Deep Plunge

Story Info
Fugitive princess learns to swim, naked. It's distracting.
7.3k words
4.45
10.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bright hot day in late July and Princess Gabrielle, a descendant of the royal house of Harmen, was standing naked on the sea shore.

This, to be sure, will make the reader suspicious. The noble Kingdom of Harmen, the gods' beloved country, is as landlocked as it is puritanical. It is no business of any well-born lady of that land to be naked, and certainly not by the seaside, and most certainly not while being embraced from behind by an equally naked young man.

Did I mention the equally naked young man? His name was Aerin, and he was mostly an ordinary Kontarian boy. This in turn shouldn't make the reader too suspicious. The free land of Kontaria being famously very much neither landlocked nor puritanical, you'd quite expect their ilk to spend their July days on a beach with naked people in their arms. Still, when said naked people belong to a princely line of a hostile kingdom, the reader may nonetheless insist on an explanation.

It is kind of a long story. At its heart though, it's just a classic girl meets boy tale: there's a girl of noble birth with a rebellious streak and a dislike for her marriage prospects; there's a boy from that mysterious woodland by the sea with a head full of sagas and a talent for ending up in trouble; girl meets boy, girl fucks boy, girl elopes with boy. There are some complications to the whole thing, such as a two-day horseback chase and also that part where they almost burn down a castle tower, but that's the gist of it.

The rest is straightforward: boy realises girl has never seen the sea, boy borrows two horses to ride down to the coast, boy takes girl to a secluded beach. Boy suggests they dip in, girl points out that their clothes will get wet, before she even finishes speaking boy is already wearing nothing but a leather wristband and a coaxing, toothy grin. Girl rolls her eyes and grabs at her shirt.

So, here we are.

A wave crashed, slid over the sand, and lapped at Gabrielle's ankles. She felt the water wash the grains from under her feet, unbalancing her a little, drawing her in. The sea was a picture of natural beauty unlike any she'd seen; the sheer vastness of the open water stirred some unknown, gleeful thrill inside of her. To her left and right, the wooded hilly shores of Kontaria spread wide. Facing an infinite horizon, a salty breeze on her skin, she felt strangely close to everywhere in the world at once.

"What do you think?" he asked by her ear.

"Aerin, this..." Livid sunlight danced on the waves, leaving in her eyes opalescent afterimages. "This is fucking awesome," she said.

He laughed, kissed her neck, and hugged her tighter. He'd always really liked her way with words.

"I can't get over that colour," she continued. "Have you ever seen anything so fucking blue?"

"Your eyes," he offered. They both cringed, the sensation rather like that toothache you get when you bite into something way too sweet. She reached up behind her and wrapped her hands around his head.

"That was awful," she said. "Thanks."

The two of them were also, to be honest, a picture of natural beauty, although this picture was exciting in a slightly different way. She'd recently turned nineteen; he was a few months younger. Her body was graceful, long-limbed, and toned. Her blond hair only reached halfway down her neck nowadays, as she had to cut it on their escape from Harmen (long story), but that diminished neither her charm nor the way her expression, never lacking the self-confidence of a princely bloodline, made people slightly weak in the knees. Her breasts, now exposed so freely before the endlessness of the world, used to attract many longing looks even when covered by layers of modest cloth back in the Kingdom; still now in the capital, long after she'd left, their full and gratifying shape was sometimes the object of fond night-time recollections. He was nothing to look past, either. He was tall and slim, and a life outdoors had imbued his muscles with a subtle strength, lithe and gentle under the skin. His auburn hair fell over his face and neck in strands which he'd long ago lost hope of ever controlling. And he had that wide smile, one that was at once pure and innocent and also strangely liable to arouse impure and uninnocent thoughts in whoever it was directed at.

Another wave broke. The sea here was free of currents, but even on calm days it could be pretty choppy. The surf was strong, and supplied much crashing and spraying and foaming. This would make for a really fun swim -- if you knew how.

"So how do you feel, Gabrielle? If these waves are too large, there's a cove just over there..." Gabrielle scoffed.

"I can handle these! No big deal." The wave receded, and stole more ground from underneath her. Aerin smiled, let her go, and sped toward the water. The next wave hit him in the shins, and she watched him stumble; he waited for it to turn and flow back, and used its force to drag himself into the sea.

