Deep Dive Ch. 07 - Break-In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all too easy to imagine myself in his place, but right now my whole thought process was focused on how much the strength disparity shifted in my favor. He was bigger, faster, stronger, and more heavily armed and armored, but at the same time, he had to let me take all the initiative. He may have had me captured, but it was me who controlled the situation.

And I knew what I had to do. I pushed my hips forward, now that I had more freedom of movement, and the keycard slipped down, halfway to my buttocks, only to get stuck there. I sighed internally, having a form-fitting suit seemed to be more to the benefit of onlookers than mine, but the memory of catching Veronica stealing glances at me as I led the way made up for it.

Let's see if he shares her opinion. Not that it was ever a real question, according to Vera my breasts were great, but there was a reason she always kept trailing behind me. It was time to flaunt it some more.

I moved my left leg up and placed my foot on his thigh. The keycard tilted to the side and slipped to the right, almost to the edge of the trouser part. Good, but not enough, and I was afraid that it was as far as it could go on its own.

I felt something tracing upwards along my calf. I couldn't help but smile seeing him feeling me up with his free hand. I was borderline proud of myself for how much I could accomplish without him ever knowing my real intentions. What I didn't expect was how strong of an effect I had on him, and that my real intentions didn't matter.

I was so focused on securing the keycard that I didn't realize that from his point of view, I was doing a mix of strip tease and lap dance. Grinding my butt against the wall, shaking my hips, pushing my nude chest out, and now straight up inviting him to grab my leg, it seemed that my teasing finally proved too much. His palm moved further up and when it squeezed my thigh I could only try to stifle my moan.

Another thing I should have paid more attention to was the state of my own body. And it was hot. Not only metaphorically hot as in an enticing way, that was always the case, but also hot as in a 'wet and ready' way. The control over the situation that I thought I had began to rapidly crumble, and with it came the feeling of helplessness, the same one when Veronica ordered me around, and the same one when I was bound and nearly captured yesterday.

Exactly the one that made my heart race, my head spin, and my knees buckle. I knew where it would end, and I knew I had to act now, or else my whole work would go for naught.

I was brought back to reality when he took a step closer, and my left foot slipped down, intertwining our legs and locking us together. His hand still gripped my soft thigh, his fingers digging harder and deeper into my yielding fat and muscle beneath, constantly tracing further. I whimpered quietly when he reached the line of my buttock.

He stopped once he heard it, but I couldn't tell if he took it as a sign that he was going too fast, or simply liked the sound I made and was planning to tease me until I begged him to go further. I prayed in my mind that it wasn't the second one, since I was ready to let him have me right here and now.

Would he pin me to the wall as I was, or flip me around? Or maybe hold me in the air, I bet he could even do it with just one hand. Manhandling me into any position he wished to. Fuck, that sounds hot. And with how big he is I wonder if his...

No, stop that. Bad brain. Focus. No sex with the alien.

I shook my head as if that could help me clear my mind. It worked to some extent but also got the attention of my captor. I theatrically looked up at my hands, instigating him to do the same, and gently moved my wrists in his grasp, not trying to free them by myself, but making it clear to him what I wanted. It was a long shot, betting on his goodwill, but it was the only idea I had.

The pressure relaxed a bit, allowing me to slip my right hand free, but the grip tightened again before I could do the same with the other. Thankfully that should be enough. I couldn't try to reposition the keycard in plain sight, at least not without raising his suspicion, so I had to somehow mask my intention. Good thing I've already had some experience with it and knew full well how to distract him.

I slid my free hand down, along the side of my torso, tracing the edge of the suit, only to reverse the direction once I reached my navel, now moving my fingers along my bare skin. The visor of his helmet followed after, just as I wanted him to, but now I had to shift his attention from my hand to other things.

I cupped one of my breasts from below for a second, then moved to the other one, giving it the same treatment. With their natural firmness and my already pushed-out chest, it was hard to make the already perfect presentation even better, so I had to use more direct methods to really hold his attention.

My palm moved up, and one of my fingertips brushed against my erect nipple, causing my whole body to shudder from the sensation. I didn't even have to fake that, I simply underestimated how aroused I was and how sensitive it made me.

The pressure on my left wrist vanished and a moment later, his other hand lay on the side of my chest, mimicking the movement pattern I showed him. Not exactly my intention, but I wasn't in a position to complain.

I reached down and was about to touch the keycard when my body locked up as a series of spasms ran down my spine. The alien's large palm could envelop my whole breast, which he used to great effect, kneading the soft flesh. The cold metal on his gauntlet made me shudder every time it touched one of my nipples, and I had to bite down on my lip to hold back my voice.

