Degrumpification Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom had a slim figure, with a tiny waist and big, child bearing hips. This gave her a pronounced wiggle to her walk, even without the benefit of high heels. It was just physics, the way her body was built, but I love watching her walk, and I often try to walk behind her. For the drive she was wearing skinny jeans, and a thick T shirt that she tucked into her pants, emphasizing her classic hourglass figure. It being January, and near the water with its ubiquitous fog, it was cold and damp, and presumably that explained her nipples poking at the T shirt, even though she wore a conservative bra.

Mom's one feature that was not ideal was her small boobs. They were small, but perhaps from having breast fed two kids, they were bigger than they used to be when she was a virgin. Mom had never moved to a bigger cup size, however, so her boobs tended to spill out of her bra a bit. I had noticed this when spying on her dressing back at home (she was careless at times about closing her bedroom door), and I found it sexy.

Sometimes I think it's just that I'm smitten with Mom and hence find everything about her sexy. I'm sure that's true, but several of my best friends in high school (Marvin, Chris, and Hank) all think Mom is a MILF, and they voted her #1 on their list of mothers in the PTA they'd like to lay. Nobody ever got to lay her, however, of course. Marvin, though, also goes to Reed College with me. He'll probably be arriving up there around the same time.

The point is, Mom is a bit of a chameleon. If she's with Dad, she looks her age or even older (because Dad is 44). If she's with me, and dressed in jeans and a T shirt, she can be mistaken to be in her early twenties, and I can, too. So, it would not surprise me if everyone just thought we were boyfriend and girlfriend, or perhaps two college friends returning to college after the winter vacation. I suspect that's the interpretation the waitress in the Denny's gave us, if she thought about it at all.

I was careful to call her Molly, and not Mom. I think Mom picked up on what I was doing, because she got an amused look on her face, and she decided to play along, perhaps to see if she could pass for a girl in her twenties, rather than a woman in her late thirties! All women are vain that way, and Mom was no exception. She loved being taken for a younger woman than she actually was.

Getting with the program, Mom took a minute to fiddle with her hair. She pulled it back and used a hair tie, changing it into a ponytail. She dropped ten years of age with that one move. She added sunglasses, even though it was evening, and just the few crow's feet at the edges of her eyes disappeared. Suddenly, she looked as if she could be a Reed College coed, and one of the hottest ones at the school, to boot! I'm not kidding.

Perhaps that's why when we chose a booth at Denny's and I scooted in right next to Mom, excuse me, to Molly, she just smiled at me. When I impetuously kissed her, she didn't protest, she didn't scold me, she didn't slap me; no, she kissed me back, and she even stuck her tongue in my mouth. Without me or her ever being explicit, she was into the game of pretending we were both college students, and perhaps even an intimate couple. She made it explicit, finally:

"I know what you're doing," Mom/Molly whispered, "and I think it's fun. Let's see if they buy it. You're pretending we're a romantic couple, right? Do you really think I could pass for someone that young, like your sister's age?"

"Maybe not Samantha's age, but you look right now to be in your early twenties," I replied. "Is that good enough?" My twin sister Samantha is nineteen, just like me, of course. I'm eight minutes older than Samantha, however, so I'm older and wiser than my twin.

"It sure is," Mom/Molly whispered back, and she giggled. She giggled like a teenybopper, and I had never heard her giggle like that before! If only Marvin could see us now, I thought.

"You know," I whispered back, "all of my best friends in high school think you're a MILF, and they voted you the #1 MILF they'd like to lay."

"That's disgusting. You and your friends go around fantasizing about laying your friends' Mom?" Molly asked.

"All the time," I said.

"What about the high school girls?" Molly asked.

"Them too," I replied, smiling.

"You're kidding me, right?" Molly said, dismissively.

"No, I'm not. Marvin would give his eye teeth to have a romp with you, Molly," I said.

Molly looked thoughtful for a few seconds. "What about Mrs. Patterson?" Molly asked.

"She was voted #2," I said.

"Really? Seriously? You and your friends voted on which mothers you'd like to lay? You realize, of course, that's disgusting!" I nodded, and then Mom added, "You mean it? If Mrs. Patterson was number two, who on Earth was number one?"

I smiled broadly. "You, Molly. We voted you number one."

"I beat out Mrs. Patterson?"

