Deep Down Inside Ch. 01-04

Story Info
Alex falls for gorgeous Camille who turns out to be wild.
12.7k words
4.69
13.6k
55

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 09/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,020 Followers

This is a novel-length story with numerous chapters and a main story arc that runs throughout. As a courtesy to anyone willing to read a work of this size I'm providing a jacket leaf description of sorts so you know what to expect.

Alex falls hard for stunningly gorgeous Camille and quickly learns the outspoken, independent woman with a swimsuit body does not hold back in the bedroom. In marriage, their sex life gets kinky when he discovers his gorgeous wife is physically attracted to his friend Kaden, an egotistical asshole whom she'd been openly hostile with. Jealous, but not angry, Alex uses this and her promotional Instagram account to fuel his own voyeuristic fetish, and the couple go on a wild ride.

Deep Down Inside is an intimately close look at Camille and Alex, delivering a slow-burn read of mounting sexual tension. It takes place during an ambitious and tumultuous time in their careers and lives, and follows them as they progress from romantic coupling to exploring teasing, voyeurism, role-playing with a dildo, and partaking in private videos.

Until...

Would she ever really cheat on him? And how into that might Alex be? Hopefully, their love will sort it all out in several highly detailed sex scenes that don't let up for air.

A quick thank you to Ed, Brett,Oli and Vic for feedback and edits. There are bound to be mistakes looming in this monster, but far fewer thanks to this group.

A special huge thank you to Elli, whose feedback really helped shape the latter half of the story.

Chapter 1: T-Boned

I'd just knocked out a bike ride at Lake Castaic near the old Gillette Mines, a full eighteen miles of red grade trail. Sweat and black dust gave me a greasy sheen like a warrior, and I put off jumping straight in the shower to savor the exhausted glow as I sucked down a beer with Jimmy, my only friend capable of making such a ride. Yes, I can be prideful—it just takes more work than most to get me there and I'd conquered four hours of uneven gravel, never slowed once, and the endorphins of major victory were coursing through my body. And I didn't know it at the time, but that extra boost of prideful courage would change my life forever.

My phone buzzed, and the vibration hit a tired muscle in my leg and it felt like an electrical shock. Calling me was another friend of mine, Kaden, with the news his girlfriend had scored dinner for four at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Kaden's girlfriend waitressed at the steakhouse and the free dinner had been part of a Halloween party raffle. She'd invited her friend and Kaden was supposed to do the same, but Kaden being Kaden waited until three hours beforehand to get around to it and was now asking if I could be ready to go by seven.

"Why the fuck is he asking you?" Jimmy questioned in a hushed voice, inaudible to Kaden at the other end of the call. He then downed a king size gulp of beer, taking a cue that I was about to kick him out in order to get ready. After a rough swallow he asked even quieter, "Who's she bringing?"

When I said "Camille" he grew totally annoyed and shook his head, and then asked again, "Why's he asking you?"

I didn't have an answer for him.

I'd heard about this girl Camille before, from Jimmy, from everyone. I'd heard more about this friend than Kaden's actual girlfriend. "Hot, fine, sweetest ass ever," were some of the choice words tossed around. "Big fashion model eyes," was Jimmy's unsolicited take, "and a super fuckable body."

Two and a half hours later I pulled into Ruth's Chris parking lot. The valet drove off with my car and then I found them waiting in the bar for our table to be ready. I stayed back a second, trying to get a good look at my counterpart. I had to compose my reaction, I couldn't have my jaw drop during her first impression of me. And damn did my jaw drop.

Standing at a tall chair-less table in the bar area, Camille lived up to the hype. She absolutely had big, fashion model eyes with dark, rich eyelids. She'd pulled her hair back behind her ears with a black ribbon and the dark chestnut colored strands with russet streaks swept forwards into points at her jaw. It seemed a tame style for such wild eyes, which made them all the more intriguing.

I don't put myself out there enough, it's a fault of mine, not admirable, not an A-lister trait, and it took every ounce of courage I'd built up from conquering trails earlier in the day to approach those piercing, fashion model eyes.

They spotted me as I maneuvered between the crowded standing tables and Kaden's girlfriend, Bobbie, greeted me with the warmest hug, unconcerned about her ample breasts molding to my chest. Camille simply waved. Her smile was welcoming and warm, with the cutest dimples, but her hand wave was definitely designed to keep me at bay.

