Defiant Destiny Ch. 05

Story Info
Layla teases too much, and Cyrea's patience gets rewarded.
5.6k words
4.66
4k
4

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acatha
Acatha
221 Followers

Hello everyone!

Here's a short, juicy chapter for you to enjoy. There's hardly any story progression in this installment, but that shouldn't make it less enjoyable *nudge nudge, wink wink*.

While writing, this chapter started turning into one of those long chapters of 30+ pages, but since I finished this bit already, I decided to pour this into a separate chapter for easier reading for you guys and gals. Just view this as a tasty snack before the story progression continues.

Enjoy!

***Layla***

"Just look at that ass..." I grumbled longingly to Cyrea.

"Mmmm, hmmm..." she replied dreamily.

We stood at my favorite spot in the entire factory, up on the balcony, where we were doing one of my favorite things: gawk at the workers being all sweaty and muscular. I loved watching them, especially now that summer had arrived and it got too hot for them to wear their shirts. What a shame... Those poor, sweaty, muscular men... Their deliciously bulging muscles and sweaty skin made me hungry.

"So, why doesn't Dante let us feed on the workers?" I asked Cyrea, curling my etheric tail around one of the bars of the balcony's framework and stroking it like it was a hard cock.

The redhead next to me giggled and I heard her sigh. I felt her look at me. When I turned my head I saw her staring at me with a mocking smile.

I rolled my eyes at her and stuck out my tongue. "Oh come on, Cyrea. You, of all fucking people, should know how irresistible Dante is. I just can't pay attention to what he's saying when there's so much...glorious eye candy to devour," I sighed and dreamily licked my lips.

Mmmm... Dante's ass and his muscles were the best. He was the best! He was so sweet, and loving, and caring, and he kept giving me these sweet little kisses out of the blue, which I LOVED, and he called me his "sweet", which I ADORED, and his lust... Ooohhhh fuck, his lust was the absolute best! I wish he'd claimed me earlier - it had been the best thing that happened to me! That, and all the fucking. Mmmm... the fucking was amazing, especially that time when he claimed me. I closed my eyes and squeezed my pussy. Oh, man, the mere memory of how he claimed me so fucking deliciously could get me soaked.

A giggle next to me disrupted my lecherous thoughts and I glanced at Cyrea with a raised eyebrow.

She just looked at me with that knowing glint in her eyes. "Distracted again?" she mused.

"Oh, come on, Cyrea. You're no saint either!" I grinned knowingly.

Cyrea giggled again and stared back at the half naked eye candy below. "If we distract them too much, it will take considerably longer for them to finish their work, and it'll take considerably longer before the club can open."

Well, I could have figured that one out myself, to be honest. If I weren't so distracted like all the time! Between a delicious Dante and all those sweaty workers, how could I possibly focus? I groaned and wrapped my tail tighter around the balcony bar. "Destiny can wait, can't it? I'm hungry..." I whined.

Again, that obnoxiously saintly giggle next to me. Honestly, how could Cyrea not want to feed from those men? They were practically begging for it being all half naked and...such.

Then the best sound I'd heard all morning reached my ears: Dante mumbling his goodbyes to whoever he was talking to on the phone (well, not the best sound, actually - the moans and groans from our hot, steamy sex this morning were way better, but that was over two hours ago! Two hours!).

"Finally!" I sighed impatiently and turned around to head for Dante's office when Cyrea's hand shot out to grab my arm and stop me. "Now what!?" I whined loudly.

"Same goes for distracting Dante too much. Remember, Layla?" Cyrea politely scolded me.

'I swear, she never gets angry,' I thought mockingly, but managed to not roll my eyes at her.

I growled softly at this sinner posing as a saint. "Just because you have the self control of an angel, doesn't mean I have to! I just want to FUCK!" I shouted, a little louder than intended (something about lack of self control, whatever).

The workers below us stopped whatever sweaty muscular thing they were doing and stared at me. Some had a lecherous grin on their face - one that I happily mirrored.

"Everything alright out there?" Dante asked me.

He's always so sweet, so concerned. I stared at Dante's office door, imagining him sitting behind his desk. He was naked in my fantasies, of course.

Dante had no clue I was so horny, though. Said he'd always mute our bonds whenever he needed to work. Something about our lust distracting him even when we're not in the room. I looked at Cyrea and, judging by the naughty look on her face, he had asked her the same thing.

