Deep in the Jungle

Story Info
A group looking for unknown African tribes.
2.8k words
3.95
23.9k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hired from Ohio State for my being an expert in African customs. An independent group was going into a region in Africa, looking for a rumored tribe of unknown number and little known anything about them, other than they could be very unpredictable and dangerous! There were fourteen of us going on this venture. And it was to be highly armed because of the dangerous nature.

Four African guides, had been hired to lead the venture. Four ex military men to help the guides, in protecting the rest of us! The three Europeans who were funding this and two cooks to take care of us. For better title one of the money men's mistresses and my wife! Now why would I take my wife on this dangerous little trip? She also was hired! And as the gentleman put it to me quite bluntly She and the mistress were cock bate, for the tribal leaders!

I had no idea what he was talking about when he informed me he desired to hire my wife as a back up plan! Then finally in a very private talk he informed me in case of a Situation of dire need he intended to offer his mistress and my wife as sexual offerings to the tribal leaders!

"They likely have never seen a white woman, and they could save our asses in a bad spot! I tend to put them on display once we come in contact with the group we are looking for!"

"Has my wife agreed to this?"

"Well not totally in principal, but just so you know part of my approach to her was in terms of me prostituting her for some enjoyment of the crew and she agreed to do that!"

"Which part of the crew was she ask to service?"

"Not that it really matters, because once she agreed to any, I learned my desired answer that she is willing to be our whore, but I ask if she would be willing to engage in sexual relations with our four African guides!"

"And, she did agreed to do that?"

"Yes, John there is no mistake in my question and her answer! I did not ask her to put you on the spot, I ask if once you are sleeping if she would be willing to slip out of your tent and go to the four guides area and fuck the four of them!"

"And she said yes to that?"

"John, I told her on the fourth night of our track inland she was to leave your tent and cross to their area and to engage in sex with all four of the African men! And she agreed! So it is already set to happen! So if you'd prefer it not happen you need to not go!"

I thanked him for his honesty, and told him I would let him know if I decided not to take the job. His only request was to do so very soon as he had another couple contacted to go if I backed out who had already agreed to go!

I ask if she had agreed to his terms and he replies she had! But he really wanted my wife! He informed me she was more beautiful and has a better body! Besides he said yours is much better in bed! I ask how he might know this? And he replied very simply he had interviewed both women and that my wife was a better fuck!

Now was I shocked? No I wasn't! Mary and I have not been perfect in some time. We have been married for twelve years and sweethearts since we were very young! We lived next door back home and had been in love forever. She was my first lover and I hers. We were each others only lover until I fucked that up in college! And she found out! She forgave me and we are still together but it changed us both!

Something changed, and I have never been able to put my finger right on it? Maybe she is punishing me and I know I deserve it! Or maybe something broke and can't be fixed!

I gave the situation deep thought for several days before I went back and talked with him. He ask if I had decided and I told him I had! He looked at me for a time before he spoke.

"You know John that if you agree to this trip I plan to make your wife our whore! I plan to fuck her when I desire! As well as provide the crew with her charms as well! The four guides are only the first of the crew to enjoy her we all will soon after!"

"Yes Sir I understand!"

"So John, what did you decide about my job offer?"

"I agree to take the Job Sir!"

"Are you sure you can stand your wife being our whore?"

"More than I could stand her going without me, when you hire her and a single man who could do my job!"

"You are very wise to recognize I would do that! And that I was going to do exactly that!"

"Was she willing to do that?"

"John, I am not sure but I planned to try!"

"So if I may ask do you think she'd have gone without me?"

"I am all but totally sure of it, John! The meeting your wife is going to tonight is a meeting in my bed! I am fucking your wife for my 25th time tonight!

For the first time I was surprised as I had no idea my wife was having an affair! When she was gone that night I was sure he was fucking her!

We took a plane to our starting point just two weeks later and started in land, the next day! On the fourth night out I went to bed early and did go to sleep but I woke around 2 am. I lay there breathing evenly. I had been awake maybe ten minutes when I saw Mary rise. She dropped her night shirt and stepped out completely naked! It was almost two hundred yards of open grass to where the guides had set up their camp.

She walked calmly into the fire light of their fire which was built up more than usually! The four of them surrounded her at once and the tall black men made an unusual contrast to her big white breasts and her full inviting hips! As the men pulled her to the ground the first settled between her thighs and I could tell he entered her easily and he began to fuck her! The others sat watching as he enjoyed her, waiting their turns!

I watched as they each had her quickly enjoying the new white woman and then they started over, with fully mating with her! And they began to fuck her for real and she began to respond! I turned and went back to bed. If I listened very close I could hear them enjoying her sex, and I knew the camp could hear them as well! So as of tomorrow my wife would be dressed as a native in a loin cloth only! Her beautiful breastswere always bare as the African women!

When I woke the next morning Mary was asleep on her palate beside me. Camp was fixing breakfast and relaxing as I joined them. I had been up for over an hour when Mary came from our tent and as I suspected she wore only a loin cloth of animal skin over her loins. Her breasts looked fantastic for all to see! I suddenly knew I had wanted to see her join the four black guides the night before! I had wanted them to know her as completely as they now did! And would again and again now!

Again that night about midnight she got up and joined the guides for another night of sex for the black men! Again I watch as the four native men enjoyed my wife completely . I knew this was the beginning of her being a camp whore for all to enjoy. As I expected Mary began to be openly led to a tent for hours by any of the men now. She had become a camp whore. In the next few days I saw every man in camp take my wife to a tent. So every man enjoyed her.

