Definitely Fuck Pt. 02

Story Info
The ongoing tales of Jason and Katie.
6.2k words
4.83
2.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/31/2024
Created 04/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part II of an ongoing series I am writing when inspiration finds me. I highly suggest you read Part I which can be found on my author page. Please leave me feedback because I like to know how to improve and what I did right. Thanks for reading!

"Fuck?" Katie asked, eyes full of longing and want.

Jason smiled and pulled Katie against him, his eyes never leaving hers for a moment. "Fuck," he replied. "Definitely fuck."

Katie leaned in and pressed her lips to Jason's, surrendering to a passion that was long overdue. Their kisses were tentative at first; hesitant, innocent, and awkward as they laid there next to each other on their stomachs. Katie's mouth opened slightly as Jason ran the tip of his tongue across her lips. Fueled by this progression Katie extended her tongue and met Jason's.

Their kissing grew in intensity as they turned into each other and laid on their sides, arms intertwined. Tangled in his gym shorts that were still wrapped awkwardly about his legs, Jason tried in vain to shimmy his way free without Katie noticing. Katie tried her best not to be distracted (or worried) about Jason's frantic gyrations.

"Jason, stop. What the fuck are you doing?"

"My legs are tangled in these god damned shorts!," he exclaimed as rolled onto his back to disentangle his limbs. The bed springs squeaked as Jason ripped the shorts from off his legs, flinging them across the bedroom. Katie waited patiently (as patiently as her lust would let her) and suppressed the urge to laugh at her goofball best friend.

Amidst the squeaking of the bed frame as Jason struggled with his clothes, Katie heard the softest clink of keys against a brass doorknob. The sound was so faint she couldn't be sure if she were imagining it or if what she thought she heard was real. She stilled her movements and listened intently towards the front of the house.

Finally freed from his dungeon made of polyester, Jason turned to Katie and started talking at a mile a minute, "Katie, I have wanted this for so long. I mean, I havealwaysbeenJUSTyourfriendandthatwasfinewithmebutI'vealwaysfeltaverystrongconnectiontoyouandImeanifIamhonestthesheeramountoftimesIhavejerkedoffwhilethinkingaboutyouhasgottobearecordofsomekind..."

Katie slapped Jason's arm to stop him, "Shhh! Shut the fuck up! I think I just heard something!" Both of the friends froze, scared to move a muscle.

"Wait, that the fuck did you just say?" Katie asked Jason incredulously.

Jason's eyes went wide with panic. First, because he was now going to have to explain his word vomit and two because he also now could hear the unmistakable sound of the front door opening. "Did you hear that? Because I definitely heard that" he whispered.

The blood drained from Katie's face and dread filled her eyes as she answered, "Definitely."

"Fuck," they said in unison.

Each of them launched off of the bed, Jason towards the en suite and Katie the opposite direction towards the door to the bedroom which she stood barring as she pulled her tights back on. Unfortunately for her, Jason's cum was still caked on the back of her legs and the crotch of the tights were soaked with her own contribution. She rolled her eyes, swallowed the disgust, steeled her nerves, and pulled them up over her ass, grimacing at the slimy nature of her garments. Jason fared better by only putting his gym shorts on backward before closing the door to the bathroom and brainstorming what to do.

Peeking from the bedroom door, Katie listened to what she assumed was her husband, Adam, as he walked in the front door, hung his coat, set down his bags, and made his way to the kitchen.

"JASON!" she whispered heatedly.

"WHAT?!" came the reply from the bathroom.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Currently? Panicking. Stall him!" he hissed.

'Stall him? You want me to fucking stall him?!' Katie thought to herself. She opened the door to the bedroom and made her way to the kitchen where Adam was rummaging through the fridge. "How... how was work? ... Dear?"

Adam's voice called out from deep inside the refrigerator, "Bullshit as per usual. Had a couple of dumb kids come in and want to buy a house on a part-time artist and teacher salary." A derisive laugh echoed from the vegetable crisper. His head popped up above the open door, a can of whatever beer he could find the cheapest already glued to his lips, "what about your day? You and Jason get up to any trouble?"

Katie froze. Did Adam know? How could he know? There was NO WAY he knew! He couldn't know! "Ummm, umm ummm, no? Yeah? I mean all we did was dishes, that's it! Oh, and laundry. Because that would explain why he is in the bedroom... because of the laundry."