There was an easy grace in his movements, a confidence engendered by a whole boyhood spent on a lakeside. He turned and beckoned to her from the waves, his chest and stomach coated with water's shiny glaze.

It was time for her to admit to herself that she was kind of a shit swimmer.

In Harmen it is unseemly for a lady to swim, and whenever you do, you're supposed to wear this sort of a canvas gown that balloons all around you, making you feel like a very well-bred buoy. Of course she'd sometimes sneak to the springs with her friends, and of course a late-night bet to undress and swim across the capital city's river and back was once famously made and won, but on a whole she was a creature of the land.

She was, however, a bold creature of the land.

He watched her walk forward. The waves would give most first-timers a pause. But not Gabrielle, of course. His girl wasn't one to flinch at the unknown. She walked on until the water reached her knees, got tumbled down by a wave, screamed with glee, and pushed on. As the next wave came she met it head on -- hands outstretched, back straight, chest forward -- and let it break over her body. She was swept back a few steps but she never fell, and stood dripping and laughing and ready for more.

He dove down, where the kind sea would hide his blush.

For a while they stayed in the surf and let it toss their bodies cheerfully about in the shallow water. She was enjoying this more and more, the strange thrill of being exposed to an overwhelming power. Gradually she followed him deeper, where the waves wouldn't break but just toy with her, lift her up and put her back down on the seafloor. He circled around her on his back, his arms drawing wide, neat arcs. Another wave came, lumbering and dark, and picked her up, and subsided. This time, though, her foot found no ground underneath.

"Um." That playful force had displaced her, removed her with ease into its realm. She faced the empty horizon and at once felt very aware that it was in fact a great force, an ancient cosmic force of water unimaginably wide and unfathomably deep, a force absurdly more powerful than any human being.

Then Aerin swam to her side, and she wrapped her arm around him with some relief. She wasn't sure if he did something or was it the sea, but when the next wave came and went, her feet found firm ground again.

"Okay?" he asked.

"Okay. I just felt a little out of my element."

"Let's head back then." He brushed the wet hair away from his eyes. "This gets really fun once you have more control."

"Yeah, I can see you frolic around like a happy little otter!" She clung onto him, and the water swelled around them, lifted them off the ground again. "Aerin, I need you to teach me how to swim!"

He grinned, and found his footing. "Sure. Not here, though. To the cove!"

They scrambled out of the sea. Crossing a sandbank on the beach, after some two minutes they reached the cove, a sizeable round inlet sheltered at its entrance by limestone outcroppings fifteen feet high. The beach was wide around it, with more rocky formations and almost no plants. Among the rocks on the sand, some fishing boats stood moored.

The water here was calm, and warmer than out in the sea. They walked in waist-deep, and Aerin turned to her.

"Okay, lesson one is, I guess, floating!"

"I need to get taught how to float?"

"It's harder than it seems! Try to lie down on your back, on the water."

She shrugged and did so, but the water failed to support her. She flailed around, tried to bounce up, to raise herself. Then his hands were on her, one between the shoulder blades, one at the lower back, helping her right herself.

"Relax, Gabrielle. You need to relax."

She pointedly squirted out a mouthful of sea water. "I am relaxed!"

"I need you to be, like, normal person relaxed, not Gabrielle relaxed."

She chortled, and jabbed him right under the ribs. "Hey, fuck you, Aerin!"

He bent sideways and laughed. "Look just stay like this, idiot! Flat on the water, hips up. I'm holding you, you just breathe and try not to move."

She gave him a dirty look, lay her head down on the water, and tried to still herself. Her arms and legs insisted on treading some more, but after a while her body realised that it was no longer sinking, and allowed itself to rest. She breathed in deep.

"Huh," she said.

"Yeah, it's pretty relaxing if you allow it to be."

"I feel it."

"On warm nights I like to lie on our village's lake like that and just stargaze. Feels like you're floating through the sky."

