Defunct Ch. 02

Story Info
Jade meets Jinx, for a second time, sparks are sure to fly.
1k words
1
775
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Two

The day had been baking hot, steamy, and the slow descent into night time had bought no relief to the restless doctor. At least it was quiet now with just a faint breeze, bringing not relief but yet more heat, coming in through wide open windows. Jade Cointreau was stretched out, naked, over blissfully cool sheets. Her lithe body, so pale, she appeared to almost glow against the black silk that covered her king-sized bed. At least now Jade had darkness and could bathe in the flickering shadows made by a row of tall ivory candles that lined her window sill. They added a sweet sandalwood aroma to the warm air, which disturbed the little comfort she had finally found, because it was the scent of him.

Jade's emerald eyes remained closed. Each shallow gust, the night slipping silently into her room, felt like his breath over her naked body. The warmth finding its way around every curve, between every fold. She shivered and tightened, sensing the heat of his tongue teasing its way inside her.

Instinct parted her thighs, knees bending so her feet were flat on the sheets, and she opened herself further to the delicious sensation at her core.

The subtle shift of her position on the bed alerted Jade that something was wrong. At first there was a sound... Metal against metal. Nothing sinister, quite melodic in fact. Just two hard objects tap tap tapping against each other. Then her foot stopped, she felt it held and with her eyes still closed, she was confused as to why?

For a moment the doubts left her. A gust of wind between her open legs bought a chill kiss to the heat at her core. Glistening pussy lips set tingling by the touch... By the way he would blow a cool jet of air against her before his tongue would strike sparks against her clitoris. Instincts again causing a reaction...Wanting to reach for that ache between her open legs. But... tap..tap..tap. This time it was Jade's wrist that was captured and held firm.

Fear and frustration shot through Jade's body and now her eyes flashed open. The green of her eyes almost lost to the blackness of wide dilated pupils. Her body was on fire with the feeling of him. Adrenalin and arousal flooding her body in equal measure. The shock doubling as first Jade saw the chains and then, with the tap, tap, tap of metal... Jade felt them.

The weight of the situation pinned Jade to her black sheets.

"How?"

Jade gasped through white teeth.

"HOW THE FUCK?"

She looked around wildly, panic making her heart beat even faster, as if she needed another surge of sensation.

Jade saw the bracelet around each of her slim ankles. Heavy. Solid. Thick bands of metal with plush purple velvet lining. They were a perfect fit. Jade could not even see how they were attached. Now she could see the cuffs, of highly polished steel, it seemed impossible to have not noticed them sooner.

Jade shook her head and looked towards her wrist. The same style cuff as her ankles. Long, reaching halfway up her forearms and even close up Jade could not see how they were fastened. It was if they had just grown around each limb. Just two neat holes in each one. It was almost like the cuffs had a piercing where the chains were attached.

The chain itself was jewellery. Each ring, a perfect circle, polished to a seamless and mirrored finish. The chain allowed a little movement, that was the sound, the links sliding together each time she pulled or moved. Tap, tap, tap.

The breeze picked up again. This time Jade tried to close her legs. The touch between her moist thighs no longer welcome.

"Fuck!"

Jade hissed, gritting her teeth and feeling her muscles tighten, biceps and thighs straining, to pull at each restraint. The chains had allowed her to spread a little wider, but she was open... There was no closing. Jade's bare pussy was exposed...

Exposed to him?

Exposed for him?

Exposed by him?

Jade could no longer think straight. It couldn't be him. He was miles away, locked up, and even if he had managed to escape did not know where her apartment was. But...

But of course, it was him.

It had been him from the moment they met.

"Fuccckk!"

Jade moaned the word, slowly this time, her head falling back onto the sheets. Eyes closing, as if that would help, and a new wave of arousal rippled down through her body. The breeze had now caught her breasts and each nipple tightened. Small pink buds growing harder.

What was happening? Jade's brilliant mind worked fast, trying to find answers...

Aroused despite the chains? No.

Aroused because of the chains? No. Although somehow the fact that the chains and cuffs were so, so perfect had made her feel good.

Aroused because he had chosen her for his chains...

"Jesus H!"

Jade's head swam again. Her long lashes flickering shut. Perhaps that would stop her thoughts from spinning so fast. It did not work, the moment light faded, her other senses lit up like Roman candles.

The instant Jade's eyes closed he was there. Slim fingers stroking through her hair. Calm and gentle, his tender touch calming her racing heart, just for a moment Jade was able to breathe. Then his other hand brushed against her thigh and desire exploded within her once more.

She felt the inside of her thighs tighten. More cold kisses of arousal as the breeze, once so warm, now licked between her open legs. Feeding her ache. Stoking the fire at her core. She had reached the delicious edge of climax. Touches, that slipped effortlessly through her swollen folds, sent shocks of pleasure to her core. Arousal dripped down between the firm cheeks of her ass.

Jade tried to cry out... To stop him?... To beg him for more! But her throat and mouth were so dry. A high-pitched squeal escaped her lips and her whole body shook. Fuck! She silently screamed, the wave of orgasm about the break, and her back arched.

"FUCK...

Yes....

FUCK YES!!!!!"

***

Jade woke up.

Alone.

Every muscle aching.

Jade knew she should not, could not, allow herself to love Jinx....

But as she dressed... A single purpose filled her every thought.

There would never be love.

Jade smiled, a bittersweet smile, love had never been kind to her anyway.

But she could fuck him.