At just that moment, Jason came walking from the bedroom holding a mysterious piece of white piping. 'Are his fucking shorts on backward?!' Katie's eyes about popped from her head.

"There is your problem," Jason said as he wiped the plumbing off on a hand towel he brought with him. "Your J-trap has a big crack in it. Which explains the leaking."

Katie's eyes bugged but she caught on quick. "Thank you? I mean thank you, Jason, for tearing apart my sink. You definitely needed to do that... because of the leak."

Adam looked at the pair sideways as he slammed the remainder of his beer. "Oh, cool. I didn't even notice the leak. Whatever," he said indifferently. He belched loudly and cracked a second beer, "I'm gonna head to the golf course and get a few holes in." He curtly nodded towards his wife, and headed back out the door.

Jason and Katie stood in the kitchen, frozen in time. Had they gotten away with it? What the fuck had even just happened?

"Did you really just rip apart my sink?" she asked disbelievingly.

"Uhhhh, maybe?" Jason replied.

"Just... fix it. I gotta shower," Katie dismissed as she pinched the back of the legs of her tights to pull the sticky material from her thighs.

"Yep. Yepyepyep, sure thing."

With that, Katie turned and walked to the shower accompanied only by her thoughts while Jason left quietly to run to the hardware store to get the appropriate parts.

****************************************************************************************************

Weeks passed and though nothing had changed between the routine of Jason and Katie, an unmistakable tension was always present while they were alone. No further intimate afternoons occurred, but minds and eyes continued to wander.

It was after just such a visit, Katie had gone to Jason's house to help him transfer his recently purchased tomato plants from the store to the hanging baskets he had bought last year and never got around to using, that Katie found herself lost in memory.

-- - --

The afternoon had passed pleasantly enough. It had been hot, the temperature had soared into the upper 90's for much of their time spent outside. Katie had chosen to mitigate the heat by wearing her very new, very skimpy two-piece swimsuit. She had intended to wear a white, linen, breezy, swimsuit cover (for modesty of course) with it but had accidentally left it at home.

'Accidentally, huh? Unlikely' she thought to herself and felt a small jolt of shame.

Looking back, she had to admit to herself that she HAD been intentionally wearing increasingly provocative clothing for their friend dates. She told herself it was just to torture Jason because he deserved it, for what she wasn't sure, but certainly there was some reason for him to be tortured. Whatever, she had admitted to herself long ago that she liked the way Jason looked at her. It made her feel alive and desired in a way that Adam had not made her feel in a very long time. She had also come to accept that while she was still young, 'mid 30's isn't THAT old', the looks that she used to receive in the bars during her 20's had tapered off as the years rolled on.

Katie was well aware of the effect she had on Jason. Many times over the past few weeks she had caught him leering over her body and she could see the hunger in his eyes when they spoke. She had made a habit of again "accidentally" brushing up against him in the hallways or deliberately posing sometimes during her tasks when helping so that Jason could look at her best angles. 'It's for his benefit anyway' she thought flippantly. She suspected he was doing much of the same, his work shirts had been just a little tighter. He had found reasons to put his hands on her hips when she was up the ladder. "To support her," he had said, but she had felt the way his thumbs had magically found their way underneath the straps on her swimming suit. 'I got him back for that though' she thought to herself wickedly, 'oh yes I did.'

Earlier that afternoon, after they had finished with the tomato transplanting, they had decided to take a dip into Jason's modest pool. Mostly they had just floated around in the pool with just their heads poking out of the water, their legs intertwined but not touching, and enjoyed each other's company.

"So, Jason," Katie began, "how has the dating scene been?" Jason groaned with exaggerated volume and spun in a pirouette that resembled the shootout of an old spaghetti western, casting his hand across his brow for increased dramatic effect. "It's literally the worst thing that has ever happened in my life Katie, and that's including my divorce!" He gasped, clenched his hands to his heart and fell back against Katie for his final death throe. She caught him with her arms beneath his shoulders and her hands on his chest while his legs floated to the top of the water. Never had a more convincing dead body been portrayed.

"Go on, tell me all about it!," Katie squealed. She held onto him while he floated, still very dead.

"There just isn't much to tell. I feel like I am too old for all of the dating apps. Forty is just a weird age to be dating. Too old for all the college kids looking for hookups, but too young to get the invites to the wild orgies at the retirement homes," Jason shrugged.

