Deep Down Inside Ch. 17-20

Story Info
Camille does more than just tease their arrogant friend.
21.8k words
4.76
5.1k
16

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 09/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,031 Followers

Chapter 17: Dialed In

I know it's blasé to talk about phone addiction at this point, it's just a settled fact of life, but I generally considered myself less dependent on the symbiotic little gizmo than my focus group counterparts. That is until I reached towards my BMW's center console to find my phone missing and suddenly was panic stricken. It gave me pause to question just how bad my underlying addiction was. The troubling thing is—I knew it wasn't there, and yet I still reached for it and still panicked.

I had intentionally left it on Kaden's coffee table just five minutes before. He'd brought out a bottle of wine, I'd set down my phone to examine the bottle, we'd talked for maybe a minute, and then I'd gotten up to leave, trying my hardest to ignore my phone on the table. Even at the door, as I'd said my goodbye and he'd made sure I'd tell "the ice queen" the wine was thanks for helping with his back two weeks ago, I couldn't help glancing over his shoulder into the living room where my phone deliberately lay abandoned. I literally had separation anxiety, heart palpitations and all.

The bottle of wine resting in my leather passenger seat happened to be one of the nicer Pinot Noirs that he'd initially set aside to impress Jane. The single color printed label and lack of any substantial graphics spoke to its limited run. Its quality would find a home without the aid of graphic designers like me. This shit was way out of my league. I glanced at my center console again, just a lonely gum wrapper inside, and put a death grip on my leather steering wheel. All of this was out of my league.

Camille was upstairs coming out of the shower when I arrived home. I called up to her, telling her not to get dressed. She stood at the top of the stairs in nothing but a towel.

"He gave you that?" She asked, upon seeing the wine in my hands.

I held it up. "He gave you a two-thousand and five Pinot Noir Umbria."

"Well now I feel like a bitch. Are we really doing this?"

"He's also reverted to calling you ice queen."

"Just wow! He really is intentionally being an asshole, isn't he?"

"I told you. The more he falls for my perfect woman the harder he'll deny it. And don't feel bad—if someone were ever to fuck with me I pray it entails swiping through nude selfies of their wife."

"Swiping through?"

I laughed. "It's just the one. I promise."

I was having to promise her a lot lately. But we were in uncharted territory and traveling further every day. The only way out—deeper in. And on that night we were getting real deep in it.

"Well, are you bringing up my phone?"

I moved fast, putting the bottle down in the kitchen and collecting the phone out of her purse. I took two steps at a time up to our bedroom and found her sitting on the bed using a second smaller towel to squeeze moisture from sections of her hair. The big, white towel was tied around her bosom and draped down to her upper thigh.

She set the small towel beside her to accept her phone but didn't retract her hand after I'd set it in her palm. Instead, she stared at it in midair with a hint of disgust. "This doesn't feel right."

"I agree. It feels very bad," I said, as I took a seat beside her and pushed back her damp hair to clear a spot for a kiss on her cheek. "But don't you feel like being very bad?"

"But this... It's lying."

I caressed the side of her face. "It's deceptive at best. Don't tell me you're getting a soft spot for Kaden now."

"I just don't like lying."

"Look, he's a victim of his own nature. You're only putting up a red cape, he's the one who keeps charging with horns out in front."

"Have I told you my feelings on bullfighting?"

"Alright, bad analogy."

She dropped her hand into her lap and clutched the phone against her towel-covered thigh. I took it as a sign that she wouldn't be making the call and my heart plummeted so far there was sure to be an echo if it ever hit bottom.

"I gotta confess something. I don't give a shit about wounding Kaden's ego. It's satisfying to think about the asshole wanting what he can never have but that's not what's driving me to do all this. What is making me crazy about you getting on the phone right now is just him lusting over you... Fuck, the thought of you flirting back with him. I don't know what it is but I can't keep my hands off you after these incidents. You're the hottest woman I've ever met and you're even hotter to me in these moments. I.... Fuck, I don't even know what I'm trying to say."

Her hand went to my cheek and brushed back into my sideburns. "I know, Alex. I know and it's OK. If you really want me to I-"

"No," I interrupted. I turned her face towards me and kissed her. The kiss lingered as my passion for her heated up, and she reciprocated and moved her hand to my chest. We finally broke leaving our faces intimately close.

