Defiant Destiny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though I didn't know her story, for that split second I saw that she had gone through enough to have become so hostile towards immortals. Sorrow and compassion welled up inside me, making way for any resentment I felt for her for stealing souls.

Slowly I walked towards her. Her eyes narrowed further when she watched me approach, but she didn't move to stop me. As I neared her, the abundance of her magic in the air made my skin hurt, but I ignored it. When I reached her, I gathered her in my embrace and pressed her close to me. Eir remained unmoving, her magic aggressively filling the air and stinging my skin.

I hugged her tight, stroking her dirty hair and moved my mouth to whisper in her ear. "It's Ok, Eir. It's Ok..." I felt Eir's breath hitch. Slowly she wrapped her arms around me, holding me tightly. She started sobbing almost inaudibly. "Shhh...." I whispered. "It's Ok..."

Her hands grazed over the markings on my back and felt her sharp intake of breath. I pulled her tightly in my embrace and placed a gentle kiss on her hair. "I know you can feel the love I share with Dante. Please, come with me to earth. Let us be your friends. We won't control you. We won't betray you," I said softly.

At that last comment I felt her go rigid in my arms. Poor thing... Life hadn't treated her kindly. Immortals hadn't treated her kindly.

Still holding her tightly I shifted so that I could look into her eyes. Tears had started to gather. One of them escaped and trailed down her dirty cheek. I moved my thumb to wipe it away. Eir evaded my gaze.

"I want to trust you, but I don't know if I can..." she whispered, her voice laced with insecurity. "Most immortals I came across wanted to abuse me for my magic. I've never come across an immortal who was nice to me, let alone help me," she mumbled emotionally.

A soft smile came to my face when I finally felt Eir's magic receding, giving my prickly skin some reprieve. "Can you detect lies in people?" I asked, not knowing if that skill was one of her abilities.

She gave me a shallow nod.

"Look into my eyes and see me speak truly then," I urged her, gently lifting her head to look at me. "If you come to earth with me, I promise you that I, and Dante, will care for you. We will protect you if needed and, if you'll let us, I'm sure we could be friends."

With my thumb I swiped away another tear that escaped her eye. "If I break that promise, you can take my soul. How does that sound?" I asked her with a small smile.

Eir's laugh came out as a sob. "I would never take your soul, Cyrea. You saved my life," she said softly. A smile appeared on her face and she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. For the briefest of moments Eir remained silent, contemplating, then she squared her shoulders and looked me in the eye. "Yes, I'd like to come to earth with you," she whispered.

A large smile broke out on my face and I leaned in to kiss her softly. Eir went rigid in my arms, clearly not expecting this move. I could feel her hesitance and inexperience in intimacy, but I persisted, slowly urging her lips to part with my tongue. She gave in tentatively and sighed wonderfully when my tongue slid against hers. It was a soft kiss, full of promise that she would be OK with us, that she needn't hate or fear us.

Eir mewled softly when I deepened the kiss. I could taste the tiniest snippet of lust in her kiss, and it pained me as I felt its disuse. She must've led a very isolated life down here in this cave.

Gradually I pulled my lips away from hers and smiled to see Eir still had her eyes closed. She briefly licked her lips, savoring the kiss we just shared.

Slowly she opened her eyes and I could see her cheeks blush underneath the grime on her face. Eir lingered a little in my embrace then took a step back.

"May I see your memories so I'll know where I'm to meet you?" she asked politely.

"But of course," I replied. Her eyes lit up and I felt her gently sift through my mind to get her bearings.

"Wow..." she gasped. "Earth looks so different now! It's been centuries since my last visit...." Apparently she gathered all she needed to know and left my mind. She took a few seconds to process all she'd seen in my memories before she laid out what was to happen.

"I'll need a day or two to arrange a few things here in hell before I can leave, and prepare a portal spell that will take me to your location. From what I could gather I think the big building you reside in will be an excellent spot for me to place my exit portal."

Eir grabbed my hands in hers and smiled at me. "Thank you again for coming to my rescue. Go on and wake up. We will meet again soon. I am both anxious and curious to see how our destinies will intertwine." She tentatively leant forward to give me a quick, shy kiss and stepped back, grasping her staff to prepare for her portal spell.

I smiled at her and took a few steps back, focusing my mind on waking up. I was very eager to see Dante again and inform that Eir would soon visit us.

