Defending Sis

Story Info
Sister rewards brother for defending her against an abuser.
4.5k words
4.26
69.6k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Defending Sis

I was sitting in my recliner watching the finals of a cricket competition on TV. Literally sitting on edge, because the game was so delicately poised, it could go anyway. I wanted badly for it to go the way of my team because I had bet money on them -- money I could ill afford to lose because I was jobless going on a month and had just enough savings to pay my rent and keep me fed for about three or four months if I was really frugal. If my team won, the winnings would cover another three months, giving me ample time to find something. I'd taken a chance and went for the big odds on the underdog, betting on them three games past to win those three games and then the finals.

I felt my phone vibrating for about the tenth time. I had been disregarding all calls and message alerts over the past hour, glancing at them only during over breaks in the game, but replying to none. Four of them had been from my ex-girlfriend I'd recently broken up with, just before I'd been laid off. She'd been seeking a makeup, saying she could help me financially until I got another job. I wasn't interested -- it was over.

I'm not superstitious, but It was like I could feel the urgency in the vibrating phone, and thought I heard an ominous little voice telling that I had to answer this one. I reached for the phone. It was my younger, pretty and, also pretty troublesome sister Kylah. I felt chills run through me as her anxious voice asked me to come immediately to the club where she worked as a dancer. She said I was the only one she could think of who would help her. Her boyfriend had moments ago threatened to drag her outside and beat her if she didn't agree to do what he wanted her to do. He'd taken money from a rich older guy, in exchange for Kylah spending the night in a hotel room with him. Kylah was adamant that she had never prostituted herself during her year as a pole and lap dancer and had no intention of doing it.

The club was only five minutes away; my apartment was in the heart of the city. As I sped along the busy Friday night streets, I was thinking of what Kylah told me and felt a sense of relief that she had not sunk as low as the rest of the family, including myself, believed she had. She had been wild and rebellious, since finishing high school, and eventually moved out of the family home at nineteen. She was now twenty two, six years my junior. I knew for a fact that she'd slept with a lot of guys over the years. She was not on talking terms with most of the family, and I hadn't spoken to her in two years, but it was touching that she thought I would stand up for her. She was right, we might not be on good terms, but I'd risk my life for her if need be.

I pulled up in front of the club and felt immediately that the commotion was about Kylah. I was right. Persons were busy recording as a guy was slapping and dragging my sister by her hair. I rushed in and tried dragging him away. I could easily have knocked him out from behind, but didn't, for a reason. I wanted him to make the mistake of hitting the peacemaker first. He did -- once, twice, and then I went to work, quickly and clinically making a mess of his face, ribs, shoulders, belly and genitals. He was going to be out of action for some time. I also threw his friend against a store wall where he slumped to the ground and remained, after he'd sucker punched me. I was an ex-army guy, and also to my credit, years of martial arts training at competition level.

I asked persons filming the assault to forward the video to my phone. Several of them volunteered and I gave them my number. Kylah let us into her apartment, and we collected her clothes and some other belongings. She went to where the guy kept his money stashed and cleaned him out, saying it was really money she had earned dancing. He didn't work anywhere, and she'd been handing over all the money she made at nights to him, for the past year. Apparently he wasn't satisfied with that, and now wanted to pimp her out.

Back at my apartment I helped Kylah attend to her bruises and cut lip with medication we'd picked up from a pharmacy. She had stripped down to bra and panties for the treatment. She was an eyeful of sensuality, but I was more concerned with her well-being, than the enticing treat before my eyes, despite the familiar stirrings. The apartment had only one bedroom, but also had a pull-out sofa bed that I'd been using at another shared apartment before renting my own. I told Kylah she could use that to sleep but could put away her other stuff in my room. After we'd fixed her up she showered and emerged from my room in a sheer, white babydoll nightie with matching thong. It failed to fully cover both her crotch and plump, high ass.

Kylah was a beauty, period. A bit short at five feet four and slightly chubby around the mid-section, which gave her a girlish look and the added mystery of persons wondering if she was slightly pregnant -- unusual figure for a dancer, but I'd heard that she was extremely good at her job. She had nicely rounded slim-thick thighs and shapely legs. Her butt was a fluffy delight. Her breasts were full, round, C-cup beauties. They were now clearly visible, stout nips and all, through the sheer nightie. Her partly monolid eyes were sparkling -- our dad was half Chinese, part Indian and part black. Our mom, a light-skinned, mostly black, woman. Kylah's face bore our dad's family trademark, squareness, set with black eyes, and straight nose. She had her own special attraction of full, bow lips.

