Defiant Destiny Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea what was going on. In fact, this whole scene both confused and terrified me to the bone.

Not knowing what to do, I grabbed the incubi and bashed their heads together forcefully, knocking them out. Casting a glance to the other sod across the street I saw he was still unconscious.

I stared at the unconscious incubi. Their wounds were slowly healing and their erections were subsiding. What the fuck had happened here?

I turned around and glanced at the angel. The poor thing looked a mess and was beyond terrified, trembling almost uncontrollably. She instinctively crawled away from me in fear, keeping her large eyes on me.

I knelt down. "You're safe now. I won't hurt you," I told her gently, staying completely still and tried to be as non-threatening as possible despite my display of violence just now.

The poor angel was still panting hard, that horrible gut wrenching stench of her fear surrounding her. It made my demon surprisingly hostile again but, as agreed, he laid low and let me handle it.

"Do you remember me?" I asked her softly, hoping she recalled that I helped her before, and she could trust me, if only superficially.

The blonde angel frowned and wiped her sweaty hair out of her dirty face with a slender hand. "Yes... You're Dante..." she replied after a moment, her voice hoarse from screaming. Her tears had cleared some of the dirt on her face, like skin colored rivers on her dirty cheeks. Overall, the poor thing was filthy - her body and dress were covered in dirt and dried blood.

I smiled at her, relieved she remembered me. "I know you cannot see into my soul to see me speaking truly, but please believe me when I say you can trust me," I said, and waited for her to take a stand on whether or not to trust me.

A faint, painful groan sounded behind me. I turned around to see one of the incubi clumsily stand up and groggily looking around. He stared at us with a swollen eye and rubbed his bleeding nose with the back of his hand, smearing his blood on his cheek.

My demon rose behind my eyes and I felt his strength flow through me to prepare for another fight if needed. I stood up slowly and unfurled my wings, spreading them wide to both block the angel from the incubus's view and to make it absolutely clear to him - stay away from her, she was mine.

I had to commend him on making his smartest decision all evening when he turned around and limped off.

"Fucker..." I mumbled, and glanced at the other two who were still unconscious. Folding my wings behind my back I knelt down again at the angel's side. She looked at me with tired, wary eyes.

I glanced at her scars. "You are often attacked by incubi, aren't you..." I guessed.

The blonde angel merely nodded with haunted eyes. "They all want to rape me..." she added with a shaky voice.

My eyes narrowed, feeling my anger rise. My demon went livid at this unpleasant news, but he managed to calm himself down quickly enough.

Why was it going ballistic over this angel?

"Why don't you go back to the safety of Heaven then?" I asked.

When she evaded my gaze I had a feeling I was not going to like her answer.

"Because..." she sobbed softly and her reply came as barely a whisper. "Because I enjoyed it when the succubi would... would...feed from me... and... and that's a sin... The others found out and won't let me back in now..." she sobbed, tears streaming down her face, clearing more grime from her face. "Not even the angels at the chapel will provide me with shelter... because I have sinned..." she cried out in quiet desperation.

I balled my fists and suppressed an angry roar - my roar, not that of my demon.

Again... Again an angel was kicked out of heaven for a bullshit reason and immediately turned away by her own kind. Slowly I let out an angry breath and attempted to calm myself. I really felt for the poor woman, but I had the feeling she wouldn't appreciate it if I would gather her in a comforting hug right now. I gave her a few minutes to stop crying and compose herself.

"What's your name, dear?" I asked her softly.

The blonde angel met my gaze with her skittish eyes.

"Aurora," she answered softly.

I glanced at the incubi that were starting to regain their consciousness.

"Please, Aurora," I said in earnest. "Please allow me to take you to my home. You can get cleaned up and rest a while. I will protect you and make damn sure no incubus will bother you. I promise."

Aurora looked at me, both wariness and hope visible on her face. She bit her lip in indecisiveness, then let out a fearful gasp when she saw one of the incubi standing up.

"Yes! Please! Take me with you!" she called out, fear making her voice tremble.

Without wasting time I scooped her up in my arms and took to the skies with a few powerful beats of my wings. I felt her tremble in my arms when we soared high above the city, and I knew the cold had nothing to do with it. Poor thing. She'd been through so much, only to be cast out by her own kind - the very people she needed in her time of strife.

