Defiling My Literary Neighbor

Story Info
A common bond is quickly forged between 2 neighbors.
4.6k words
3.91
28.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's up with your neighbor? Has she always been so bitchy?"

I looked at Emily. I think her name was Emily. She had approached me at a sports bar only a few hours before when she recognized me as her former Graduate Student Instructor for an American Lit class. She was now standing beside the bed with a tissue in her hand wiping away my cum that was dripping out of her bald pussy. I shrugged hardly knowing anything about my neighbor other than she was very quiet, studious, went to church every Sunday, and that she despised my existence.

My anonymous neighbor had pounded on our common wall in response to Emily's moans and repeated declarations for me to fuck and spank her harder.

"I gotta go. I've never done this before and my boyfriend's going to be wondering where I'm at. We should do this again sometime. Maybe invite your neighbor. I've always wanted to be with a girl. Is she cute?"

"Cute? I guess if you're into that wholesome church girl look." In reality I had never actually checked out my neighbor. She had straight brown hair. Maybe blue eyes. Perhaps brown? Based on all of the dirty judgemental looks that she was always giving me the morning after each of my random hookups I should at least have known the color of her eyes. I couldn't even imagine the shape of her body since she was always so covered up. Hell, she even wore turtleneck sweaters in the sweltering heat of July. Who does that?

I walked Emily to the door. I was still naked. She leaned in and kissed my cheek while giving my well - ridden dick a playful tug.

"You're fun. I'll see you around." I couldn't tell if she was saying that to me or specifically to my dick.

I could see my neighbor's condescending eyes looking out her window across the porch of our shared duplex as I closed the door.

"Fuck it's hot." I thought to myself waking up a few days later. My head was throbbing and I was dying of thirst. A curvy redhead was asleep next to me. I laid there for a few minutes trying to recap the evening before. All I could remember was that I had gone to the strip club with one of my coworkers and had brought home one of the strippers for two of us to share. Braeden must've gone home already.

She opened her eyes looking tired and hungover.

"Any chance you can give me a ride to my apartment?" she asked reaching for her purple lace bra.

I smiled and nodded, causing my head to hurt even worse.

She spent the whole ride to her place talking about how frustratingly hot this recent heat wave had been. From what I had heard it was only supposed to get worse. I must have been driving on autopilot due to my hangover and I didn't even notice that the streetlights weren't working.

I got home eager to strip naked and sleep off the rest of my hangover.

A few hours later I awoke to loud pounding on my front door. I quickly threw on a pair of old basketball shorts and was disappointed to see my neighbor standing outside looking annoyed.

"Hey," I said not quite sure why she was standing at my door.

"I'm locked out. I left my keys and phone in my apartment." She was wearing a long sleeve dress that extended to her knees, solid cotton leggings, and clunky shoes.

"Do you want to use my phone to call anyone? Parents? Landlord? Friends..." My voice trailed off as I considered the fact that I had never seen her with anyone else. Plus, it just dawned on me that our landlord was on a camping trip for the next few days and out of service.

"My parents live two states away and say that I'm a disappointment. None of my friends are in town and all of my coworkers hate me. So here I am."

She was visibly annoyed with her situation, and probably the fact that her only resource was me, a guy she clearly despised.

For being annoyed, she was actually somewhat cute. She had shoulder length chestnut brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, blue eyes (I was right!), a few noticeable freckles, and a cute smile.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked instantly wondering whether or not I'd regret this offer.

"I don't really have a choice."

She walked in grimacing at what I thought was my fairly clean and well taken care of apartment.

I walked up to the air conditioner and hit the on button. Nothing happened. I then walked up to the light switch and still nothing.

"Have you been sleeping all day? Don't you know that the power is out in four counties due to the heat wave? You probably were sleeping after staying up all night with that whore and your friend."

There was an awkward silence for a few moments after her scornful statement. I wasn't actually offended. If anything, she knew exactly the types of girls I like. I was tempted to ask her to leave because of her bad attitude, but felt bad that she didn't have anywhere else to go.

"I'm going to take a shower. There are cups above the sink if you're thirsty. Make yourself at home," I said trying to diffuse the situation.