I moved close to Cyrea so I could whisper in her ear, "I'm getting fucked within the next five minutes, and I don't care by whom," and marched off to Dante's office.

I kind of lied to Cyrea though - I really wanted to be fucked by Dante. While I was sure that the workers's lust would be very tasty and satisfying, it'd be impossible for them to make me cum. And Dante... Mmmm... Well, he was wonderful, and loving, and sweet, and so very well equipped to make me cum. Multiple times... Mmmm... Oh yeah, I definitely wanted Dante to fuck me.

My lewd fantasies made me walk even faster. I bounced into Dante's office wearing the most sexy grin, which wasn't very hard - even when he was sitting down at his desk, looking all focused on his work, made me want to jump him. Or tease him. Oh, I loved teasing Dante. When I'd tease him a tiny bit too much, he'd get a little frustrated and his demon would rise, and then, o fuck yes, then he'd fuck me sooooo good... I just loved to feel his demon, so strong and horny...

My grin turned wicked and I strutted towards him, swaying my ass.

Dante raised an eyebrow at me and must have unmuted our bond. "You're still hungry after this morning?" he asked me, slightly confused.

Oh, sweet and silly Dante. I kept forgetting he'd only been a demon for a few weeks now. Of course I was hungry! How could I not be? There was too much temptation. I couldn't help it.

I sexily walked towards him and saw the beginning of a lecherous smile on his face. See? He secretly liked it.

I pushed Dante's desk chair back and straddled him, instantly devouring his mouth in a hot, wet kiss. He was so irresistible and kissable, and fuckable, and I rubbed myself all over his delicious body. Moans spilled from my mouth with each breath. Oh, how I loved this!

It felt so good to feel his body against mine. I slid my fingers through his hair and pulled his face closer to mine. I happily ground my pussy into his hardening cock and sighed deeply when I felt his lust flow. So sweet. So tasty!

"I'm always hungry when you're around... I can't help myself..." I moaned into his mouth, not wanting to release his tongue.

Dante moaned and his cock twitched through his pants. He rested his hands on my back and ass, softly caressing me.

"My sweet, sweet Layla... Believe me that I want nothing more than to satisfy you over and over again... But I have an important call coming up - as much as I want to, I can't right now..." he lecherously sighed in my mind.

I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. They were hooded with lust. He wanted to fuck me, just as much as I wanted to fuck him. I rubbed myself sensually along his body, making sure my hard nipples poked his chest - I knew he liked that, his moan was proof and his fingers tightened on my ass. I grinned and moved to unbutton his pants, fumbling massively to try and get his cock out of his pants. Of for fucks sake, why did he keep insisting on wearing clothes!?

"Layla, my sweet, I told you I can't right now..." he groaned, despite sexily grinding his cock into my fidgeting hands. His lust was pouring off of him and I loved tasting it in the air. His mouth told me 'no', but the rest of him shouted 'yes!!'.

'I'll go with the yes-bit,' I decided and grinned. This reminded me of the first time I sampled Dante's lust in that park. Back then he also had a lame, typically human excuse for not being able to fuck. I licked my lips. He wasn't human anymore... He was a very sexy, very powerful demon now.

Then the worst sound all morning came from the desk behind me - Dante's ringtone. Dante sighed in frustration, and I groaned disappointment. No! I really wanted to fuck him! Needed to! I needed to feel that wonderful, thick cock of his split me open so deliciously, to feel his demon below the surface...

His demon...

My, what a wonderful idea...

I moved my mouth to his scar of my bite and naughtily grazed my fangs over it. Instantly, Dante's grip on my ass tightened. Oh yes, I knew he loved that. When I pierced his skin ever so slightly, he growled deeply and his grip on my ass became rougher. I grinned wickedly into my bite - I had woken up his demon.

I mewled sweetly into his ear, grinding my pussy on his hard cock, wordlessly reminding him there were far more interesting things to do than answer his phone. Suddenly Dante growled fiercely and with his deliciously rough grip he plopped my ass down on his desk. He towered over me, resting his hands next to my hips on the desk, his claws digging into a pile of papers. Those blazing, black eyes of his stared hard into mine and I couldn't resist a deep moan at seeing his demon so close to the surface.

"You know I want to, and you know I can't," he growled lowly, his blazing eyes staring me down.

I couldn't help myself - Dante was so fucking sexy like this! I impatiently ground my pussy against his hard cock. I was panting hard and desperately needed to be fucked.

And, I was going to get my way. He just didn't know it yet.