I cradled her tenderly in my arms and flew us home. Aurora shivered in my arms and I pulled her close to me, hoping my proximity would relax her somehow. To my relief she did relax, and the horrible stench of her fear faded. She actually had a lovely scent when fear didn't dominate it.

It didn't take long for me to locate the factory and we landed on the roof. Stretching my senses I detected that my ladies were still fast asleep in our bed and I figured that was probably a good thing - the less demonic exposure for her right now, the better.

While I led the way towards the fire escape I saw Aurora hesitate. Was she getting second thoughts about this?

"There are two succubi in the building..." she whispered.

I looked down at the roof of the factory, staring in the general direction of where my ladies were sleeping.

"Those two succubi are bound to me," I said, returning my gaze to her surprised eyes. "I promise you they will not do anything you don't want them to."

With a smile I added, "They can be very horny, but I guarantee you I am very well equipped to take care of that. I'll be sure to remind them of that, if need be."

A small smile framed her lips and with a smile of my own I extended my hand to her, which she took, to lead her inside the factory. I could tell she clearly did not expect to see the interior of a nightclub in here, but I told her I would explain it all in the morning. I did show her the bathroom however, and handed her my robe so she could take a shower and get cleaned up. In the meantime I prepared the couch in my office so she could sleep there for the night.

Several minutes later, a freshened up Aurora shyly peeked into my office, her hair still wet and I was finally able to see the woman beneath all that dirt and grime. She was a gorgeous angel. Her high cheekbones and large almond eyes gave her a natural elegance most human women would kill for. Her slender figure was hidden by my robe, yet despite the garment's graceless appearance, she looked like a queen. My demon couldn't agree more - he was adamant to make sure nobody would hurt Aurora. A point we both agreed on.

Aurora looked refreshed, in more ways than one, and gave me a shy smile when she saw the makeshift bed in my office.

"Thank you. For everything," she said sincerely.

I returned her smile and placed a soft kiss on her wet hair. She froze briefly, but relaxed quickly and went to lay down in the makeshift bed.

"It'll be morning soon. Try and get as much sleep as you can. I'll introduce you to the ladies tomorrow. Good night," I said and left the office, closing the door behind me.

Feeling quite tired myself I made my way to the bedroom, shedding clothes as I went. With a blissful sigh I took a moment to watch my two succubi fast asleep. They were stark naked of course, and their legs, arms and etheric tails were heavily intertwined. It was a gorgeous sight and, while I prefer to sleep in between my lovely ladies, I happily resorted to spooning up behind Cyrea. I pressed my nose in her long curls and deeply inhaled her wonderful scent, exhaling in a blissful sigh as I let sleep claim me.

***

I had probably been asleep for a mere hour or so when something awoke me.

That something being a frightened, delicate angel with a thunderous heartbeat, staring at me from the bedroom door. Alerted, I immediately sat up straight and stretched my senses, but found nothing threatening. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I got out of bed and walked over to her. She recoiled when she saw my erection that was obscenely pointing in her direction. Fuck. I quickly put on some sweatpants and adjusted the bulge.

"I'm sorry. Sleeping next to my ladies does that to me," I croaked, my voice still groggy from sleep. "What's wrong?" I asked.

Aurora let out a trembling breath. "Nightmares..." she whispered with a voice that was sore from crying.

"Poor thing..." I frowned. Aurora shakily scratched her neck and even in the dark I could see her eyes were red from crying.

"Come sleep in the bed with us. It's big enough to fit all of us, and perhaps the closeness of others will keep the nightmares at bay," I offered.

Aurora looked longingly to the bed, her fingers absentmindedly fidgeting my robe she still wore. Then her eyes drifted from my still hard cock to my sleeping succubi and I saw the reluctance in her eyes.

I understood her hesitance. "Listen, I'll sleep in between you and my ladies, that way they can't touch you without having to go through me. About my, uh..." I mumbled and glanced down at my receding erection. "It's practically impossible for me to sleep next to my ladies and not get hard. It will happen, but I guarantee you I will not try anything on you. You have my word," I assured her while trying to suppress a yawn, but only succeeding partly.