She smiled at that and closed her eyes. He let her weight out of his hands, barely touching her now. Her hair was splayed floating around her head, billowing to the rhythm of the sea. Her hands were spread wide around her and submerged, and her skin grew greenish as it got deeper; golden wavelet patterns danced on it, following the curves of her body, around her arms, her shoulders, her ribs, her stomach. Her legs were working, unhurried, to keep her hips up. Her hips, sharply defined, would sometimes emerge above the water, together with her mound, skin shining. The two hollows between them would always remain submerged, under that rippling distortion which covered her stomach up to the upturned v-shape of her rib cage, which was confidently afloat with the air of her lungs. The water would try to claim it, but to no avail -- it would lap against her skin, and leave behind a sheen that quickly withered to thin shiny lines and isolated droplets. Only when she exhaled would the sea briefly succeed, spill over, and pool between her breasts. Her breasts were lounging, soft and firm, atop her ribcage; a cooler breeze passed and stirred upon them a gentle gooseflesh -- delicate on their underside, larger bumps around the areolas, whose darker skin crinkled and pulled itself closer. Her nipples were erect, and their very tips were a lighter hue of pink, pointing up to the sky. The pit of her neck was a small silvery pool, and her lips were parted in a crooked smile, and her eyes were open and she was watching him and oh fuck there goes that little moment.

"Did something distract you?" she asked.

"I was scrutinising your posture."

"Really? Because it seemed like you trailed off a bit. Do you like my posture?"

"It's a very nice posture. You're a natural swimmer. I'll be happy to give you regular lessons in our lake."

She let her legs down and stood up.

"Great! You are such an attentive boyfriend!" She stepped up, stood just in front of him, and her smile dangerously widened. "Unless, of course, you have an ulterior motive."

He raised his eyebrows, and looked up. "An ulterior motive? Me? What ulterior motive?"

She wrapped her elbows around his neck, tilted his head back down, brought her chin up to his, and looked him deep in the eyes. With her hip she sought out his cock, which had for some reason swollen up distinctly during all that posture scrutinising, and with a skilful little upward flick she trapped it between their underbellies as she hugged him close.

"See, I was just thinking." There was an edge to her voice that made his blood rush. She pressed into him, and grinded into his cock. "By giving me swimming lessons, you'd get to often have me naked, a little scared, and obedient to your instructions. And I think that excites you a little."

She stopped, and her smile was the sweetest of smiles. Between them, his traitor cock twitched and hardened, forcing itself further against their bodies.

"...Okay, yeah. Maybe that excites me a little bit."

She ruffled his hair. "You are deplorable, boy. I should knee you in the balls."

Now he smiled back. "Nah, you wouldn't really hold this against me."

"Oh? Why?"

He leaned on her and brought his face right up close with hers, until he could see nothing but her eyes, two circles of clear sheer black ringed in kaleidoscopic blue, looking right back into him at no distance at all.

"Because the idea of you being naked, a little scared, and obedient to me excites you a little too, Gabbie."

Laughter flashed in her eyes. She'd forgotten that he read her a little too well for his own good.

"You little fuck," she said. Teasing her back when she was in the mood to tease him! This was unacceptable and deserved punishment. With one sleek move she slid her leg behind his knee and gave him a strong push on the chest and he fell backwards, going under with a loud splash and a smug grin. "You bastard!" she shouted, chortling, after him. She slapped the water. "Where are you? Come up here and fight me!" Suddenly she felt his arms reach around her knees. "Oh, fuck-"

She crashed down, and the sound of a million bubbles boomed muffled in her ears. An instant later Aerin grabbed her bodily and lifted them both up, and as they broke the surface he kissed her on the mouth. She grabbed at him, sank her fingers hard into the muscles of his shoulders, and kissed back; and it was a very definitive, tongue-twisting kiss, and the swimming lesson was now very over.

Aerin opened one eye. The beach was secluded, but not deserted -- footprints criss-crossing the sand and the moored boats gave evidence of occasional passers-by from the nearby villages. He wanted a spot with assured, uninterrupted privacy.

Over at the entrance to the cove, above piles of shining boulders and tide pools, a stone arch supported an overhang of rock which looked from here to open into a cavern facing the sea.

He let go of her and grabbed her hand.

"Come on," he said. "Let's get to that cavern."

She laughed, and a happy thrill seized her insides; and yet she stalled, resisting his pull. The boy hasn't yet been messed with enough!

"Why would we?"

"Take a guess, Gabrielle." She let them move forward.

"I literally can't think of any reason!"

"I'm sure you can't." She caught up with him and wrapped her arm around his waist.