My knees were starting to buckle and I knew that in a few moments, I wouldn't be able to keep myself standing. Gathering the last shreds of self-control I hooked my thumb on the ridge where the keycard was hidden under my clothing and pushed it down. It slipped down, below my buttocks and into the trouser, now securely resting against my thigh.

Mission accomplished, you can fuck me now big blue alien man. Please. Pretty please.

He seemed to keep tracing the path my hand took and was about to grab my leg, but I intercepted his arm on the way and placed it squarely on my butt. Maybe I didn't want him to accidentally feel the card, maybe I just wanted to give him a little nudge in the right direction. He didn't mind either way.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" I moaned when he squeezed my ass with both his hands, making the taut fabric of my suit rub against my crotch. I didn't know if he understood what I said, but he got the idea when I wiggled my hips in his grasp, demanding even more attention.

His fingers dug deep into me and I no longer cared to keep my voice down, rewarding him with an unsteady breath, a stifled groan, or a needy whimper every time he hit a good spot. He seemed to use those sounds as a guide with terrifying effectiveness, quickly dismantling any tokens of resistance I still had.

I closed my eyes and reached to my navel, where the two sides of my suit met, then pushed them further apart with one finger. Inch by inch, lower and lower, until I reached the pubic mound. I stopped there, wanting him to do the rest, and pull it all the way down.

Instead, I felt a hand touch my breast again. Wait, a third hand?

I didn't have time to be surprised, as a few things happened nearly simultaneously. I felt a gust of air against my skin, as something flew in front of me, and then there was the sound of two metal surfaces clashing against each other. Almost immediately after that, something slammed into the metal wall of the nearby shipping container. It was again quiet by the time my body slid to the floor, as the support of the alien's body vanished from underneath me.

My survival instinct kicked in before I understood what was happening and I crept into the corner as far away from the commotion as possible and pulled the sides of my suit back close, locking them together. For a second there my whole existence was centered around feeling small and vulnerable, hoping no one could find me in my hiding spot. I hated that feeling.

I looked around and saw the leader clad in blue armor, his back turned my way, standing between me and three other aliens. Two of them were armed, and the third was lying on the floor directly below the huge dent in the metal container wall. So that was what caused the bang.

Some part of my brain politely reminded me, that it could have been me. He never used his full strength against me, even after I stabbed him. That probably had some deep implications, but I chose to ignore it for now.

I could hear a few distinct sounds overlapping each other and only now realized, that those were voices. They were talking, or arguing rather, in a language I didn't understand, but I could tell from the tone of the conversation that the leader, as I came to call him, wasn't being shown the respect of a commander. It was somewhat understandable, after knocking out one of his teammates, but I wondered how much I had misjudged the situation. He was clearly in charge of an armed heavy flyer with an entire scouting party at his disposal when I first met him, and now one of the regular grunts was trying to shout over him.

The discussion ended when the leader picked up the body of the unconscious guy with one hand and unceremoniously threw it at the one shouting at him, knocking him over. Then he turned to the last standing soldier and barked a short order. A moment later both of the shorter aliens walked back the way they came, dragging their friend with them.

The leader stood still for a moment, probably checking if any of his allies tried to peek from around the corner, but none of that happened. Then he turned towards me.

Still sitting on the floor in the corner my only instinct was to grab my knees and pull them closer. He was angry, I didn't have to see his face to know that, and the last thing I wanted was to make him direct his frustration at me.

He walked closer and reached into one of the many pouches he had strapped to his belt. He took something out and handed it my way. I reached to grab it, but he scoffed at me, shaking the thing as if that would tell me anything. Only then did it come to me to take a closer look at the thing.

The shape was similar to oversized binoculars, but that comparison was quickly proven to be misleading. The two tubes at the sides were hollow and were too far apart from each other, while the part connecting them was much too thick, not to mention that it had a screen at the top.

Oh, so that thing was like handcuffs, but for whole forearms. Right, I was being captured.

I looked up at the leader, but his visor was as expressionless as ever. I put both of my arms forward and he slipped them through the tubes until my hands came out the other side. For a moment nothing happened, but then the device came to life, and I could feel the space around my forearms tighten.

I tried to pull back, but the moment I moved my arms in the wrong direction I heard a growl coming from my captor. That probably was a word meaning something, but I got the meaning of the message loud and clear without needing a dictionary.

It felt as if someone was inflating a balloon all around my forearms, but the balloon was full of gel-like substance and absolutely refused to yield to any of my movements.

At least I'll find out if they will take me to the cells I saw earlier. That would be nice of them. Maybe they have some secret path to it, that I could use later, or know to avoid once I get out.

The screen on top of the device turned on and displayed a single number.

5.

Weird. What is that supposed to mean?

4.

3.

Oh.

2.

1.

Instead of number zero, there was an icon of lightning.

"Oh come on, serious..."

The device clicked and I lost consciousness.