Deep Down Inside Ch. 13-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You keep saying that. Just his shitty joke?"

"Yeah. Or he's just trying to sabotage the situation. Turn you into the cold, stuck up cunt again by being a complete dick."

"Did he ever call me a cunt?"

"No, not a cunt. But some other stupid shit. If he can turn you against him then at least he can feel sorta in control. And I guess with a douchey Alpha, control is everything."

I still held her fingertips and she wrapped them a little tighter over my index finger as she took a step backwards and pulled me with her.

"So he's being a dick so that I'll return to being a cunt."

"Yup!"

"Gotta love that male logic."

She led me through the entry hall in the living room, where the light from our patio door made her blue eyes glow as if some wicked entity were revealing itself from within.

"God he's such an asshole."

"He really is."

"God do I want to fuck him."

She released my fingers with a hint of a smile, and then slowly turned away from me.

I stood frozen with my mouth agape. I was about to respond to her, and then she'd slugged me in the gut with such a potent combination of words I thought I might keel over.

She took two steps up the stairs, her ass in those tiny shorts lurching from side to side. I started after her quickly making up the distance between us. She screamed and then bolted up the stairs, running for the safety of our bedroom.

Chapter 16: The Yummy Store

I caught my barefoot in the bedroom door as she swung it closed. Luckily the wooden corner hit the meaty part of my arch and the opposite boney side banged against the rounded molding with minimal pain. This ended any chance of her escaping the wrath being cooked up in my brain as I stared into her lively blue eyes.

Ten minutes later the silver bounce card was up, an unwrapped towel lay over the bed with The Beast resting in the middle, a glass rolled against the baseboard leaving a dribbled trail of water, and a sports bra hung from one of the paired sculptural lamps Camille's father had given us. I stood beside the Agra 'style' Indian rug, which was the length of a person and butted up to the foot of our bed. Rose curtains drawn over the hot afternoon sun colored Camille's skin in a fade of orange to cranberry like the perfect Sex on the Beach cocktail. The silver bounce card traced her glowing forms with a metallic sky blue. My week-old camcorder had a top handle, one of many pricey features. I held its lens at floor level, down there with my wife, moved up over and over her for a top view, and then moved in intimately close.

The official Sanksrit name for her pose was Purvottanasana but referred to as Upward Plank Pose. Her body was a stiff tilted line propped up by her arms, and with her frontside facing the ceiling. Her firm tits pointed straight up and even maintained their slight upward peak at the nipples.

"That's beautiful, baby. Just beautiful."

She lowered her butt to the ground, repositioned her feet closer, and then vaulted her hips into a backbend. Her body formed an upside-down U. Her feet were apart in this position, her legs gently spread and I brought the Canon Camcorder there, starting at her knees and then up along her thighs.

"Really?" She questioned, knowing I was basically shooting a close-up of her pussy inside her skin-tight compression shorts.

"You gave Kaden an eyeful, didn't you?"

"I don't remember him shoving his head between my legs."

I moved the camcorder up, getting a shot parallel to her abdomen so I could see between her bare tits and through them to her face as she looked up at me.

"Well, I think you've played with your new toy long enough, considering you knew I was only kidding when I said that."

"And what was it you said again?"

The Canon had an attached boom mic, so I knew the sound would be excellent. She knew it too, and limited her response to a mischievous smile.

"Come on, say it for the camera and I'll think about putting it away."

"Fine," she conceded, her eyes getting extra big and blue for the camera and then spoke in a ridiculous Southern accent, "I said this poor little thing needs a big strong man to fuck her dotty brains out."

Despite her sarcasm my dick throbbed so hard I had to reach down and rub it through my shorts. "Who is this big strong man of whom you speak?"

"You don't know him. Just some total A-hole. But really quite pleasant on the eyes."

"Who did you want to fuck?" I asked again, ignoring her silliness.

Her head rolled back, aligning itself properly with her backbend again, and with a crackle of exasperated, sexual desperation she confessed, "Kaden!. Or... was it Aidin?"

"Can't keep track of them all, huh?" I reached down and rubbed my dick again.

She lowered her butt into a sitting position, crossed legged and staring into the camera. "Are you satisfied now, Spielberg?"

"Almost." I scooted back slightly to get all of her within frame. "Just one more stretch."

"Any stretch?"

"No! Aiden's favorite."

She laughed and rolled her eyes, already having a good idea which pose I referred to. "And which was that?"

"That would be Plow Pose."

