Deep Down Inside Ch. 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Makers man. I need her awake so I can put in an extra workout when I get home."

He knew the implied meaning of "workout", and responded, "It's gotta be cold as ice between those legs. Your dicks gonna freeze, bro." He laughed at his own joke, and then smiled on one side of his face. "So what's with that bikini? Where the fuck did that come from?"

"Pretty decent, huh? I bought it as a gift." I purposely left out how I'd bought it two years ago and it hasn't seen the light of day since.

"Nice! I guess you are getting your workout in." He shook his head. That was as close to him complimenting someone as I'd ever heard. He laughed again. "Alex, taking charge of the ice queen-packing a steel-headed ice axe!"

I had to laugh, which only encouraged him.

"So I finally got you chipping through the ice and resuscitating that pussy with cock!" His smile grew, looking very proud of himself—as if credit was all due to him badgering me into it—and I couldn't help laughing again.

Kaden was a major "Blow Flake", meaning he traded upwards between friends and favored anyone who laughed at his raunchy jokes. It used to mean he'd hang with whoever had the cocaine, but after he shook the blow in favor of a sporting lifestyle I realized it had nothing to do with coke, he was just totally unreliable and manic by nature. He still acted as if on the blow, he just wasn't.

But that quality is also what makes Kaden so fucking charismatic. He's the one you call last minute and he's the one who calls you out of the blue to drop everything because he has tickets to a Lakers game and tip-off is in one hour. He's the one who can pull together seventeen people for a 4th of July party by texting around on July 2nd. Mind you there were mostly guys at the party, but he'd fucked most of the girls we'd known and they tended to avoid one another around him.

And in general, his personality was so overbearing and in your face, with a laugh like a drunk donkey, that he could do or say whatever and people fucking went with it. Even Camille had learned to appreciate him in small doses.

I topped off Camille's margarita with an extra tequila shot, hoping it would help loosen her up and allow her to enjoy being the hot chick as much as I enjoyed being the hot chick's husband, because Kaden's envy was just too delish. I walked around the opposite end of the pool to reach the long grass patch where she sunned herself in the chaise lounge. While I was gone she'd turned her head the other way and didn't see me coming. AC DC's For Those About to Rock and a lot of laughing and raunchy talk from the other side of the pool kept me from being heard, so I thought I'd play a dirty trick.

As I approached I again admired how good she looked in that black bikini. Her prone body glistened in the sun, her low back, narrow and bare, twisted gently, as her taut, round butt softly flexed. From where I stood she appeared to be massaging her hips against the chaise lounge cushion. My plan was to press the cold ma-bare ass cheek and make her jump, but the way she was moving... Well sometimes when there's music playing she'll move her body with it, but that was usually to bouncy EDM, not head-banging AC DC. And her slow rhythmic gyration, I don't know, it was more like she was having a dirty dream.

I stepped close enough to see the side of her face, yet still beyond her peripheral vision. Her blue eyes were slit open and a faint smile graced her parted lips. They quivered ever so slightly as she exhaled, and then her back rose with a deep inhale. Her serene expression matched the subtle, gentle movement of her body. Something nibbled at her attention most desirably.

I traced her line of sight until I landed on Kaden standing before his barbeque.

Kaden?

OK, yes, Kaden was a good looking guy. He was into all beach sports, from surfing to volleyball, but also an avid rock climber, and ascending vertical faces whenever possible had turned his body into a tight array of beefy muscles. Camille's perspective captured his shirtless back and round shoulders, and how his damp board shorts clung to his well developed ass.

But... Camille never thought much of Kaden. She barely tolerated him.

He had recently cut his hair and transformed from a shaggy blonde-haired surfer into someone who could slip into a business suit and be taken seriously. And Camille preferred guys like Daniel Craig and the classy James Bond shtick, so there was that, but still...