We traveled deeper in country every day into wilder country. Mary was openly taken along the trail on breaks or dinner time now and they openly fucked her as everyone watched. As we came to remote tribes they were very interested in white women and gave the sign for trade. And Mary went right to the chief's hut. And we could soon hear his grunts as he pounded my wife's pussy. And never did we go away from a tribe when they didn't try to trade a couple young girls for Mary. And never did we not give it some thought.

I began to relax and enjoy watching the sexual use of my wife and the men began to fuck her openly and with no regard to who watched them nor did Mary seem to care who watched as she was fucked.

I began to look forward to a new village knowing several of there men would take Mary to bed. The more I came to enjoy her being an avenue into becoming closer to each village, the more I came to understand my wife might actually be a trade factor if we found the tribe they looked for.

I finally ask the leaders of our group if that was something to be considered?

They in turn ask if I might give some thought to letting them trade her to this chief if it came into something he desired.

I gave the idea some consideration and then I ask how long the trade would be for? The answer did surprise me somewhat.

"John if we trade Mary she will be theirs for the rest of her life."

"Does she know any of this?"

"I told her that it could be possible before you ever agreed to come with us. But she had already agreed before that."

We traveled several more days, and made contact with four more native villages, that both girls were displayed naked for, and they both were the center of entertainment for the important men of each village. As we moved on the talk was we were very close to the group the desired to contact.

I listened to the talk of the people who had put our group together at night as they talked and I came to understand that Baron's mistress and My Mary were somewhat key to what they desired.

Some forty years prior a group had encountered these same people who were very hostile to every one but the leader had his wife with them. Before they were actually attacked the leader had made his wife undress and display herself before the tribe. Two of the men had come forward and took the wife back to their village. Some time later they followed at a very slow careful distance. As they came slowly into the village they found his wife still completely naked up on a stone alter bound upon her back. Many of the men were dancing around this alter completely naked with all sporting erections of great size.

It seemed to be some sort of breeding ritual they were beginning. The chief came forward and gave sign to talk and trade. One of the guide found enough sign and word of several dialogs to communicate with him.

"He wants your wife Boss, in trade."

"They plan to fuck her?"

"Yes Boss, but not just fuck her, to breed her. She is to Children a new race for them."

"And what do they offer for her?"

"They are presenting you with much Boss. He is giving you five of their most beautiful daughters as gifts if you are willing to trade her to them."

They brought out five young women who were each lovely and very sexy females of the African race.

These women were honored young females of the tribe and had been deflowered at a very young age. So they were taught all when it came to pleasuring men. Next were displayed beautiful carvings of life like figures. All kinds of birds and animals, and more importantly people. Even People mating in high detail. This was what they had hoped to find as this tribe had let it be discovered they had artists that made some of the most beautiful work known to man. Only five carvings were known to exist in the world believed to come from them and now they were seeing displayed many far better than the five known ones valued in the possible millions.

"Are these being offered for my wife?"

"Oh yes, Boss and much more. He says many more of these figures and he brings a big nut shell of sparkle stones for you."

He was soon handed a shell more than half filled with what he knew to be diamonds of an unknown but huge worth.

"You tell him he has a deal, she is his. And in 12 full moons I will return with five white females for trade if he desires."

The rumors said they took 23 young women in all to the village and traded them for unknown wealth. To be bread for a new race.

After I had heard all of this I finally went and ask Baron if my Mary was breeding stock to be traded?

"Your wife and mine will become the new females to help the blood line of these people."

"Your mistress is really your wife?"

"She is yes, so as we are to give up the most we will take the largest chunk of the treasure which will be worth millions. Are you willing to let me trade Mary to them?"

"I think so yes"

I find it very sexy my wife will be part of a completely new race of people here in the deepest area of Africa. My wife seemed very content being the camp whore and I could see her being happy in her life with the new race of people?

We traveled three more days when it appeared we had reached the people they were looking for. I had not talked to my wife about what her life was to become and I had to.

We were about to meet the leaders of these people we had traveled so far to trade with. The night before this meeting I took Mary aside in our tent and explained everything to her. She sat wide eyed and looked at me.

"Is this really true Elaine and I are to be traded to them as breeding cows for the better breeding of their race?"

"That is what I have been told and We will make millions from the two of you! But for me to do this to you I have to know you agree with this."

"They will use me just to have babies for their breeding?"

"Yes, but you will become a goddess here."

"Can I try it before I answer you?"

"I wasn't exactly sure what she was asking, but I told her that I was fine with what ever she wanted."

A couple days passed by and I had no idea what was going on. But finally what I figured was the Chief of the tribe and several young men came into our camp. My wife and Elaine, were brought out naked for the group to inspect. Without a word they took the women and returned to their village.

As the days passed I began to fear something bad might have happened to the girls? But I seemed to be the only one with any concerns. Two weeks had passed before they returned and the same group, with the girls returned. My wife came directly to me.

"John I have enjoyed the best sex of my life with several of the most handsome men I have ever seen. I love it here and if you desire me to stay I will be very happy to do so."

With that my wife returned to the group and a few minutes later they left us.

I am a very rich man, with more money that I ever can spend. I also have several wood carvings that are worth even more than the money I have. For the most part I am content . I am not completely happy for I love my wife and miss her and I always felt we would work our differences out, and remain together. Life doesn't always end as we wish.