Deep Dive Ch. 05 - Solo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ramdon
Ramdon
60 Followers

Thankfully, after going through almost half of the containers I found what I was looking for. Two full med kits, a handgun, three empty magazines, and a few cardboard packs of ammunition that looked slightly too long to be used in a pistol. Focusing on my findings, I got more info about them.

[Medium balistic pistol]

[10mm FMJ ammunition]

Well, seems I was wrong, the ammo will fit and that puppy will pack quite a punch. I loaded the magazines full and slid one of them into the gun with a satisfying click. The weapon reminded me a bit of the M1911 and had that cool, vintage look compared to the rest of my gear, especially the laser pistol.

Opening the next box I was rewarded with more ammunition, this time for a rifle, a holster for a handgun, and a black, metal cylinder that I immediately recognizes as a suppressor. I didn't want to celebrate too early, so I took out my rifle and tested it out first. The ammo type was just as I needed, which was a blessing, and I managed to screw the attachment to the end of the barrel. To top things off, I strapped the holster to my belt, and just as I suspected it fit the handgun perfectly. This was cool, I was cool, and this whole game was cool. I couldn't wait to see what I would find in the next box.

Rope, flashlight, arc lighter, and general survival stuff. A slight disappointment, but not terrible, could be useful later on. I didn't even go through it all, just packed it all into the bag that was also there and moved to the next one.

After pulling out more clothes I declared the end of the search, physically exhausted. I had all I needed and was sick of struggling with my current strength. Even so, the last crate nudged me to take a closer look at my armor again, as I wiped the sweat from my forehead with the sleeve of my suit. I didn't pay that much attention to it earlier, but now I noticed that I was still dirty from the adventures of the previous day, and now so was I.

That pushed my mind on a very specific path.

I mean, since I'm already here, I could as well wash the dirt off. I suppressed the grin that tried to force itself onto my face. I left the weapons on top of a nearby box and walked back to the second room. I stood for a moment in front of a shower, hesitant about going in.

Just get the dirt off the suit, not a big deal, there was nothing wrong with it.

I pulled the opaque, plastic door open and took a step in. The wide shower head was fixed in place above me with two knobs sticking out of the wall at waist height. There was nobody in the bunker beside me, but I closed the doors regardless, feeling stupid about this whole situation.

- It's all good, you won't even take it off - I told myself, trying to calm down my beating heart with a voice of reason - a splash of water and we are out.

I grabbed one of the knobs and gave it a light twist. Nothing happened, so I turned it more. There was some noise coming from the outside of the cabin, and in a second a torrent of freezing cold raindrops fell on my head.

I squeaked, jumping away from the stream and hugging the wall.

I opened the doors, nervously looked around, and slipped back inside, closing the door back shut. I sat down on the tiled floor, hiding my face between my knees, trying to cover my red face.

My god, if someone heard me I would die from embarrassment. I didn't even know I could make sounds like that. Yeah, Veronica made me lose control over my voice before, but now was different. She wasn't here, it was just me and me alone. And there were no other sounds, except for the barely audible hum of ventilation, and the running water. On top of that the closed space in the cabin created a perfect echo chamber for my voice to seem even louder than it actually was. At least I hoped that was the case.

I stood up, maneuvering around the stream to get to the knobs, and stopped the flow. Testing, gently this time, the other knob I was delighted to learn that there was hot water available. Why was I delighted? I shouldn't be. This was supposed to be... whatever, I was thinking about it too much.

I spent some time trying to get the temperature just right. It never took me this long before, but right now even a slight change was immediately noticeable, even muted through the suit. Finally, after testing the water with my hand for a dozenth time it just clicked.

I raised my hand, almost touching the shower head, and watched as the water trickled down my arm, creating winding paths around the protective plates, then flowing down the rest of my suit. It flowed freely around my curves and pooled on the upper edges of the platings.

I stepped back. The platings were removable. I should wash them separately, right? To make sure that I didn't miss a spot. I felt myself blushing again, that was a lame excuse and I knew it. I came here just to...

Half a minute later the platings were all over the floor outside of the cabin, and I closed the door again, bringing back that sense of privacy and intimacy that I needed. Now, let's start again, but this time let's do it right.

