Deepika the NRI Slut Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the ground she see’s her phone ring. Rupesh must have dropped it down. She see’s a message, from an unknown number, and opens it.

This is Dhilip

Walk down the road, and you’ll find seven items to wear.

Take a pic each time you find it, and you can put it on there

All she wants to do is to go back to her room to nap. Why is this junior trying to waste her time now? She looks around her surrounding. There is no chance anyone will catch her in this state except for people going and leaving the shack. The quicker she finishes the quicker she can rush back. She rushes out of the parking lot and walks down the road. In no time she finds the first item. On the ground lies a single shoe with a buckle. She takes a photo and sends it. Her phone beeps again.

That’s one

Don’t put it on until the complete pair

She continues to walk down the road, and eventually finds a pair of white socks. Suddenly, a dreaded thought just occurred. If that shoe counts as one, what does a pair of socks count as. Her face drops when she reads the next message after her snap.

you have found two items

the fourth one is down the road.

‘That sneaky bastard!’ she screams in her head. That means she only has 3 items that could cover herself, but what choice does she have. She trails on, as her feet ache, and the sun beams down. She tries to figure out why suddenly she is feeling the heat, or if it has always been this warm. She nearly trips, as she steps on the second shoe.

Congratulations

you have found the first four, and you may put them on

Take a picture with you wearing them, and continue walking

She doesn’t need anyone to tell her to put on the shoes. She quickly does so, rolls the socks on, which stopped up to her knees. She then put on the shoes, relieved that her feet don’t have to touch the hot asphalt. This felt more cruel than getting get fucked by some dangerous thugs. At least the she could keep herself cool in the water. Not only does she have the shade of the restaurant, but she does not have the safety of the restaurant who would ban perverts from recording her. Nevertheless, she has on hand over her snatch, but it is not to cover her lips. She may feel lethargic, but being naked in the open road, with a slight fear of being seen, it is feels instinctual to pleasure herself.

On the ground, she sees a pair of white hair bands. While white, they are clearly stained, and have a musky odour. Surely these do not count. Not want to take a chance, she takes a picture and sends it to Dhilip. His message confirms her fear.

Thats a total of six

Put them on like pigtails, and take a pic

It feels odd to have a sticky fabric on her hair. The picture she took makes her look like some naked horny schoolgirl. After sending it to him, she continues on hoping for something to cover her. Her eyes light up seeing something on the ground.

It is a pair of panties. They are white as the socks, except for the dark stain on the centre. It feels soft as satin, with exception to the stain which feels more stiff. She doesn’t care if he came on it, nor that the only thing covered is her genitals, she takes a picture and sends it.

In response, Dhilip sends a video.

Before her eyes she is witnessing what none of the boys would have the gall to do themselves. She displays not disgust but astonishment on her face. Wearing nothing but what she found, Dhilip stood with his legs spread out and jerking off with the cotton panties. His face is bright red making it evident he hated every moment of it. His ass is touching the concrete ground as he vigorously rubs the shaft, until he soaked the panties.

As the video finishes, she reads the next message.

Dhilip - Masturbate on the open road, with these panties. Record it with your phone.

She is dumbfounded. Not even the others have performed their dares. She made a promise that if she sees him again, she must blow him right there.

This dare seems tame compared to the others. She has been naked throughout the afternoon. Not one car has even passed. This open road feels more secure than her room. She drops to the ground and spread her legs. She takes her phone and points directly at her body, to get a full view.

She takes the crusted panties and starts to touch herself. One dab, and it absorbs her juice between her legs. She slowly rubs herself, and feels her body tingle. However it is not deep enough, so she stuffs herself with the panties. The roughness of the fabric warms her insides. As she records, she tries to look at the camera, but finds herself absorbed in the arousal of her cotton covered fingers. With no one around, she gets braver and lets herself moan loudly. The thought of the sperm getting rubbed from the panties inside, scares her, but she knows she has had more cum inside her before. She ignores the fact she is outside. The open meadow feels more private than her bedroom.

She is nearly there. She thrusts her hips in anticipation for the incoming orgasm. Suddenly a voice causes her to jump. She knows that voice.

“Deepika?”

She quickly covers herself in desperation, with her phone over her snatch. This is not some ordinary stranger.

“Jacob??” She panics.

But it is not just him. The last thing she expected was another class mate. Forget about one, in front of her are three of the boys from her own clinical unit. Who knows what they will think of her.