I closed my eyes and thought of Dante - a smile crept upon my face thinking of my mate and a warm, tingly feeling flooded my body. I had missed him and craved his closeness - not to mention I had spent quite a lot of energy that needed replenishing. My smile turned lecherous, hoping Layla would have accepted Dante's claim.

Slowly the hard rock beneath my feet was disintegrating and the smell of sulfur disappeared.

***

I sighed contently when I felt our soft mattress beneath me and Dante's warm chest pressed against my back. His arms were securely wrapped around me, pulling me close to him. How wonderful it felt, having my soulmate's body pressed so intimately against mine. I happily kept my eyes closed and reveled in Dante's closeness. I had missed him dearly, and having him lend me his strength during my Dream Walking made me love him so much more.

He had fallen asleep and I could hear a sleepy groan behind me when he pulled me closer to him. His nose rubbed against my neck and he deeply inhaled my scent in his sleep. I purred in delight at this intimate action he performed so unconsciously.

I was so content merely being back with Dante that it took me a while to register a different scent next to me. I opened my eyes and gazed at a sleeping Layla, comfortably lying next to me. My heart leapt in joy when I saw the scar of a claiming bite on the side of her throat. Dante did it! He claimed Layla!

I reached forward to touch Layla's scar, but Dante must have felt me moving away from his body and grumbled in his sleep, grasping me with his strong arms and pulling me back to his chest. I gasped at feeling his increased strength now that he had claimed Layla as well and couldn't suppress a delighted moan. My desire for my mate flared up and I unconsciously ground my ass in his groin while I swooned as his strong arms pulled me closer to him.

Dante's nose found my neck and he again inhaled deeply, growling lightly. He draped his heavy leg over mine and groped my breasts with his free hand. I felt his cock stir to life against my ass when he again scented my neck with a sleepy, yet possessive growl. My desire and hunger for my mate intensified - not only had I sorely missed him, I was desperate to feed from him after my intense Dream Walking session.

Dante's cock had now fully hardened against my ass. I whimpered and wiggled my ass, trying to slide it inside my pussy. I was soaked and desperately craved his touch and closeness. When his cock touched my pussy lips a soft moan escaped my lips. Despite him still being asleep I felt Dante's lust rise as his cock slid along my lips.

I opened my eyes and smiled when I saw Layla waking up, sleepily returning my smile. "Good morning, Cyrea... I'm happy you're fine," she cooed, her voice still hoarse from her sleep.

She moved in closer for a kiss and her hand traced its way from my scar to my breasts, making me mewl in hungry anticipation. Layla's exploring fingers bumped in to Dante's though, triggering a deep, possessive growl from him and he pulled me tighter into his chest, pushing my legs apart with his and thrust his rock hard cock inside, bottoming out in a single thrust.

I moaned loudly into Layla's mouth, eagerly pushing back, longing for that delicious friction. Dante slowly started thrusting inside of me and my eyes rolled back into my head from sheer pleasure. The head of his cock hit all the right spots, sliding through me oh so deliciously.

Dante had woken up by now. "I have missed you dearly, my love..." he spoke with a lusty voice and rolled me over on my stomach, his cock still embedded deep in my pussy. He covered my body heavily with his and started thrusting in earnest now, making me moan deeply as he bottomed out with each thrust. Mmmm, his lust was overflowing and so very, very delicious! The way his chest kept rubbing over my markings was absolutely mind blowing.

Moans spilled from my lips unabatedly and I tried to lift my ass further so he could penetrate me deeper. Dante groaned approvingly and wrapped his fingers in my hair, pulling back my head so he could kiss me passionately. I shuddered in delight, trying to push my ass up even further. My eyes fell on Layla who was thoroughly enjoying the sight in front of her. She sat slumped against the headrest, thrusting three fingers in and out of her pussy and pinching her nipple with the other. Her eyes were glazed over while she silently fed off our lust.

Mmmm... Dante's cock stretched me so wonderfully...I was so very close to cumming and tried to push my ass harder into his abdomen. Dante growled and hovered his mouth next to my throat. I felt his hot breath when he panted over my scar. I started mewling desperately, wanting him to bite me, needing him to bite me, to feel his increased power. "Please, my love..." I whispered urgently, "claim me again..."