I had to use all my will power to keep from gazing too fixedly at her as she moved about. I wondered if she was aware that the visible panty crotch had slipped away on one side, revealing half of the clean shaven vulva.

We sat drinking aged brown rum and ginger ale while snacking on mixed nuts. I found out that my team had won the cricket match, and that served as added aphrodisiac. Kylah shared my delight, and we celebrated, halving the bottle by the time we decided to go to bed. I was happy when she suggested it because the rum in my head and Kylah in what she was wearing was having an uncomfortable effect on me and several times I found myself staring, looking up sometimes to find that she'd been observing me observing her body. I needed to get away from her, so I quickly sprung up. I saw the glance she gave to my mid-section, probably curious, because of how I'd been checking her out. I guess I confirmed her curiosity because I had a noticeable stiffy. I felt my face burning.

About ten minutes after retiring, I was half asleep when she knocked and entered the room. She asked if she could sleep with me, only for that night. She said she didn't want to be alone. I said ok, and she thanked me and jumped onto the bed, climbing over me to the other side. Her boobs dragged across my chest and her knee bumped my crotch. She settled down with her back to me, said goodnight and was soon obviously asleep.

I awoke to the sound of someone gurgling, gagging, moaning, and breathing heavily. At the same time there was the feel of a sweet torment in my crotch. I realized that the pleasurable pain was as the result of my balls being trapped in someone's wet, hungry mouth. My balls were being sucked, chewed, pulled and chomped on. In the darkness I managed to make out the moving head that was pleasuring me. My head was fuzzy from interrupted sleep and the lingering inebriation from the rum I'd downed the night before, but, keeping still and gathering my scattered wits I tried to make sense of what was happening.

As I lay there, thinking hard, I felt my balls being released from the captive hole and was now being licked by a kitteny, soft tongue. Just as things began falling into place, I felt my cock being fitted into the mouth where my balls had been. Seconds later It was clamped tight and being sucked passionately, with the accompanying sounds of gagging and choking. The head between my legs was bobbing rapidly. I realized it was the head of my little sister. I froze, but not for long.

"Kylah ... what are you doing?" I cried out half-heartedly.

I got no answer, only an increased pressure on my hard stick.

"Kylah!"

I heard some muffled words and barely understood what she was saying.

"My mouth ... is full Kieron," she mumbled, through a giggle.

"Kylah, what ... "I asked, not completing the question because I realized how foolish it was.

She lifted her head and sat up on her knees.

"What does it look like I'm doin Kieron? ... I'm sucking your dick ... don't you like it? ... I thought you'd like it ... I like it," she said in an exasperated voice, and sighing.

"Kylah, this is not about what I like or what you like ... you're my sister," I said.

"So?

"So? ... let me repeat; you're my sister ... I'm your brother. We can't do this."

"Who says ... who knows ... who even cares ... it's just you and me in here Kieron." She stated.

She bent over and took me in her mouth again, sending tremors through my body.

"But Kylah ..."

She released the cock, and I could have kicked myself for talking so damn much.

"Kieron, I was thinking of how you stood up for me like nobody else ever did, and that kinda turned me on. And then I got to thinking that I should thank you in a special way ... then we'd both be happy ... I thought that you would like it ... I like it ...and it's not like we're fucking, it's just a blow job," she said, sounding sad and disappointed.

She gripped my cock and squeezed it, then pulled away her hand.

"I want to do it ... I want to thank you in this way ... but if you don't want to, it's okay baby, I'll leave you alone ... I'm sorry," she said sounding like she was about to cry, but nevertheless, gently stroking my cock.

I didn't answer, I was trying to sift through the conflicting thoughts in my head, to find the right answer. Knowing that this was a life changing situation.

I felt her lick my cock head softly.

"Yuh want your sis to stop bro, or yuh want me to continue ... I can stop if dat is what yuh really want," she said, followed by another lick and a nibble.