My eyes dropped down her body for an instant, only an instant, but my cheeks burned in embarrassment over my stupid, reflexive ogling. From across the bar she'd been half hidden behind the tall table, standing beside her I could see exactly what Jimmy had meant by "a fuckable body". He wasn't just being his usual crude self, I really didn't know how better to describe it. She had a very refined, confident, posture and wore a black dress with no frills or even a seam to interfere with its elastic fit. It hugged her slim waist and then stretched around a perfect, prominent ass that immediately triggered a desire to push up against it.

Bobbie, having worked there, got a cocktail waitress over pronto to get my drink order, and she hugged her boyfriend's beefy biceps as she relayed my order to her waitress friend. Clearly Bobbie's goal for the evening was to show off her hunky man to her coworkers.

As the waitress left, Kaden gave her backside the once over, liking that ass in the waitress' skirt. Bobbie missed it but the gesture was not lost on Camille, who murmured an exasperated, "Jesus." She stopped her outburst by holding two fingers up to her lips and silencing herself. She quickly affixed a smile, dimples and all, and then leaned over the table to touch Kaden's hand. Her black dress snuggly formed to her tits, not as buxom as Bobbie but still big Cs and way firmer, and leaning over like that presented Kaden with just enough cleavage to demand his attention. And she didn't just touch his hand, she stroked along his thumb, his eyes following it before going to her face and then struggling not to look at her tits.

"You seem the kinda guy who strives for the best. Treats himself to the finest."

Kaden appeared a little taken back, grinning stupidly at all of us. "Thanks, I'm guessing Bobbie's been bragging about my new Camaro."

"Oh wow! Those are like seventy grand, right?"

"Well, closer to thirty-give. But I get a huge break on that."

Camille turned to me so they couldn't see, and made a deathly bored face, her eyes rolling back in her head and her mouth hanging open like she was about to gag. She'd just delivered one of the most viciously backhanded compliments I'd ever witnessed, and I had to struggle not to laugh out loud.

Luckily a hostess came by, and she seated us before Bobbie's waitress friend made it back to the bar with my order. The gentleman I am, Camille walked in front of me to our table, but being a red blooded male my eyes couldn't help dipping to watch her butt undulate in that tight dress. She was obviously athletic, because her feminine curves had the extra firm umph that could've only come from working out. I resisted the strongest urge to reach out and squeeze—an urge that persists to this day.

We were seated in a booth for four, her and I sharing a bench seat. Side by side I could take in the very light perfume igniting the limits of her personal space, and it was an alluring feminine aura that made me even crazier for her. Bobbie gave us a heads up that everything but drinks and the T-bone and Cowboy Ribeye would be free. My Old Fashion showed up as she was saying this, along with the total bill from the bar. I made a grab for it and slipped in my card before anyone could object. Honestly, I would've been happy to pay for the whole meal just to sit beside such a gorgeous woman.

Kaden buried his face in the menu, "So we seriously can't order the T-bone?"

"We can," Bobbie responded, "you'll just have to pay for it." She drew out "We can", sounding annoyed that Kaden was insinuating her freebee was somehow a scam, which is exactly what he was insinuating. I too was a little disappointed when I heard the T-bone was out, but knew better than to challenge it.

"Man, I think I might get the T-bone anyway. I mean, fuck, we're here—we're at Ruth's Chris Steak House. You don't come to Ruth's Chris and not get the best goddamn steak money can buy."

"Alright money bags, you're really going to order a T-bone?"

"Babe, I'll put down for the whole table. We're all getting T-bones."

"Kaden, don't. Just get the free stuff. We can come back if you want to buy everyone dinner."

"Yeah, but we're here now. Look at my hair!"

Kaden's wavy surfer hair normally fell in clumps around his head but he'd actually parted it to the right and swept it back along the sides with the help of some serious hair gel. His signature sideburns still framed his high cheekbones in a way that oozed seventies masculinity, but it was the first time I'd seen him in a tie and slacks and looking like a polished gentleman. And really he was acting like a gentleman, too. He was making an effort to impress, offering to buy everyone T-bones a part of it.

Bobbie just looked at him, a smile slowly eased into existence, and then she conceded, "Alright get me a T-bone. Just don't get mad if I can't finish it."

