Anal Fisting in Autumn

Story Info
Girl finds her perfect partners to degrade and use her.
2.7k words
4.55
41.7k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
57hangar
57hangar
65 Followers

This is a fictional story about degrading a woman called Autumn.

*

Autumn is a bisexual, 24-year-old American girl with big F-cup tits, working in the UK. She's very smart and permanently horny but is frustrated that her darkest desires are never fulfilled. She dreams of being humiliated and degraded, both emotionally and physically. Being used like a piece a meat and a fucktoy. Submitting completely to someone else's dirty instructions. She wants to try every kind of kink she can. The boys back in her hometown just weren't up to the job.

MissK is a bisexual, 29-year-old, English Mistress. Not one of those middle-aged, plus sized ladies, clad in latex, welding a foot-long strap-on. MissK is tall, slim, DD tits with long dark hair that falls over her shoulders. She prefers lingerie to latex, she prefers fucking women with her big toys than men. She adores ruining girls holes. That's what makes her really wet.

I am an English man, permanently horny with a filthy imagination. I've trained my arse to take wide and long objects. I love being anally fisted.

MissK and I love extreme sex, with very few taboos.

*****

I received a message from a girl who responded to one of my posts I placed on a kinky website. She said her name was Autumn and she was really intrigued about being used by a couple and that she had a few kinks of her own. She said people talked a good game but when it came to making arrangements to meet, they stopped communicating. I told her my friend and I were serious about finding a girl we could both play with and we had a few kinks of our own too. So, we compared notes.

She told me how she liked to be humiliated and degraded. To be used for others pleasure. To be made to do things other people would find insulting and gross. She told me she had very few taboos but really got off on being mentally as sexually abused.

I'd never degraded anyone before. I'd always tried my best not to degrade women. But here was one asking for it. When I asked her about our kinks and how she felt about having her pussy and arse stretched open and fisted, she admitted that she secretly dreamed about being fisted. Being fist-fucked and having her holes destroyed, as she was told she was a worthless slut.

Using her body for my own pleasure. Sexually abusing her.... I can do that. No problem. It was actually the verbal and mental abuse I'd have to work on, but no way was I going to miss this opportunity. We had been waiting a long time to find a slut like this into the same kinks as us.

We chatted more over the next few days and shared experiences and fantasies. We agreed to meet the next weekend. We would meet in a hotel in London. Wasn't entirely certain this girl was completely nuts and didn't want her in my house. So, we made the arrangements and booked a hotel. I couldn't wait for the day to arrive. MissK kept messaging me that she couldn't wait either.

MissK and I go to the hotel a bit earlier than planned, check-in and go to the room. MissK empties her bag on the desk in the room as I text Autumn the room number. Lube, condoms, her favourite gold vibe, four cucumbers, an aubergine, apples, various sized bottles. A regular-sized and a larger beer bottle. Must be at least 6 different shaped and sized bottles. I hoped MissK would use them on me too. Just looking at the array of objects was making my cock hard.

There was a knock on the door. Looking through the spyhole in the door, I saw it was Autumn. She was right in time. I opened the door, introduced myself and she'd her in. The look on the girl's faces when they saw each other for the first time was priceless. Lust. MissK started at Autumn's 42F sized tits, straining under her dress. Autumn stared at MissK standing there in her favourite lingerie, lace bra encasing her DD tits, tiny thong knickers barely covering her pussy, long legs in stilettos making her calf muscles bulge. She knows I love half naked girls in stilettos.

I asked Autumn if she was fine with everything we'd discussed previously and she nodded her agreement.

MissK took this as her cue. No big introductions, no offer of a drink to calm any nerves. She orders Autumn to strip naked, in front of us, right now.

Autumn slowly lifts the hem of her dress up and pulls it over her head, revealing her curvy frame and her shaved pussy. Dirty slut came her without wearing panties. She reaches behind her and unclips her bra, releasing her big tits. Wow! They're fucking huge! Areolas about 4 inches in diameter. Grape sized nipples standing proud on all that tit flesh on display. Small grapes.

MissK tells her to stand up straight, feet together, hands behind her back and walks around Autumn, inspecting your body. We're both in love with her big tits.

What do they feel like, she asks me? I cup both of Autumn's big tits in my hands, feeling their weight. Squeezing her soft flesh. Feeling her nipples get instantly hard. 60 seconds ago, she was fully clothed. Now she is naked, being felt up by a strange man she's only talked to online before. She really is a slut. I like her!

