Deep in the Craps

Story Info
A casino employee gets fucked by a high-stakes gambler.
2.2k words
4.17
50.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,093 Followers

All characters are always 18 and over in my stories.

Anonymous said: I don't know if this is still how to do requests, but is there any way you can work your amazing magic and write about a casino employee getting fucked on a craps table? It's been a weird desire of mine since I started working at one. And I know if anyone can write one to make me squirt it would be you.

*

Deep in the Craps

He was tall, with brown skin and a crooked smile. He had a well-maintained goatee and a dark sparkle in his eye. He approached the table wearing a gold suit that stood out in ways I wasn't sure that he intended. He stared me down as he placed his large stack of $1000 chips in front of him.

"Welcome, sir," I said politely. "How are you tonight?"

"Thank you, young lady. What's your name?"

"Tiffany," I told him. "What's yours?"

"Armando," he said in a thick, Spanish accent.

The other craps players looked up with annoyance as Armando looked me over. I was used to getting checked out by men in the casino. It came with the territory.

"Come on, man! Let's fucking play!" a fat, drunk guy yelled at Armando with annoyance.

"I will take my time if I like," Armando glared at the man and then purposefully took forever to make his bet.

"This guy is a fucking joke!" the fat guy rolled his eyes and nudged the man next to him. Armando simply ignored the man, playing slowly and deliberately. He didn't let any of the other players throw his game off. I had never seen anyone so focused.

"Watch this," he told me as he took the dice on his turn. I was shocked when he began to win bet after bet. His winning streak was unstoppable. Even I was impressed and at that point in my time working at the casino I was used to seeing the impossible happen. I had seen people win against all odds. I had seen people lose their life savings too, but I had never seen anyone like Armando. His luck was disgustingly precise.

"What were you saying about me being a joke?" he laughed at the fat guy, who had slumped down in his chair, his head in his hands after losing every chip he had brought to the table.

"Fuck! My wife is gonna fucking kill me!" the fat guy was devastated and Armando was gloating. If I hadn't seen the fat guy call Armando a joke I probably would have thought Armando was a shitty winner. Instead, I found him fascinating. His gold suit was so wildly out of place amongst the more casual attire of the other patrons. He looked ridiculous but he gave off such a sense of confidence that I felt myself wondering about him.

Casino employees were strictly forbidden from fucking the patrons. Everyone knew this, including me and so I wasn't thinking about actually fucking him. I was just allowing myself to think about what it would be like to fuck him. I licked my lips and found myself sending him the kind of signals that can't be misinterpreted. I was telling him I wanted to fuck him with my eyes. I was showing him my hunger with my mouth as I let my tongue encircle my lips as I looked up seductively.

Armando was taking note of my flirting as the night wore on. He continued to win and I watched as his pile of $1000 chips grew. I had never seen anyone make that much money at one table. It was growing late and it was time to close the table I was working.

"Thank you, everyone, but my shift is over and it's time for this table to close. There is another high stakes table just down the corridor to the left," I explained.

"Fuck! This night was the worst!" the fat guy exclaimed as he got up. "Thank you," he told me politely. "I don't know how you are cheating, but I know you are cheating!" He pointed to Armando and I watched as he smiled at the overweight man.

"It's not cheating if you play by the rules," Armando explained. "You just need to know how to play the game. Good luck to you next time." The fat guy shook his head in disgust as he made his way out of the high stakes room. The large, wooden doors were opened and it was my job to get all the patrons out and close it. Armando was the only one left. He was scooping his chips into one of the plastic casino buckets our casino gave out for free.

"Thank you for playing. I hope you have a great night," I said encouraging him to exit into the casino.

"Close that door, Tiffany and lock it. I have some personal business with you."

"Excuse me?"

"Close and lock the door. I'll show you."

"I can't do that. It's against the rules."

"How much is your salary? I'll pay you to close and lock the door. How much will it take, Tiffany?" He stretched his hand out with several thousand dollar chips. I took them. I closed and locked the door. He set his container of chips down on the floor near his feet.

"What do you want from me?" I asked timidly. I had never allowed myself to be in a situation like this. I had never even considered trading money for sex and yet here I was with Armando. He was so sexy in his gold suit, his dark eyes deep and bottomless.

"I want your pussy, ass, and mouth all over my dick, Tiffany. I think you know that." He stepped toward me and grabbed me by the shoulders. I didn't scream or put up a fight. I let him manhandle me until he had me flat on my back on top of the very table that had made him a winner that evening. I don't know what I was expecting, but I was shocked when his mouth found mine. He kissed me deeply and I could feel the pulse of his passion as his tongue mingled with mine.

"Please..." I begged him but even I wasn't sure if I was begging him to stop or to keep going. Armando interpreted it as an invitation to continue. He lifted my dress and ripped my panties from my legs with a forceful passion. He pulled my dress all the way off and I began to panic. I knew that there were cameras all over the casino and that if I let this happen that I would lose my job. I also knew that he wanted to fuck me and I knew it was about to happen. I just wasn't prepared for how amazing he would be. Armando was just as good at sex as he was at playing craps. He pulled his cock out through the zipper of his pants and climbed up to my face, where he forced his dick into my mouth.