"Oh yes. Although Kaden did more of an Ow Pose." She smiled, very proud of her pun, and then conceded, laying back as she began to set her body up for it.

"I can't believe I married such a pervert."

"Takes one to know one," I countered as her legs swung up and then back over her head.

Just as she had done earlier on the patio with Kaden beside her, she formed a triangle out of her body with her ass at the apex and shoulders and toes on the ground. Her lycra shorts were once again wedged into her ass crack.

I moved around her, picking up different angles. I then panned up her back and then tilted the Canon down on her ass and privates. The view was very similar to the one Kaden had earlier.

"I know we'd planned to torture Kaden, but damn, you really gave him an eyeful didn't you?"

"I can't control where his pervy eyes go," she said, her voice somewhat strained by the angle of her neck.

I laughed at that.

I zoomed in just a little. To think another man had gazed upon my wife like this. My dick was so fucking hard. I couldn't help myself and slipped a finger into the waistband of her shorts. I peeled them down a ways, starting to remove them.

"No, no, no. We agreed, just boobies."

"Come on, just a little peek." The tight shorts weren't complying. I couldn't seem to get them off her butt cheeks with just one hand. I momentarily set the camera down on the bed and used two hands to pull.

"Alex, really?"

I kept pulling and soon they were free of her pelvis. I dragged them down her thighs, intending to take them off, but stopped at her knees. Something about seeing her pants pulled down part way was highly stimulating, so that's where they stayed. I grabbed the Canon again and took a deep breath.

"If you show this movie to anyone...," she warned.

"What if I show it to Kaden?"

"Don't even kid. You need to promise."

"What about Aiden?"

She giggled. "No one, you idiot!"

I paused for a second. I had been pushing boundaries recently—kinky shit—so she had every reason to feel a promise was in order. "I promise. I won't. I swear I won't."

Holding the camcorder by the top handle I filmed all along her athletic body, ending with a shot leading to her raised hips, and Camille's tender spread vagina emerged in the viewer of a recording camcorder for the first time ever.

"Oh God, that's beautiful." I focused on the slit and the two tightly aligned folds of flesh neatly hiding within. The high end equipment was preserving it in stunning detail. "Fucking gorgeous! So pretty! So fucking hot!" The lighting was perfect, soft and diffuse from the window, wet and sharp from the silver bounce card. And with her ass presented in the air as it was, I saw everything—her deep ass crack, her cute puckered asshole, and her pussy from hood to perineum, waxed clean—all of this being exposed in Ultra HDR.

I formed a peace sign and tracked the tips of each finger along the beautiful mound of her pussy. Her hips jutted slightly upwards catching the soft natural light from the window, as if heaven were shining down on it.

I zoomed in and in. And then I zoomed in more. I kept expecting my shot to go blurry, but the lens was amazing. I zoomed in even more, until the cropped wet pussy on the small camcorder screen was bigger than the real thing. The sheen of liquid which had collected in the dimples and recesses made it seem a glass sculpture—a gorgeous intricate sculpture. I could only imagine how it would appear on my laptop. Or fuck, what about our sixty-five-inch screen?

I slid a finger between her legs and felt along the thin patch of pubic hair up front. I followed the action in extreme close up as I rubbed the narrow sweep of pubic hair, delighting in its kinky texture. And then my fingers split to either side of her mound, like before, but now feeling her freshly waxed skin slick to the touch. I then ran the tips along the wet folds, watching them envelope my fingers as they passed. On the second pass they sunk a little deeper, the faintest wet crackle emerging as her vagina unsealed and then resealed around them. I knew the boom mic would make it sound as extreme as the close up.

My fingers began to glisten with her juice, also looking glass in a shot so zoomed in I could see the surface ridges of my fingernails.

Camille moaned, and thank God she did, because I was starting to feel perverted, like really perverted. This video would say far more about me than my wife, so I needed a partner who was just as into the trip as I was, and hearing her moan gave her perverted little heart away.

I sunk my fingers in deeper, I needed to. I was feeling an immature lack of self control. It revived the ecstasy-like sexual impulsiveness of my early teens that drove me to masterbate for the first time. I had no idea what I was doing then—just raw need to do it. But it was more than that, it was an irrational need going back as far as five or six. An uncontrollable compulsion that came on every time my mom took me to the candy store in the mall. I called it the yummy store. It was too much. Display after display. I wanted every piece of candy in the place. Selecting one, two, or even three to put in the tiny white bag was disappointing, because I wanted everything, the full display—caramels, malt balls, swirled lollipops. I wanted their colorful boxes and limitless quantities. I wanted all of it and all at once. I was monstrously greedy. And that's really how I felt as I fingered my wife's vagina in Plow Pose. I wanted every flavor of candy in every position and pose her limber body could muster. Everything I'd seen in porn, or heard about from my perverted friends, I wanted Camille to experience it all. And I truly wanted to film every second of it. I was heady and greedy. Heady and fucking greedy!

