Deflowered by Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat me out James," she urged me, "Suck my cunt as thoroughly as you sucked your sister's!"

I took my hands from Lynda's hips and clapped them to Jenny's thighs and then I leaned in, burying my face into her crotch. Jenny ran her hands through my hair as I began to suck her cunt, burrowing my tongue into her passage, whilst uninterruptedly pumping my erection back and forth in Lynda's tight anus.

Jenny's cunt tasted hot and sweet and I was almost amused by the way her red pubic hair bristled and tickled my nose. It was a lot different from Lynda's smooth shaved twat. I soon had Jenny panting lustfully and gently grinding her cunt into my face, Lynda beneath her panting for joy as my cock pounded her shitter.

"Uuuh, eat my twat James," Jenny moaned, "Oh yeah! UUUH! Fuck, that feels good."

"Fuck my arse, fuck my arse," Lynda was lewdly urging me, bent over under Jenny's parted legs.

I fulfilled the request of both ladies with pleasure, buggering Lynda whilst eating out Jenny's hot cunt. The delicious red-head soon began to climax, her hands holding my head firmly in place.

"OH FUCK! YES!" she cried, "I'm cumming James...you're making me cum little brother...aaah! Lick me out. Lick my cunt. UUUH!"

I slurped thirstily at her twat, drinking the abundant juices my oral attention was summoning forth. Jenny ground her cunt against my face and I shoved my tongue as far into her womb as I could. When her orgasm finished she was out of breath and I took my juice-slathered face from her crotch. A good multi-tasker, I had continued to bugger Lynda throughout this.

"Wow, what a good cunt-licker you are," Jenny congratulated me. She leaned down and kissed my slick lips then stood aside. "Would you like to be buggered?" she asked me, taking the strap-on dildo and fitting it to herself.

"Yeah, after I'd cum in Lynda's bum," I told her.

"I can bugger you whilst you continue to fuck your sister," Jenny explained.

"Neat!" was my response to this idea.

Jenny soon had the dildo fitted to her crotch. She knelt behind me and I paused my thrusting action, my cock hanging motionless in Lynda's gripping arsehole. I leaned forwards a little, hunched over my sister, as Jenny manouvered the greased dildo between my quivering eighteen-year-old bum-cheeks. The tip grazed my anus and then began to enter me. My arsehole was still loose from my previous couple of buggerings by this big plastic cock, and Jenny was able to enter me fairly easily.

Inch by inch, she pushed the thick white dildo up into my rectum. I let out a long moan of pleasure at the wonderful sensation of once again being anally impaled. Soon enough Jenny had fucked the whole seven-inch dildo up my arse, her pelvis pressed to my cheeks, her big wobbly tits squashed against my upper back. Her face was just behind my head and I could feel her warm breath on the back of my neck.

"Now bugger your sister whilst I give you the same treatment darling," Jenny lewdly ordered me.

I began to thrust my cock back and forth in Lynda's arsehole whilst Jenny began to fuck my with the dildo.

"Oh wow that's cool," I stammered. The sensations I was undergoing were incredible; the hot grip of Lynda's arsehole round my pumping prick combined with the large strap-on dildo Jenny was easing to and fro in my own arsehole both combined to send me to the heights of utter pleasure.

Sandwiched between these two beautiful ladies, I spluttered ecstatically as we humped together in a train of naked sweaty flesh. Jenny matched my own pace, thrusting the dildo deep into my tight arse as pushed my erection into Lynda's bowels, and then she would pull back just as I did. We humped together, all groaning and gasping with ecstasy.

I would have shot my load within seconds of this double-ecstasy had I not already cum, but my expenditure of sperm earlier thankfully enabled me to last a bit longer. For several minutes I buggered Lynda whilst Jenny buggered me with the strap-on, and then my climax began to rise, taking me by surprise.

"Oh fuck...I'm gonna cum," I announced, fucking Lynda's shitter faster, "Oh yeah! YES!!"

Jenny proceed to fuck me faster, eager to heighten my orgasm.

"Cum in me," Lynda wailed, "Cum in me James, shoot your load up your big sister's bum! YES!"

"UUUUUH!" I groaned as I shoved my cock to the root in Lynda's rectum, and my sperm blasted forth. I came for what seemed like a whole minute, my cock twitching and spewing forth hot sperm into my sister's bowels, Jenny gripping my shoulders and pumping my arse with the dildo. When my orgasm ebbed away I felt utterly exhausted.

