Delhi Nights Ch. 02: Match Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he came closer to climax, Vinod's thrusts became harder and faster, his hips slamming into her, his hands moving to grip her waist to steady himself. In response, Harinder stopped moving, allowing his friend's thrusts to drive her mouth along his shaft. She moaned on Harinder's cock, her muscles shuddering with anticipation.

Vinod gripped her waist tightly and used the hold to push and pull her along his rigid member, effectively using her to fuck him even as he drove himself into her again and again. Soon, any sense of rhythm was gone, his hips starting to jerk. His hands on her waist threw her forward. Then, jerked her back. A feral grunt accompanying each thrust.

Sonali shuddered, her third orgasm rolling through her. It wasn't as powerful as its predecessors, but went through her like a warm wave. Her legs quivered as she let out a long moan of pleasure. Her muscles clench around Vinod's cock. Her back rolled downward, shoving her ass back onto Vinod's cock.

"So beautiful," Harinder groaned, his fingers entwined in her hair. She whimpered with the cascading waves of pleasure. She no longer sucked on Harinder's cock, her focus being warped by the heat burning her nerves.

Her body shuddering against his cock was too much for Vinod and his body tensed. As Sonali's body calmed, he suddenly popped his cock out of her pussy. Without warning, he sprayed a thick, steady stream of cum across the small of her back.

As her orgasm faded, Sonali returned her attention to Harinder. There was more focus this time and Vikram watched as she relaxed her throat and mouth to swallow his cock further. When she gagged, Harinder pulled back. And then, when Vinod moved away, he pulled out completely. She looked at him with desire and want. Confusion.

"Alright, babhi, it's my turn. I want to be inside you." He said. Gaurev and Sunil started to protest, but the burly Jaat quieted both with a glance.

As everyone watched, Harinder brushed her hair aside and then, putting his hands under her arms, lifted Sonali up. The others looked at him quizzically when he pulled her to him and gave her a long, wet kiss. Their bodies smashed together. She placed her arms around his neck as he caressed her glistening back. Vikram had expected something rough and hard from the big man, but he was being gentle with her. Or at least that's what they thought at first.

While he kissed her, he put his arms under her legs and lifted her from the settee. Moving back, he shifted her legs around his waist, his thick member now visible between the crack of her ass. He was a strong man. Stronger than Vikram had thought. Still kissing her, Harinder braced his legs and then, holding Sonali up with one hand, used the other to guide his cock to her opening. She curled into him, a deep, long moan escaping her lips, as gravity brought her down onto the whole length of his heavy member.

"Harinder! Oh, my god!" she whimpered, being penetrated for a third time. For a moment, Harinder didn't move, his cock buried in her wet pussy. He held her close to him, one hand on her ass, the other on her upper back.

Then, he started to fuck her standing up.

Harinder moaned, moving both hands to her ass, spreading the cheeks wide as he bounced her on his cock. The dark space between her cheeks with its puckered hole was a new erotic sight for the men. She moaned and yelped as she was pistoned up and down on his heavy cock. Up. Down. Up. Down. Faster and Faster. Her hips ground in rhythm with his energized thrusts. Sonali clung to him, her purrs and moans lost as she nuzzled his neck. Their bodies glistened. The smell of sweat and sex was thick in the air.

"Fuck me, Harinder. Fuck me!" Sonali encouraged him. The Punjabi increased his rhythm again, now grinding into her. Then, abruptly, he wasn't pumping into her any more. His body stilled for a moment. His cock was buried deep inside and he slowly began grinding his hips against her. When you had a cock of his size, that was enough. She began to shudder and Harinder held her tighter, bracing her as an orgasm moved through her. Her eyes rolled up and she screamed in pleasure. Her body tensed against Harinder. He growled in pleasure as she raked her nails along his back. She quivered and spasmed. Like the first time, smaller shudders followed. Harinder continued to hold her until the aftershocks had subsided and she became limp in his arms.

As she started to relax again, Harinder pulled out his still hard cock and set her feet on the ground. Her breathing was labored. Her body beaded with sweat. The smell of her sex overwhelming. Harinder took her in his arms as her weak legs shuddered. He caressed her back.

"Sorry, Harinder. That was too much. And you didn't even get to -"

"It's okay, babhi."

Before he could continue, she shook her head. Then, with a smile full of promise, she dropped to her knees. Without a word, she wrapped her fingers around his still throbbing shaft and took it into her mouth. The other hand ran across his torso, tracing a trail across the sweat slicked hair and down to cup his testicles. A low rumble came from his throat. Vikram watched as his wife's head bobbed up and down his friend's shaft. Her breasts swayed as she increased her rhythm.