Kaden pulled her in for a hug and a kiss, and turned to us with her still in his arms.

"So what is it you do exactly? You sell cars?" It sounded like a sincere question, but I suspected Camille might've meant it to be a tad demeaning.

Bobbie fielded the question for her boyfriend, "He owns a bunch of Chevy dealerships. I must've told you that already."

"It's a family business," Kaden clarified, "Not entirely mine."

As far as I knew Kaden didn't own any part of the dealerships. Not yet at least. He was basically collecting a very sweet paycheck from his dad for helping run the Huntington Beach lot.

"So how about it, Camille. Can I get you a T-bone?"

"I don't know," she said as she picked up one of the cloth bound menus our waitress had left. "I'm not much of a red meat kind of gal."

"It's a steakhouse. Come on, you don't have to be a red meat kind of gal to appreciate a Ruth's Chris T-bone."

"I don't know, what are you having Alex?"

I almost jumped when she spoke my name. I'd been so enthralled with her gorgeous profile that I'd forgotten where I was, and then suddenly I was staring into the deepest blue eyes.

Camille wanted me to order anything but the T-bone, and she was asking me to do so with the subtlest of codes, just a stare and a smile, the type that required an intimacy and understanding only long term couples achieved. And her degree of confidence, the resolute stillness of her pupils, she had a concrete read on me, which is crazy because I hardly knew who I was from day to day. I'd always imagined myself as being fluid, not a fixed personality summarizable in the span of fifteen minutes.

But then I'd recognized her cues and had a similarly fast read on her. I mean, the intimidation of sitting next to the most gorgeous girl in the restaurant had evaporated almost immediately, because so much about her felt familiar to me. A timeless familiarity. I know that sounds like a bunch of claptrap, but there is really no better way to explain why I conceded to her smile.

"I'm going with a ribeye."

"Are you serious? You're passing on a T-bone."

"I am. The T-bone is probably better, but it can't taste better than a free ribeye."

Bobbie perked up, "The ribeye is ridiculously good. You won't be disappointed, Alex."

"Yeah, I think I'm skipping the T-bone too." Camille took one final glance at the menu. "I'll have the salmon filet."

"Camille! You're not even getting a steak? Kaden is right, even if you only eat red meat once in a lifetime, tonight should be the night."

"What can I say? I feel like fish tonight, OK? And I'll just have a bit of yours, anyway. I know you, you won't come close to finishing it."

Kaden had been watching another table, completely uninterested in what was being said, but I knew every word reached him. And I'll admit being somewhat delighted his braggadocio had been snubbed. What they say is true, nobody gives credence to a show off.

The rest of the dinner had a similar vibe, and midway through our meal Camille shared a story about going to a spa in Colorado two weeks earlier. She'd been invited by her boss, and before we got the wrong idea she quickly explained her boss's name was Estelle. That still didn't quell a suspicious look from Kaden and me, so she felt compelled to enlighten us on the whole situation.

"She's straight. She's threatened by me is all. She put me on her editor's circle because I'm younger and hotter. It's like a keep your enemies closer thing."

When she referred to herself as "hotter" I started spinning my fork through my carrots, somewhat bothered by it. That was a pretty vain thing to say, true or not.

Kaden nodded affirmatively, "I get it, it's probably all power trippin' women at Penn Perot publishing, right?"

"Yup. And alpha women are more ruthless than alpha men. But what I was saying was we went to Colorado and-"

"Damn, I love Colorado!" Kaden interrupted, returning a fork full of steak to his plate in order to take over the conversation. "I'm planning a trip to Black Canyon of the Gunnison to get my climbing on."

For two years Kaden had been avidly climbing mountains. He was in good shape before but climbing shredded his body and he loved to brag about it every chance he got.

"My God," Camille spoke over him, her eyes rolling upwards, "you're the third guy this month who's mentioned climbing there. Isn't that crazy."

Kaden's mouth took a moment to close, and you could see in his eyes the words empty from his head. I looked at Camille in amazement as she continued. "Anyway, the spa was in one of the most gorgeous mountain areas I've ever seen—trees, clouds so close you want to reach up and touch them, a valley just below with a still lake in the middle, and there was a bike trail, and I kept seeing people ride past us over a short hill into even more gorgeous scenery. I want so badly to go back there with a road bike."