"Yes," I said, not elaborating that Molly beat Mrs. Patterson by only one vote. Everyone, including me, was absolutely dying to lay Mrs. Patterson, but so far Marvin is the only one who had accomplished it, or so he says. Personally, I believe him, since he has a picture of her naked with cum leaking out of her pussy, and how otherwise could he have obtained such a picture? Photoshop, I guess: It could be a fake; but that's not Marvin's personality. And Mrs. Patterson, by the way, looks even better and sexier nude than she does in clothes. Moreover, she has the advantage of having big boobs, and yet, Molly still won, nevertheless!

After dinner we got back on the road. It wasn't too much further to Crescent City. Molly's mood had changed, and she said, "Were you just kidding, Sam? Do your friends really want to have a go at me? I mean I'm so old!"

"You're old enough to be my mother," I said, and Molly playfully slapped me. "But yes, all of us want you and we even used to jack off to pictures of you."

"No! No, you didn't!" she said, and looked at me, somewhat horrified. Then she added, "Seriously? No bullshit?" Her horror had turned to being flattered.

"Seriously. You know that picture of you in a bikini at the beach from when we went to Aruba? We circle jerked to that picture. Marvin won."

"What do you mean, Marvin won?"

"Well, there's two criteria: speed, and distance. He won both," I said.

"What about accuracy?" Molly giggled.

"Well, Marvin goes to Reed too, you know. We could compete for accuracy with your boobs if you like? You can judge," I said, waiting for the explosion.

The explosion didn't come. "How would that work?" Molly said, giggling.

"Well, we'd fuck you, pull out, and then squirt on your boobs, trying to hit both nipples," I said.

"You actually do things like that with coeds?" Molly asked.

"All the time," I lied, since I was making this shit up as I went along.

"Well, do it with them. It'll never happen with me. I AM your mother, don't forget, and you don't shame and humiliate your own mother. And slow down; I saw a cop a few miles back," Mom said.

"I shame and humiliate my own girlfriends though. Some of them like it. Maybe we can practice tonight," I offered.

"In your dreams, Sam. Sex with us is not happening, even if I'm having fun pretending to be your girlfriend. We both know, however, that I'm your mother, for Pete's sake. I'm getting separate rooms. You have to get over having had sex with me. It was an accident; a mistake; a big mistake. It's not happening again," Mom said, and maybe I was imagining things, but she seemed less resolute in her convictions than before, with her pony tail bobbing in the car.

Finally, we got to Crescent City. Google Maps took us right to the hotel. The hotel had my reservation, already paid for, and when Mom asked for an extra room, none was available, just as I had planned. Mom asked for separate beds, but all they had left was one room with a king-sized bed. Mom made a face, but I said, "That will be fine."

The desk clerk, who in another life I would have loved to have dated, whispered to me, "Fighting with your girlfriend?"

I smiled, and nodded, and she gave me a sympathy smile.

I waited for the right moment when we were in the room to tell Mom what the desk clerk had said. "Really? She called me your girlfriend?" Mom seemed ecstatic. Talk about a mood changer!

"Kiss your girlfriend, Sam," Molly said.

Much as I wanted this, I hadn't really expected anything to happen, least of all for it to be initiated by Molly! I recovered fast enough from my shock and I kissed her.

"That the best you can do?" Molly asked sarcastically.

I grabbed her, held her against me, and my cock rapidly grew. I kissed her with passion. I opened my mouth, and she opened hers, and our tongues became friends. As we kissed, I pulled up her T shirt, and unhooked her bra. I had become pretty good at unhooking bras, due to excessive practice during my high school years. More recently I had practiced daily, often twice daily, with my sexpot of a sister, Samantha.

Personally, I think Samantha should have stopped wearing bras, but she was too afraid of Mom's disapproval. Mom herself was afraid of no one. Maybe I could convince her to go braless? Right now, however, more important things were at hand.

I broke the kiss to pull off Molly's T shirt and then her bra, and then I ripped off my own T shirt, and we were both topless, but I won, because the view of Molly's boobs trumped seeing my bare chest by a country mile. We resumed kissing, and after a while I had Molly's pants unbuttoned and unzipped, and then I was pushing them down, and Molly was just letting me!

"I feel like I'm a teenager again, making out with my boyfriend," Molly said, suppressing a teenage type giggle. I had no idea what had come over her, but I was thrilled. I figured she was in the thrall of passing for a college student.

"Did you fuck your boyfriends as a teenager, Mom?" I asked.

"That's a rather personal question, don't you think, Sam?" Molly replied.

"Yep. Did you?" I asked.

"I was a total slut. Why do you think I gave birth to you and Samantha at the tender age of 18?" Molly said.

"So, Dad wasn't your first guy?" I asked.