"That was the coolest thing ever," I concluded.

Jenny eased the dildo from my arse and it emerged with a slick popping noise. Lynda pulled herself forwards and my wilting erection slid out of her slick, sperm-leaking anus. I collapsed, tired out. The ladies were not yet finished though. Jenny kept the dildo on and Lynda sucked on it, deep-throating the plastic prick that had, until recently, been wedged up my arse.

Then Jenny took the dildo off and slung it aside before she leaned over me and sucked my soiled cock, at one point fitting my whole flaccid penis and my hairless nut-sac in her mouth. Lynda meanwhile lay next to me and lewdly frenched me, sliding her tongue into my mouth. I just lay there, limp and happy, whilst they worked on me with their skillful mouths.

We were all starved after our energetic activities, so Lynda ordered curry which we shared as we sat around naked in the sitting room. I was curious about their mentioning earlier about watching pornos. I didn't think real girls watched them!

Lynda proudly showed off her collection of files, there being a surprising number of ones featuring guys fucking women as well as ones featuring just women getting it on. Jenny put on a video and, as we stuffed our faces, we watched a few scenes featuring some really hot ladies sucking and fucking one another.

Of course, it did not hold my attention completely because I had the real thing to witness; after they'd finished eating, Jenny and Lynda got into a sixty-nine on the living room floor, hungrily slurping at each other's cunts. It wasn't just for my benefit, but as I watched with keen interest - and took the initiative to join in a little, fingering their arseholes as they exchanged cunt-lapping duties - my cock soon began to stiffen.

We made our way to the bedroom. My arse was eyed up hungrily by these two horny ladies and they insisted on buggering me. My cock was only semi-hard at that point so I was content to adopt the feminine role in these preliminary activities until I was ready for more action. I got on my hands and knees and first Jenny, then my sister, buggered me deeply with the strap-on.

That put my cock into working order pretty quickly, my erection sticking up straight in the air after both ladies had had a turn arse-fucking me.

I wanted to go in a sandwich again, like earlier, and soon enough I was in one. The positions were reversed from earlier though; namely, it was my sister who fucked me with the strap-on whilst Jenny lent me her bottom to stick my cock into. Then we switched so that I buggered Lynda whilst Jenny arse-fucked me.

I wanted to eat out Lynda's cunt again so this was quickly arranged. In fact, I got into a sixty-nine with Lynda, my sister on top of me sucking on my cock whilst I slurped away at her shaved twat from below. To make it even more exciting, Jenny strapped on the dildo and fucked my tight arse before switching ends and giving Lynda the same treatment. It was enjoyable having been buggered whilst in the sixty-nine but it was just as great after Jenny switched arses, because whilst sucking on Lynda's twat I had, right above my eyes, the sight of the long white dildo working back and forth in my sister's anus.

Jenny took the dildo out of Lynda's rectum a few times and gave it to me to suck on, and I eagerly slurped on that soiled plastic cock, turned on by the earthy taste of my sister's shit that it carried. Then Jenny would shove it back up Lynda's rectum and I would resume eating out my sister's steaming cunt. Lynda eventually climaxed hard under this treatment, although I managed to hold back my sperm.

For the finale, Lynda wanted a double-fucking. Jenny lay back wearing the strap-on and Lynda quickly got astride her, impaling her juicy cunt onto the big dildo. Lynda then hunched over Jenny, their tits mashed together, my sister's arse thrust out and spread with her yawning anus twitching above her impaled twat. Without needing instructions I hopped in behind my sister and quickly pushed my erection into her arse.

Jenny and me fucked Lynda hard, matching one another's rhythm as we pounded her holes. With a big plastic cock pumping her cunt and my real cock pumping her arse, Lynda climaxed twice, and it was during her second orgasm that my own climax hit me. I filled my sister's rectum with my sperm, my hands gripping her shoulders to keep me from collapsing on top of her with the strength of my orgasm.

We parted, naked and sweaty and grinning from ear to ear.

"Fancy coming round tomorrow James?" my sister asked me, running her hand through my disheveled hair.

"Sure!" I replied.

"And bring this cute little arse with you," Jenny smirked, patting my bum-cheeks.