I pinch both her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Pull them up and out. Lifting the weight of her tits, just by her nipples. Autumn lets out a small cry of pain as her nipples are stretched taut.

MissK tells her to be quiet - in full Mistress mode now - walking around Autumn from behind, dragging her hand across her ass, over her hip and onto her pussy. MissK runs hey fingers over Autumn's pussy lips.

You should have come here after shaving your cunt properly, says MissK.

We don't want to get our clothes wet, so Autumn is told to undress me first, then undress MissK.

She tells Autumn to lick and suck my balls until my cock is hard, but don't touch my cock. Just the balls.

Autumn slowly unbuttons my shirt, running her hand over my chest, dragging her nails through my chest hair. Naughty minx finds one of my nipples and squeezes it. Quick act of revenge for me pulling her nipples.

She unlatches my belt and unbuttons my jeans. She peels off my jeans and boxers from my body revealing my cock and balls. Autumn leans in to suck my cock, only to be met with a hard slap to the face from MissK. She reiterates that Autumn is only to lick and suck my balls or she will be punished further. So, she licks and sucks my balls with vigour. First one. Then the other. Then she puts both in her mouth. The feeling is exquisite. No-one has ever sucked both my balls in their mouth together before. It doesn't take long until my cock is rock hard.

Autumn gets off her knees and walks over to MissK. She unhooks her bra, watching her Mistress' tits fall into view and then slides her thong down her legs.

MissK turns around and pulls her ass cheeks apart and tells Autumn to get on her knees and lick her asshole. She jabs her tongue into MissK's ass. Pushing it as deep as you can. She pulls her cheeks wider so that Autumn can get her tongue in her ass deeper.

In between the moaning, MissK looks behind her and tells me to copy Autumn. I get on my knees behind her, then she feels her ass cheeks being pulled apart and my tongue siding across her ass hole. I can tell Autumn loves being rimmed. She pushes her arse back, onto my tongue. She can feel my tongue slobbering all over her asshole. I bet her pussy is sopping wet.

Mistress instructs Autumn to finger her pussy. She does as she is told and slides one finger into her cunt. It's soaking wet with her pussy juice so she doesn't need any lube. Autumn hasn't stopped licking MissK's asshole the whole time.

Autumn feels one of my hands leave her ass and a finger sliding into her pussy. I bet the feels really good.

MissK instructs Autumn to push another finger inside her, making her groan as she feels that second finger enter her tight, wet cunt. Autumn then feels my second finger being pushed inside her pussy as I continue to copy her actions.

MissK asks me how wet this slut's pussy is. I remove tongue from Autumn's ass and reply she is soaking wet and took my fingers really easily.

MissK wants to test this slut. See if she will obey. See where her limits are.

She tells Autumn to put her whole hand in her cunt and to fist fuck her. Autumn looks shocked with the instruction to go from two fingers to the whole hand. She has never fisted anyone before but she's seen it lots of times on porn websites.

Autumn withdraws her fingers from MissK's pussy and rubs her hand up and down her slit, coating the front and back of her hand in MissK's juices. She bunches her fingers together and presses them against MissK's pussy. Her fingers start to slide in without much effort. Her pussy is slick and she's so turned on. Her pussy just opens up for Autumn's hand.

She reaches the point where MissK's pussy is stretched over the widest part of her hand.

MissK screams out for Autumn do it, to fist fuck her pussy hard!

Autumn pushes with more effort and her hand slides in, her pussy swallowing Autumn's hand up to her wrist. Autumn thinks it feels like she's wearing a warm, wet, tight, velvet glove.

Mistress reaches behind her grabs Autumn's wrist. She grabs it tight and pumps her hand in and out, showing her how fast she wants to be fist-fucked. Then let's go so Autumn can do it. MissK is really panting hard. I don't think she is going to last long.

In all the excitement of Autumn fisting MissK, and the pleasure of my tongue still slobbering over her ass, and two fingers stroking her g-spot, Autumn has forgotten Mistresses instruction to me. She is quickly reminded as she feels my fingers, bunched up, pushing against her pussy.

Autumn looks behind at me and asks if I'm going to fist her. I don't say anything. Of course I'm going to fist fuck this big fitted slut. My hand reaches the widest point in her pussy, stretching her lips wide. I know it makes her feel so good but hurts at the same time. Autumn briefly forgets what she is doing to her Mistress, as she feels my hand pushing relentlessly into her cunt. She can feel my hand dragging her pussy lips into her cunt with my hand, making it an even tighter fit.