I gave that question four or five seconds of thought, which was more than it deserved, really, and concluded that no man, having awakened to a blowjob already in progress, being administered by a pretty young woman, would say no, on moral or familial grounds if asked whether he wanted her to stop or continue. I gave an anxious answer.

"You've already started ... we can't undo that ... maybe its best you continue and lets just get it out of the way," I said, feeling a bit naughty inside.

Before I'd reached to "out of the way" the head of my cock was already engulfed by her wet, eager mouth. She gave a loud groan as she took in more of the solid meat. I sighed and lay back, placing my hands under my head. The sigh was not out of exasperation or being coerced into doing something I didn't want to; it was from realization that I almost blew a fantastic blowjob. Refusing an offer of a blowjob is understandable but aborting one that is already in progress is unimaginable.

As Kylah licked the underbelly of my hard, throbbing cock, I found myself hoping that she would return to my balls with the same treatment that I had awakened to. As if reading my mind, she did just that, sucking the sac into her mouth, but not before licking, nibbling and probing it with a stiffened tongue, igniting all my sexual nerves.

"Yesss," I whispered hurriedly, as she sucked in the twin marbles.

It was just short of amazing how she managed to drag both into her mouth so easily. She made love to my balls like they were her favourite flavour lollipops. While at that, her hand was pumping the big wood.

"Yuh like this, Kieron baby?" she asked, after freeing the balls.

My answer was a long hiss and an appreciative roll of my hips. She recaptured the balls, sucking and pulling hard and then releasing, only to do it over again like a cat playing with a mouse with a pre-set number of times in her head that she was going to torment it. Then her tongue, like a wandering snake, found my anus and tried to poke its way in, causing tremors of pleasure in my hot body. She was now pumping harder as if deliberately trying to take me to the finish line quickly. I wasn't ready for that yet.

"Kylah, spin yuh ass around, baby girl," I commanded, needing some distraction from the threatening explosion.

She giggled and quickly spun her fleshy, beige-coloured ass around, in line with my face. I gripped her thighs, lifted my head, leaned forward and began to lick the wet-ass pussy. She squirmed and moaned and shook.

"Oh Gaaawd! ... Kieron ... Ooooooooh! Baby, baby."

We worked over each other's sex organs furiously, slurping and sucking and biting. She rode my face passionately, smearing it all over with her pussy juice. I sunk my fingers deep into the plump ass cheeks and she winced, then she was cumming, hard, squealing and flouncing like a mad woman. I wrapped my arms around her, and she slid onto my chest, wetting that with love slime as she jerked out her orgasm. We lay like that for a couple minutes, in silence and panting heavily, until she spoke:

"Is awright if we fuck, eh, Kieron? I want you inside me ... please," she begged.

"Yes, baby sis, take the cock if you want it."

She moaned, scooted forward, sat on the cock, and before you could say knife, it was stabbing her womb. Backing me, she started a slow wind, then progressed quickly, into a frenzied rhythm, her ass bucking and quick jerking with precision. The strokes of a professional fuck dancer. She made a perfect split, and in that position, pussy whipped my cock and groin area. Then she clapped her legs back together and was grinding hard and deep, slipping and sliding in her own slime on my lower belly that, of late, I kept clean shaved. An older woman, the mother of a friend of mine, that I'd been fucking, going on six months, had asked me to do it for her. She said she liked the contrasting look of virginity with a big cock.

Without dismounting or dislodging my cock, Kylah spun around and began riding me faceward. She leaned over and kissed me deeply, then positioned herself so I could suck her full, soft, natural breasts. After a while I lifted both hands and covered her breasts in a tight hold as she rode me with crisp, little jerks. I came with such a loud, drawn out howl that Kylah quickly covered my mouth with her hand and started laughing after shushing me. I found myself jerking under a fit of pleasure that lasted for a long while.

"It was nice Kieron ... I'm glad you let me do it ... thanks, honey," she said.

My lovely, troubled sister, closed her eyes, placed her head on my shoulder, threw a leg across my torso, said goodnight, and almost immediately, fell asleep. I lay there thinking things over and searching my mind and feelings for some regret or shame. surprisingly, there was none, and I knew that what happened was just the beginning; Kylah's pussy was too sweet to be a one night hit; it was for regular consumption. I closed my eyes and fell asleep with a smile.

