Deflowered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at him in disbelief. It always shocked me how insecure Reed could be about our intimacy. But at some level it made him a better lover. He always strived to please me and make sure that I was satisfied. I kissed him passionately and slowly. I cupped his face with my hands and put all of my energy into reassuring him without words that I couldn't ask for better. I could feel that Reed understood and soon he pulled back and smiled.

"Ok. Good. I am glad you had fun." He said.

I giggled.

"It was the best sex I've ever had!"

Reed laughed.

"Well good. Get ready because I am going to give you another taste of the

best sex you've ever had again and again and again."

I grinned.

"How about we grab a bite to eat and then go for round two?"

"Sounds good to me." He said.

We cleaned up, got dressed, and headed out the door. Later that night I had the best sex I've ever had three more times before we both passed out. It was definitely worth the wait.

12