Defiant Destiny Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while her urgent bucking in my face withered into erratic twitches and I released her clit from my tongue, dragging it down to leisurely lap up her delicious wetness that flowed out of her pussy. I could clearly hear the smile on Cyrea's face as her deeply satisfied moans reached my ears.

The scent of hot water mingled with the perfume of Cyrea's arousal as I felt hot steam softening the dirt on my skin. After a long, final lick along her pussy and an extra satisfying sounding moan from my mate, I lowered her to the floor and took a step back, placing the both of us in the pleasant hot water. Cyrea immediately engulfed my lips in a passionate kiss and eagerly lapped up her own moisture on my chin that the water hadn't rinsed away yet.

With a deep groan I wrapped my arms around my wonderful mate, trapping my raging erection between our slithering bodies as the warm water smoothly loosened the caked dirt from my body. As we kissed, slithered and moaned, I felt thick patches of gunk slide down my body and along my legs.

The more dirt washed away, the less I was able to hold back and the deeper my need for my mate became. The realization that I had escaped death fuelled my movements and intensified my grip on her gorgeous body. Her lips were tastier than they had ever been, her hard nipples dragging along my wet chest made me mad with desire - everything about her made me want to lose myself in her and savor that we were both alive and well.

Suddenly, the scent of blood reached my nose. The hot, steamy water had liquified the dried blood on my body and the swirling steam surrounded us with mouth watering and overpowering smell. I sharply dug my fingers into Cyrea's skin and froze, releasing her lips as I breathed in deeply. The scent of her addictive arousal and the intoxicating smell of blood filled my lungs and danced over my tongue, instantly luring my fangs from my gums. My golden eyes stared hungrily into her hooded ones and my breath came out as a low, gravelly growl.

Overwhelming bloodlust surged through me, blending seamlessly with my deep desire for my mate. It was so fierce, it made my eyes roll into the back of my head. My breathing was labored and heavy, coming out as stifled growls. My cock was harder than it had ever been, my fangs ached to sink into Cyrea's throat, but I was paralyzed with indecision - this time I wasn't afraid my demon would go too far, but that I would...

Cyrea urgently grabbed my head and stared into my eyes with her black ones. She was breathing hard and her hooded eyes fluttered in need. Her deep desire crashed over me through our bond.

"Your lust... Your desire..." she moaned, her voice strained and shaky as if close to an orgasm. "It's staggering..."

With a breathless moan she smothered my mouth in a kiss full of passion and love.

"Don't hold back..." she moaned in my mind and heavily dragged her tongue along my fangs, purposely nicking it.

Her warm, delicious blood flowed over my tongue. With a deep growl I sucked her tongue in my mouth. Her blood was heavenly, and so very very intoxicating. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't hold back anymore. I roughly grabbed Cyrea's hips and lifted her up, knowing my fingers dug deep into her flesh, but was unable to stop myself - my desire for my mate was all-consuming, my need for her unstoppable.

Cyrea squealed loudly in my mouth, urgently humping her pelvis in the air, searching for the head of my cock as I lowered her towards it. I broke our kiss with a strained grunt and moved my mouth to the side of her throat.

A deep and primal moan burst forth from my wonderful mate and her hands flew to the back of my head, urgently pushing my mouth closer to her throat.

"Yes! Oh yes! Please, Dante... Please!" she moaned loudly while one hand desperately pulled my head closer to her throat and the other mindlessly squeezed and scratched my arm in the heat of her passion.

Her desire for me exploded through our bond and with a deep growl I pulled her down against me, impaling her warm, soaked pussy with my cock and sinking my fangs deep into her throat at the same time.

The feeling of her tight pussy effortlessly accepting my cock was mind blowing. I felt every ripple, every twitch as Cyrea's moans quickly reached a pinnacle and she toppled over in a powerful orgasm before I even bottomed out. My mate grunted and moaned wildly in her pleasure, bucking fiercely against me. Her twitching pussy squeezed my cock in the most erotic and pleasurable way possible and her delicious blood flowed down my throat. The sheer intensity and pleasure of it all made my eyes roll to the back of my head. I wrapped my arms tightly around my convulsing mate, trapping her upper body against mine, and thrust hard and deep into her spasming pussy, growling against her throat from the delicious way her pussy squeezed me.