"Awwwww, poor baby," Katie teased. "No action for poor widdle Jasy-wasy," Katie cooed. They both laughed, followed by a moment of uncomfortable silence in which they each reflected that it was exactly NO action for Jason... there had been... some action.

Katie was the first to break,"wait, when was the last time you got laid?" she exclaimed. Jason groaned and tried to roll away but Katie held him close. "Uuuuugh, I don't even know man. Laid, as in sex? It's been.. a while. Fooling around? I mean, technically it was a couple of weeks ago but we agreed to never talk about that."

"Right," Katie mused, "we did agree to never talk about it. The thing that didn't happen.." They were both silent for what felt like ages. Katie leaned her head over Jason's shoulder and let her fingers scratch idly at Jason's chest. She relaxed her legs and floated underneath Jason. Both were lost in thought, remembering back to that wonderful afternoon they spent together. She glanced down his torso and thought she detected a swelling between Jason's legs.

She smiled devilishly to herself and thought this was too good of an opportunity to pass up. "Maybe," she whispered directly into Jason's ear, "maybe I want to talk about it." Her teeth closed gently on Jason's ear and her hands glided down his chest to the hem of his shorts, her fingers coming to rest beneath the elastic in the furrows of Jason's hips. She felt the breath catch in Jason's chest and she watched as his cock made a tent of his trunks. 'His penis Katie! Don't forget that this is for fun, not to be taken seriously!' she chastised herself.

Jason was still frozen in shock when she started to reach further into his swimming suit with her right hand. "Katie...," he panted, "what are you doing?" His body trembled in desire. "Jason," she cooed, "I just can't help myself. You make me so...," she exhaled lustfully into his ear, "..WET!" She exclaimed while she dunked his whole body beneath the water. She retreated to the safety of the other side of the pool while Jason came up sputtering.

Jason walked backward to the edge of the pool and hefted himself onto the edge while an entire ocean of pool water drained from his nose and ears. "Thanks for that," he added dryly. Jason had clearly taken some time while submerged to try and hide his erection, but the swimsuit clung to his body and betrayed his attempt at discretion. Katie wasn't done fucking with him, not by a long shot.

She slipped beneath the water and swam towards Jason. He had just enough time to look up and register the mermaid headed his way before her head popped up from the water right between his legs. He leaned back so that their heads did not collide as Katie put her hands on his thighs, somehow magically not resting on his cock (a fact not lost on either of them.)

The water dripped from Katie's lips as she turned her big eyes up at Jason. "I'm so sorry Jason," she mewled. "Is there anything I can do to make it better?" She left her mouth just slightly spread and pushed out her chest. Jason's cock twitched and they both felt it. Katie picked up her hand and very slowly placed her fingertips along Jason's length. "I'll do.. Anything." Katie brought her hand to rest on Jason's hard cock and closed the distance, pushing her lips against his gaping mouth.

What was supposed to be a quick prank on Jason changed very suddenly when Jason let out a soft growl and kissed Katie back, surprising her. She thought he would be too goofy and shocked to have any response! Katie moaned into his mouth and their tongues intertwined. Jason's hands traveled up Katie's arms, over her shoulder, dancing lightly up Katie's neck and stopped at her face, his thumbs just outside of where their lips met and the tips of his fingers intertwined in the small hairs of Katie's nape. Katie felt herself involuntarily melt into Jason as her fingers involuntarily started to wrap around the throbbing in Jason's shorts.

Katie suddenly sucked Jason's bottom lip into her mouth and bit down, not enough to cause damage but enough to hurt, and then broke off the kiss by taking one step back. She locked eyes with Jason who brought his fingers to his lip to check for blood. Their eyes locked and Katie bit her bottom lip in a classic seduction pose. Jason rocked forward ready to pounce when suddenly Katie grabbed his ankles and pulled as hard as she could, dragging Jason into the pool once more.

With at least half of the pool now sloshing deep inside Jason's nasal passages, Katie ran from the pool and sprinted into the house laughing all the way.

Much of the afternoon passed the same way, Katie and Jason playing together. Laughing and having fun the entire time. No other noteworthy interactions had occurred, besides that one time Jason had spanked Katie's ass as she was bent over rooting around for a wine cooler in the fridge. Sure, the slap had surprised her, but what had surprised her more was the moan that emerged from somewhere deep inside and the way she immediately felt aroused afterwards. Luckily, she had been able to hide it from Jason by pretending it had been just the beer cans tumbling from when she had grabbed them drinks.