I took a few deep breaths, feeling the hot, steamy air feeling my lungs, and stepped forward into the pouring water.

I closed my eyes, tilting my head back and letting myself soak in the warmth surrounding me. My face couldn't get any wetter, but my hair certainly could, as I felt the weight pulling my neck back steadily increasing. A light tension that kept my body from completely relaxing, but I liked it. I was worried for a second about the water getting inside my suit, but like all the rest of it, the collar was skintight and didn't let any moisture in.

I don't know how long I spent there, basking in the heat of water running down my body, but as time went on the feeling that something was missing only grew stronger. I subconsciously knew what it was, but I was delaying it, as some part of my brain still rebelling against the idea as a whole. My suit was as clean as it could get, so that excuse went out of the window, not that there were any here.

I twisted both of the knobs, cutting off the water. No more stalling.

The left glove came off first, then the right one. I opened the door just enough to throw them out and closed it back as fast as I could when I felt the cold air getting in through the gap.

Next were the boots, as the same locking mechanism as in the gloves disconnected them from the suit. I haven't paid much attention to them earlier so this was my first time taking a closer look at them. Or rather, would be the first time, if I hadn't had better things to do now, so out the door they went. I giggled. Better things to do.

Now came the last, and most important step, the suit itself. It was all a single piece that covered my whole body, aside from my hands, feet, and head. I hooked my thumb around the seam near the collarbone but didn't pull just yet. My breath was heavy, I saw my breasts rising and falling underneath the thin, gray layer of protective clothing.

In quick succession, multiple points along the seam running down the front of my suit flashed green. The almost imperceptible pressure I felt on my skin lessened, as the two sides of my suit slid apart just an inch. I could see my pale skin peeking through the gap running from the top of my chest all the way down to my crotch.

I averted my eyes before I could spot any details, raising one hand to my face and biting down on my finger. It was nothing I haven't seen before, just from a different perspective, so why was this making me so hot?!

My heart was beating faster than ever before, I was shivering all over, but not from the cold. I closed my eyes and gently peeled away the upper part of the suit. I felt the slick material rubbing against my breasts, teasing my nipples and I let out a soft moan, followed by a nervous laugh. I was breathing through my mouth now, not being able to see was meant to keep me from getting too excited too fast, but in the end, it had the exact opposite effect.

I pulled my arms out, the whole upper half of the suit now hanging from my hips. I traced my hands along the sides of my chest, then my belly, then finally the smooth flare of my hips, feeling the delicate skin under my palms, until they found the material still clinging to them. Then I pushed further.

There was a brief resistance when the fabric stretched taut around my butt, then it slid down, releasing the pressure. I got a devious idea, grinning widely, and pulled the suit back up, until it hooked the underside of my ass. I worked it up, sliding it left and right until it snapped back up. I giggled, drunk on the sensations coursing through my body, then reversed the direction again.

This time I pulled it down to my knees, not wanting to spoil the feeling by overindulging. I pressed my back against the wall, shivering when the cold tiles made contact with my hot skin, and lifted one leg up, sliding the suit further down. Then came the second leg, and for the first time, I was completely naked.

I found the door by stumbling blindly, and a moment later all of my armor lay on the ground outside of the cabin. This is it.

I opened my eyes and looked down.

I had perfect breasts. Symmetrical, perky, and firm, big just enough to be a challenge to grab one with a single hand. Of course, I tried doing that anyway.

Electricity shot through my spine directly into my brain when I squeezed them, eliciting a moan from me. I had no idea that they were this sensitive! With each move I brushed lightly against my hard nipples, trying to imitate the sensation I felt when I took the suit off, and each one rewarded me with a spike of pleasure.

I let myself get lost in the sensation, my eyes closing again, as my right hand broke contact with my breast and traced lower and lower, getting dangerously close to the region between my legs. The final path of my index finger went from my belly button straight down and suddenly it brushed against something that rocked my whole body as I sucked the air in sharply.

My knees went weak, almost sending me collapsing to the ground, and only grabbing one of the knobs saved me from doing so. What the fuck just happened? I barely touched it!