I worked my fingers all the way into her soaking, pink snatch. I moved them in and out, as the juice overflowed onto her labia and sparkled clear up to my last knuckle. I pulled my fingers apart, splaying open her vagina and zooming in even further. It was a highly detailed shot peering down inside her, into a red velvety well with a shallow pool at the bottom.

I pulled down my shorts as quickly as I could, and kneeling with my hips against her raised ass cheeks I laid my dick over her vagina, letting it give my shaft a wet sloppy kiss. I slid it forwards and back, about to penetrate my wife on video.

"No, no, no! You promised."

"Come on, it'll be fun."

"No! Not on video. Put down the camera first."

"Fuck," I exclaimed in frustration, as I pulled my dick away. God I wanted to fuck her so bad but I couldn't bring myself to stop filming either.

"God, you'd know who'd love to see this?"

"Nobody is going to see this."

"But you know who would?"

I then pointed the camera to the bed, getting The Beast into frame. "The Beast wants to see this so bad." I refocused on her vagina and then back to the massive dildo. "You want some of this, dontcha, Beast? You want a piece of my wife in Plow Pose."

I reached over and grabbed it by its thick shaft. I set it between her ass cheeks and moved it forwards into the picture I had cropped on her vagina. The head moved past her asshole, and I let it rest there, keeping it balanced with the help of my leg. I then sunk my fingers in and splayed her pussy back open.

"Look at that, Beast. Look how pretty it is." I fingered her with quick strokes. "Oh yeah, you can't fight back against this." I grabbed the shaft again and inched it closer. The head of the dildo met with her pussy, crushing over the soft rouge folds and parting them.

"No, no, no. No sex on camera, Alex." She began to bend her knees and break the pose, but I quickly pleaded, "Wait, wait, wait. Shit, come on. You're gonna wanna see this. You need to see this huge cock hooking up with your little pussy."

"I'm sorry, I know you're into this, but that's going too far." Her voice was labored, pinched by the angle of her neck, and constricted by unmitigated pleasure as I continued gently sawing The Beast's head over her blooming slit.

"I'll delete it."

She moaned. She wanted it as bad as I wanted to see it.

"We'll watch it together, just once, and then I'll delete it."

I let the full weight of it rest on her pussy as I sawed, which spread her lips further open, the bottom third of its circumference getting wet and shiny. When I didn't hear her complain I tipped the dildo up ever so slightly and shortened the strokes. The head went in just a little deeper and then eased to a stop in the shallower recess by the hood. It was a gentle smooth shoveling motion and it made her thighs shudder.

After a minute without pause or complaint I went for it, and sunk in the head. It squished into her tight confines, her lips bowing around it. A haunting gasp came from her trembling mouth. I zoomed in on the penetrating dildo. My dick was hard against her thigh.

From there I began to to fuck her with the massive dildo. Her lips bowed obscenely around its pronounced girth. Her vagina was expediently lubricating itself, overwhelmed by The Beast's sudden presence.

Her lycra shorts had fallen to her feet, where she'd slipped them off and then spread her feet apart. Her knees had a slight bend for added support. It wasn't a question of strength, she could've held the pose for days, but The Beast was just hitting spots that sent tremors clear down to her calves and made her toes curl.

She raised and spread her legs in the air, her total weight now on her shoulders. The Beast formed a perfect T-junction with her spread legs. I moved the camera from one side, over the top, and to the other side, capturing the lurid penetration from almost every angle. I moved it in and out, working it in deeper and deeper. She was just so wet. I could hear it more than see it—that is until I'd withdraw The Beast and watch the drips run down its side. I kept pumping the huge dildo deeper, the squishy smacking getting louder and more obscene. Camille's fragile moans added a vocal track to the erotic song between her spread legs, and the boom mic recorded it all.