I froze standing on the grass just a few feet from her, completely baffled. And it wasn't just the who—the fact that she was looking at a man period, and... And what? Rubbing her crotch on a gathered wrinkle in her towel? Getting off? No fucking way! She was the queen of hard to get. She was the woman who'd informed me how insulting it was for average looking guys to hit on her, like they thought she was remotely in their league. And she hadn't said it in the catty tone of some stuck up sorority chic, she'd stated it like an NPR news anchor delivering the facts. To Camille guys were a general annoyance, whose egos bruised easily and who thought far more of themselves than they deserved. Fuck, I was married to her and I still felt as if I were chasing her most of the time. So it made zero sense to me she'd have a mid day fantasy about Kaden.

Her glistening butt cheeks tensed again, denting in and rising, and then falling back down as she wiggled her pelvis into the cushion. The move was slow, subtle, and undetectable by anyone across the yard. But there was no question about it, she was grinding her pussy as she watched a half-naked man flipping burgers. I was in such disbelief it never dawned on me to be mad. In fact, I wanted to savor the sight of her slowly masterbating against the chaise lounge.

Friction between the towel and the front of her damp bikini bottoms drew the back of them deeper into the crack of her ass. They'd pulled away from the slight indentation where they'd previously rested. My dick throbbed just thinking about it. I'd never seen my wife pleasure herself and found it absolutely mesmerizing.

I set the margarita and beer on the grass and took another silent step towards her. I peered back at the party, ensuring nobody was watching, and then dipped my finger between her legs. It was warm down there, despite the fabric still being damp from an earlier swim. Camille snapped her head around in shock. Her cheeks were red, her cinnamon eyelids heavy and her blue eyes glazed.

"See something you like?" I slid my fingers up and down her covered slit as I sat beside her.

She knew she was busted, and she pinched her eyes shut and mumbled, "Um.... I was...". She quickly gave up on whatever excuse she was concocting and basically admitted it by pushing her face into the cushion and mumbling, "Shit!"

She didn't seem to mind my finger, or at least wasn't in a position to complain, so I continued stroking it up and down. As I rubbed in a circular motion she rolled her head to the side, and I stared deep into her one visible eye, searching for an answer or something to explain her behavior. How could she be hot for another man? And why was it turning me on so badly? She stared back just as deeply, full of the same questions, her breath turning ragged, her posture crumpled as she squirmed in reaction to my touch.

A rare vulnerability encompassed Camille, which triggered a flare up of dominance in me. It suddenly didn't matter that I knew everyone at the party, and so with my body blocking her lower half from view, I basically fingered her through her suit in front of a crowd. I thought back on the other night after having lunch with Graham, her half awake thoughts, something about in broad daylight and really hot sex. And hadn't she joked about a shirtless picture of Kaden after I'd commented about his resemblance to Graham? Had I put this daydream in her head?

"OK, OK!" She pushed at my arm, requesting me to stop. "You're getting me too worked up."

"I think you were doing a pretty good job of that before I showed up."

She pinched her eyes closed with a mixture of shame and pure lust, forcing her lips back from her clenched teeth.

It stoked an aggressive fire in me. I needed to torture her, and rubbed her pussy with more enthusiasm. With both hands she pulled my arm away. "OK, OK, but not here."

It was good she stopped me, because I was verging on losing control myself. "Maybe we should get going." I stood up. "Come get me when you're ready." I then walked towards the barbeque to talk with Kaden. She'd have to face him in front of me. It was cruel, but I was feeling a little cruel.

Kaden spotted me as I approached the barbeque. "You ready, cuz one of these is yours."

"Aw man, they look good. But..."

"Shit! Don't tell me you're leaving?"

"Sorry man!"

He shook his head in shame. "By the nuts! She's totally leading you by the nuts."

I was losing his respect from earlier so I jabbed back, "When your woman is in the mood, you don't question it."

Laughing we both looked across the yard at Camille, who sat in the lounge and sipped her margarita.

"Seriously Alex, you'd better wreck that."

I could tell just by looking at her she was out of sorts. She drank the margarita like she needed it. And she did, considering she'd just been busted for eyeing up Kaden and would soon need to face him in front of me. And as soon as I got her home... Well I was still figuring that part out.

"She popped some wood all around showing up in that bikini, so you get a pass, bro! Shit, I'd be on that twenty-four-seven. Idda never left home."

Now he was paying me compliments left and right, and I tilted my head and put up my palms to either side, like what-can-I-say. Camille had earned me a proud moment. Although if she'd seen me do it, she would've rolled her eyes as far as they could roll.

