Defiant Destiny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, we'll need a demon to go to Hell, find this Valkyrie person for us and convince her to come to Earth? That sounds ...doable, right?" I hoped.

Alexis sighed and looked me in the eye, "The biggest hurdle here is to convince the Valkyrie to help us. She's known to be a cold, uncaring person and harbors a deep hatred for both angels and demons."

"Oh..." I replied disappointed. I let my gaze wander across the factory hall while I mulled things over in my head. "And you're sure there's no other way to arrange such magic?" I asked Alexis, finding his eyes with mine. A silent shake of his head was the answer I got.

And so setback number two had been presented to us within the minute. This sucked. Big time. However, it didn't dampen my spirits. It felt so right to offer an alternative to Heaven and Hell's strict doctrine, and I knew I could somehow overcome these issues. I knew this with a certainty and ferocity I'd never felt before. Briefly I wondered if this was indeed my destiny.

Filled with confidence, I chuckled and said to Alexis. "You said I was destined for great things? I believe that providing a safe haven away from divine doctrine is what I'm meant to do," I said confidently, enjoying seeing the surprise on Alexis's face. With a sly smile I added, "Don't you think defying both God and the Devil is an entertaining destiny?"

A myriad of emotions danced across Alexis's face: surprise, denial and fear slowly gave way to defiance and joy. He clasped my shoulders with both hands and looked me straight in the eyes. "You are destined for great things, Dante. I know this, I feel it in my soul. You will succeed, and I will be here to help you along the way."

Alexis released my shoulders and held out his hand, which I shook with a firm grip.

"We will do this," I said confidently.

***

The next few days were sadly not spent devising devious ways to fulfill my defiant and glorious destiny, but with piles of paperwork concerning the club. I decided that the name "Anarchy" would be a fitting name for what I had planned with it. Also, I really wanted to incorporate some nudges to my future angelic and demonic clientele, so I spent a lot of time discussing details with the interior decorator, Clarice.

Ideas of tall stained glass windows reaching all the way to the roof, depicting various images of Heaven and Hell were thoroughly discussed and after an entire afternoon of brainstorming, we figured it was time to call it a day. Clarice told me she'd work out some sketches and we'd meet again soon.

I closed the door behind her and sagged against it, rubbing my face. I'd been cooped up in my office for days and I could really use some fresh air and stretch my legs a little. Glancing at the clock I noticed it was already after nine in the evening.

"I should really get something to eat," I mumbled to myself.

Grabbing my coat and keys, I descended the stairs from my living quarters into the large, empty club area. Inside, the lights were off. Outside, it was completely dark, and only a fraction of the light from the street lights reached inside the club through the tall, narrow windows. My footsteps echoed in the emptiness and it felt like a very lonely place.

Just a few more months, then the club will be opened. I sighed and kicked a random piece of wood out of the way. If we could get the Valkyrie to hide this place... Fuck... That wasn't going to be easy.

Once again I felt my irritation rise at my complete and utter helplessness in this matter and so I resorted to what I had been doing the previous few days - postponing to worry about it. Alexis was checking in with some of his demonic contacts to see if they could conjure up a solution, and all I could do now was to wait for him to get back to me. He told me he might have news for me in a day or two and I was anxious to hear from him. Grumbling, I locked the huge, solid wood doors behind me and made my way to the supermarket in the deserted street.

The cold night air felt surprisingly refreshing and I inhaled it deeply. The clouds blocked any light shining down from the moon and the stars, and the only light I could see came from the cones of artificial flickering that the streetlights cast upon the pavement. My mind was still mulling over all that had to be done when I detected movement across the street from the corner of my eye.

Habitually, my eyes glided towards the movement when I stopped dead in my tracks. I only saw a glimpse of her face when she passed the lamppost before returning to the darkness, but I instantly knew that she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I blinked a few times, replaying that split second in my mind.

Was she real? Was I dreaming?

Anxiously, I stared at the next lamp post along the pavement, waiting for her to appear.