Her mouth slid back and forth along the shaft. Back and Forth. Back and forth.

Moving her hand from his shaft to his hip, she slowly leaned her head forward, swallowing the thick cock. Vikram watched as his wife took it all in, her face smashed against Harinder's torso. Then, she pulled back, gasping and gagging. The saliva slick cock twitched with need in front of her face. Taking a deep breath, she again leaned forward and took the engorged head into her mouth. The purple veins running along the shaft pulsated. She licked at the slit, looking up at Harinder.

It was too much for Harinder. Approaching his climax, Harinder clenched his teeth, his eyes closed, and his lion's mane of hair now in complete disarray. A grunt escaped his lips and he turned to look at Vikram for approval. Vikram merely gave one of his usual shrugs.

"Babhi! Hai, Rabba! I'm ... I'm going to come!" he said. She looked up at him with her smoky eyes and then pulled away just in time. Grabbing his cock, he aimed it toward her chest and a shot of thick cum spurted onto her. He groaned, stroking himself as he emptied his load. Semen splattered her from throat to breasts. Sonali smiled. She reached up and, pushing aside his hand, stroked the last drops out.

As Harinder moved away to collapse on his chair, Rahul passed her his undershirt to wipe away the cum from her heaving chest. The men watched an act that was lewd in its simplicity.

It was between Gaurev, Karan, and Sunil. The two brothers were in a conspiratorial conversation to the side. And, when neither of the brothers pressed their claim, Gaurev stepped forward.

"Let's get you off your knees," Gaurev said stepping forward, undoing his ponytail to let his hair fall. He took her arm and helped her stand. He led her over to the settee where he got her onto her back with her head resting on the padded armrest. Bending her knees, Sonali spread her legs. From under heavy lids, she watched a fourth man climb toward her sprawled body. She still looked hungry. Needy. A few strands of her disheveled hair stuck to her cheek while her flushed chest heaved with anticipation.

Gaurev placed one hand on the armrest behind her head to brace himself over her. He gazed down on her, admiring her body. Her full, splayed breasts with their dark, impossibly erect nipples, abdomen trembling with desire, and further down, her wet, used pussy, open and waiting for more. With his free hand, Gaurev guided his cock to her pussy lips.

Sonali purred as he rubbed the length of his shaft against her pussy. She shifted, wanting him inside her. Smiling, he resisted the urge, slowly stroking his cock along the enflamed lips. Up and down. Up and down.

"So beautiful," he sighed. Then, in one fluid motion he slid his entire length deep inside her, causing her to arch and yelp in pleasure. He braced himself with both hands. He was now leaning completely over her, looking down at her smiling face. She reached up with one hand to stroke his fine black hair, while the other went to his shoulder.

"Oh God," Sonali whimpered, her legs lifting her pussy onto his cock.

Vikram decided to move over to another chair, turning it toward the settee for a better view. He grabbed a bottle of beer from the serving table's undercarriage to soothe his lust parched throat. It was warm, but that mattered little at this point.

"God, you are so beautiful," Gaurev repeated his compliment, watching her grind herself against his crotch. They stared into each other's eyes.

"You feel so good inside me," she purred in response.

He was slower, gentler than the others. He wanted to make it last. He pulled back, held it for a breath, and then slid his shaft back inside her.

"Oh yes," she cried, her hips matching his slow rhythm.

In and out. In and out. Slowly. Gently. He slid his hard cock into her again and again in rhythmic waves. She lay beneath him, her body responding to him; her hips rising to meet each stroke, her breasts heaving with shallow, rapid breaths.

"Yes. Yes," she moaned, turning her head to look at her audience. Her eyes were filled with that ever-present need.

Soon, Gaurev couldn't control it any longer. His strokes became faster and harder. He grunted with each pistoning motion, pushing her down into the cushions.

"So beautiful," he moaned. "Sonali."

"Fuck me, Gaurev," she whimpered, turning her face to him. Each time her ass was driven into the cushion her legs lifted it again, her hips coming up to meet his next thrust. Her fingers tensed, scratching at his shoulders. Her toes curled. Then, the tension spread through her limbs, the muscles clenching as their fucking stirred another orgasm. Her abdomen drew in as the tension spread to her torso. Her chest rose and feel, breasts swaying.

"Oh Gaurev. Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder!" She grunted through a clenched jaw. Gaurev grunted in appreciation, his hips doing as she commanded. Pounding. Hammering.