"Good sir, don't be cross with me!" She always spoke with an accent of a Harmeni noble, but now she suddenly exaggerated it, bent it to its limits. "I am but a city girl, and not so wise in the ways of the sea as you are!"

"Oh for fuck's sake."

She timidly stroked his chest and cuddled up to his shoulder. "I am sure you have a good reason to withhold the secret of the cavern from me, good sir. I know that whatever surprise you have for me is innocent and decorous!" Maybe it was a skill she acquired hiding her many illicit adventures back in Harmen, but she certainly was a very good actor. Her eyes simply radiated a naïve innocence. The water got shallower, reaching up to their thighs.

"But hark!" With a quick move she seized his cock as it surfaced. "My good sir, why is the manly member of your body so large and hard! Is it afflicted by some seaborne malady?" He had already developed a thing for the upper-crust Harmen accent, having heard many wonderful and dirty things whispered in it over that summer, and he kind of hated how much this overblown version was turning him on. He throbbed helplessly under her fingertips.

"Gabrielle, it is simply pointing me north. Do you really know nothing about life at sea?"

"How marvellous! Is this how sea captains shew directions to their hardy crews?"

"Exactly thus, yes." She looked up at him with absolutely genuine amazement, and gave him a deliberate little stroke.

"Oh, valiant sir, how I long to watch your manly member marshal forth seamen! It must be such a romantic sight!"

He stopped, and rolled his eyes up to the very sky.

"I give up," he announced. She couldn't hold down laughter anymore.

"But sir, take heart!" She tugged at his shaft. "We're almost at the cavern! Show me its wondrous secrets! Sir!"

Either her words or her tugging had an effect, because they both got out of the water and climbed the boulders along the grey stone face, their feet launching in instant retreat the tiny fish in the crevices. Soon they ascended to the stone arch, and the cavern came into their view.

It was perfect for their innocent and decorous intentions: it was closed off from three sides by smooth limestone walls and open wide towards the sea, and both the arch and a wide rocky column in front of it gave it a sheltered, indoors feel. Its ceiling was at about twice a man's height, and its width and depth were greater still. The floor was covered with damp and tightly-packed sand; sometimes, a determined wave would breach the front rocks and smoothen it out.

She walked up to the middle, her footprints marking the virgin sand. By the wall, a large olive-green crab saw her approach and made itself scarce. She lay down on her back and hummed with approval.

"This place is great," she said. He followed her and knelt by her side.

"We've definitely had sex in worse," he said, and she laughed (long story). "You've dropped your accent thing, by the way."

She glanced at his cock, patted his leg with the back of her hand, and gave him The Look.

"I'm out of jokes. Let's fuck."

He really, really, really liked her way with words.

She propped herself up on her elbow and took him in her hand. He honoured her touch with a small bead of precum; she lapped it up, delicately, the taste oddly sweet after the salt of the sea. Then, tip of tongue to tip of cock, she teased his slit, ran along it with featherlike pressure. He groaned, and leaked onto her some more. He looked down at her reclining body, at her tilted hips, and then he knew what he wanted to do.

He leaned down and mirrored her, lying on his side. With one hand he reached between her thighs from behind and brought his lips close to her mound. On her end, she gave a low, approving giggle. Seemed like they were both a little hungry from that swim. She twisted her back, her hips now facing up and her buttocks pinning his wrist to the sand, and she threw her legs wide open. Her tongue, meanwhile, moved underneath his glans, inviting itself into its sensitive ridge.

She was in no hurry, and neither was he. He closed his eyes and first kissed her skin around her hips, her inner thighs, her mound, circling closer. His fingers spread wide and lazily massaged her around her outer lips. She stirred, a little sign of impatience. Her clit was alerted to his warmth, of his pressure nearby, and demanded some as well. But to be fair, she was for now denying him too, leaving his head behind and licking him with deliberate slowness along his shaft.

Finally her outer lips were surprised with a soft kiss, and then parted with his fingers. He took a fond look at her, swollen, exposed, delicate, and eager. With the tip of his tongue he traced the edge of her inner lips, and her breath grew heavier, and voiced with a dreamy note. Down below, or up above, she took her tongue off him, gave his balls a firm kiss, and a moment later his glans was at last engulfed by the warmth of her mouth. In response, he gave her a broad, strong lick, and then finally acknowledged her clit with a little nibble. On his glans, he felt the tremor of her happy whine.