“Okaaaayyyyy,” one awkwardly mutters, scanning her body.

The NRI is still frozen in her position.

“Should I ask what you are doing?”

There is no way to escape from this. Her face is bright red.

Quietly, she squeaks, “Please don’t tell anyone.”

“Well never told anyone about you blowing that patient in postings,” Jacob chuckles. “Trust us, we will not tell anyone this.”

“Or we would just say it was Hridhya, like last time.”

“Excuse me?” she asks confused.

“Don’t you know? We told everyone it was Hridhya who sucked the patient’s dick.”

“But why?” she asks confused.

“Because fuck that bitch,” one of them replies. “That’s what she gets for convincing the last professor to reduce our marks.”

After what Hridhya made her do, she completely forgot that cunt did that to the entire unit.

“Listen, we are heading to that restaurant at the end of the road. You could stay with us.”

“That’s okay,” she replies. “I am waiting for someone. They dared me to do this.”

“Okay,” Jacob says. “I have a spare shirt.”

She sheepishly thanks him as she accepts the large blue shirt.

“You can’t be too careful. The world is full of creeps who will see you as rape-meat. We’ll stay until the others come to pick you up.”

She does not need to be told twice about that.

Despite telling them they can leave, they refused. After a 10 awkward minutes, a bike appeared from the east. Dhilip has finally arrived. After berating the junior for leaving a girl alone in the road, they wish Deepika goodbye.

The nervous Dhilip apologises, and asks to see the video. After watching it, he does something the NRI did not expect.

“Did you just delete the video?” She asks.

“I’m sorry ma’am if that upsets you, but I just don’t comfortable with that on my phone. Honestly the whole thing was Anuj’s idea.”

“I’m confused. Don’t you want to fuck me?”

“Yeah I do,” he answers. “That night you came to my room was the best night ever. But this whole slut school thing you guys have. That is just too weird.”

She can not fault him on his opinion. Nothing about this feels normal.

“Look, just because I won’t join whatever you guys do, it doesn’t mean I don’t want to chill with you. If you ever want to get high, you can join my room anytime.”

“I would like that,” she smiles. “I can still pick up the weed as you guys wanted.”

“We were just joking,” he laughs. “Honestly, that guy creeps the girls out. It’s best you don’t meet him.”

The two laugh for a while. Deepika then takes a deep breath, and pulls his shorts.

“What are you doing?” he nervously asks.

“You earned this,” she smiles, and takes his cock in his mouth.

There’s not much underneath, and hair down there is unkempt, she wraps her lips around his dick, and in less then a minute, she felt her mouth fill with his warm jizz. There’s a sense of pride in making him cum so fast. The two get on the bike, and they ride off to meet with the gang.

Dare 5

The gang sit together in a small cafe. While still under dressed, at least the NRI is wearing a shirt. She has not mentioned that she met her unit batch mates. She figures there is no need to involve them.

“Finally!”

A visibly annoyed Anuj yell, “Flash your fucking pussy!”

“SHUT UP!” everyone yells in unison.

“She already did it,” Rupesh replies. “You still haven’t flashed your cock.”

“But-”

“Let it go,” Zakir quietly says. “Though you should honour the dare.”

“B-b-but, no one else has,” Anuj stammers.

“I have,” Dhilip responds.

“YOU DON’T COUNT!” Anuj yells.

“I did my dare, so Deepika owes me,” Zakir replies.

“And I already bought some weed, so my part of the dare is done,” Rupesh adds.

“Fine,” he annoyingly replies.

Proudly he stands up as he pulls his cock.

“That’s it?” Aisha taunts.

Her words hit Anuj like a bag of bricks. Everyone snickers as he quietly sits back down in shame.

After ordering the food, Abinaya jumps and tells Deepika she has a dare. After reading it, the young NRI looks up confused.

Abhinaya -- Eat without using your hands, or utensils

“That’s it!?” Deepika laughs.

“Even she agrees it’s stupid,” Rupesh says.

“It doesn’t matter,” Abhinaya snaps. “It’s my turn and I want her to do that!”

The idea feels so ridiculous, but Deepika agrees to do it. A plate of Pav Bhaji is presented to them. Abhinaya is breathing in and out just mentally prepare herself. The guys feel it is a waste, as there is no way this would be humiliating in the least.

Suddenly Deepika feels her stomach twist. Something does not feel right. This is nothing but an embarrassing ordeal to make her look stupid, with no sexual stimulation of any part of her body. So why is she feeling her pussy tingle at the anticipation?

