" I whispered in his deliciously delicate ear. I could feel Max's body release one notch as his shoulders dropped away from his ears and he exhaled deeply. I was proud of him for already starting to surrender as a crowd of voyeurs began to assemble for our titillating scene!

I searched through my bag of recently purchased toys and pulled out the nipple clamps and multi faceted crystal vibrating butt plug to add to the experience. I carefully attached the clamps to Max's erect nipples. He winced for a split second but then seemed fairly comfortable as his chest muscles released into soft putty. The tassels hanging from the clamps added to the allure of his magnificent body. After rubbing on a healthy dose of lube, I inserted the butt plug and turned the vibration to the lowest level. I didn't want our fun to end prematurely!

As Max looked deep into my eyes, I could feel how uncomfortable he was with the uncertainty of what was coming next. I paused enjoying the steady eye contact, but also allowing him to fully settle into the discomfort before moving on. Finally I saw his eyes melt and his breath deepen as he slowly conceded his power to the situation.

"Well done, Max!" I encouraged. "Remember if it gets too intense and you want to stop say, butterfly!" Max smiled as if daring me to create a scene so intense he would need to use his safe word. I laughed at his expression of defiance glad to see his rebelliousness had relaxed him further into surrender!

"Now place your arms together in front!" I commanded as I carefully bound his wrists together with rip-ties and secured a silk blindfold over his eyes. I mimicked the cadence and manner of speech that I remembered Dom using in scenes with me as much as possible. I desperately wanted to keep reign over the situation and retain Max's confidence in my ability so that he could comfortably concede to me and have any amazing experience. My delivery was caring and authoritative yet slightly disconcerting while still seductive and dangerous!

"Keep your elbows bent!" I insisted with a soft assertive voice. "You are not to touch your cock unless I say so and if you think you are going to cum speak up so I can drop back on the intensity or change the stimuli. Now relax back onto your heels!" Max nodded and obeyed.

Using luscious smelling jasmine oil, I gently began massaging Max's strong tight muscles. I adored working the oil into his supple skin as I felt his stiff upper traps relax under my skillful fingers. His sultry steamy muscles fueled my desire to deepen his release into relaxation. As he started to unwind and his posture began to slouch, he released a little deeper into the sensual experience. I gently struck his beautiful ass with my switch. "Sit up straight, bitch!" I whispered tenderly in his ear toying with him just a little before striking him again on his perfectly formed gluts.

Immediately Max responded by sitting taller. "You like being my little bitch don't you?" I gently teased. "Yes" he replied reservedly. "Yes, what?" I pressed as I held my switch under his jaw and drew his gaze to mine. "Yes, my goddess!" He replied and I saw a flicker of a smirk on his full lips.

"Wonderful!" I was thoroughly enjoying being a master to my enthusiastic student.

I struck Max's strong cheeks a few more times with my switch. The intensity rose with each strike drawing groans and exhales of pleasure mixed with pain as blood rushed to the surface of his soft skin. "You have been such a good slut and have earned the privilege of enjoying your crowd of spectators. I wouldn't want you to miss out on their enjoyment of our salacious scene!"

I removed the blindfold slowly so that Max could transition to the light smoothly. He gently blinked his eyes and took in the crowd and my sexy leather dom outfit. I saw fire flicker fleetingly in his eyes before he regained control and awaited further instructions!

"Place your elbows in the ground!" I directed as I gave his ass one more hefty spank! I carefully pulled on his butt plug. His ass was not giving it up easily hahaha but eventually with a little twisting it shot out like a cannon. I leaned down pulling his cheeks apart and licked his hole while flicking my tongue in and out. Max moaned in appreciation and craned his neck to see a dozen or so fans outside the booth now touching themselves as they watched him in rapture while I devoured his hole!

I could feel Max tense his cheeks as blood rocketed into his already engorged dick! I pulled back on gorging on his ass knowing he needed a minute to collect himself and to bring the intensity back down to high but not yet boiling over. I dripped spit in his crack and watched as it trickled down the length of his ass to his balls. Max moaned and I pulled away.

Methodically I began spanking him with my bare hand. He lurched forward as the impact increased. Soon his beautiful butt was as red as a cherry! "Your ass is so tight" I whispered in his ear, "I want to fuck it!" Max moaned but I could tell he couldn't speak, he was using all his mental energy trying hard not to cum yet.