I licked my lips and put on my most sexy pout, "Please fuck me, Dante... Please..." I moaned and sensually slid my pussy along his half undressed cock.

Dante's eyes rolled back into his head and he groaned deeply. Thankfully, that annoying ringtone had stopped, meaning we had the time to fuck now. Hah!

Dante slowly opened his eyes and I saw his demon really close to the surface now. Oh man, this was going to be an awesome fuck!

I leant in to graze my fangs along my scar on his neck, when his phone started ringing again. Dante's rumbling warning growl drowned out the persistent sound and I stopped to look in his eyes.

He was breathing hard and I saw sweat pooling on his brow, trying to resist me. I suppressed a naughty grin - how I loved to tease my delicious, sexy Dante. Maybe if I...

Before I could even finish that thought, Dante picked me up from his desk, walked me to the hallway and put me back on the balcony overlooking the factory floor. He closed his eyes, and sighed loudly a few times. When he opened his eyes again, his own gray ones stared hard at me. He growled angrily, softly though, so the workers below couldn't hear, "No means NO, Layla. You need to know when to stop teasing, my sweet."

Oh, for FUCKS sake! Why did every-fucking-one have so much self control except me?!

I scoffed and looked away, swallowing a whiny reply that Dante would probably dismiss anyway. My eyes found the still sweaty, half naked men downstairs. I was still soaked and fucking hungry. Time for plan B.

I turned back to look at Dante with the sweetest, most innocent look on my face (I'd say it was 'angelic' but, seriously, who would I be kidding...). "Could I feed on the workers then, please?" I asked softly.

Dante's eyes narrowed. I felt through our bond that he was not happy. Not happy at all.

Uh oh... Maybe, just maaaaaybe I pushed it a little too far this time...

For the third time now, Dante's phone was noisily asking for attention and he sighed deeply in frustration. Then he looked at Cyrea, who had been saintly silent all this time. They probably took a moment to talk privately, as they often did, and then he looked back at me with a somewhat evil grin.

"Sure, Layla, but distract only one of them, please. Those gentlemen do need their time to finish their work and an orgy won't help," he said and turned around. He gave Cyrea one of those deep, lingering kisses and went inside his office to answer his obnoxious phone.

I stared at the closed office door in confusion. Okay... Uhm... That was...easy? I glanced at Cyrea who did not try to hide that naughty grin of hers. "What the fuck happened?" I asked, staring at the grinning redhead.

She just giggled sweetly and said, "You'll figure it out, Layla."

I just stared at her blankly. Figure it out?

"Gee, you think so highly of me..." I sneered with mock frustration.

Cyrea just smiled and sexily sauntered over to the stairs leading down to the factory hall, drawing lusty gazes from the workers who had been peering at us during that...strange scene just now.

I knew I was missing something, but had no idea what. Then my eyes caught a lovely muscular, dark skinned worker with a very lecherous look in his eyes and I completely lost my train of thought.

I seductively leaned over the balcony railing, never losing eye contact with this delicious looking man and sexily licked my lips. A naughty grin grew on his face and I kept my eyes on him as I followed Cyrea towards the stairs.

"You're gonna join me? Most of them probably fantasized about us making out. We could feast wonderfully if we make that fantasy come true," I mumbled, and winked at my soon to be snack.

A soft moan escaped Cyrea's lips. SEE! She was no saint!

"No, Layla. I'm just here for a quick snack. Plus, Dante said no orgies," she replied, though I felt her lust spike at my suggestion.

"Oh, I intend to do more than snack..." I mumbled and made my way straight to the sexy worker.

He sauntered towards me and when my hard nipples bumped into his chest, I stopped. "Want to fuck?" I asked.

His eyes went wide.

I frowned, confused. The lust that was pouring off of him and his sizable hardon told me he'd definitely want to fuck me, so why didn't he say 'yes'?

Ah, of course, I remembered now- Dante had tried to tell me about stuff like this. Social etiquette he called it. Or...something like that.

"Hi, I'm Layla, what's your name?" I asked him, and grazed my nails along his sweaty, muscular chest. Oh, how I would love to drag my tongue along those dark skinned muscles... I gawked further down to his cock that was bumping into my belly. I was sure it would be very...

"Taylor," he mumbled, pulling me out of my fantasies.

I grinned widely at him. "Hello Taylor, want to fuck?" I asked, proud of mastering this social etiquette thing so quickly.