From the orders of Madhavi, both dive down to their dishes. Whispers and murmurs are travelling around the restaurant. Someone even goes to complain to the waiter.

As the NRI attempts to lick the curry, she also tries to ignore laughter and chatter from the other tables. However not only can she not escape it, in reaction she subconsciously touches herself in between her legs. Nothing about this should be stimulating. There should be mild embarrassment at worst. Instead she is letting the mockery eat against her mind, which in turns causes her blood to travel to her clit. To take care of the throbbing organ, she must rub it, but all it does is make it worse. Before she could contemplate her absurd situation, she and Abhinaya are escorted outside the restaurant by an angry old man.

“Eating like pigs is one thing, but one of you is masturbating!? How shameless are you!? And where are your pants?”

Abhinaya tries to stifle her laughter.

“I’m sorry, but that was funny,” she cackles. “I can’t believe you were touching yourself this whole time!”

Soon, she calms down, and composes herself. The momentary sanity however disappears as she sees Deepika have still stuffing her hands in her panties. Deepika has to relieve herself. She does not care who watches.

“Um, Deepika,” she nervously whispers. “People are staring.”

But the NRI is too dazed to hear Abhinaya’s pleas. She keeps on rubbing herself, until Abhinaya smacks her back to reality.

“Stop it now!”

“Uhh, yeah sure,” she stammers as she quickly pulls her hand out.

Unsure how to feel, Abhinaya suggests they get back home, taking one of the bikes. This was a big mistake.

Dare 6

“Could you stop moaning, Deepika?” Abhinaya asks, while irritated.

“I-I-I... c-ca-a-a-a-a-an’t... h-e-e-e-l-l-l-p-p-p-p-... it-t-t-t-t! S-s-s-eaat-t-t-t-t... v-v-vibr-r-r-r-a-t-t-t-i-n-n-n-n-g!

The NRI’s voice shakes with the movement of the engine. To make it worse, the bike keeps stopping at heavy traffic. Everytime she nears the point of climax, they stop moving. Abhinaya’s apparent discomfort adds to the lasting fire inside her. Finally they reach the apartment, and Deepika gets off in more than one way. She stumbles off the bike. Rather than running inside, she plants her feet apart, and start stuffs her hand inside the panties, oblivious to her surrounding.

“What are you doing?” Abhinaya panics. “Go back inside the room!”

But before Abhinaya could drag Deepika back to the room. A shriek is heard.

The girls are confronted with a frightened landlord and his panicking wife. Deepika is masturbating infront of the couple.

“Take the kids,” he orders her. “I am going drag this whore out to the police station.”

However, as he marches towards the two, he trips over his lungi.

“Let’s get out of here Deepika, before he gets back up!” Abhinaya pleads, trying to pull the NRI.

However the young slut does not budge.

“Can’t you hear me!?”

A thought enters Deepika head. It’s a terrible thought, but a thought nevertheless. She will get kicked out, regardless of her actions. She is too horny to think straight, and she has a dare to complete. She may go to jail anyways, so it can’t get any worse.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?”

Zakir - Piss on someone

The NRI pulls her panties to the side,and aims her stream directly over the landlord. He is frozen, and flabbergasted at what is happening. He has dealt with unruly people before, but not once did anyone have the audacity to piss on him. His wife watched in disbelief. She wants to stop the NRI from defiling her husband, but she also does not want to touch her.

Abhinaya is feeling a mix of fright, disgust and awe. This is the most vile thing she has seen, but she can not look away. A momentary glance at the landlord’s shock, snaps her back to reality and she bolts to the room. The more distance she can have away from Deepika the better.

Deepika, however, has relief written all over her face. With a stupid grin on her face, her urine soaks the landlord, still unable to move from the trauma. Her only regret is that Zakir will not be here to see it.

Or so she thinks, as unknown to her, the entire gang are all watching in disbelief. They can all see the urine spray through her panties and onto the head of the thoroughly soaked, confused and angry landlord. As the final drips leave, she collapses onto the ground to bask in her ecstasy. She is in so much bliss, she does not even hear the landlord scream at her.

“THAT’S IT! YOU ARE ALL LEAVING! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU, OR YOUR FRIENDS EVER!”

“Please sir, it’s only her! We have done nothing wrong.”

Unknown to her, the gang arrived as she was in her sexual high. She barely hears Abhishek begging the landlord to let them stay. She does not care that he is willing to throw her under the bus.