"It doesn't work unless it's real. You getting off..." I ran a hand down her thigh. "That's the critical part. It has to be our thing. If the thought of fucking Kaden, or even that stuntman asshole—if there isn't a big part of you that wants badly to be sexual with them—then don't do it. Don't do it for me. Just don't call."

I felt myself shaking. I'd said a mouthful. Her hand slid from my chest. I was scared of what she might be thinking. If the script were flipped I don't know how I'd handle it.

She then raised her iPhone in its turquoise jeweled casing and pushed the dial button. She put it to her ear and stared out into space waiting for him to pick up.

I fell backward on the bed, the disappointment in me rushing freely away. The bed seemed to roll under me as if I were a leaf floating down a river. If she were being honest, then she not only admitted my kinky desires didn't repulse her, she was down with fucking another man. Or at least the fantasy of it.

Almost as quickly as the disappointment left my body, my nerves frantically responded to the anticipation of Kaden picking up.

I stared at her seated on the edge of the bed with only a view of her backside. Her hair hung damp and straight almost to her mid back. I rarely saw it out of her ponytail and always forgot how long it was. There's something sexy about a woman who can transform her look so easily. The only part of her body exposed to me were her shoulders, and just based on their tonality and moderate width, I could correctly predict the rest of my wife's body—not too thin, not too thick and absolutely perfect, slightly-petite proportions. Her skin was smooth and creamy white and so elegantly contrasted with her chestnut hair and its russet streaks.

After a few seconds of waiting she hit the call button again. On the second ring Kaden must've located the source of the Chimes ringtone and found my phone on his living room table. Camille carefully put him on speaker so I could listen in.

"Hello, Camille?" He sounded confused.

"Hi.... Um, is this Kaden?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, can I talk to Alex?"

"No. He took off. He must've left his phone here. At least I hope it's his phone."

We both knew why he hoped it was my phone, and it confirmed to Camille and me that our setup had worked. We knew at that moment, as he spoke to us from the living room of his empty house, he stared at the screen, illuminated by a picture of Camille. That morning I'd gone into my phone's address book and selected an image to be displayed as a backdrop whenever Camille's number came in. The image would then remain up for the duration of the call. I'm sure the feature was intended for portraits but I'd chosen one of Camille's body—a nude.

The photo was taken yesterday, being our first dalliance with a camera since I'd recorded us having sex two weeks prior. I'd posed her laying across the bed so the light from the south facing window spilled up the length of her body. I framed her body in the dimensions of a phone screen, cropping out everything below her knees. The camera angle was similar to the angle of light from the window, capturing a foreshortened view from her thighs up to her chest. Her head hung off the north side of the bed, essentially making her headless. The top quarter of the image was filled with nothing but the dark, lavender wall behind her. The empty space actually created room for the name "Camille" to be displayed during a phone call, almost like the title on a movie card. The borders of the image cut in on the outer sides of her hips and most of her thighs, so that only her inner thighs were in frame. Due to the foreshortening the bottom half of the picture featured the white flesh of her inner thighs, which were slightly spread, and her pussy, visible from top to bottom. Her hand covered her neatly trimmed pubic hair and her middle finger bent downwards and lay across the slit of her vagina. Technically her finger covered her opening, but the labia on either side were visible, and so it was either a shot of her pussy or teasing at one depending on the viewer's actual definition of "pussy".

So as Kaden spoke to my wife he also stared at a very explicit shot of her touching herself. There was an excited, masculine energy culminating in his voice. Our thirst trap had indeed produced a thirst.

"Well, he left a while ago so he should be there soon."

"Hmmm," Camille pondered thoughtfully, as she reclined back onto the bed. "Alright, well if he shows up again to collect his phone please have him call me."

"Hey, when are you gonna make it to the gym?" This question was meant to keep her on her phone and her picture displayed on mine.

"I wouldn't want to show you up," Camille flirted back.

"Ha!" he laughed. "Is that right? Have you even climbed before?"

"Well, no."

"You're the wrong body type."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

At this point Kaden went quiet, surely gauging how far over the line he should go in his response. I sat up and unfastened her towel and flapped it to the side. I then took in the sight of her stunning naked body beside me as she engaged my friend on the phone.