Appreciating his restraint, I gave him a break from his puppy pose while I took my sweet time pulling out my new 9-inch strap on dildo making it more theatrical than it needed to be to satisfy our crowd while giving Max a bit of a breather. I rummaged through my bag pretending I couldn't find it as members of our congregation leaned forward in anticipation. After a respectable amount of time, I held the strap-on over my head in triumph. The crowd cheered and Max started to laugh!

"Good" I mused in my head laughing will take the pressure off of him and allow him to better contain his soon-to-be epic explosion. I slowly secured the dildo around my waist and pulled it as tight as possible while still being able to breathe. I buckled it in a ridiculously slow manner to prolong the agony for both Max and the crowd. I am pretty sure I saw drool drop from the corner of one guy's mouth in the audience which only encouraged me to slow down more lol!

I bit the side of my lip pretending to be stumped on why it wasn't buckling and then just as the task was finally complete a roar from the crowd erupted! Ha, as long as it wasn't Max erupting! Max had calmed himself again to high but was no longer a flight risk and was ready to receive the biggest dildo he had yet to take.

I knelt behind his delicious ass draping my entire body over him and teasing him with the massive dildo as I slid it back and forth between his muscular thighs splitting his balls! I whispered compellingly "I need you to relax as much as possible, my pathetic slut! You will feel absolutely amazing! All you need to do is rest on your elbows and I will do the rest! I got you!"

Max returned to puppy pose this time with less trepidation and more trust in my capability to control the situation. He placed his forearms on the ground and his ass high in the air shaking it a little and then twerking vigorously in anticipation! The crowd went WILD loving the gyrations of his gorgeous scantily clad body!

His smooth oiled ass looked absolutely divine. I knelt behind him and used my finger to stretch and prepare him giving his prostrate some love but not so much to send him over the edge. I needed him to stay with me just a little longer! I stroked lube on my dildo thoroughly enjoying the feeling of having my own cock as I smoothed the lube lavishly on every formidable inch!

Once it was oiled to my satisfaction, I began to gently slide my big juicy dick extension into my beautiful bestie's hole! Max moaned a low satisfied growl delighting in a long-awaited desire to feel my prosthetic cock inside him. As the crowd whistled and howled, I felt Max convulse slightly. I knew the accolades would turn Max on as much as me and wanted to prolong the experience of this extraordinary escapade as long as possible!

Slowly and steadily I began fucking my beautiful friend's ass. The rhythmic sensation felt amazing as the hard end feel reverberated out to my clit and had me feeling hotter and hotter and wetter and wetter with each consecutive stroke. The intense power I felt creating the scene was a massive turn on and the onlookers augmented my enjoyment as it occurred to me I might be the first to cum!

I pushed the thought from my mind and refocused on satisfying my gorgeous "girlfriend" as I guided him to experience the bliss of complete surrender. I could feel his glut muscles release as I pounded him harder and faster. He groaned in a new primal animalistic way which until now I hadn't heard him utter!

His ass started to suck me in as I penetrated deeper and deeper with our sultry dance. I could feel his body start to tense rhythmically ever so slightly. "Let gooooo!" I said softly drawing out the syllables to deepen the release. By the time I had finished my coaxing, Max was convulsing and contracting in a regular rhythm!

As I unclipped his nipple clamps, the intensity of his orgasm multiplied. The extra sensation of his contraction sent shock waves through my pelvis rocketing me into climax with him. We both left the planet for a ridiculous amount of time and rode wave after wave of release before landing back on the shores of reality!

Max let out a sigh that was so profound and satisfied it gave me an aftershock of sensation that was nearly as good as the main quake! He dropped his forehead on his still bound hands. I could just make out a tear that had streamed down his face before he wiped it away with the back of his soft sexy hand.

I tenderly rubbed his back, "Max you were amazing!" proudly congratulating him as I carefully unbound his wrists and let him roll them in all directions before massaging away any tension remaining in his forearms and hands. I stretched his wrists and fingers in opposite directions helping to relieve any remaining tension from holding the sustained posture for so long. Max turned over and lay flat on his back on the yoga mat. He exuded peace and looked so fulfilled and satisfied it brought tears to my eyes to be able to provide him with such a gift of full release!

I collapsed next to him enjoying the pleasure now radiating through my body! I kissed his lips gently and tossed his hair slightly with the tips of my fingers careful not to disturb his zen. As I leaned closer, I whispered directly in his ear, "You surrendered like a fucking champ! I am so proud of you!"

Max smiled contently with the knowledge that he had completed the task he set out to accomplish with flying colors! Dom would be so impressed when we told him about our experience and the DEEP DEEP understanding we gained from it. I couldn't wait to dominate again! The power and fulfillment felt like nothing else on earth :)

12