Defeated Jock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck!" Taylor exclaimed.

"Oh, shit! Taylor!" Pam stepped back.

"It's OK baby." Kam said. "He'd find out soon enough." Kam kissed Pam on the lips and ran his hand from her breasts to her ass.

Pam grinned. "Best I ever had. Looking forward to the next time." Turning to the shocked Taylor she just said "He's got a lot of what you're missing." Visibly looking down at Taylor's crotch, she headed out.

Taylor lost it, grabbing Kam and pushing him against the wall. "What the fuck dude! That was my girlfriend!"

Kam reached up, grabbing Taylor's arms and forced his way out of the hold Taylor had on him. "Not anymore pencil-dick. She's mine now. Seems she wanted a bit more meat then you can provide. Skill too."

"You son of a bitch!" Taylor took a swing that Kam dodged, pulling Taylor's arm behind him and incapacitating his slave. Kam kept Taylor in place a few minutes, letting Taylor come back to harsh reality.

"Too many screw-ups slave-boy. It's going to be harder now." Pushing Taylor into the apartment roughly Kam then ordered "Strip!"

Taylor stripped, glaring at Kam while Kam grabbed some ice-packs from the kitchen. Standing in front of his conquest, Kam held them out. "Hold these on your dick. You need it to go down."

Sure enough, Taylor was rigid. "Yes, Master." Taylor took them and applied them to his dick. Feeling the cold shocked his system a bit, and made him very uncomfortable. Having to hold them in his hands didn't help, as they chilled them as well.

After a few uncomfortable minutes where Kam seemed cool and Taylor was suffering from the contact cold Kam ordered. "Let's see."

"Yes, Master." Taylor moved the pack away from his shrunken dick.

"Hands behind your head. Leave them there." Kam came forward and sat on the coffee table next to Taylor.

"Yes, Master." Still holding the ice packs, Taylor did as instructed. "What are you doing?" Kam had something in his hands and was reaching for Taylor's junk.

"Stay still." Was all Kam said.

Kam manhandled a ring around Taylor's cock and balls, a ring with studs on. Next he brought up a cage like object and fitted Taylor's penis into it, easy due to the cold-induced flaccid state. Taylor quickly figured out what was happening, and opened his mouth to object, but realized it would be worse if he did. Taylor did make some gulping noises.

Kam clicked a small lock on the cage. "There, I wasn't going to do that so soon, but you were an asshole. You should have taken your lumps like a good boy and realized Pam needed a real man plowing her cunt, but no, you had to get all violent." Kam stood up, and scraping the key of the lock under Taylor's chin, looked his slave in the eye and said. "Tell your Master he can fuck anyone he wants."

"Master can fuck anyone he wants." Taylor repeated robotically.

"Why, that's right. I can. Now turn around and bend over." Kam said with a grin.

"What!" Taylor exclaimed.

"Don't worry, I'm not fucking you. Not now." Kam replied. "Now do it."

"Yes, Master." Taylor was worried about the "Not now" comment, but bent over and pointed his ass at Kam. Taylor heard some gel squirt and then a pressure on his asshole. "Arrgh!" Taylor shouted, something was in his ass, and he stood up, feeling his ass and it's hole. "What the fuck is that?"

Kam smacked Taylor's ass "Watch your mouth!" Kam moved Taylor's hands away and kneaded the globes. "It's a butt plug. I think it's good for you to have something in there. It amuses me as well."

"How long do I have to keep this in?" Taylor looked at Kam, who scowled. "Master."

"As long as I want. Pull your shorts on we're going." Kam headed towards the door.

Taylor was glad to get his shorts on, so he wouldn't be completely naked. "Where are we going, Master?"

"Out, that's all you need to know."

Taylor knew he wouldn't get any more out of Kam and followed his Master to the car. Kam waved for Taylor to get in the passenger seat, and one both were belted in, took off.