"Your body's well built for yoga, and perfect for your standard striper's pole—but climbing, you have to have more than a nice ass."

Her hand had started to move towards her vagina, but she stopped just above her pussy when Kaden got hung up on her ass. She took a deep breath and tried again. "Are you saying my ass is too fat to climb?"

"Don't play that game with me. You know your ass isn't fat. And I know how proud of that ass you are."

"I'm proud of my whole body. So then, what is it I'm lacking?"

"A real workout. So come to The Endless Face and I'll work that body out."

"Uh-hu, yeah. Well spending any time with you would definitely have me climbing the walls."

"Ha ha! Nice! Well if you do ever intend to climb then keep working out those fingers."

There was no question he looked at my wife's picture of her finger touching herself, which he wrongly believed her to be clueless about.

"My fingers, huh?"

"And if you get bored of exercising them on your own I have a tool you can work on."

"Uh-huh. I'll pass, thank you."

"You know me too well."

I thought about pulling out The Beast in hopes it might turn into a hate fuck session for her, but I wasn't even getting that vibe. I was still excited by the fact Kaden was getting an eyeful of my wife throughout their conversation, but he was intentionally rude, using it to force a distance, still fighting back, and Camille was losing interest fast.

"Maybe I'll try climbing at your little playground when I get bored of whooping you at tennis."

"Still going on about the one game we never finished, huh? Camille, you're amazingly athletic-for a girl. So pick any sport you want and we'll see what all your downward doggies get you going up against a man."

"Sorry Kaden, but you couldn't handle me," she said, and then cut him off, hanging up.

I tilted my head sideways and smiled sympathetically, as she looked at the ceiling with closed eyes.

"Well that was fun," she said, with all the grim sarcasm of someone emerging from a car crash.

"I thought for sure that picture would do it—break him."

"Nope, just a whole lot of embarrassment on my part."

I brought my face above hers and she opened her eyes. Their blue glow seeping under a dark hood of cinnamon burned into me. She was wicked smart and sexy, and even a little vulnerable right then. Her skin never looked more vibrant and smooth, and I wanted so badly to disrupt it with a smile. I kissed her on the lips. I thought about what I could say to salvage her arousal, but instead let the kiss do the work of a thousand words, Frenching her warm mouth deep and hard.

The passionate kiss left me hotter than ever, and I couldn't think of anything other than moving my tongue to her pussy. I shifted around, jumping my body over her right leg and laying prone between them. My tongue plunged into her soaking slit and she squealed louder. As I devoured her sweet snatch my mind replayed the last thing she'd said to him—that he couldn't handle her. more of a suggestive response than I was expecting.

I became lightheaded as I thought about the conditions she'd agreed to before making the call. Even though it was a bust, just the fact that she'd made it meant something. She wasn't doing it to please me. She'd done it because another man's eyes would be on her. She'd done it because that excited her.

My tongue plowed through the folds of wet flesh, her nectar flooding my mouth. I teased her clit as she thrashed her arms on the bed and gently bucked her hips. I asked her if it turned her on to know Kaden had seen her pussy and if she thought he'd been masterbating. Her answer to all of my questions was a flat, "He's not worth thinking about, Alex."

From that point on I kept my thoughts to myself and devoured her pussy, and it didn't take long to forget all about that asshole and do nothing more than ingratiate my wife's pussy by smothering it with love. Our games were spicy, but I really didn't need anyone else's validation to know how wonderful Camille was. We just needed each other for that. That's all we ever really needed.

The rhythms and sensations sent me away, and I had only a vague recollection of stripping down and sliding my naked body over hers, ready to make love. But as my body settled onto her heated skin and my dick slid in, the metallic hammer "bong" of our doorbell made me hunch back up like a scared cat. I rolled off and Camille folded her big towel back over her frontside. She fastened the white cloth back under her armpit and walked out into the hall overlooking our vaulted living room and the shorter hall leading to the front door. I asked her to go peek and see who it was while I got dressed to answer it. Once I had on my pants and shirt, I walked into the upstairs hall and waited to hear her report back. Even though it was past eight I had a hunch it was UPS, because it was always UPS, so I didn't immediately rush down in hopes we'd continue where we'd left off.