I stood under the cool water of the shower for a long time. It felt refreshing and my hangover was nearly gone when I remembered that my neighbor was probably in my living room judging every life choice that I had ever made.

I quickly got dressed and walked to my living room to try to put out that potential fire.

"Your library is pretty impressive. I didn't know that you liked poetry. Neruda's one of my favorites."

I stood in the hallway confused. Her whole demeanor had changed. She looked relaxed sitting on my couch with her bare feet on my coffee table.

"You even have a lot of Ginsberg. I love the Beats too. I wasn't allowed to read any of this growing up, but I found ways," she said with a devious twinkle in her eyes. "What's your name by the way? I'm Alyssa."

I had always figured her to be a prude and now she was commenting on writers whose poetry is some of the most sexually charged in existence.

"Eli," I said extending my hand. Her skin was soft and defied her tough exterior. "Look, if we're going to be stuck inside without any electricity. Might as well make ourselves comfortable. Plus, everything in the fridge is going to go bad due to the power outage. We should use it. What sounds better? Mimosas or margaritas?"

She looked at me for a second without saying anything. Pushing a strand of her sweaty hair behind her ear she shrugged. "I dunno. I've never had alcohol before." She sounded curious, but also slightly offended by my question.

A moment later her voice quivered as she asked, "What's sangria?"

I laughed figuring that she had just read about it in one of Neruda's poems.

"It's a spanish wine, with fruit, and I think brandy. I don't have any brandy, but I have the other ingredients. Do you want to try it?"

She bit her lip nodding.

"I put out some clothes that an ex had left over. She was probably your size. It's honestly the best I could do. Why don't you take a cold shower to get out of the heat and I'll have the sangria ready for you when you get out. There are some extra toiletries on the bathroom sink. Feel free to use whatever you'd like."

I was encouraged by the change in her demeanor and wanted to seize the moment. I didn't necessarily want to fuck her. I just wanted to make the day and my new guest a little more tolerable.

Alyssa emerged from her shower wearing my ex's old floral print sundress. Her bulky bra stood out against the dress' thin spaghetti strap and low cut. There was an evident tan line well below her knees. Her skin was a pasty white from the tan line to her mid thigh where the dress began.

I handed her a wine glass filled with sangria and sliced fruit. She quickly downed it.

"Slow down. That's a little stronger than regular grape juice. Plus, the afternoon is young and you don't want to get too crazy."

She winked and quickly downed her second glass.

"It tastes like fruit juice," she said trying to reach for an apple slice at the bottom of her cup with her tongue. I'd like to say that she was oozing raw sexuality with the movement of her tongue against the wine glass. If anything, she looked awkward and almost childish in her efforts to lick up the fruit.

Three glasses and probably two hours later I had heard all about her strict religious upbringing and how she used to sneak books of poetry from the library. How she was majoring in accounting because that's what her parents demanded that she do even though she wanted to major in some sort of literature. She kept going on and on about how everyone in her church group and bible study is snarky and judgemental.

By now she was slurring her speech.

"You... are such a slut! You've fucked like everyone in this town. I think I even heard you with just a guy once. I hear the moans from your apartment all the time. They like your COCK!" She giggled girlishly at that last statement. "Did you know that I've only kissed one boy, and it was on the cheek and he was my cousin! My parents supervised all of my dates to dances. Now that I'm in college nobody wants to date me though. I'm a college junior and not one date. Not one hook up. I'm going to die an old cat lady!"

She stood there drunk and looking dejected at her empty glass.

"I don't want to be boring. I want to be sexy. Am I sexy? You're like an expert at sexy girls."

"You're well... very cute." I instantly regretted saying cute instead of sexy. I'm usually a lot smoother.

"I'm not sexy... it's my underwear right? She was pouring herself another glass. My mom took me shopping for it at the beginning of the semester. I know it's boring, but my mom says it's practical and comfortable. Plus mom says guys won't like it so I won't be like the skanks the bible warns against."

Before I could say anything she ran giggling behind the hallway wall. I could hear her shuffling around and watched her arm emerge from the wall throwing her cotton panties and bra in my direction.