If I wasn't falling for her already, giving me an in through her desire to partake in my sport, bike riding, solidified it. I fell helmet over cycling shoes for her, and as I looked into her eyes for the rest of the night I could only see us riding up that mountain. I try not to let myself dream too big, but every fiber of my being believed this could be a thing.

Chapter 2: Second Date

Bobbie arranged another "meet up" and the four of us went out for sushi at a "hidden treasure" in a stripmall near Bobbie's apartment.

I trusted the sushi was good, but the building was pretty low rent. The refrigerated bar fixture was likely a second hand deli case with scratches in the glass and scuffs on the chrome, the ceiling was a field of office style, particleboard tiles and fluorescent lights, and the sitting area was small—basically an aisle wide elbow around the sushi bar with two tables for four in the back. Japanese decor was strewn around the place—the customary shrine by the front door with one of those cat statues waving its paw and a loosely painted mural of Japanese fishing boats along a shoreline full of villagers carrying fish up a cherry tree covered mountain, but none of that made you forget it was sandwiched between a 7-11 and a bail bonds office.

Once seated, however, I quickly gathered it was owned and operated by a single family and that gave the restaurant an air of authenticity an upscale facade could never deliver on. Bobbie was even on a first name basis with the young girl who served us, whose thick California accent made me chuckle given her father's broken English when he'd greeted us from behind the sushi bar.

After our saki arrived, I asked Camille if she'd been there with Bobbie before and she said no. "Bobbie and I have only known each other for about six months." She turned to Bobbie, "Isn't that about right? Six months? Your class was in August, right?"

"Yeah," Bobbie confirmed. She then spoke to the table, "I've been taking writing classes, and Camille came in as.... You were like a guest speaker or something."

"Well a 'guest speaker' makes me sound awfully important, but yeah, that's essentially right. Judy, one of our writers taught the night class, so she asked me to come in and explain what an editor's relationship to a writer is. It felt a little misleading, given they were only getting the Junior Editor's perspective."

"Shut up, you were great."

"I've always thought about writing," Kaden broke in. "I have a ton of crazy stories."

"I'm signing up for another class, do it with me! Your stories would be soooo good."

"I should, huh?"

I heard all of Kaden's stories and knew he was segwaying into one, so I bluntly diverted to Camille, "You became friends after speaking in her class one time? How does that work?"

"Oh, Bobbie had a great story. I had to read a bunch of the class's writing the night before, and hers caught my attention." She leaned her head towards Bobbie and smiled.

Bobbie took a deep breath. "I wrote about my last boyfriend. Or I wrote about his obsession with anal sex."

Kaden spit his saki back into the little cup and coughed. Bobbie took hold of his hand on the table, in a move meant to soothe her man. "It wasn't like that. I didn't write about getting it in the butt."

Camille followed up with, "Oh it wasn't? You mean I've been giving you credit for someone else's story this whole time?"

"Shut up, you book whore! Tell them the truth before my boyfriend gets any funny ideas."

"Ok, she's right, it was about manipulation. She knew he was trying to manipulate her into something but he was too naive to realize that's what he was doing." Camille leaned into her shoulder and hugged her arm. "And it was such an honest and well written story that I instantly fell in love with her."

Kaden was still hung up on the mere mention of anal sex. "You fell in love with Bobbie or Bobbie's ass?"

"Yes, Kaden, I read an introspective, complex story and fell in love with your girlfriend's ass." She then turned slightly in her chair to angle her body towards Bobbie and me, excluding Kaden as best she could. "So I went out for a drink with Judy and I asked her to invite Bobbie along."

"You never told me that!"

"It's true."

"I thought it was Judy's doing. God I was so nervous, she was such a hard ass. And then I found out Camille was only like three years older than me and I thought she was like the most amazing woman I've ever met. And so fucking hot."

"Shut up!" Camille laughed, rolling her big blue eyes in embarrassment, but only achieving a sexy coyness.

"No really, you seemed so untouchable. You totally outclassed everyone. You always do."

"So did you or didn't you?" Kaden broke in with a smile that went more horizontal than vertical.

"Did I what?"

"Take it in the butt?"

"No!" She said loudly, shaking her head. "Keith kept telling me I won't know if I like it unless I try it, and I kept explaining that having something in my butt isn't the same as eating my vegetables."

Odeon
Odeon
1,020 Followers