It took her a few minutes to make it over, but she finally did, coming up behind me and draping her hands over my shoulders. My ego further soared as she glued herself to my back. Of course if Kaden knew she'd practically played with herself while watching him from across the lawn my jealousy would've killed me right then and there.

"I hear you're leaving, Camille."

She stepped to the side of me. "Sorry Kaden, I was up late last night."

He punched me in the shoulder, assuming I had something to do with it.

Now she did roll her eyes. I then noticed how red with embarrassment her cheeks had become.

I could've explained that she was binge watching The Ozarks, but instead I allowed him to think the worst, which further shattered his preconceptions about my wife being an ice queen.

He put down the spatula and opened his arms for a hug. They hadn't hugged since his and Bobbie's break up, Kaden hadn't tried, but her demeanor was different this time, she had her hand on my elbow and was still partially behind me, a subtle indication of her vulnerability towards him. She let go of me and cautiously leaned into him for a polite hug. However, Kaden locked onto her, pulling her forwards and crushing her flat against him until his big arms engulfed her.

Suddenly my half-drunk, bikini clad wife was pressed against a half naked man. His hug forced her supple tits to squish over his broad, solid chest, causing flesh to bulge out of her bikini top, and they had an airtight seal all the way down to their crotches. And it was mostly skin to skin contact, which made my hackles stand up with jealousy. But my dick throbbed hard, and that reaction I still didn't understand.

"Damn, Camille, you are small!" He wrapped even more of himself around her, practically making her disappear. Camille was just five-seven with a petite frame, but she had such a big presence people always assumed she was taller. And I've described her ass in detail, but her tits were something else too. They looked to be a good handful, cappuccino cups.

She grimaced, laughed and lifted her hands off Kaden in protest of having her body smothered by his. "Kaden, please, you're sweaty!"

My jealousy flared up again, because I knew her half-hearted protests were insincere. Whatever fantasy she'd explored while playing with herself on the chaise lounge surely had a nice sweaty hug in it somewhere. And since she is known for letting loose with her disgust, the insincerity of her reaction came off as playing hard to get.

The hug broke, and we entered the house as Kaden shouted, "Take care of my boy!" And then for my pleasure, "Bust out that ice axe and go at it hard, bro!"

We went into the bathroom together where we changed into dry clothes. As she pulled her yoga pants over her naked ass, she asked, "So what kind of male bullshit code is 'ice axe'?"

For a moment I thought of telling the truth. Making Kaden look bad always made me shine in comparison, but then, it was weird, after what I'd just seen of Camille I didn't want to upset her fondness for him. Partly because I expected to finish what she'd started as soon as we got home, but also because I didn't want to discourage her from being nicer towards him. Something about that prospect intrigued me in a very unexplainable way.

So I lied. "It's some rock climbing credo, something about never giving up."

"Huh, first time his goodbye wasn't something totally derogatory. Maybe he's finally growing up."

"No way," I stammered, but recovered smoothly as we exited the bathroom, "I wouldn't go that far."

Chapter 8: The Ice Axe Cometh

Getting home from Kaden's 4th of July party was less than a ten minute drive and barely a word was spoken the entire trip. Camille was preoccupied with staring out the window at all the mini-malls and Starbucks, but the way her hands clutched the car seat and her knees locked together I could tell she was nervous. I intentionally stayed quiet—let her sweat. Actually, I was at a loss for words myself. I had no idea how to feel about what had gone down at the party. I was horny as hell for her, that's all I knew. Stripping her naked clouded any sound judgment I might've had.

At our house I stopped her in the living room before she could vanish into the shower. I made her face me as I held her shoulders and peered into her eyes. I maintained my gaze for several seconds, saying nothing. Her eyes bugged out and she forced an open mouth grin in return, the classic culpable yet playing naive move. The fact she was being so obvious and patient, not her strong suit, proved my suspicions more than founded.

