Deflowered and Bred by a Demon

Story Info
A futanari demon deflowers, impregnates, and enslaves a girl.
2.3k words
4.26
46.9k
78
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SargMjr24
SargMjr24
15 Followers

DISCLAIMER: This story contains strange and exotic fetishes that may be disturbing to some readers, read at your own risk.

***

You sink to the ground, too overcome with lust to continue fighting. The omnibus overlord, victorious, drinks in your body greedily, practically fucking you with her eyes. She walks over to you, and begins removing your armor piece by piece.

You moan as your tits flop free of the tight confines of your full platemail. The omnibus painfully squeezes the DD cups, licking your nipples at the same time. With the loosening of a few straps and a few rough tugs, the rest of your armor comes off, leaving you fully naked before your conqueror. She spreads your legs apart in order to get a better look at your glistening, virgin pussy. Flashing you a wicked grin, she slowly pushes a finger into your depths. You squirm as her finger goes deeper and deeper until it hits your hymen. Her eyes bulge as she presses against it, and you hear a pop soon after.

Looking down, you see that an entire section of the front of her armor has completely blown off, leaving her bared to your gaze. A quartet of swollen, cantaloupe-sized balls churn and roil, positively stuffed to the brim with potent, corrupted seed. Above her balls lies an absolutely massive demon dick, nearly 18 inches in length, and almost half a foot around, pulsing to the beat of her heart.

She frantically crawls over to your mouth, insistently pushing her swollen head against your lips. Now too horny to resist, you eagerly open up, allowing her cock to slide all the way into your throat, and then going deeper. Having sucked many a dick back in Ingnam, you have since mastered your gag reflex. She moans in ecstasy, beginning to pump her thick shaft in and out of your mouth. Her sheer girth strains your lips to the max, and her swollen quad slaps against your chin every time she bottoms out down your throat.

Reaching up with a shaking hand, you powerfully rub her sack, rolling the set of four orbs around each other and feeling their sheer weight. The demoness gasps, muscles tensing as she grabs your head and forces you against the base of her cock, the tip deep down your throat, nearly to your stomach. Her seed-weighted balls churn and tighten, pumping what must be gallons of thick seed up her deliciously thickening shaft.

Fat bubbles of her hot jizz travel down her spasming shaft, audibly splashing right into your stomach in large bursts. Load after load gushes down your throat, and you moan in perverse ecstasy as the corruption-laden cum seeps into you, filling you with lust and need for this goddess' cock to take your virginity and impregnate you with her fiendish offspring. Her steaming ball-batter streams in, seemingly without end, slowly swelling your stomach until she finally stops, leaving you looking like you are at least a few months along. Rubbing your jizz-packed tummy, her still rock-hard dick embedded in your throat and her balls as swollen as before, you think about how much you want her to make it the real thing.

Slowly, your belly shrinks as her corrupted seed seeps into your body, filling you with more and more lust for her dick. Suddenly, the object of your admiration and lust changes. The head flattens and widens out in your gut, leaving a proud outline on your middle. The various nubs on her cock elongate and form barbs, not unlike a feline penis. Finally, the base develops a massive bitch-breaker, perfect for locking in any and all cum inside of a whore after she is bred. Taking in all of the changes, you realize that her cock is now perfectly crafted to impregnate you, from stimulating ovulation with the barbs to keeping all of her potent jizz locked inside with the flare and knot.

Very carefully, your demonic lover pulls her spit-slick dick out of your throat, gently raking the walls of your throat with her barbs. With a loud schlick out of your esophagus and a pop! out of your lips, her magnificent breeding rod is once again bared before you, just as hard as when you began. You look up at her with lust-filled eyes and beg her to fuck you, to pump you full of her hot seed and impregnate your slutty womb over and over again. She shudders with each word, and finally wraps both of her hands over her massive pole and concentrates, her already obscenely large cock bloating further. Up and up it goes, inch after inch pouring into her piece of corrupt fuck-meat. As expected, it goes outwards as well, swelling rapidly. By the end, the demoness' cock must be three feet long and a foot and a half around. Gazing upon it, you realize that all of that hot dick is going inside of your virgin pussy.

Eagerly, you spread your legs for this fallen angel, allowing her easy access to your pure and unspoiled cunt. Her tongue darts down to your entrance, flicking your clit just once, enough to send a shock through your body. "Once I've planted my seed deep inside of you, I'll let you go. I've been working on a few special magics with sluts like you in mind, my dear." She laughs again, and you become frantic, rubbing your sensitive clit into her tongue. "First..." She places a hand on your abdomen and for a brief moment in the dark gloom you see a flash of deep red, an evil, sinister glow, before it is gone. Your womb grows hot, almost too hot to bear, and you have briefly stopped moving in pleasure. "For fertility, of course," she adds, kissing you briefly, her lips closed in an almost chaste manner. "Secondly..." She reaches, this time, further down, a hand cupped over your pussy in an almost protective gesture. Another light briefly strobes the area with crimson. "That will do two things. It will compel our offspring to come to me once you've borne them. And of course..." At that moment you feel your own juices soaking your lips, the skin there becoming inflamed. You gasp a bit as your clit puffs even more, growing with arousal. You moan loudly. "It will also make your body able to fit all of my dick, yet still be as tight as a glove around it."