Taylor just looked out the window, avoiding looking at Kam. Taylor's cock had started to harden as soon as the cold wore off. Combined with the stimulation of the butt plug, Taylor's dick was pressing against the steel of the cage. It was uncomfortable not being able to expand to its full length. Taylor shifted, trying to get some relief.

Taylor's dick was uncomfortable in the cage, and he could really feel the pressure, the butt plug was stimulating him in places he never thought about getting stimulated. In addition to all of this was the realization that he was always boning up around Kam. How could he get hard finding out Kam was screwing his (ex) girlfriend? And then getting physically overpowered? Why did that make him erect? Now he couldn't even get properly stiff. Taylor's mind was a mess trying to figure it all out.

"Get out of the shorts." Kam said in an off-handed manner.

"Yes, Master." Taylor didn't even try to fight, he just slid the shorts off, still staring out the side window. "What tha--!!" Taylor started to grib his ass as vibrations came from the plug.

Kam laughed. "Yeah, surprised slave boy, that's what I like. Don't you dare let it out."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." Taylor kept kneading his ass, squirming in his seat.

Kam delivered a light backhand to Taylor's face. "No cussing slave boy. You need to watch your language. Tell Master you won't cuss any more."

"Master, I won't cuss anymore." Taylor couldn't stop wiggling around. This was so much worse, his dick was not trying even harder to press out of the cage, and the vibrations in his ass were making him feel like he needed to cum right now. Naked in a car with his worst enemy/Master, Taylor couldn't keep a single thought in his head.

The car hit the ruble strips on the side of the road, "Damn, you're distracting me, I can't believe you're so sensitive to that." Kam laughed.

"It's so deep." Taylor groaned.

"Deep? That's not deep. Want me to turn it off, slave boy?"

"Oh yes Master, please turn it off. Please, please, please."

"Beg me. Promise me anything."

"I'm begging you Master, please, I'll do anything." Taylor so wanted to reach in and pull the plug out, but his fear for retribution had grown too great to disobey.

"Fine." Kam pushed a button the the vibrations stopped. Taylor took a deep breath and leaned forward. "So start sucking my dick. You said you'd do anything."

Taylor shot Kam an angry look but started to open Kam's shorts.

"Ahh, this is going to be great." Kam sighed as Taylor moved his lips onto his Master's cock. Kam lay his hand on Taylor's head, "All this hair, so much hair." Kam rolled his hand through Taylor's locks, not guiding the blow job, but feeling through it. To Taylor, it was another indignity, something more to suffer.

Taylor couldn't help notice his dick was still straining against the cage. He was humiliated that he was giving Kam road head, with a cock cage on, and with a plug up his butt. Kam kept playing with his hair. Taylor had always been proud of his hair, it was long and full, but Kam's hand running through it made him wish he had cut it short. Almost as if Kam was reading his mind, Kam said "You'd better keep this hair long, do more than a little trim, and you're really in for it."

Taylor stifled a sob, a little thought of escape had been taken from him just as it formed in his mind. One little things to piss off Kam and it got shattered.

Taylor lost track of how long he was sucking Kam off, just hating every minute, but the car came to a stop and Kam pulled Taylor's head off his dick by his hair. "We're here. Get out, grab the bag from the back and follow me." Kam said, getting out.

Taylor unbuckled, and got the bag. He looked around, realizing they were out in the woods somewhere, and wasn't able to see anything but woods around. Taylor followed Kam up some steps to the porch of a rustic cabin. "Lose the shorts." Kam ordered.

"Yes, Master." Taylor replied, easily shimming out of the shorts, standing naked in front of Kam, who opened the door and motioned for Taylor to follow him in.

Inside, Kam took a seat on a leather lounge chair, and indicating a spot just in front of him, "Kneel down, hands behind your head there, and hand me the bag."

"Yes, Master." Taylor felt naked, exposed as he got into position.

"You need training. Now you're going to get it." Kam looked at Taylor coldly.

12