“She is not with us, sir. Kick her out, but let us stay,” he cries.

However, the landlord remains unfazed. The NRI collapses on the floor, and keeps on rubbing herself. Her finger is stuffed to rub the clit, amidst Aisha’s scoldings.

Everyone else are bowing their heads in shame at the site of a begging wimp, and a horny slut.

Finally Rupesh pushes Abhishek out of the way, and calmly talk to the landlord. He tries explains how the NRI is not from here, and how being from the west makes her behave less traditionally.

Aisha, meanwhile is checking on her phone for different hotels.

“I found one,” she exclaims. “I’ll take Deepika there, while you guys get ready.”

“I can take her instead,” Zakir offers.

“No,” she snaps. “The places nearby won’t allow any couples in. If someone will stay with her, it as to be a girl.”

“I’ll go,” Madhavi offers.

“Out of the question,” Aisha hisses.

“Aisha, you can help sort Rupesh talk to Uncle,” Madhavi explains. “I could be useful in taking Deepika with me.”

Aisha glares at Madhavi, for she knew her true motive. However the last she wants to do is argue over something so pointless. She let’s her friend take the NRI on the bike, and she joins Rupesh in the hopes to calm the man with the power to kick them out.

Dare 7 (Madhavi)

Finally after checking in, along with people staring at Deepika attire, they open the door, to find a large cool room. Madhavi falls straight onto the kingsized bed, embracing the soft mattress.

“I can’t believe we didn’t just rent a hotel,” Madhavi sighs. “This bed is much more comfortable than the ground!”

Deepika rushes to the bathroom to get a much needed shower. The warm flow rinses off the stickiness on her skin. A mix of sweat, cum, and piss flows down the drain. After a long day, nothing can feel more relaxing than a hot shower.

Finally feeling clean and dry, she comes out wearing just a towel. Madhavi has a familiar notepad in her hands. As she pulls the towel off the bare NRI, she reads aloud her dare.

Madhavi -- Eat out a girl

The fully clothed Indian pushes the the naked NRI onto the bed. She bends over and attempts to kiss her. It feels sloppy and wet, but nothing has felt more intimate for the Deepika. She feels Madhavi’s fingers dig inside her. Her toes curl

The fall on the bed and continue twisting tongues inside, until Madhavi releases, and slowly kisses the teen’s body. Deepika shudders as her nipple is licked by the circling tongue, and Madhavi’s hand penetrates her cunt. In return Deepika stuffs her hand under Madhavi’s shirt to feel her breasts. She tries to pull off her shirt, only for Madhavi to push it back down.

“Not yet,” she says.

The NRI is disappointed she is denied seeing how Madhavi really looks, but she complies and simply keeps fondling her. She allows Madhavi to explore her toned body, especially her hairless groin, which the NRI gasps as her tongue entered the cunt. She feels it twirl inside, and is unable to hold her feelings back. Not once has any of the guys did this for her. Her body tightens and her back arches. She tries to stifle her moans, but finds it hard to keep it in.

She asks Madhavi to turn her body so her snatch will face her. She pulls the panties to the side and goes through the bush to reach the pussy. Sweat bead their body as they moan. Madhavi then stops and turns around to face the NRI.

“I have seen this online,” Madhavi tells her as she spreads her legs and slide toward her. Their pussies touch, and squish on to each other. Deepika feels her entire body tingle. It makes a squelch sound with their juices mixed through contact.

They start rubbing each other, and gets more intense the faster they go. In unison they stifle their scream and collapse onto the sweat soaked bed.

“This was amazing,” Madhavi pants. “It beats just masturbating when no one is in the room.”

Deepika says nothing and just watches the fan spin slowly at the ceiling. She loved it, but it did not have the usual spark she was used to. Of all the climaxes she had throughout the day, this one felt anticlimactic. However she is able to dose off and rest until the sunset. They showered and dressed, but Madhavi rolls her eyes at Deepika’s lack of attire.

“We’re going out for the night, and you didn’t pack a dress?”

The NRI says nothing, and a frustrated Madhavi rummages through her bag.

“Wear this. I know we are the same size.”

The NRI unfolds a white fabric. Her eyes light up seeing a dress. At first she declines, but Madhavi is not taking no for an answer. Finally she puts it on. It is a bright white dress, which stops right above her knee. It shapes around her body. With her friend’s underwear underneath, she has not worn so much clothing in this vacation. Madhavi kisses her and they leave the hotel