Deep Roots

Story Info
A delivery turned dirty.
1k words
4.29
6.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last delivery for the day. Six kinds of Rhipsalis, a couple ivy, and some larger leafy figs. 

"She must be wanting to liven up the space with some greenery." 

I think to myself. I load up all the plants from the shop and close up the back of the van, slamming it hard. I was thinking about the last time I had someone shoved up against the van, pressing my fingers into them, and how I needed to release myself soon. I was trying to get this delivery organized and dropped off quickly so I could get home and finger myself to get rid of this incessant belly-flutter feeling.

I make my way over to the house in a quiet neighborhood. Tree-lined street. Mostly alternate houses, luscious lawns, and beautiful architecture. 

Finding the house address easily, I reverse the van up the driveway, move to the rear, and open up the back doors of the van. I knock on the front door of the house. A lady answers with only a silk robe.

My pussy throbs, I know this woman from somewhere. 

Opening her front door with just a robe on, not only shocked me, but also excited me because this woman was exceptionally attractive. Full-figured, tight body with deadly green eyes.

I excused myself and explained that I'm there to deliver plants that were ordered.

"I was hoping it was you," she coyly smiled. "Oh?" I mutter. "Yes, you were the very helpful one at the plant shop the other day!"

This is where I remember her.

She was very touchy.

I'd show her a plant, mention living requirements, how often it would need watering, and what kind of location in the house it would need. Then, she would touch my arm.

While selecting other items in store, she would brush past my hips with hers to ensure I knew she was toying with me. This explained my pulsating heart when I saw her again. 

Pushing those rapid-fire thoughts aside to get this last job done professionally, I moved the plants inside one by one.

I was smiling politely at her when she suggested areas in the house where she'd like the plants. Joking with her about the way plants are great because they don't talk back to you, she agreed.

I helped her decide the best positions of the plants for her dimly lit lounge area. Again, her body effortlessly brushing past mine on the way in and out of her home sent tingles through my body. After a few more trips to the van and back into the house, I closed up the van doors and wished her well. 

Before I could finish speaking, she grabbed my shirt and pulled me back into her house. Pulling me onto her couch, she began passionately kissing me. Grabbing at my hair and my neck, Sucking me into her. Making my thighs grind against her pussy.

I continued her need by holding her hips down and kissing her neck ever so greedily. I was sucking her lobes and breathing heavily in her ear. Her body was perfect. Her hair smelled incredibly sweet. She flashed me a cheeky smile before whispering, "Aren't you going to unwrap your present?" 

I moved my hand down the hem of her robe and lazily untied the bow from the front. Her supple breasts spilled out, erect nipples pointed. My mouth immediately went to them. Lapping them, sucking, biting--all while she continued to grind under me. I pulled her robe away from her soft body, exposing a black lace thong. I began kissing down her stomach and hips, moving closer to her inner thighs. I could smell her sex. Sweetly fragrant, knowing she needed to be fucked. She was freshly shaven, with a hint of pussy juice pressing through the material. Greedily kissing her pussy through her thong, I tease her. She grabs my hair with her free hand. Directing my head, she shoves my face hard into her pussy, this time ensuring the lace is shoved to the side, so that I begin sucking her juices immediately. 

"Fuck me!" She begs...

I move my tongue back over her lace, listening to her moans. Begging for me to continue, she exclaims, "I've wanted to feel your mouth on me the second I saw you."

She's been patiently waiting for me all of today for this delivery, and finally my fingers and mouth are hers. 

She continues to pull down on me, grinding on me. She moves my fingers over her soft clitoral area, forcing them into her wetness. Lazily holding her arms around my neck, she starts to get a good rhythm, bouncing up and down. Pulling me into her harder, her moans filled my ears. She's biting my neck, hard.

My free hand holds her hip steady as I move my fingers deep inside her. Pulling in a backwards motion, curved up as deep as they go, I feel tingles jolting through her. Building anticipation and the horniness of a strong orgasm. Pressing harder on her and rocking faster on me, I can feel how close she is to climax.

Before she can finish on me, I push her off and onto the dining table, less than three feet away. Now that I have the dominant position, I am able to guide my fingers and mouth into her, ensuring the strongest orgasm. 

My fingers are shoving roughly in and out of her hole as I suckle ever so softly. She is begging me to finish her. 

Pounding her hard on the dining table, it begins to rock back and forth as I fuck her deeply. Her legs spread over the table, and I lift my leg to pin hers down to ensure the deepest penetration. I move my hand to her neck and cup her throat to take away her breath for a few moments before releasing. My fingers are still squeezed inside her.

I feel the orgasm about to escape. Shaking, her body tightens and clenches. Moaning to let her come and gasping loudly, her body snaps still. 

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeee!!!!"

She screams.

Releasing her energy and noise all at once, her body convulses.

Over and over.

Shaking from the release, she takes a deep breath and allows her body to go limp, sprawled across the dining table. 

Still reeling from that sexy experience, she looks up at me and asks, "Can I book another delivery soon?"