And there she was! I slowly let out the breath I'd been holding. She was breathtakingly beautiful! Her heart shaped face was framed by an abundance of dark red curls, reaching to her hips. The artificial light bounced off her hair, making it look like a fiery mane. How deeply I longed to slide my fingers through those curls and hold her close to me... Her pale skin looked so soft - a striking contrast to her dark hair. And her lips... How I wanted nothing more than to devour those luscious lips in a passionate kiss while gazing into those gorgeous deep blue eyes...

And there she went again, leaving the cone of artificial light to glide back into the dark, ending my daydream far too soon. My eyes frantically sought out the next lamppost where I knew she would appear and I again could marvel at her for those blissful few seconds.

Within moments, she was once again gloriously bathed in light for my eyes to hungrily devour her. She was tall, had a stunning hourglass figure with full breasts that defied gravity and long, long legs. She was dressed in a short figure-hugging black dress that reached midway to her thighs, and a short leather jacket. The clacking of her high heels echoed through the street, allowing me to track her movements as she once again slid into the shadows. The last thing I saw of her in that cone of light was the heart-shaped spike on her etheric tail.

Never in my life had I been so utterly enthralled by the mere sight of a succubus. My heart rate went through the roof, I felt adrenaline surging through my veins and my cock was rock hard. I longed to touch her, to feel her curls slide through my fingers. I wanted to feel her body curved to mine as my lips were passionately devouring hers. I wanted her... No, I needed her with a passion I had never felt before.

Just when I moved to cross the streets towards her, something else appeared in the cone of light this stunning woman had recently vacated, once again making me stop in my tracks. It was something I hadn't noticed earlier due to her mesmerizing beauty.

Two young men were following her, suggestively poking each other with their elbows while their eyes hungrily devoured her. The succubus turned the corner into a small alley and the men followed suit. The last thing I could see were a pair of huge grins on their faces as they began unbuttoning their pants, following her into the alley.

I stared hard at their backs, clenching my fists hard. Rage like nothing I had ever felt before flooded through my body. Rage, and an inexplicably deep and primal feeling of possession - how dare they touch her! She was MINE!

Gone was my sanity. Gone was that rational voice that would have told me "She's a demon. She can easily handle those guys." All I could think of was how to tear them away from her.

Limb by bloody limb if I had to.

I dashed across the street, dodging cars as I went. When I neared the corner I could hear her lovely melodic voice as she spoke sweetly to the men. To her, they were merely prey she could easily seduce, feed from and move on. To me, they were the scum of the earth that needed to be hurt intensely for even thinking of defiling her.

Rounding the corner, I nearly exploded with anger when I saw the scene in front of me. My succubus stood with her back to the wall, her jacket tattered and on the floor. One of the men ripped her dress from her body, while the other had his pants around his ankles and was stroking his half erect penis.

The rage that surged through my body exploded into downright fury.

"NO!!" I roared and I flew at them, fists clenched. "You fucks stay the hell away from her!"

I roughly grabbed the one who was undressing her and bashed him headfirst into the wall, the muffled thud of the impact music to my ears. Turning around I saw the other one had procured a knife from his pocket and was waving it in my direction, making haphazard stabbing motions. With his pants still around his ankles and a flaccid dick peeking out from under his shirt, he looked anything but threatening.

I clenched my fists and narrowed my eyes at him, silently daring him to make the mistake of attacking me. I had never been in a knife fight before, but I knew I could take him on - it would be a cold day in Hell before I allowed this fucker to touch her again.

"Fuck..." he hissed and in his dumbest move ever, moved the knife to the succubus's throat, pressing it sharply against her soft skin. Instantly my anger exploded within me and I dashed at him to rip the knife from his hands, painfully if possible.

However, before I could show him the error of his ways, the knife dropped from his hand and he slumped to a heap on the floor, weakly gasping for breath. I saw a small cut on his cheek, some blood seeping from the wound, and the succubus's tail retreating behind her back.

***Cyrea***

I glanced at the two men on the floor, one unconscious, the other one sleeping soundly because of my venom. My gaze turned into an irritated glare as it traveled to the one who pulled a knife on me. Beneath my closed lips I felt my fangs elongate in anger and a soft growl rose from my throat. Fool! How dare he put a knife on my throat! I growled again, though this time it was from annoyance. I was hungry and those two had promised to be an easy feeding.