Dante growled deeply, pulling my hair to expose my throat further and bit down hard on the scar. Lights flashed before my eyes as one of the most intense orgasms washed over me. I kept cumming and cumming all over his cock, losing all control of my pussy muscles while they spasmed all over his rigid member. Dante drank deeply from me and I flowed into another orgasm. It was so overwhelming I briefly blacked out.

***Dante***

My lust soared at feeling my lovely Cyrea cum so hard on my cock, her delicious blood working its way through my body. With monumental self control I managed not to cum while her pussy squeezed me hard, roding out its ecstasy on my cock. Cyrea was pleasantly dazed and lay purring on the bed, enjoying the sensual aftermath of our lovemaking.

I shifted my gaze to Layla - I now had two succubi to feed, and I had every intention of being a dutiful mate.

Layla had been sitting out of our lovemaking, perfectly content at feeding silently from Cyrea and me as we went about our wicked ways. Through our bond I could feel that our sexual display had made her very horny. I shifted to a kneeling position and slowly pulled out of Cyrea's still twitching pussy, loving the way her pussy clung to my cock, not wanting me to go.

Layla's eyes snapped to my cock and she moaned longingly at seeing it was still rock hard and covered with Cyrea's juices. Her eyes never left my member while she crawled over to me on the bed. She stopped when her face was right in front of my cock.

My sweet succubus inhaled deeply, closing her eyes and moaned softly - she was practically drooling. "Want a taste?" I teased her, twitching my cock and bumping it against her lips. Layla moaned and greedily opened her mouth, letting her tongue come out, and lapped at the head of my cock. She withdrew her tongue and I watched her savor the taste like the connoisseur that she was.

Layla shuddered and slowly exhaled. "So good..." she mumbled and cast her brown eyes up to look at me, "so goooooood..."

Her eyes dropped back to my cock, wet and veiny, with the head an angry looking red color from being so close to cumming. I was very eager to cum, but indulged Layla to savor the taste of mine and Cyrea's combined lust. Sweat was dripping from my forehead while Layla took lick after teasing lick, sighing and moaning as she slowly cleaned my cock of our juices. It was both mind blowing and excruciating at the same time, and my self control could only take so much delicious torture before it would snap.

Cyrea had recovered from her pleasurable high and had turned on her back, watching us and enjoyed the scene in front of her. My eyes drifted to hers and she drew in a sharp breath at seeing my eyes ablaze, my demon close to the surface. "Take her," she urged me with a moan, "hard..."

With a loud growl I lifted a surprised Layla and positioned her on all fours on top of Cyrea. I covered Layla's body with mine and pushed her down onto Cyrea with my body, making their sweaty bodies slither against one another. Both my succubi moaned and ravaged each other's mouth in a passionate kiss, rubbing their breasts against the other's.

My demon was ecstatic at the sight and I eagerly placed the tip of my cock at Layla's dripping pussy. She moaned loudly and turned up her ass to give me better access to her soaking core. During their lusty kiss, Cyrea's eyes connected with my fiery ones and saw the raw desire in them. "Yesss... My love..." she hissed at me with a longing look in her eyes, "fuck her hard..."

I groaned deeply and entered Layla with a hard thrust, making her body slide sexily over Cyrea's. Both my succubi moaned loudly into each other's mouths. I started thrusting deep and hard in Layla's soaked pussy, making that delicious ass of hers wiggle each time I bottomed out. She was close - her desperate moans were muffled by Cyrea's passionate kiss. I increased the tempo of my thrusts, almost toppling over from the intense feeling of Layla's pussy squeezing my cock so hard.

I felt my orgasm approach, fast, and moved my mouth to the side of Layla's throat, licking her scar. Layla squealed loudly, the anticipation of my bite pushing her over the edge and she came gloriously. Her pussy gripped me so hard, deliciously squeezing me over and over, and I could not hold back anymore. I came deep inside her twitching pussy and bit down hard on her scar. Her rich, warm blood poured in my mouth, and I drank copiously from her, staring deep into Cyrea's eyes - the immense love and pride I felt through our bond made my soul soar.

Layla tasted wonderful and was moaning frantically while she felt me drain her from one side of her body and fill her at the other side.

"Glorious, my love..." Cyrea whispered in awe. "Absolutely glorious..."

I tenderly licked Layla's neck, closing the wound of my bite while she rolled to the side to snuggle up next to Cyrea, cooing happily from her intense orgasm.