"Ta... dah!!" She jumped into the living room with her arms spread wide. "I'm sexy now, right?"

The dress that I had lent her now clung tightly to her body showing off her cleavage and sexy curves. I laughed nodding.

She ran up to me.

"Wanna be my first kiss?" She drunkenly blurted inches from my face.

She leaned in with her lips childishly puckered and I backed away.

"What!" she shrieked. "It's really cuz you don't like me right? I knew it."

"You're really sexy. You're also drunk. It would be wrong for me to take advantage of you like this. How about you take a seat on my couch and we just hang out? Look, I can read you some of my favorite poems." I took her hand and led her to the couch grabbing two random books from my shelf.

"I want to be your whore. Make me your whore. I want to be like the whores you make love to," she pouted as I sat her down on the far end of the couch. I laughed to myself at the absurd thought of actually making love to my random hookups instead of just fucking and using them like I always did.

I took a seat facing her on the opposite end of the couch and continued to act like I hadn't heard her comment. I opened the book of my favorite sonnets and began to read St. Vincent Millay's Sonnet XLI:

"...Am urged by your propinquity to find

Your person fair, and feel a certain zest

To bear your body's weight upon my breast..."

She was clearly into the reading and had readjusted herself on the couch with one one leg against the back of the couch and another resting on the side of the couch just above the floor. The dress that I had given her was already really short and she had hiked it up even more revealing a full natural brown bush. She deliberately and awkwardly let one of the straps of her dress fall alongside her arm revealing just the top of her nipple. I paused from the reading for a moment staring and guessing that she was probably a 38b. I sat there for a second trying to imagine what her puffy nipple would feel like against my flickering tongue.

She noticed my gaze and threw a pillow at me coyly saying, "Keep reading you perv."

I opened the book to a random page and without thinking began reading Donne's "To His Mistress Going to Bed:

"... Come, Madam, come, all rest my powers defy,

Until I labour, I in labour lie.

The foe oft-times having the foe in sight,

Is tir'd with standing though he never fight.

Off with that girdle, like heaven's Zone glistering,

But a far fairer world encompassing..."

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed her gently parting her pubes and rubbing her clit with her perfectly manicured right hand.

"... Unpin that spangled breastplate which you wear,

That th'eyes of busy fools may be stopped there.

Unlace yourself, for that harmonious chime,

Tells me from you, that now it is bed time..."

Alyssa lowered the top of the dress and began carressing her totally exposed breast with her other hand. I had to fight every urge not to pounce on and take advantage of my virgin neighbor. The pace of rubbing her clit was quickening and her breathing much heavier.

"...My Mine of precious stones, My Empirie,

How blest am I in this discovering thee!

To enter in these bonds, is to be free..."

She started moaning and cumming as I finished with the lines. Her hairy cunt was glistening from all of her juices and cum. She exhaled slowly and exhausted from the sudden rush of excitement and pleasure.

Catching her breath, she slunk into the couch with a devious grin and quickly fell asleep.

I watched her breath and perhaps dream. She looked smug and content. I typically despise judgemental prudes who prize themselves on their purity, but she was much more complex than any person that I had ever brought home. I began to realize that I had been somewhat wrong about her and found myself excited to learn more.

I picked her up and gently placed her on my bed in the next room. Worried about the unbearable heat and her inevitable hangover, I turned on the fan, and placed a glass of water on the nightstand next to the bed.

I slept on the couch that night.

She was still asleep by the time I had to leave for work at 9 a.m. By then I had jimmied one of her windows open and retrieved her keys. I left them on my table with another glass of water and a note thanking her for a fun afternoon and evening. I honestly figured that I would never see her again and last night was a wonderfully random drunken anomaly.

I got home and there was a note taped to my door. It said, "Last night was fun. You were a true gentleman. I still think you're a slut though. I meant what I said last night. I wasn't too drunk... k... maybe just a little. Make me your slut. No limits. I mean it. I'll be over at 7 tonight. ;)"

I showered curious about how serious she was. I can't tell you how many girls I've fucked who said they wanted to be whore, but in the end they considered riding me cowgirl to be kinky. Honestly, how serious was she?