Aurora silently fidgeted with my robe some more, but then slowly approached the bed. I smiled, relieved she was warming up so quickly and laid on my back next to Cyrea. The bed was huge, so there still was plenty of room for Aurora to comfortably lay next to me. Aurora scooted up next to me and rested her head against my chest. I lifted my arm and draped it across her back, pleased to hear a relieved sigh coming from Aurora. I idly stroked her long blonde hair and felt her breathing slow down until exhaustion got the better of her and she fell fast asleep. Her scent tickled my nose and I inhaled it deeply. She sure smelt good without that horrible stench of fear surrounding her.

***

Again I was awoken by something. Again, after what could only have been an hour or so of sleep.

This something, or rather somethings, were my very horny ladies who were slowly crawling over me. I sleepily opened my eyes and managed to grab Layla's hand when she leaned over me to try and touch a still sleeping Aurora. Her eyes were wide and glued to the sleeping angel. Cyrea's head rested on my chest and she was staring at the angel with wide, mesmerized eyes.

My succubi's sexual desire was immense and it poured off of them in waves, but it felt...strange and artificial somehow. Layla didn't seem to notice me holding her hand and simply reached over with her other hand to try and touch Aurora. What the fuck...

I sounded a low warning growl, soft enough not to rouse Aurora, but serious enough to get my ladies' attention. That seemed to snap them out of whatever state they were in and I now had two pairs of shocked eyes looking at my narrowed ones.

"Do not touch her unless she explicitly allows you to," I warned both of them.

I could feel they were desperate to break eye contact with me and gawk at the delicate angel sleeping peacefully at my side. Their immense desire washed over me - it was clear they wanted nothing more than to feed on Aurora.

I did not like this. Not one bit. And neither did my demon - he was carefully watching my ladies through my eyes, growling uncomfortably at their strange behavior. When the incubi were acting all weird I dismissed it, but now that my ladies were somehow affected by Aurora I could not deny the strangeness of it all. I did not recognize my ladies like this, and frankly - it terrified both me and my demon.

With a wary look I gazed down at the angel to my side. Her head had fallen off my chest in her sleep and she had curled her slender arm beneath her head, her blonde hair fanned out like a halo while she slept serenely on her arm. My demon was just as confused as I was - we both felt the need to protect this delicate, scarred little angel. Had I made a mistake by bringing her home? Did she somehow influence demons? Or control them?

My demon growled fiercely and was pacing restlessly, not liking this situation any more than I did. Damn my protective instincts! I should have known something was up and not take her to my home so out of the blue.

"Please join me in my office," I asked my ladies. "Now," I added sternly when they started crawling over to Aurora's sleeping form again as if I wasn't there. They did not halt their approach, nor did they appear to be listening to me. The horrible realization dawned on me they did not register me at all, making me shiver in fear and my demon roar in despair.

I grabbed a succubus with each arm and half carried, half dragged them out of our bedroom and into my office. They were whining at being taken away from the object of their desires and pushed and pulled on my arms and chest to stop me from taking them. I was having none of it and dragged them into my office, pinning them both to the wall, trying desperately to think of a way to handle this.

Lust rolled off of them in waves - the scent of their arousal was so potent, filling my lungs with each breath, and my mind was practically overdosed from all the desire spilling over from their minds. With a frustrated growl I muted my bonds with my ladies and furiously willed my cock to stop twitching. In any other situation I would have loved to bask in their lust and give in to it with no reservations, but this was different...this was wrong.

Being away from Aurora seemed to help slightly - Cyrea at least slowly seemed to be coming to her senses. Both ladies were still horny as hell though, panting heavily and their arousal was literally dripping from their legs. I glanced over my shoulder to the bedroom wall, sensing that Aurora was still fast asleep. What the hell happened in there?

I felt claws dig hard into my chest, deeply scratching me and leaving bloody trails on my skin. A soft pair of lips attached themselves to my throat, fangs grazing the scar in my neck, making my cock twitch.

"Dante, please... I need you..." Cyrea urgently whispered on my throat with a strained voice. At the same time I felt another pair of hands roughly grabbing my thighs, followed by Layla's lips as she engulfed my cock in one go. She immediately bobbed her head up and down my rigid member, almost desperately.

I moaned loudly at this sudden burst of erotic delight and turned to look at my ladies. Despite the wonderful feelings my body was experiencing I was appalled by the strange and desperate look on both their faces.