"That's right, Tiffany. Suck my cock, baby. Suck it with that perfect little mouth. Suck it hard for me and I'll make sure you get what you deserve, honey." I sucked his cock, not sure if I even had the option to say no. I didn't want to say no. I wanted him to fuck me and I could feel the wetness in my pussy as it engorged with lust. I needed his dick in me and I was shaking as I choked on his cock. "You're a good girl, Tiffany. Such a good craps dealer and such a good piece of ass, aren't you? Yes, you are!"

"Mmm..."

He pulled his cock from my mouth and laughed. He moved until his cock was right at the entrance to my pussy before he leaned down and kissed me. "How bad do you want this cock in you, Tiffany? Do you want it?"

I paused, unsure of what to say. If I admitted I wanted it would that be worse than if he forced me to fuck him? I wasn't sure and so I didn't answer. I knew he couldn't wait forever to put his cock in me and so I looked up at him blankly, unsure of what would happen next.

"Say you want it, Tiffany!"

"I want it."

"Say it like you fucking mean it!"

"I want it!" I screamed loudly.

"That's it! Here you go!" Armando's cock filled my pussy. The pleasure filled every sense until I was lost in every perfect stroke. He was so handsome, still in his gold suit pounding my pussy with one solid thrust after another. His cock was a perfect size for my pussy and the way he was fucking me was bringing me closer to my orgasm.

I'm not the kind of girl that cums easily, and so I was shocked when I felt the familiar crescendo of my orgasm building. He could feel it too and he changed the way he stroked my pussy with his cock so he was hitting the perfect spot. My eyes met his just before it finally hit me. My eyes rolled back into my head and my body began to shake uncontrollably. I screamed so loudly that the whole casino could probably hear me cumming. I wasn't thinking about my job at that moment. I didn't give a fuck about anything, certainly not getting fired.

When I was finished, he flipped me over onto my stomach. I was laying flat as he pulled down his pants and underwear so he could get the proper angle with his dick. I heard him generate saliva in his mouth and then spit on his hand. He lubed up his cock with that spit before he spread my butt cheeks.

"Oh no, no! Not anal! I don't do anal!" I screamed.

"You do today, Tiffany!" He pushed his cock violently into my tightest hole. I hadn't ever had anal sex and I had no idea how I was supposed to take his cock in my ass. It hurt and I began to scream, but this time they were screams of pain instead of pleasure. I endured it as he fucked me, talking shit to me. "Take my dick in your tight ass, you little slut! Good girl! Take it! I'm gonna cum so far up in this crack! Deep in this crack!"

"Please! No! Stop!" I screamed. I was trying to fight, to escape, but he had me pinned down. He heaved over me and I could tell he was close to cumming. I held still, hoping that it would help get things over with.

"Yeah! I'm cumming! Yesssss!"

When it was over, he pulled his dick out of me and politely helped me off the table. I said nothing, feeling a sense of shame over what had just happened. I was afraid that I was going to get fired for this. In fact, I knew that I was going to get fired. Someone would see the surveillance camera footage and my job would be gone. I hung my head, realizing my mistake.

"Why so glum? Didn't you have fun?" Armando asked.

"I'm going to lose my job! I don't have enough money to survive! I'm so fucked!" I said with distress.

"How much is your salary?"

"I make $30,000 a year," I told him, exaggerating slightly.

"Well, let me make up for what I just did, then." He walked to his container of chips and picked it up off of the floor.

"Go ahead and count out thirty of these. Then if you get fired, it doesn't matter, does it?"

"Really?" My eyes opened wide with shock.

"Yes, go ahead."

I did as he asked, counting the chips until I had thirty of them.

"You were great, baby. Thanks for the ass. Oh - and the craps too. You really had me deep into the craps tonight, babe. I stayed until the end of your shift just so I could fuck you."

"I thought so. So will we see each other again?" I asked him.

"You might. I travel here a lot. I'm originally from Columbia."

"Can I ask what you do for a living?" I was curious. He paused as if he was unsure if he should tell me. He looked both ways as if he was afraid someone was listening and then he whispered to me what he did.

"I work in the cocaine industry."

"You're a drug lord?" I exclaimed.

"Shhhh. Not so loud."

"Oh, sorry."

"I'll be in touch next time I'm in town. I always need a nice, tight ass to cum in. Will you be available for me if I pay you?"

"I...I...guess," I stammered.

"I thought so. I have to go now. It was lovely, Tiffany." He kissed me on the cheek and pulled open the heavy, wooden door to let himself out. I was fired the next day by the casino but every once in awhile Armando would show up and demand sex. He always left me a pile of money and sometimes cocaine too. I hadn't ever planned on being a hooker, but when you make a whole year's salary for one fuck it's hard to say no.


SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,093 Followers