"Not by a long shot. I broke lots of hearts before Dad stole mine, and yes, all those men fucked me, too, before I dumped them. I had quite the reputation in high school until the baby bump came along," Molly said. "Then I really had a reputation, and it wasn't fun."

"How about you? You laid any girls besides your Mom and your sister, son?" Molly asked. "Let's not count all the guests at Spa X, okay?"

"Every girl in my linear algebra class," I said.

"Are there any girls in your linear algebra class?" Molly asked, laughing.

"Yes, there's six, and I've laid them all. Marvin and I even double-teamed Sally," I said.

"Really? Boy, those Reed girls are real sluts!" Mom said. "I guess you're enjoying college. I'm afraid I can't compete with those 19-year-old sluts, Sam."

"I'm sure you can," I said, as I pulled down Mom's jeans, 'accidentally' taking her panties along with them. I now had her naked in the Crescent City hotel room. I gave a little push, and she fell backward onto the king-sized bed. I spread her legs, which spread amazingly easily. Mom was putting up no resistance. Maybe she was channeling Sally?

"I don't know if I can do this, Sam" Molly said. Ah, there it was. The resistance, albeit only token, was beginning.

"I have a surprise. Do you think you can if you're blindfolded?" I took out the package of restraints and the blindfold I had secretly bought at Spa X, when we had been there. I had given a set to Samantha too, as a surprise. When I did that, she had been so excited and grateful she had let me take her anal cherry. I have the world's best twin sister!

Mom looked at me. "I didn't know Spa X sold those," she said weakly.

"You can keep this set as a present, for you and Dad. I have another for the girls up at Reed," I said.

"Not all women are going to want to be restrained, bound, and blindfolded," Mom said. "It's an acquired taste."

"You're not a random girl. You are very special," I said, as I bound her hands and feet, leaving her spread eagle. "Do you want the blindfold, too?"

"Not this time. I feel totally helpless. I'm at your mercy, Sam. What are you going to do with me?"

"Practice for the accuracy competition with Marvin," I said.

Molly giggled. "Sorry, honey, but I'm not letting your friends fuck me. You'll have to have the competition with some sluts at Reed. It shouldn't be hard for a stud like you. Boy, you inherited Ethan's gorgeous cock, didn't you?" Mom was looking straight at my cock. Could she be looking at it with desire?

"If you say so. I haven't seen his 'gorgeous cock.' You're the family expert on cocks, Mom," I replied.

"I guess I am. Samantha knows only your cock," Molly said. "Well, you'll have to take my word for it, then."

"Works for me," I said, as I licked my Mom's pussy. She moaned when I licked her, so I gave her a full-blown session of muffin munching, until she screamed out her climax.

I moved to mount her, and she said, "Not yet; I'm too sensitive."

"Too bad, Molly," I replied, as I stuck my cock, finally, into the most wondrous pussy in the entire state of California. Hell, on the entire West Coast. Hells bells, maybe the best pussy west of the Mississippi, and that includes Las Vegas, too. She felt so good! So velvety and warm and even after having given birth to twins and fucked up a storm in Marrakesh, her cunt was delightfully tight! She clung lovingly to my cock, as little by little, I slipped deeper and deeper inside her.

As I slipped further inside her, Molly began making noise. If I remember right, she said, "Oh, my God. Oh, yes. Oh God, Sam, you feel so good. Oh yes, give it to me, deeper, deeper, gimme your whole schlong! Fuck me, Sam!" I had never fucked such a noisy woman before. When I bottomed out inside her, she groaned loudly. What a wench my Mom was!

As we fucked, her body rose, as much as it could, given that she was bound on the bed, to meet my cock. She groaned and moaned and kissed my chest when it was within reach. I kept telling myself this wench was my Mom, and she was willingly fucking me! I got harder and harder as I had those thoughts. I don't know what was going through Mom's mind as we fucked, but judging from the happy noises, grunts, and moans, she was enjoying our romp, big time.

Sadly, I came too fast. I knew it was before Mom had cum. If this were Spa X in Marrakesh, I'd now be replaced by another guest. I was still inside her when the knock came on the hotel room door. I put the blindfold on Mom. She welcomed it, since her thinking was the same as mine. Mom stayed silent, and I pulled the sheet over her gorgeous, naked body, which I realized had a beautiful sex flush slowly covering her chest. I wickedly left just a bit of her boobs exposed, which made me smile.

The knock on the door continued, and I called just a minute. I whispered to Mom, "You're Megan."

Mom whispered back, "You're not going to open the door with me bound, naked, and blindfolded? No way!"