She knocked on my door exactly at 7. I was shocked at her appearance. She looked deviously adorable and sexy standing completely naked on our shared porch. A car driving by honked and Alyssa giggled naughtily while I leaned against my doorway marveling at her perfectly soon to be defiled body.

"You're going to use me tonight and make me a slut right? Can we get a dildo? I want a dildo to put on a show for you? Are you ok if I fuck other guys. I want to be like one of your whores who fucks other guys. I know that you like your girls slutty." She spoke with a lifetime's worth of repressed desire.

"Slow down. Let's take it one step at a time. Are you sure you want this? We can just hang out."

She was bouncing around excitedly on my porch. I could see one of my neighbors from across the street staring stealthily from behind her curtain.

"I want this. I'm tired of being boring and trying to always please my parents as their perfect daughter. No matter what I do they are always disappointed. I'm done with that. I want to do things tonight that would make them want to disown me. Make them ashamed to bring me to church with them. I hear you all the time with the girls you bring home and the porn you watch. I know you think I hated you, and well, I kinda did. Mostly because I wished it was me who got to be like that with you and not those slutty girls. Well I'm done wishing. Let me earn the right to be your slut."

I stood there for a second still unsure of what to make of her pleas.

"Ugghh... what's a girl gotta do to get your cum in her!" Alyssa impatiently groaned.

"Alright... alright. But you need to take a few loads from other guys before you get mine. Go get dressed and I'll meet you at my car in ten minutes if you're serious about this."

She jumped up and down excitedly before racing back inside her apartment.

She approached my car wearing the skimpiest black party dress and matching turquoise t - strap sandals. Her breasts looked incredible in the dress' deep plunging neckline. It barely, and I truly mean barely, covered her ass. Based on how it clung to her body, I could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra or panties. Besides lip gloss and a little eye shadow, she wasn't wearing any make - up either.

I drove to the local sex store while Alyssa read out loud her favorite passages from Henry Miller's Tropic of Cancer. She squealed in delight at his colorful descriptions of cocks and pussies.

The sex store was dimly lit. Besides the cashier, there were a few guys in the dvd section staring lustfully in her direction. She paused at the entrance and I could hear her breathing nervously.

"You ok?"

"Ya. Just kinda both excited and nervous."

She took a deep breath.

"We can leave any time. I won't judge you either way."

"I know," she declared before walking towards the colorful neon vibrators hanging on the far wall.

It wasn't long before she had selected a tastefully average sized dildo. I paid for the dildo and turned around to take her hand.

She wasn't there.

I scanned the store and couldn't see her.

Near the dvds was a black curtain separating the store from the viewing booths. The curtain was swaying gently as if someone had just walked past it.

I left the bag on the counter and parted the curtains walking into a darkened hallway. There were a number of men standing about staring at Alyssa. She took my hand gripping it tightly.

"What is this place?"

"Those are viewing booths with glory holes."

"Glory what?"

"Do you still want to be a slut with other guys?"

"Ya."

"No limits?"

"None," she said blowing a bubble with the gum that I had just given her.

"Spit out your gum and follow me then."

I took her hand and led her to a small 5 X 5 room. There was a tv in the top corner showing a girl getting railed by two black guys.

I took off my t-shirt and placed it on the floor near the wall.

"Kneel here," I said pointing to my shirt.

She obeyed without hesitation.

She looked at me nervously upon hearing the door to the room next to us open up. I thought I could hear the person undo their zipper over the porn playing in the corner of the room.

"Don't leave me alone in here."

"I won't," I replied assuringly.

Seconds later a meaty cock slid through the glory hole. She was mesmerized.

"What do I do with it?"

"Suck it."

Here eyes were wide and she looked unsure. I knelt down next to her.

"Watch me first," I said taking the veiny cock in my hand. It had been a few months since I had done this and I was pretty excited to have a stranger's dick inside of my mouth again. I flicked my tongue on the tip of the cock tasting his precum and then started licking the bottom before taking it in my mouth. I quickly found my rhythm and hungrily sucked this random person's cock for a minute before I remembered that this cock was meant for Alyssa.

As much as I wanted his load in the back of my throat, I took his cock out of my mouth and placed Alyssa's hand on it.

12