"Yesss..... YES!" she hissed and tried to meet my thrusts, but my grip prevented her. A surge of pleasure blasted through our bond as she instantly surrendered to my cock deeply thrusting into her quivering core.

I released her neck and licked the wound closed to look at my wonderful mate. If the hot water from the shower hadn't drenched her, her sweat would have. Her head had fallen back, water enticingly dripping down her impressive cleavage, mouth hung open as hot moans alternated with primal grunts while I thrust my cock inside her over and over again. I was quickly succumbing to her and the pleasure she gave me. She was gorgeous in her ecstasy, she was beautiful in her passion.

She was mine...

Every heated thrust into her delectable body, every erotic moan that left her throat - it fuelled the most fierce and primal desire inside of me to claim her again, to make her mine again. Never before had I felt such an overpowering urge to claim Cyrea, never before had my demon and I been so merged in our desire for her. It was intoxicating. She was intoxicating.

I wrapped my hand in her hair - fiercer than I'd have liked, but I could not dampen my desire for her, could not hold back my need for her - and stared deep into her hooded eyes. Her pussy quivered deliciously around my cock, causing mind blowing ripples of pleasure. I was close, as was she - I could see it, could feel it in her body, sense it in her soul.

In between my labored breaths, I raised my upper lip, showing her my fangs.

"You're mine..." I growled possessively.

Cyrea's eyes rolled into the back of her head with a deep moan and I felt the telltale spasms of her approaching orgasms mercilessly tease my cock.

I couldn't wait, couldn't postpone... With a low growl, I moved my mouth to her scar of my claiming bite and bit down hard, making my mate crash into an overwhelming orgasm. Her pussy milked my cock in the most excruciatingly pleasurable way, twitching and quivering hard as moan after hoarse moan spilled from her mouth. Her pleasure pushed me over the edge and I came deep inside her, filling her with my cum as her pussy urgently milked every drop.

Cyrea wailed and tensed for a brief moment, but quickly recovered and latched her mouth on the side of my throat, digging her fangs deeply and painfully into the scar on my throat. I released her throat and held her close to me, grunting and twitching in the throes of my orgasm and the ecstacy of her biting me.

Her bite was fiercer than ever, more possessive than ever - desperate even. Breathing hard and enjoying the random spasms of her pussy along my twitching cock, I released my tight grip on her hair and softly caressed the back of her head as she was still latched to my throat.

The lingering taste of her blood on my tongue, my cum slowly seeping out of her pussy and the way her jaws clutched my throat so possessively - it was pure and absolute bliss.

Cyrea mewled softly and finally released my throat from her iron grip. With labored breath, she softly licked the wound until it had closed and tentatively stared into my eyes

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you..." she softly apologized.

I chuckled and captured her pout in a kiss.

"You don't ever need to apologize for your passion, my love..." I replied in her mind and let my fingers trail through her wet hair. "If anything, I should be the one to apologize... Knowing I had almost died made me be rougher with you than I'd have liked..." I said, basically ignoring my own message to her.

Cyrea giggled, causing her pussy to quiver delightfully around my cock.

"Hypocrite..." she mumbled against my lips and disentangled herself from me.

When she regained eye contact with me, there was a delightfully wicked sparkle in them that made me grin. "Yes, you were rougher than usual, but my goodness..." she purred, and leisurely dragged a finger over my wet chest, then leaned in to my ear and whispered, "That had to be the most intense lovemaking we've ever had. I loved it..."

Now it was my turn to chuckle, and I nuzzled the shell of her ear with my nose.

"Well, I actually don't intend on fighting any death defying battles anytime soon, so you'd better savor this memory then," I softly growled in her ear, my smile lacing my words.

Cyrea shuddered in delight and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Very well..." she drawled. "We'll save that for special occasions, shall we?" Cyrea purred and winked at me.

I captured her lips in another kiss.

"Deal..." I replied with a grin.

1...345678