Degrees of Intimacy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayne put her arms around his shoulder.

"Gosh!" she said. "Your penis is very big!"

"It is?" said Paul, startled.

And indeed it was. Thinking about Trish and their lovemaking had somehow brought it to life, without him even being aware of it. It wasn't fully erect. Not standing up like a soldier, as Trish used to describe it, but definitely not limp. A three-quarter swelling lifted it up at an angle to his outstretched legs. Shit! If he'd not been nude, if he'd been wearing shorts, then no one would've noticed!

Then Jayne did an incredible thing. Paul's eyes bulged out of their sockets as she grasped his penis in her right hand and pulled it up the whole length to his exposed purple glans.

"It's very warm!" she commented. "Is it just the sun? And ooh! It's getting stiffer!"

"It is!" exclaimed Paul, aware of it pumping up to full erectness, its shadow across his chest.

"I've never touched a penis before," Jayne confessed. "Are they all like yours?"

"More or less," said Paul, but aware that his was rather prouder than most, including Dave's, which he'd glimpsed a couple of days ago when he was prodding that slightly tubby girl, Sharon.

Jayne moved her hand up and down the shaft of his penis, from the bush of hair at the base, his testicles now hard and aching, and up to the tip. Her fingers were warm, but they were also firm and gripped quite tightly.

"Is this what I do?" she asked, looking into Paul's face with a quizzical smile quite unlike the uncomfortable expression that contorted his mouth.

"Yes! Yes!" Paul said. "A bit faster, like."

Jayne concurred, her hand jerking up and down, whilst her other hand moved down to her crotch where she let a finger probe into its ragged lips, perhaps to stimulate her clitoris.

The two said nothing, except for Paul's involuntary gasps, as Jayne pumped her hand vigorously, Paul's buttocks tightening and spasms shooting through his taut stomach. Up and down. Occasionally, she capped his glans, which swelled hugely at the end of his shaft. Paul squeezed his eyes shut, his thoughts returning again to Trish and those many months before they had proper sex, when she jerked his penis in much the same way, not wholly confident in what she was doing. And when he opened his eyes, there was Jayne again, regarding his penis with almost academic interest.

She took her other hand from her crotch and squeezed Paul's testicles. Ooh! That hurt! And then Jayne used two hands, one pushing up and down, while the other squeezed it at the base.

Inevitably, his penis released itself. A globule of semen shot out and spat onto the hair on his thigh. That was followed by a series of smaller spurts, warm and creamy and trailing down Paul's penis onto the grip of Jayne's hand.

"It almost burns!" Jayne exclaimed, removing her hand and studying the milky liquid on her fingers. She rubbed it into the sand and looked up at Paul's face. "You don't mind, do you? I just wanted to see what it would do."

"You did?" said Paul, feeling both grateful and somehow anguished that this act of intimacy was for no other reason than to satisfy her curiosity.

Jayne nodded.

The two of them lay side by side on the warm sand under Jayne's sunshade; Paul's penis now flopped uselessly on his thigh, the semen cracking on his sunburnt flesh and the glans no longer so swollen. His balls felt sore, but Paul was loath to touch them.

Then Jayne stood up and picked up her novel. She stuffed it into her shoulder bag without a word. Paul watched as she silently folded up her towel and took down the sunshade. She stood above him, the bag over her shoulder, towel over her arm, and the sunshade in her other hand.

"Well, it's been nice meeting you, Paul," she said, in a slightly breathy and possibly embarrassed voice. "But I must be going. Cath, my friend, she'll be wondering where I am. I suppose you'll just continue resting here, won't you?"

Although this was expressed as a statement, Paul understood this as a request. He smiled at Jayne, knowing that as soon as she had walked far enough in the distance, he'd want to head back to the bus stop again. "I guess I will," he agreed.

"Well, goodbye, then," said Jayne. She shook his hand and left.

Paul watched as she strode along the beach, her full buttocks swaying with her tread, her heavy breasts occasionally visible as she wound past other sunbathers. As she disappeared from sight, the whole of the encounter became more and more improbable in his mind. Did it really happen? Had he just dreamt it?

He looked out to sea where a ship was passing slowly by. A few children played in the waves, splashing water at each other and laughing in that unselfconscious way only children can do. He let his mind wander to his plans for the evening. Perhaps he'd drop an E, snort some speed and all, and make a real night of it.

But not yet, he thought, a sudden weariness overwhelming him. Just a few more minutes resting naked in the sun and he'd be ready. He'd forgotten just how tired he could get. And besides he rather wanted to relish his memories of Trish a little longer before facing the prospect of chasing skirt.

But even as he became excited at the prospect of another night of Mediterranean hedonism, he knew if he had the choice between her and any one of the lasses he'd shagged the last week, he would have chosen Trish every time.

12