I took a step back when I heard our front door open. My first thought—she was getting a package off the porch, but then I heard her say hello and a man's voice respond in kind. There was no mistaking Kaden's, amped up, baritone voice.

The layout of our house is slightly unusual. The back half of the house has two upstairs bedrooms, a small office and a bathroom, with the downstairs area under those rooms serving as the kitchen, laundry room and another bathroom. The front of the house is one story, with another office, a sunroom and a hallway leading to the front door. Connecting the two halves is our big living room, which has a vaulted ceiling beginning at the single story height and then sloping up to meet the second story height in the back. Half of the hallway leading between our bedrooms and the stairs opened up to overlook the living room below like a loft. I could see the entirety of the living room but I couldn't see to the end of the hall that led to the front door. I could only listen in on my wife and friend as they conversed just out of sight.

"I was headed out, so I thought I'd drop this off, save Alex the trouble."

He had to be handing her my phone with the explicit photo stored on it. It sounded like she'd let him into the hallway entry area and that meant she stood before him in nothing but a towel. My dick crushed itself against the front of my pants.

"Where are you headed off to at this hour? Late date with Jane?"

"She's in New York. I just thought I'd swing by Lucy's for a drink, maybe some pool. Is Alex already in bed?"

I knew Lucy's meant Kaden was on the prowl, but Camille wouldn't know that. My phone's explicit backdrop of Camille apparently had an affect on him after all.

"I think Alex stepped out to the office," she lied.

I took a step back into the hall. What was she doing?

"I'd call him, but the fool left his phone."

"Hey, did he drop off that wine?"

"Yes, and that was incredibly sweet of you. It almost makes up for saying that I'm very athletic for a girl."

"Ha! You know that's still a compliment, right? But I'm sorry about the stripper pole and messing with you. You just get bent out of shape so easily I can't help it."

"Maybe you should ask yourself why a woman might get bent out of shape when her worth is constantly reduced to 'I'd fuck that'."

"Damn, how does Alex do it?"

"Put up with me? Easy, he actually gets to 'fuck that'."

"Damn Camille! OK then, but would you rather I sound like a sensitive idiot or send over nice bottles of wine?"

"The wine."

"That's what I thought. Hey, could I get a quick glass of water?"

"Sure," my wife offered, and then she led him through the short, front hall and into our big living room.

As she entered the living room, she discreetly waved my phone in front of her and smiled up at me mischievously. Kaden was likely getting his shoes off as Camille and I silently communicated to one another that a version of our game was on again and we'd continue with the pretense I wasn't home. I winked just before ducking out of sight.

"Thanks!" he said as his footsteps entered the living room. "This truck was coming up Beach and spewing exhaust. I held my breath for almost two blocks but the taste of it is still in my mouth."

Camille's footsteps reached the kitchen and she told him to have a seat.

Kneeling down I maneuvered towards the opening again. The light from our bedroom didn't reach that far down the hall and the only light in the living room came from the kitchen and was blocked from reaching the opening to the upstairs. It was our go to mood lighting, because the overheads in the living room were way too bright even when dimmed. As a result the opening was left dark and as long as I stayed low I wouldn't be seen.

Now I had a view of Kaden sitting on the couch and of Camille walking out of the kitchen with a glass of noisy ice water. She handed Kaden the water and asked, "So Jane's in New York, huh? Business or pleasure?"

"Pleasure. With her it's always pleasure."

"Sucks to be her," Camille said, stressing the implied sarcasm.

"No shit, right?"

"Maybe I should go get dressed."

"You don't have to. Seriously, I'm just drinking this and I'll be gone."

My wife stood before my friend wrapped in a big white towel that barely covered her ass. Her hair was still down, and it might've been the first time Kaden had ever seen the full length of her wavy, chestnut and russet hair. It was almost completely dry now and her long bangs had made their way to the frontside of her shoulders and covered her face right up to the corners of her eyes. It made her big fashion model eyes even bigger, and there was something feral about the ends of her hair gently sweeping over the naked, upper part of her chest in the breeze from our overhead fans.

Odeon
Odeon
1,031 Followers