I reached back in memories to the moment when Veronica went down on me. I tried recalling the details earlier too, but for some reason, I couldn't. She revved me up so badly before we started that all I remembered were sensations that blended with her voice guiding me through it all. It felt as if I was drunk, or high, but in a new, better way. I was approaching that point again now and it scared me how excited I was about it.

I turned the knobs, feeling the water once again on my body. I remembered the positions they were set in earlier, so it took me no time at all to set the correct temperature. It felt much better without the suit and I couldn't help but run my hands against my skin, marveling at the feeling.

But all that was just an appetizer before the main event. Not trusting my legs I decided to sit down, resting my back against the wall. The cabin was spacious enough for me to straighten my legs, which gave me a perfect chance to appreciate them in all their glory. I wished so badly for a full-size mirror right now.

Only now it occurred to me that I had no body hair whatsoever. I ran my hands from my knees up over my thighs, tensing as I brushed the inner side. That was just silly, was there any part of my body that wasn't sensitive? No matter where I touched it sent tingles that did wonders to my brain, each stroke and caress like a drop of gasoline feeding the raging flame of my arousal.

My hand met in the middle, where my mound was. My pussy, drenched from my lust and teasing, yearned to finally get some stimulation on her own. To my surprise, I didn't want to watch. I had my eyes closed more often than not as if my vision was the last sense that was needed to get me going. Such a stark difference compared to the way it worked back when I was a guy.

I even started already thinking about myself as a girl. It must have happened recently, but I completely missed it. No point in denying it now anyway.

I slid forward, now laying almost flat on the warm tiles with the shower raindrops still pouring onto my body from above. My right hand cupped my crotch, spreading the pressure over the whole area instead focusing on a single point. The goal was to check which spots felt the best, but as it turned out, they all did as I massaged them with gentle motions.

My other hand moved back to my breasts, kneading and squeezing the first one, then the other, alternating between my two tits, not wanting to leave any unattended. I regretted having only two hands, I was at least another six short.

- Aaaaah! - My back arched when the middle of my palm brushed against my clit on the upward stroke, sending an almost painful spike of pleasure through my body.

I looked down, curious about what caused such a strong reaction. I traced the same path again with just my finger and stopped dead in my track when it touched my now bare clit again. I wasn't oblivious, I knew female anatomy, and knew what a clitoral hood was. I also knew its function, more or less, but this was just stupid. There is no reason for anything to be this sensitive...

I bit down on my lip. Let's try it once more.

- Oh, fuck! - my body wound up like a spring as I put more pressure on that singular point. I was afraid to push myself even further, but my fingers moved on their own, tracing circles around my pleasure button - Mmmmh...

I was close, so close I could almost taste the oncoming orgasm. My body writhed in pleasure, my breath came ragged, and my limbs moved beyond my control.

- Yes, yes, yes! - I wasn't aware of my surroundings anymore, my vision blurred by tears filling my eyes, all that mattered was to reach the peak.

And then it hit me. I expected a tidal wave that would shake my legs, but what I got was a tsunami that choked my voice and locked my breath in my lungs. I wanted to shout but all that came out was a weak whimper.

Every single muscle in my body spasmed to the rhythm dictated by the orgasmic waves, my knees pressed against my chest as I twisted onto my side and my hand locked in place between my things. Each time my fingers made contact with my clit, now again hidden underneath the protective hood, a lightning bolt rocked my nervous system, extending and empowering my climax.

My brain was on the verge of shutting down, overloaded with pleasure before I felt the spasms letting off, both in strength and frequency. I felt exhausted, unable to do anything, not move or speak, just lie there and try to survive until the end.

And so I did, as slowly my body came down from the orgasmic high, my muscles relaxed and I could finally take my first full breath in a long time.

I stayed motionless on the warm, tiled floor, with a steady stream of hot raindrops falling onto my body from the shower head far above. I didn't want to move. I wanted to stay here in this exact state forever, savoring the aftermath of the greatest experience of my life.

I moved one of my arms under my head, using it as a pillow, and pulled my knees even closer to my chest with the other. After I finished going through the boxes, what felt like years ago, the exhaustion wasn't even close to how I felt right now. My eyes closed on their own, and the last thing I remembered was the tears running down my smiling face.

Ramdon
Ramdon
60 Followers