MissK shouts at Autumn to fucking fist her and lick her asshole.

She feels my hand push into her hole further. Stretching her. It hurts but she really wants it. She wants to experience what she is doing to her Mistress. A sudden climax racks through Autumn's body as she feels my hand slide into her cunt. The pressure on her pussy lips relaxes but her pussy feels so stuffed. Autumn screams into her Mistresses arse.

MissK yells at me I fist fuck the bitch. Fist her hard. Make her cum. Autumn feels my hand inside her cunt, sliding backwards and forwards, rotating at the same time, my knuckles dragging over her g-spot.

Autumn cries out, saying how good fisting feels. She feels her Mistress' pussy clench on her hand. It feels like she is going to break her wrist. Mistress is cumming hard.

Autumn rams her hand in and out of her Mistress as hard as she can, forcing her to cum violently. MissK squirts all over Autumn's hand. Over her arm, onto her naked tits.

Screaming, MissK cums and cums until Autumn feels the pressure inside subside. Her hand slips from her pussy and she watches MissK shakily get to her legs and walk behind Autumn.

My fist is ramming in and out of Autumn's cunt triggering her own orgasm. I feel her pussy clamp down in my hand. My thrusting hand suddenly slowed by her pussy muscles, as her orgasm floods her body and her brain. I doubt she's ever had this much fun before. She's breathing so hard and fast as every tiny movement of my hand triggers ripples through her body.

Autumn screams out like her Mistress did, begging me to fist her hard. She's never said those words out loud before and she finds it so empowering with my hand stuffed in her cunt.

Autumn suddenly feels two fingers being pushed into your ass. She begs her Mistress not to penetrate her ass, but her pleas are ignored as two fingers become three then four.

Mistress and Autumn if she wants a fist in her slave ass. Does she want both her slutty holes filled?

Autumn's mind says no but her body gives her away as she backs onto both our hands indicating she wants it.

I tell MissK to do it. To fist her arse. I want to feel her fingers in her ass through her pussy wall. Fist her ass so she's stretched wide open, so I can fist her ass next.

I'm getting better at the verbal insults and tell this bitch to open her ass. To push out like she's taking s big dump.

She does as she's told, pushing her ass muscles out, which isn't easy with my fist still buried deep in her cunt.

Autumn's asshole blooms open like a flower and she feels MissK's hand slide into her ass. She is being double fisted. I keep my hand in her pussy as MissK pushes her hand in and out of Autumn's ass, stretching her and pushing it in deeper.

Autumn has literally lost control of her body as another orgasm rips through her. I start pumping my fist back and forth in her cunt, timing it with Mistress' hand in her arse. As one goes in the other goes out. The feelings are indescribable. With each thrust of my hand into her cunt, she squirts on me. She's never squirted before in her life!

Autumn's third orgasm hits her like a hammer. Her pussy forces my hand out involuntarily. She screams out as her pussy is stretched to the max in an instant. Mistress' hand is still buried in her ass, as her orgasm goes through her in waves.

Behind her, Autumn can hear Mistress tell me to do it. How she really wants to see it.

Autumn feels MissK's hand being pulled out of her arse. Sending more waves of pleasure through her. Stretching her asshole as her wrist pulls out. Mistress plunges her fingers back into her ass and starts pulling. Oh god! Mistress is really gaping Autumn's ass for me to see inside.

Autumn feels like running water is falling into her arse. Water filling her ass, as Mistress holds her asshole open.

Autumn realises it isn't water, is me pissing into her gaping asshole. She says it feels so weird. When Autumn hear the sounds of gurgling piss stop, she feels Mistress removing her fingers and her ass starts to close up, sealing the piss inside her ass.

But Autumn feels a terrible pain as Mistress plunges her hand back inside Autumn's ass. Fisting her arse again, stretching her asshole with no warning. She balls up her fist inside and pulls it back and forth, hard and fast. Piss splashing on MissK's tits with every out stroke. Autumn's fourth orgasm rips through her.

When she comes down, she feels MissK's hand slide out of her ass. Autumn feels strangely sad that she's empty inside. She wants a fist inside her permanently.

We've made her a fisting slut.


57hangar
57hangar
65 Followers