With a deep sigh I turned my attention to the disruptive stranger. What abysmally horrible timing for a knight in shining armor to come and 'rescue' me. I merely wanted to feed from those lusty idiots and was not in need of being rescued - not even close.

Of course, a mere human wouldn't know that...

My irritated gaze turned to the stranger. The more my eyes traveled across his body and the more I saw of this stranger, the more I felt my frustration turned into something else - hunger. It turned out my rescuer was a broad and deliciously muscular knight in shining armor. A devilish smile appeared on my face, wiping away my frustration - my expert eye told me he had a nice thick cock underneath those clothes, too. Never mind those two goons - this delicious man looked like a rather tasty alternative to feed from.

The stranger was still glaring at the two men on the floor, fists clenching and unclenching as if daring them to get back up so he could knock them out again. I suppressed a giggle - he sure took his role as knight in shining armor very seriously. How charming. His eyes snapped to the sleeping one as he mumbled something in his dreams. My eyes instead lingered on the stranger's face, enjoying that strong jawline and cheekbones in silence. Charming, and very sexy. In fact, the more I saw of him, the hungrier I became.

Suddenly, his eyes snapped to mine and I forgot how to breathe. While rage still clearly ran through his veins, I was unprepared at the sheer amount of lust in his eyes when they connected with mine. His desire radiated off him and flooded over me like a tidal wave, making me tremble and I barely suppressed a moan. Never before have I seen lust that strong in a man. Never.

My rescuer slowly approached me, his muscles rippling beneath his clothes with the adrenaline still coursing through his system, and I let my eyes greedily roam over his delicious body. Power simply exuded from this man, this mortal, and with every passing second I found myself becoming increasingly entranced by his lusty gaze. I opened my mouth to say something, but as his scent reached my nose all words were lost to me, only a breathless moan managed to escape my throat.

My Lord, that scent! Never before had I smelled something so tantalizing, so delicious, so ...right. Eagerly, I inhaled deeply and closed my eyes to savor it. My lips curved into a wide smile and my breath came out like a purr. How I longed for him to hold me and rub his delicious scent all over me.

Slowly I opened my eyes and my dreamy gaze connected with his lusty stare. He stalked towards me, like a predator to its prey, his steel gray eyes never leaving mine. I shuddered in desire and that's when I saw it - growing ever stronger in that sexy gaze was ...possessiveness. With every step and every breath he took, that oh-so-sexy possessiveness grew stronger and stronger in those gorgeous gray eyes of his. It triggered something primal in me and I moaned deeply. I was soaking wet and he hadn't even touched me.

The stranger walked up to me and gently, yet firmly, pressed my body to the wall with his. A hoarse moan escaped my throat when I felt his warm, hard body push against mine, pinning me to the cold wall behind me. His wonderful scent rolled over me and the way he subtly ground his thick, hard cock against me made me tremble in desire. The way this man, this mortal, dominated me so subtly yet so confidently made me yearn for him in ways I've never felt before. His scent washed over me... Oh, that scent... My Lord, that scent!

He leaned into my ear and softly slid his fingers through my hair.

"Did you cast a spell on me?" he whispered in his low, sexy voice.

His stubble grazed my cheek when he spoke, and his lips touched the shell of my ear, making me tremble with need and render me unable to answer his question.

The stranger deeply inhaled at the base of my neck and I moaned hungrily. My hand shot up to his neck, pulling him closer to me as I turned my head to the side, exposing my throat to him.

"No..." I half moaned, half whimpered.

His lips slowly traveled from my ear to my exposed throat, leaving a trail of goosebumps on my skin wherever they touched.

"Then why am I having so much trouble resisting you?" he whispered on my skin, leaving feathery kisses on my goosebumps, making my soaking pussy clench in desire. Again his eyes connected with mine, that sexy possessiveness shining brighter than ever now that he held me close.

It was too much... Simply too much - the soft touch of his lips on my throat, his very hard cock grinding into me, and those eyes... I couldn't take it anymore!

"It's mutual..." I managed to mumble before grabbing his face and devouring those sexy lips in an all consuming kiss.