"Please..." Cyrea pressed with an urgent moan. "This lust... It's too much... We need you, my love... Please satiate it..."

I unmuted my bonds and recoiled at the sheer agony my ladies were in due to this extreme lust - it was almost painful in its intensity. Without contemplating the 'how' or 'why' of the matter I lifted Cyrea high up against the wall. I felt her confusion through our bond, which instantly turned into relief and she rested her thighs on my shoulders. The scent of her arousal was intense and her thighs were soaked from her arousal flowing out of her in a steady stream. I had never seen her like this... This was not normal...

Cyrea moaned impatiently and wiggled her pussy in front of my face. Putting my worries aside I started lapping up her delicious juices from her legs, moaning as Layla started sucking the head of my cock. Cyrea growled menacingly and grabbed my head, her claws digging into my scalp. "No teasing... No foreplay..." she growled while she pressed my mouth on her pussy. "Make me cum, my love..." she desperately urged me.

Very well. I licked my way up her clit and took it between my teeth, furiously rubbing my tongue over it. Cyrea screamed her approval and dug her claws deeper into my scalp. She was gyrating on my tongue like a possessed woman, moaning loudly. Within seconds she was close to cumming and when I rammed three fingers inside her soaking pussy she bucked hard and roared her orgasm to the world, riding my face and fingers in the high of her pleasure.

Her pussy muscles were gripping my fingers in near desperation while she rode out a seemingly never ending orgasm. I kept licking and nibbling her clit, spreading my fingers inside her pussy to try and fill her up as my cock was still wonderfully occupied by an eager Layla. Cyrea was thrashing on my fingers and tongue, and flowed into another strong orgasm, bucking her pussy fiercely into my face. She rode out her climax on my tongue and fingers for a full minute after which I finally felt her calm down - her lust was satiated.

I let her slide down from my shoulders and kissed her deeply. "Are you okay, my love?" I asked her in the kiss.

Cyrea broke the kiss, still panting hard. "Yes, my love. I'm fine, I am satiated," she replied with a relieved smile. "Thank you."

A desperate wail came from beneath my legs where Layla was still hungrily sucking my cock. Through our bond I could feel her intense desire for my cum, and she was getting increasingly frustrated at still not having received it. Cyrea stepped away to rest on the couch while I disentangled Layla's mouth from my cock. Layla stood, staring blankly into nothingness and I saw a similar agonizing desperation in her eyes that haunted Cyrea's earlier, but far more intense. She was panting hard and whimpering, her fingers feverishly tracing my body - blindly searching my cock, yet somehow not being able to locate it.

Cyrea's lust was intense, but she was still my Cyrea, mostly. With Layla, things seemed to have escalated - it was like she had completely lost herself in her whirlpool of lust. I called out to her, vocally and mentally, but she did not register me at all. She was just looking to feed in a most frantic way, dragging her claws across my skin, yet not being able to locate my cock.

Fear crashed over me like a tidal wave - our bond was not muted, but I felt...nothing. It was as if her mind was gone.

This was wrong.

So very wrong...

My demon surged violently, urging me to claim her again and purge whatever it was that had taken her over. Layla was mine! "Mine!" I growled fiercely in her mind.

I picked her up and effortlessly lay her on her back on my desk. She was still mumbling incoherently and shaking, her pussy copiously leaking her fluids on the desk. I roared in despair when I still saw no recognition in her eyes when she looked at me. I mounted my sweet Layla, my cock effortlessly sliding into her soaked pussy and setting a hard pace, trying to physically rid her of whatever had taken over her mind.

Layla's eyes rolled back and with a deep moan she came immediately, thrashing and shaking like a madwoman. With a growl I set a hard, fast pace, drawing out her orgasm in the hopes of satiating her. It didn't work... Layla's orgasm subsided and I still felt nothing through our bond.

No! My demon roared in agony, not accepting the possibility that she was somehow gone. It barged at my insides and almost took over, wings and tail ripping from my body. I curled my clawed fingers beneath her back, tracing the markings on her shoulder blades and moved my mouth to graze the scar of my bite with my fangs. She gasped and I felt a tiny sliver of my sweet Layla through our bond. I kept thrusting inside her soaked pussy and softly grazed her markings with my claws. Another gasp, and again I felt a little more of my sweet Layla coming back to me.