The longer I looked into her blue eyes, illuminated by the afternoon light beaming in from a glass door that led to the yard, the more my thoughts crystallized. Those big supermodel eyes always brought me back to the first time I saw her from across Ruth Chris', and the whirlwind couple of dates that led to that afternoon in her apartment. That first time we made love on her couch, and then in her bed, and then the time she shared intimate stories of her "fun years". I wished I could go back to that moment and live it over and over. On that particular day it really felt like we were braving honesty and tearing down our walls to let each other in. And every day since has been the opposite, building ourselves back up brick by brick, making something concrete that would last us for the rest of our married lives.

But I'd just witnessed her masturbating on a chaise lounge at a party, and the significance of catching her in the act wasn't what she'd been getting off on, but that she was getting off at all. It was raw—a part of her that hadn't been bricked over yet—and I intended to take advantage of it.

I pulled her in close again, and whispered into her ear, "Why did you stop talking to Bobbie?"

She whispered back, "Bobbie? I don't know..."

"Yeah you do. You said that if she was determined to make mistakes you couldn't be around to watch."

"That could've been why. But we were only friends a short time before that."

I stroked the upper part of her ass, where it jutted out at an amazing angle.

"But then you were cool with me staying friends with Kadien?"

She had an idea where I was going with this, and leaned back to confront my face. "I don't have feelings for Kaden, OK?"

I pulled her close again. "I know."

I'd never quite understood how she'd come to accept my continuing friendship with Kaden. He'd said some pretty fucked up things to her and I was prepared to write him off forever after that. But she literally told me to not stop being friends with him, pointing out that my friends were more like a circus than a family and Kaden was our P.T. Barnum, or ringmaster, or whatever.

Still, it was a big ask of her to tolerate the guy, and my own theory—she'd just come to accept men as the stupider sex. She was always having to give guys a pass. We're genetically engineered to be douchebags. Kaden was just a larger pile of poo on my whole heaping gender.

I kissed her and told her how much I loved her. Her beautiful angelic face filled with relief and that made me stupidly happy and I had to smile. Then my eyes dropped to her white, nylon beach-bag sitting beside her feet. Inside I could see the skimpy swimsuit resting on a damp towel.

I squatted down and gave her pussy a kiss through her yoga pants, and then reached into her nylon beach bag to grab her swimsuit bottoms. I returned to standing, presenting the bottoms to her. She knew what I wanted. She knew what to do. And not a word was spoken as she took the swimsuit bottoms and proceeded to pull down her pants right there in the living room.

There was Camille, fine as fuck and nude from the waist down in the least private room of our house.

I stopped her from putting on the bottoms so I could pull her tee shirt off. The sight of tits cradled into the soft black bra caused me to hum with a creaky buzz in my throat. Nevertheless, I unclasped the bra and she allowed it to slide forwards down her arms. And for a moment she was completely naked in our wide open living room.

She then pulled up her bottoms and we kissed. With our lips engaged, I lifted her by her sweet ass and she wrapped her legs around me. I bravely carried her up the stairs into our bedroom where I set her down on the bed.

At that time of day light filtered through the closed blinds, allowing only thin bands of sunlight to seep through—hot bands, sinfully red, and they seemingly did more to darken the rest of the room than light it. It also ignited drifting particles, thickening the air like some medieval dungeon. The foreboding atmosphere made entering the bedroom feel like I'd crossed an immoral threshold, one that gave me goosebumps on my arms, and maybe I had.

I set her down on the bed and she lay still, awaiting my next move. She must've felt guilty because she remained totally compliant. I hooked my fingers under her armpits and guided her onto her hands and knees so I could see her ass in that small bikini, positioned just as she'd been while smoothing out her towel in front of Kaden and me.

"Why today? What made you wear these?"

She hesitated, staring back at me, and then explained, "Well all my other suits are at my parents. I keep leaving them to dry in the bathroom. Old habits." She laughed apologetically. "Not the salacious story you were hoping for, I know."

"You turned a few heads today."

"I did?" She feigned innocence, her eyes growing wide and comically naive.

I stepped up behind her and laid my hands on her ass. I squeezed her cheeks together, crushing the thin material between them. I stepped back and observed her perfect body up on all fours on our bed. I hummed and reached down to rub my crotch.

"Alex..?" She questioned with a degree of worry in her voice.