He peeked at Cyrea who was chatting up another worker, then glanced up at Dante's office door. "Your man is okay with this?" he mumbled, though he didn't look like he cared all that much. His eyes quickly dropped down to my breasts and hard nipples poking into his chest.

I smiled sweetly at him. So ignorant. "Our man is very Ok with this, yes," I purred at him and put his hand where his eyes were gawking at. Taylor softly squeezed my breast and I leaned into his touch. "In fact, he wants us to fuck other men, because we're far too horny for him to handle alone..." I whispered in his ear with a sultry voice and licked his earlobe.

Taylor groaned deeply and I felt his lust surge. I grinned, licking his neck - humans were so easy.

I kept licking and nibbling his neck and pressed my breasts further into his chest. I used my etheric tail to softly caress his cock through his clothes, knowing it gave him the tiniest of erotic sensations, fuelling that tasty lust even further.

My hands fondled their way down his body. "So, wanna fuck, Taylor?"

He chuckled and looked around at his fellow workers.

Oh, yes! Of course, social etiquette.

I turned around to face the other half naked, muscular men and shouted, "Dante didn't want us to start an orgy, so I'll fuck you next time, alright?"

I interpreted their lecherous and/or surprised grins as a yes-we're-ok-with-it and turned back to Taylor now that he didn't need to worry about his colleagues.

He too had a look that bordered between surprise and horniness. For a split second I wondered if I had said something wrong and wanted to ask him, but then I remembered I didn't really care and I just wanted to fuck. So, I grabbed his hand and dragged Taylor into one of the back rooms that was currently used for storage.

***Dante(10 minutes earlier)***

"Could I feed on the workers then, please?" Layla asked softly, wearing her sweetest smile.

I was fuming. Layla's teasing was usually fun and enticing, occasionally bordering on frustrating, but this time she had pushed it too far. I did not have the time, and I did not appreciate her ignoring me when I repeatedly told her so!

I stared hard into her eyes, after having needed a moment to push down my demon - he was proud of our wanton succubus and really wanted to fuck her, not helping my self control at all.

"She can feed all she wants from the workers, but they won't be able to make her cum, my love. Humans cannot make succubi cum. You were the only exception," Cyrea whispered into my mind.

My frustrated eyes connected with her deep blue ones. "So?" I asked, confused.

A naughty twinkle appeared in my mate's eyes. "If she wants to cum from a cock, it'll have to be yours. You can tease her all night if you want to..."

I felt a wicked grin creep upon my face. Oh, the irony. "But, surely she knows this, doesn't she?"

Cyrea giggled her reply in my mind, "Oh yes, but she's too horny to realize right now, my love... She just wants to fuck and cares for little else right now."

I returned my glare to my impatient and lustful brown haired succubus. Despite the fact that I too liked it that she was so wanton, and so effective in getting what she wanted - I found it endearing in a way - she did need to realize that she couldn't always have her way.

"Sure, Layla, but distract only one of them, please. Those gentlemen do need their time to finish their work and an orgy won't help," I told her and turned around to my wicked mate.

I smiled proudly at Cyrea and crushed her lips in a deep kiss. "I didn't know you had such an evil streak, my love..." I mumbled into her mind.

Cyrea's lips contracted into a grin against mine. "Call it demonic justice if you will..." she replied and gave me a wink.

I chuckled into her mind, "I like that kind of justice."

"I thought you would, my love," she replied wickedly. "May I join Layla in her snacking? Your lust is too delicious for me to wait until after your meeting..."

My cock twitched. The thought of my succubi feeding on others, but that I was the only one who could make them cum pleased me immensely. Knowing I'd have two horny succubi crawling over me after my meeting, made my cock harden instantly.

"Oh, but of course, my love. I am already looking forward to the end of my meeting..." I told her with a lecherous sigh.

After releasing Cyrea from my kiss, I briefly scented her neck, trying to keep her scent in my lungs for as long as I could while I went back into my office to - finally - answer my phone. The prospect of our erotic time after my meeting put me in high spirits. I took a few breaths to calm my libido (and my demon, for he too was looking forward to it), and muted my bonds with my ladies, as I already felt their lust rise through them.

***

My meeting with the interior decorator Ron took ages. He was thorough, very thorough, and talented, which was why I didn't always mind the long meetings. The ideas this man proposed were excellent, and I believed they would make the club a sight to behold when it'd be finished.

Acatha
Acatha
221 Followers
12