-- - --

Katie was home from her tomato/pool adventure now and she was enjoying some relaxing time alone and mulling over the events of the afternoon. Adam shouldn't be home for another hour or so, it was Wednesday so he was having happy hour at the local pub with his coworkers.

She was just thinking about how good Jason had looked in the pool. He wasn't ripped in the model sense but a lifetime of working construction (he was now owner of his own company and was in more of a managerial role which allowed him to cum and go as he pleased. 'Come, Katie. For fuck's sake," she rolled her eyes at herself. But yeah, he looked good, so what?

Katie's finger traced lines over her collarbone absentmindedly as she laid on her couch daydreaming. She was thinking about the way the water ran down Jason's chest, the wet chest hair matted against his broad, muscular chest. She thought about the way his arms flexed when he had lifted her up over his shoulder to carry her around the pool. And of course she thought about how hard she had gotten him and the way he had throbbed in her hand.

Surprising herself, she noticed that her hand was now fully inside her shirt and rolling one nipple between her finger and thumb. "Well," she huffed out loud, "why not? I have some time." She scooted down the couch until she was laying down and lifted her hips, pulling her underwear down to her thighs.

She began by running her middle finger slowly down the length of her lips, marveling at how aroused she already was. 'When did that happen?'' she wondered vacantly. Once she felt the bundle of nerves that now throbbed between her legs settle nicely between her fingers, she began to draw her fingers back up the length they had just traveled. Pausing a moment to circle her entrance before pulling back up until her clit was firmly nestled between the tips of her first two fingers.

A tingling warmth spread through her body as she thought about that afternoon that Jason had touched her. How his rough and calloused hands had felt rubbing against her. How his fingers had felt when he had pushed them inside her. Momentarily coming out of her daydream she couldn't help but notice her own fingers were buried inside her now. She thought about how thick Jason's cock had felt in her hand as he finger fucked her to climax, she though about how good it would feel to have Jason's big, thick, hard fucking cockburieddeepinsidehertightlittlepussy...

Katie felt her climax building in her quickly while she had two fingers from one hand hooked inside of her while her other furiously rubbed her clit. The pressure built and built as Katie fantasized about Jason taking her. She could feel it rising from her toes, up her legs. A warmth spread from her face and she let out a moan. This was going to be huge, the best orgasm of the month, maybe year! "Fuck me Jason!" she grunted out loud at the apex of her pleasure, the floodgates just beginning to open...

"YOU WORTHLESS BUNCH OF DICK SUCKING CLOWNS!" echoed through the house, maybe through the neighborhood. "Nononononononononono," Katie begged as her orgasm ran away just as quickly as it had come. 'Fuck, what is Adam doing home? Did he hear?'

Katie gathered herself and ran to the bathroom to wash her hands and splash some cold water on her face, 'a lot of cold water,' before making her way downstairs to where Adam was sitting on the edge of the seat cushions screaming at the TV.

"Look at these jag-offs would you?!"

Katie looked at the television playing a football game from what looked like 1996. "Uhhhh, yeah.... Jack offs. When... when did you get home? And what is this?"

"Eh, I got home about 10 minutes ago. This is the 1995 Orange Bowl baby!" Adam hollered much too loudly for a room with only two people on it.

Katie, understandably confused by all of this, asked, "wait, why are you yelling? This happened like 30 years ago?"

Adam made a derisive face, "Katie, c'mon.. Don't be an idiot. This is the greatest game that Nebraska ever played. How can you not be PUMPED!"

Katie was shocked by what Adam had just said. Did he just call her an idiot? Was she just being sensitive? Shaking off her moment of shock Katie replied quietly, "oh, yeah. Of course..."

She watched a moment longer as Adam chugged the remnants of his dollar beer, the dregs of it spilling out of his mouth and onto his gut. 'His stomach Katie, dont be so harsh.' "Ok, well, I guess I'll leave you to it. I'm going to go for a drive" she answered.

"Hey, while you're out can you pick up some more beer?" Adam half said, half belched.

... "Sure, hon."

-- - --

Jason heard his phone vibrate against the counter as he was finishing filling the bowls for his dogs' dinner.

12