With that, she hefts her hot slab of meat and slaps it against your gushing pussy. She rubs the flared head up and down your lips, letting it get soaked in your juices while she blasts your entrance with the pre spurting from her cock like a firehose. She finally levels the head against your virgin hole and comes in for a deep kiss as she bears down on you. You lock lips as her flare pushes hard against your too-tight flower, unable to handle her girth. You hurriedly tell her to try putting in half of her head at a time. With a few squishes, half of her head is in, and as she pushes in a little harder at a different angle, the other half suddenly pops in. Crying out, you look down at your poor pussylips, stretched obscenely around a dick too big for the imagination.

She shifts her grip so that she'll be able to pull you to her as she thrusts in, then looks to you for assent, flare still splitting your sopping nether lips wide open. You've barely inclined your head when her meaty cock breaks through your hymen and starts pushing into you. Screaming in momentary pain, you watch as the clear outline of her fuckstick travels up your belly, eventually stopping just below your ribcage. Her swollen sack slaps your taint, and you realize that she has somehow hilted you, her partially-engorged knot kissing your pussylips. It shouldn't feel this good, you think. Her dick must be stretching me apart from the inside-out, but all I feel is pure bliss with her inside me. Something hot splatters into your womb, and with a start, you feel her flare insistently pressing against your cervix, cocknozzle fitted right against the opening to your deepest recesses.

You look at her, nothing but lust in your eyes and hers, and say the two words that changed your life forever:

"Fuck me."

She howls with need, practically yanking her penis out of you in her haste, and you scream in ecstasy as her barbs rake your vagina, scratching all of your sensitive spots. She pulls out to the tip, and lets loose a primal roar as she plows her way back into you, not stopping until her knot prods at your cunt. She starts to truly fuck you, cock pounding in and out relentlessy. As her barbs continue to drag along your pussy, stimulating all of your pleasure areas and prodding your G-spot, you feel something in your womb. It feels hot, but not in the center; off to the sides is where the heat originates. It's your ovaries; they are producing eggs in a frenzy, flooding them down your fallopian tubes almost as soon as they are created. You can feel dozens of them attach to your uterus, just waiting to be fertilized by this demon queen's potent, corrupted seed.

You can feel what must be a massive orgasm brewing, your pussy ready to wring this massive cock with everything it has, to usher its virile payload directly to your womb, to your waiting eggs. As her rod plunges in and out of you, tip to base over and over again, stretching you every time she hilts you, your pussy begins to gush more fluid in preparation.

"I can feel you getting close," she growls to you, her head close to your ear as she uses the leverage to fuck you deeply, never slowing. Relentless. "I'm going to make you come, and then I'm going to make you come again. I want you addicted to my cock. I want you to spread your legs like a thirsty whore every time I enter the room. This is your reward for giving me this strength... I'm going to make you my personal fuck-doll." You almost come as she tells you her plans. "I'm going to fuck you day and night, even while you're pregnant with my spawn, but as soon as your womb is empty," she growls, "I'll gonna fucking fill you up. Your belly will swell with my seed just like you're pregnant." She stares at you hungrily, pitch black eyes drinking in your lust. "You'll be the only mother of my children, and when they've grown up I'll let them fuck you too, and if you please me well enough, I'll make you like me, a demon girl with a big fat cock and a bloated sack to match."

"You can call me Master," she hisses into your ear, and you immediately begin to babble, pleading her, begging her to fill you, now that you know what to call her. You thrash under her, pussy sucking at her cock, hands pulling her towards you, trying to keep her as deep inside as possible. "I want you to pump your breasts. Practice getting them ready for all our children, and for me," she growls. You do as your master commands, pulling and pinching your nipples, painfully kneading the pert orbs, which only serves to make you orgasm harder, fluid squirting out of your cock-stuffed pussy. She keeps you in a state of orgasm, never letting you stop, never letting you rest, only wave after wave of mind-erasing pleasure washing through you. Finally, she slows, then stops, and you gasp, your hands running on her skin, fully pleading for her jism. She holds still, shaft still buried deep inside of you, fully to the hilt, your after-orgasm pulses sucking hungrily at the belly-bulging cock still within you.

With her work done, she cums. Her swollen knot pops into your abused cunny, sealing all of her delicious jizz inside. Her flare fattens to nearly two feet around, locking her cumslit directly against your dilated cervix. She floods your womb with her corrupted load, your womb quickly taking in too much and growing. Her hot cum fills you to capacity and beyond, stretching you as her breeding rod had strained your pussy, pounding into you with an intensity matched only by her fucking, and through it all you orgasm, knowing what it means, knowing it won't be long now before you are waddling around with a bellyful of her imps, her offspring, and you come again at the thought.

She doesn't stop moving for some time, even as she came, and when she finally did she held you against her to make sure not a drop spilled out as she poured her load into you, using her knot as a stopper to keep any from escaping. Her balls held a positively unclean load, your stomach swelling as if you were pregnant with multiple hordes of imps. When she finally feels the last trickle milked from her by your sucking fuckhole, she rests limply against you, her knot still fully engorged, and likely to stay that way for hours yet.

You gasp, finally waking from the trance of the multiple orgasms that wreaked havoc on your mind. You run your hands over your expectant belly, giddy with the thought of bearing your master's children. "Get some rest pet, and I'll take you home in the morning," your master says, curling up into you. You feel your stomach, bulging with her corrupted essence, and before you can think of anything further, you sleep, long and deep. As long and as deep as her cock had been inside of you.

/##

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed and I will gladly make another if you guys like it, feel free to rate it and leave a comment with any feedback and I will take it into consideration. Thanks again!

Special thanks to "Raising An Army" for the inspiration for this story. I did re-word some of their scenes, but mostly the ones involving any magic, as that is not my forte. Feel free to check the story and author out by searching for the title above.

##\

SargMjr24
SargMjr24
15 Followers