Defloration Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a completely new experience for Paul. He had never fucked two women before and the sight of Margie's butt squirming in front of him as she was pleasured by her sister spurred him on to fresh heights of sexual excitement. He stroked and gripped Margie's naked butt cheeks as he rammed his hard, excited cock into her sister. A new thought occurred to him and he massaged the tiny rosebud between the cheeks and felt her respond. He spat onto the willing opening and, as he slipped his thumb into her back door she came violently, screaming and shouting incoherently. At this he completely lost control and plunged his cock furiously into Chrissy pumping her full of his seed. She felt his cock expand and the great jets of sperm assaulting her cervix and she came too. He eyes rolled back in her head as she spasmed deliriously. Exhausted, the three of them collapsed on the bed curled up in a melee of arms and legs and soon fell asleep.

As Paul woke up from his slumber he discovered that his cock was already in semi-erection and it was in Margie's mouth! The foreskin was retracted and her lips were wrapped around the end of the glans and her tongue was enthusiastically massaging the purple helmet head and the frenulum. Paul had no objection to this and closed his eyes again to immerse himself in the wonderful sensations that his cock was experiencing. The effect was intensified when he felt Chrissie's lips exploring his in a deep kiss. As their tongues intertwined in a passionate kiss, he felt a pair of hands stroking across his chest. Soon they found his sensitive nipples and began to stroke and tease. The combined effect of the nipple play, the passionate kissing and the superb blowjob that his cock was receiving soon had him fully hard. It was obvious that the girls hadn't finished with him yet and he was a more than willing victim.

His eyes opened wide in surprise as he felt his cock deep-throated. At the same time his balls were being massaged gently but firmly by a lubricated hand which proceeded to massage down the seam of his taint and soon a finger was rimming his anus. Now highly aroused, his cock almost bursting out of its skin, he sat up on the bed and began to expertly massage Margie's luscious tits. He was in no hurry as he lightly skimmed across the smooth skin carefully avoiding the nipples. He gradually increased the intensity of his massage enjoying kneading and squeezing of the soft flesh. Margie squealed with pleasure as he finally reached the nipples and began to tease them by lightly nipping and squeezing.

Sensing that she was ready, Paul flipped her over onto her front and lifted her hips so that she was kneeling on the bed with her delightful bottom facing him. After dipping his fingers into the jar of coconut oil he kept by the bed, he massaged her vulva running two fingers up and down between the inner and outer lips. She moaned in pleasure and anticipation of the delights to come. He continued his digital exploration of her sex, occasionally dipping a slick finger into her vagina then gradually moving down toward her clitoris. As he slid his finger across the hood of the tiny organ he felt the shaft beneath harden. When she began to moan as he massaged the spot beside her tiny nub he knew that she was ready and applied his finger to the little pearl directly. Margie's body jolted as she had been given an electric shock and she pushed against his hand greedy for pleasure. His finger kept up the rubbing on her clit until it was clear that she was on the edge. Paul teased her by moving his finger to her opening and slid it inside. He quickly found the G-spot and began to press and rub. Margie obviously found this intensely pleasurable and squealed her delight while bucking her hips. Soon she reached the peak and all three of them were amazed as she began to ejaculate copious amounts of fluid onto his hand.

"Oh my God," she screamed, "I've never squirted before. That was fucking amazing. You're a stud!"

"I'm not finished yet." replied Paul, sliding his rock-hard member up and down her vulva.

As he entered her, Chrissie, not wanting to miss out, lay down on the bed offering her pussy to Margie's mouth. Margie expertly tongue fucked her sister and lapped at her clit while Paul was busy ramming his hard cock deep in her velvet pussy. The sight of Chrissie being pleasured by her sister and Margie's beautiful bum being speared by his cock was a huge turn on, but his recent ejaculation enabled him to delay for some considerable time. He ran through a variety of fucking techniques sometimes teasing by inserting only an inch or two of his cock followed by a deep and vigorous thrusting. When he stopped for a moment, he could feel the tip of his cock probing Margie's cervix then she cried out in delight as he wiggled his hips from side to side to increase the sensation of filling and stretching her tiny cunt, rotating his cock while he was thrusting in and out. He felt her climax building and, while pumping furiously in and out of her vagina, he reached under her chest and grabbed the luscious tits hanging below, she tipped over the edge and came hard, her body convulsing and twitching as she rode the full body orgasm.

As her climax subsided, he thrusted a few more times, then he shouted "I'm going to come." and both girls knelt in front of him, Chrissie wanked his cock furiously while Margie massaged his balls. Paul groaned with pleasure as his body convulsed, his hips thrust forward as great jets of his semen shot out of the tip of his cock and both girls received ropes of cum on their faces and their tits. They continued to milk every drop from his rock-hard cock until Paul could stand no more and pulled away from them.

All three of them were totally satisfied and exhausted by the amazing sex they had given and received. They piled into Paul's shower and soaped and rinsed off each other's bodies. Then Paul made coffee and they sat discussing their amazing experiences.

"Thank you so much." said Chrissie. "That was the best first time that we could possibly have."

"It was amazing for me too." added Paul. "It was a first for me as well. I've never had a threesome before. And you two are absolutely awesome. So fucking sexy. I'm one lucky guy."

"Can we do it again sometime?" asked Margie.

"Normally, I say no to girls who ask that" replied Paul, "because I don't want to get into a relationship and I think girls I've initiated should go out and have sex with guys their own age."

"I think I detect a 'but' there" said Chrissie. "Am I right?"

"Yes, you are." replied Paul. "That was fabulous, I enjoyed the threesome so much. What the hell? We can do it again anytime you like."

***

Note from the author

I appreciate feedback and try to incorporate it into my future writing. If you enjoyed this story, please give me five stars and make me a favourite author.

12