Cyrea scooted over a little, making room for me in the middle of the bed. With a satisfied grin I sat up against the headrest and, as if on queue, both my succubi spooned against me, resting their faces on my chest. They were purring like two well fed cats in the aftermath of our lovemaking and their etheric tails were securely wrapped around my legs.

The girls began giggling when they made eye contact. "I told you his lust was amazing?" Cyrea gloated.

"Mmmm... Fuck yes!" Layla moaned in reply, leisurely stretching against me, draping her leg over mine. "I've never, ever, been this satisfied after a fuck," she confessed and grazed my skin with her nails. "Oh, wait, that's not true... When Dante claimed me, that was the best!"

I could feel her facial muscles contract in a huge smile against my chest, with Cyrea's following suit.

"Oh, yes, same here!" she replied with a lusty purr.

I chuckled at feeling the lust from both ladies rise through my respective bonds, their heads bobbing on my chest in time with my laughing. I wrapped my arms around them and simply enjoyed the relaxed closeness we shared.

My hands trailed down their bodies and I froze when tracing the site where Cyrea was wounded during her Dream Walking. I tilted my head so I could look at her arm and, as expected, the wound had fully healed. I frowned, feeling bad for not having checked on her earlier.

"How did your Dream Walking go?" I asked Cyrea, unable to mask the concern in my voice. I felt Cyrea's smile recede. Layla silently peeked across my chest, intently looking at Cyrea.

"I wanted to speak with Eir, to see if she wanted to come and visit us on earth. Last time I spoke to her she mentioned she wanted to meet you, Dante, so I thought I'd give it a try and see where our conversation would end."

Cyrea swallowed and continued her story, telling us about how she intervened in Eir's fight with Tackanka, and how Cyrea stood by her to take him down.

Pride washed over me when she told us of the battle and I let it spill over to her through our bond. I felt her facial muscles contract in a smile against my chest while she continued her story. She mentioned Eir preparing a spell so she could come over to the factory. That was welcome news, and I was looking forward to meeting this mysterious Eir woman.

When Cyrea started explaining how Eir extracted Tackanka's soul from his body, I felt Layla go rigid against me. "That bitch... Why the fuck would she?!" Layla growled and sat up straight, looking at Cyrea with large eyes. Anger and disbelief rolled off of her.

Cyrea sighed deeply. "I know..." she said, "I know... But you should've been there though. Eir has been hurt by immortals. Intensely. I didn't dare ask for details, but I could see it in her eyes. She has reasons for doing what she did."

Layla scoffed dismissively and I wondered what the hell I was missing here.

"Explain to me please - I seem to be missing some context here," I requested, my confused gaze switching from a sad Cyrea to a pissed off Layla.

"Taking someone's soul like that removes that soul from its eternal cycle of life and death. You can NOT commit a greater crime!" Layla growled and folded her arms in front of her chest with a frustrated sigh.

I was surprised to hear this. "Really?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Wait... Let me get this straight... If a soul is truly evil - torturing and murdering every time it cycles through life, that soul cannot be taken out of the cycle, despite its horrendous actions?"

Layla grumbled in confirmation.

I stared at her blankly. "So, that soul is allowed to wreak the same havoc each time it is reborn?"

Layla remained silent, staring defiantly at me, and I felt Cyrea's head nod on my chest.

"That's how it works..." she whispered on my skin.

With a frustrated sigh I rubbed my face. Unbelievable. Un-fucking-believable. So many of these divine rules were based on some twisted sense of justice. I lowered my hands and ground my teeth with a sigh.

"People should be punished for the crimes they commit," I said sternly, my eyes narrowing to slits, trying to keep my anger at bay. "When you harm others, you can be sure to expect retaliation. When you seriously harm people, torture them, whatever, then you've forfeited your chance at life as far as I'm concerned," I said, suppressing a growl.

I gazed deeply into Layla's eyes and brought up my hand to gently stroke the side of her face. "If someone were to make the monumental mistake of hurting you or Cyrea..." I growled softly, closing my eyes and roughly suppressing my demon that wanted to burst out at the thought. I only partly succeeded in pushing it down, knowing my eyes were ablaze when I regained eye contact with Layla, "then I would destroy them to their very core. And if obliterating their soul would prevent them from ever hurting you again, I would do it. With pleasure."