The room was just beginning to get bright with morning twilight, when for the second time within short hours I was awakened to a sweet pressure below my belly. I did not stir or utter a sound, only barely cracking open my eyes, wanting to see where my sexy sister was going to progress with her preparation -- a preparation, it was, for she was greasing my hard morning wood with soft hands. I saw her put aside the bottle of whatever lubricant she'd been applying and as she started to straddle me I closed my eyes, so as not to interrupt her.

She was sitting on my cock head and I smiled inside and braced myself for the quick slide up into her pussy. Despite the lubricant, it did not happen quickly. I felt the pressure on my head and thought it strange that with all that greasing up, the entrance was a hesitant, if not reluctant one. I felt her press down harder and a loud hiss escaped her lips. A little bit of me entered her. Some more pressure, followed by a subdued groan and more of me sunk upward. It dawned on me what was going on. I opened my eyes halfway and watched Kylah's trembling body accept my morning greeting, and all eight inches of my hard, brotherly cock slowly disappeared into her asshole. She began a slow ride.

She was looking into my now, fully opened eyes and there was a grimace on her face which was hard to be labeled as either painful or pleasurable. She managed a little smile on her sweet face surrounded by tousled, gold-brown, frizzy afro hair, her full breasts hanging free and swaying in time with her hip movements.

"Ah wanted to give yuh all of me Kieron ... ah wanted yuh to have something ah neva gave to anybody else," she whispered, through the hard to label grimace.

"Thanks, Kylah," I said, smiling with definite pleasure.

I reached up and covered her creamy breasts with spread fingers, deeply enjoying the intimate feel. I lifted my torso and latched onto one of the breasts while feeling up the other.

I grabbed her around the waist and brought myself up into an upright position on my knees, sitting on my heels and balancing the juicy she-devil on my lap as she continued her slow bump and grind, moaning steadily. it had become brighter in the room and I was able to enjoy the smooth, creamy nakedness of my sister's slightly chubby body, sweating, glowing and jiggling as it sought and gave pleasure. I also saw the black and blue marks on her ribs, hips, thighs and on one upper arm, from the beating she got before I went to her rescue. Her sphincter muscle grabbed the instrument of pleasure tight and coerced it into loving her back.

It was obvious that despite the novel discomfort, Kaylah was enjoying the first time buggering. I decided to add to the pleasure.

Urging her to lean back a bit, I moved a hand between us and began to toy with her prominent clit. With the added stimulation taking her to higher levels of ecstasy, she increased her winding, moving her hips with crisp, thrusts that brought her to a mighty climax which made her scream, and this time it was I who had to cover her mouth, like she'd done mine the night before.

After her body ceased its shaking and jerking I lowered her onto her back, and with her knees pulled back and spread, I continued to pump her tight little hole that was now expanded for pleasure mixed with pain. She took the ass pounding bravely, grimacing and moaning, but showing no signs of wanting to quit. I marveled at the sight of my stiff, light-brown love stick moving back and forth in the stretched hole. She closed her eyes and rolled her head from side to side while gasping and moaning deeply. I stroked the ass steadily, but in a controlled manner, bearing in mind this was her first time at ass action. The sight and feel of the reddened anus was more than enough to drive me to breaking point. This time around, I ground my teeth and muffled the passionate cum cry as I shot a load of semen into her. She dropped her legs and I stretched out on her chubby belly jerking madly until I'd emptied all my juice in her.

We took pictures of her bruises then showered and drank coffee. I checked my phone and saw that five persons had forwarded videos of the guy beating her and then attacking me when I stepped in to rescue her. It also showed me beating the shit out of him and his friend. We took the video and pictures to the police. They gave us a document for a doctor to fill out, detailing the injuries. After having a late breakfast, we visited the hospital, got Kylah examined and treated, and returned the document to the police.

The owner of the club called to enquire about Kylah. He'd heard about how I handled the situation and offered me a job at the club. I told him I was not a bouncer but an accountant. That made him even more eager to hire me. He told Kylah to get some rest over the weekend and for us both to come in and see him on Monday when she would resume her dancing and I would start my new job. He also added that Kylah's now ex-boyfriend and a couple of his cronies had been banned from patronizing the club.

12