I sunk it back in more than halfway, making her gasp loudly again. I knew she couldn't hold this pose for long and so I acted quickly. I let go of the dildo's shaft and said, "Oh nice," as it stayed in place. At that angle, and with about half its weight inside of her, I took a step back, leaving the dildo sticking out between her spread-eagle legs. I moved further back, getting her entire body in frame. "Jesus that's amazing. Fuck look how big it looks. Do you feel how big it is?"

"Mmmm-I feel it! Mmmmmmmm-oh God do I feel it!"

I got a wide shot, almost ankle to ankle, and The Beast looked like a trophy prominently displayed on a mantle. I zoomed back in and removed the dildo. As soon as I did she scissored her legs straight up and then lowered them onto my shoulders. I crouched until I could set down the camera and dildo and then wrapped my arms around her thighs. Camille was essentially in a backbend that ended with her legs draped over my shoulders and her pussy at my chin. I lowered her hips until they were even with mine. She'd spread her legs to clear my shoulders and I reached over her spread-eagle thighs and hooked my hands under her ass for support. My dick was in perfect alignment and with one quick thrust I was inside of her. Holding her up by my extended arms was fairly easy and I was able to do it with just one hand, allowing me to reach over and grab the Camcorder. A second later I had her pussy in frame as my dick pumped in and out of it.

She'd done it. My wife was making a sex tape with a real dick inside her. My dick. To call it surreal was an understatement. My head spun as I watched the viewer capturing my hard thick cock going deep inside and pulling right back out. Everything had happened so fast that it felt like a movie montage. It was a blur of my wife's limber flesh, close-ups of her pussy like I'd never seen before and the dark, king-sized dildo representing everything she despised and yet was sexually drawn to. My childlike greed had come to fruition with each new pose and it put a gleeful smile on my face. I'd broken into the yummy store and ran through it grabbing a garbage bag full of my wife's triple-X candy.

I pumped my dick in her, my hips slapping her spread thighs, her tits sliding up and down her tilted-down chest and her hands struggling to stay planted on the Indian rug. The feel of her tight pussy was getting to be too much, and as much as I wanted to film myself coming in my wife's pussy, an honest-to-God money shot, I still wanted more. I needed more!

Heady and mother-fucking greedy.

I pulled out as she complained for me not to not to. Her thighs and front side were sweaty and sparkling under the silver bounce card. She was headed towards orgasm too, but I needed more. I lowered her ass onto the rug as she sat up and then I reached for the dildo and handed it to her.

"One more pose. Any pose."

I don't know if she'd mentally blocked out the camcorder or if she'd become aroused by its presence, but she shamelessly took The Beast and brought it behind herself as she went into the splits, spreading her legs across the ground. She rolled her hips forwards so the front of her pelvis was flush to the ground and her ass up. She arched her back to straighten her torso upright, supporting the weight of her upper body by locking out her left arm and bracing it against the floor. She then, while remaining in the splits, impressively hopped her body sideways a foot to the right, so that her crotch was in line with the bedpost. I'd already started the Canon going and caught the strange move from a nice low angle.

I zoomed in on her face as The Beast entered her from behind. Her eyes rolled up as her eyelids eased down until shut. Her mouth dropped open, her lower lip went slack and trembled. She then froze up completely and inhaled deeply. Her nostrils flared, and I could only imagine the dildo had been pushed in very deep at that moment. She then licked her lips as they formed a glossy O, and her eyes slit open with the thinnest line of blue appearing, like a watery sun exposing a crack in a rain cloud. Her face gained a to-and-fro movement and knowing what that motion signified I zoomed back out to capture her whole body.

Both arms were locked out in front of her now, her tits crushed together by her biceps. Her tits seemed to swell with her heavy, lustful breath and ungulate with her body's surging movement, so that her nipples drew circles in the air. Her shoulders were bunched upwards, her neck between them, elongated by the backwards tilt of her head. I walked around to her side, careful not to step on her leg. Only as I videoed her from this angle did I realize her reason for positioning herself in front of the bedpost. She'd set the base of The Beast against the thick cylinder so it couldn't move backwards as she rocked her hips in a big motion over the other end. The dildo would begin to slide partially out of her pussy as her hips rocked up and away, and then bend as it was trapped against the post and her hips rolled back down and her pussy squashed back over it. Her hips rocked so dramatically that she lost and regained four maybe even five inches of that huge fat cock. Her breath intensified, as the rocking and thrusting of her body grew more impassionioned and extreme. The Beast made thumping noises every time her butt slammed down and forced it against the bedpost. I couldn't get a shot of the actual penetration, but watching her butt cheeks bounce on the shaft was exciting enough.