"Nobody can recognize you. You're my new girlfriend Megan. You'll pass for it; you'll see," I whispered back, and before she could object I got the door, figuring it was the motel management for some reason.

"Marvin?" I asked, as I opened the door and was shocked to find Marvin there.

"I thought it was you, Sam!" he said. "I saw you from the back, and recognized your walk. You had some cute little sexpot with you. New girl?" His eyes were staring at my Mom's luscious form, clearly discernible under the sheet covering her body.

"You kind of got us in the middle of something," I said, and Marvin pushed his way into the room.

"I sure did. Wow, bound and blindfolded? That's one hell of a blindfold! All I can see is her mouth. Hey, babe, I'm Marvin, Sam's best friend. Pleased to meet you."

"Megan. Excuse my appearance, Marvin," my Mom said in a whisper. I guess she didn't want Marvin to recognize her voice. "I'd shake hands, but my wrists are bound."

"Any chance I can see what's under that sheet? Sam has good taste in women, but I saw you from the back, and if you don't mind me saying so, you are one hell of a hot girl, Megan," Marvin said.

"Not a good idea," my Mom replied. I could tell she was scared.

"Sure, it is," Marvin said, and he ripped off the sheet, revealing my naked Mom to his eyes and of course to mine. My Mom's blush of embarrassment and shame was a lovely fuchsia color.

Marvin let out a low whistle. "Megan, you have the hottest body I've ever seen," he said, and he turned to me. "You into sharing?" He was staring at Mom's gaping, freshly fucked pussy. It was fairly obvious we had just finished fucking.

"No," I said.

"Okay if I ask Megan herself?" Marvin said.

"She's not into sharing, either, Marvin," I said.

"Have you ever discussed it with her?"

"No."

"Then how do you know?" Marvin asked.

"Megan, I figure Sam has just ravished your sexy body, but I'll bet you haven't cum yet. Can I have a shot at getting you to cum?" he asked.

There was silence, and the silence shocked me. What was Mom thinking? All she had to do was to say no thank you! Then Mom gave me such a shock I thought I myself was about to have a Vasovagal Syncope!

"Do you think you could pull out and hit a nipple with your cum?" 'Megan' asked. "Let me feel your cock, first."

"Shall we remove the blindfold?" Marvin asked.

"No!" both Mom and I said together, rather forcefully.

Marvin undressed and he was of course already hard. He moved over and placed his cock next to Mom's hand. She felt it with her hand. "Okay, I'm ready. Remember, try to hit one of my nipples, okay, Marvin?"

"You bet, Megan!" Marvin said, with juvenile excitement.

"We're still cool, Sam?" Marvin asked, as he got on the bed and got in position.

"Yeah," I said, as I moved onto the bed, too, sticking my cock into my Mom's mouth. This would be my first blowjob from my own Mom! Not ideal blowjob circumstances, but the eros of my Mom taking on the two of us at once was just too good to pass up! After all, Mom had always taught me to share.

I waited to watch Marvin enter 'Megan's' sweet cunt. I got extremely turned on as I saw 'Megan's' pussy swallow up Marvin's cock, and heard my Mom's now familiar groans of pleasure. As Marvin sunk in slowly, enjoying every inch more than the one before, I placed the tip of my cock at my Mom's mouth. Happily, she understood, and she raised her head slightly to envelope it.

Marvin whistled. "Where did you find Megan? Does she have a sister?" Marvin asked, as he watched 'Megan' swallow my cock even as he began to fuck her vigorously. Marvin was giving Mom rough sex, fucking her really hard, and cursing how fabulous she felt, and how hot it was to fuck a bound and blindfolded woman. I had to agree, but I was focused on the fact that -- even under these circumstances, with Mom bound and blindfolded and being fucked by my friend, a guy she had watched grow up -- I was getting the best blowjob of my life.

Mom fucked Marvin with all the gusto a woman can, when bound and blindfolded. Personally, I think she was loving pretending she was college age again, and fucking a friend of mine who had long had a crush on her, even if his crush was on my Mom. Marvin was just getting some unexpected pussy on his way back to Reed, and to top it off, I was sure it was the best pussy he had ever had. I wondered if Mom was going to do the trick with him she had pulled with me, and somehow grab his cock with her vaginal muscles? No girl had ever done that to me before.

Mom knew Marvin was getting close. "Don't cum inside me," she said, in perfect teenage parlance. Marvin pulled out at the last minute, aimed his cum at her nipple, and damn if he didn't get closer than I thought he would. He hit her boob near the base, not super close to her nipple, but still!