It was glorious! The taste of him, of his lust, was mind blowing! It was like nothing I ever fed on before! I was overwhelmed by its sheer intensity and knew I was instantly addicted. A deep, relieved moan rose up from my chest, only to be smothered by my stranger's mouth as we kissed each other like our lives depended on it. I felt his hands slide up my neck and hold my head as his lips desperately devoured mine, his tongue setting off electric erotic sparks wherever it caressed. All I could do was moan in delight and deepen the kiss as I eagerly drank his lust.

A soft gasp escaped me when I realized something he might not have - everything about him screamed the need to claim me. It all pointed to it - the unmistakable possession, the deep desire, the way he fought for me. I looked into his eyes and scented him deeply, unable to deny that fast rising desire I felt for him as well, and realized that for the first time ever I felt it too - I longed for him to claim me, to mark me as his. Gone was my sanity, gone was that rational voice that would have told me a human can't possibly claim a succubus, but I didn't care. I wanted him to claim me, needing him to.

The stranger's moans were like music to my very soul, and my pussy clenched and unclenched, aching for his cock to fill me. I could feel his erection rubbing against my core, only a few layers of cloth separating our bodies from the bliss we so desperately desired. I moaned impatiently and frantically rubbed my pussy over his clothed cock.

Amidst this exquisite passion, I sensed another presence nearby. Through my lusty haze, I recognised it as a fellow succubus.

"What a lovely catch... Care to share?" a melodic female echoed into the alley.

I tensed and broke the kiss. I glared at the entrance of the narrow alley and saw her walk towards us. A ferocious warning growl was directed at the succubus to stay the hell away. No, I did not want to share... He was mine!

The stranger, alerted by my growl, quickly disentangled himself from me and stood in front of me. He shielded me with his broad body, muscles tensed, ready to protect me.

"Leave us," he told the intruder with authority and clenched his fists.

Pouting, she turned around and walked away, flicking her etheric tail in frustration.

The moment she disappeared from sight, the stranger turned around to face me. His eyes had not lost any of his blazing desire and he looked approvingly at the lust he saw in mine. I hungrily licked my lips, but before I was able to devour him again, he scooped me up in his strong arms - making me yelp with delighted surprise - and proceeded to effortlessly carry me towards the alley exit, leaving the two men on the ground behind us.

I reveled in the closeness of having his arms around me, and snuggled into the crook of his neck with a pleasant sigh. I wrapped my etheric wings around us both and gently nibbled at his throat, hungrily dragging my tongue over any exposed skin I could find.

"Where are you taking me, stranger?" I purred into his neck.

"I'd like to take you somewhere private," he answered in that deep voice, vibrating in his chest. "And my name is Dante."

I smiled into his neck.

"Well, hello there, Dante! Nice to put a name to a cock," I purred, my etheric tail curling around his leg, stroking the rigid member in question. "I'm Cyrea," I said, shaking his cock with my tail. His wonderful laugh lightly shook my body as he carried me to his lair.

***Dante***

Cyrea. My delectable Cyrea, safely in my arms. It didn't matter that we met moments ago, she was mine. Mine! I suppressed a snarl at a man watching us and took my satisfaction when he averted his eyes at my angry stare. I had to take her home quickly. I had to take her, claim her so the world would know she belonged to me. Me!

My rational voice still hadn't broken through the possessive, lust filled haze my mind found itself in. The voice that would've said 'to claim a succubus you need to make her cum before you do, and no human has ever done that...'. It was pointless. Nothing could have stopped me from claiming her. Nothing!

Cyrea snuggled against my chest, nibbling on each and every bit of exposed skin she could find, purring happily. I pulled her closer to me and reveled in her scent, unwilling to release her. Too soon had I reached the factory where I had no choice but to set her down in order to unlock the door. Rubbing my nose in her hair and scenting her deeply, I reluctantly set her on the ground whilst quickly trying to find my keys.

Her mouth never left my throat though, eagerly nibbling and kissing the exposed skin. Damn, it felt like her kisses went straight down to my cock. I tried fumbling my keys out of my pocket -

I honestly tried - but when the most beautiful creature I had ever seen kept licking and kissing my throat... It impeded my ability to think straight. Severely.