"Sonali. Sonali."

To Vikram, it was odd hearing another man say his wife's name with so much need. He wondered if he said his girlfriend's name in the same way. A mischievous smile crossed his lips as he wondered what these men's wives would have thought about the night's events. He wondered if any of their wives would have been so lascivious.

"Hai, Gaurev! Hai!" Sonali cried, her body arching off the couch, shoving herself up to grind against his crotch. Her head rolled back, mouth hanging open, eyes shut. "Hai, Ram! Hai, Ram! ... Hai! ... Hai!"

As her hips made spastic humping motions in the air, her pussy spasmed around Gaurev's cock. This brought his own climax roaring ahead and he groaned as he unleashed his load of semen inside her.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck!" he grunted.

"Oh yes!" She cried.

It wasn't a particularly powerful orgasm and soon her quivering form began to settle down as he finished coming. His hips followed hers back down to the couch as her pussy milked the last of his seed from his softening member. They remained joined for a few moments more, Gaurev leaning over her, still staring at her. She shuddered beneath him as her body slowly recovered. He leaned down and gave her a kiss before he pulled himself up and out of her. Falling back against the opposite armrest he was unable to take his eyes of her.

She lay with one arm thrown above her head and over the armrest, the other across her abdomen. One foot dropped to the floor limply, as she stretched out her other leg to rest it on Gaurev's lap. Her breasts rose and fell with her labored breaths as she stared out into the room again, eyes smiling at Vikram.

"Our turn," Sunil announced. He then turned to Vikram with a lewd expression. "But, I want to ... put it in her ass."

Vikram frowned and then looked at his wife questioningly. "Remember the rules. It's Sonali's choice. Ask her."

"Babhi?"

Sonali, still looking at Vikram, just nodded.

"I'm going to join them." Karan looked from Vikram to Sonali. "I want to have her at the same time. Sunil and I talked about it."

Vikram watched his wife as her eyes lit up. Sonali wasn't averse to anal sex. They had tried it on occasion before and once, while fucking her from behind, he had buried his fingers in her pussy. The look on her face told him that she was remembering that experience.

While Karan lay on his back on the floor, Sunil helped Sonali off the settee. On weak legs, she stared down at Karan' hard cock rising off his pelvis with slight throbs, alive with desire. Her eyes drifted to his physique and she licked her lip. Harinder's strength and the immense size of his cock had been the allure there; with Karan it was his chiseled dancer's body.

Under Sunil's guidance and help, she straddled Karan. She leaned down to caress his abdomen. Sonali trailed her hand down, lingering on the closely trimmed pubic hair before she wrapped her fingers around his erection. He groaned as she slowly stroked it, still staring at his body.

With a hand on her shoulder, Sunil encouraged her to lean forward. As her breasts swayed tantalizing in front of Karan, he reached up to cup and fondle them before taking one into his mouth to suckle. Her nipples were hyper-sensitive now and she moaned in pleasure. Her head fell forward, hair falling to conceal her arousal.

Bent forward as she was, her pussy shined wetly between her spread legs, cum dripping from it. Sunil reveled in the sight, his hands spreading her ass cheeks and massaging them. He gathered the juices leaking from her pussy and began to lather her puckered opening. Slowly, he began to push his index finger into her hole. He continued to massage the juices into it. Sonali moaned and pushed back against him. He repeated the action with another finger.

One. Two.

Both into her pussy to collect the juices and then into her anus.

One. Two.

Stretching it. Lathering it.

"Oh," she whimpered, her hand tugging on Karan' cock.

Pulling out his fingers, Sunil stuck his thumb in her pussy. While working it around, he shifted to kneel behind her. Then, he pulled his thumb from her and pressed it into her anus. Holding it there, he then guided his cock into her pussy. With one thrust, he was completely inside her.

"Oh God," she moaned, her pussy offering little resistance against this fifth cock. The others now stood around them to watch this last performance.

With his thumb in her ass and his shaft in her sex, he rolled his hips, rubbing himself around inside her for a minute. Then, when his cock was lathered with her juices and the remnants of his friends, he pulled out and placed the head of his cock against her anus.

Sunil pressed forward.

Slowly. Gently.

Centimeter by centimeter, his cock penetrated her anus. He would hold in place for a moment, letting her relax before slowing pressing forward again.

"Hai, Sunil." She sucked in her breath as more than half his cock's length entered her ass, the dark flesh puckered around the shaft. Stopping again he paused for another moment, pulled back slightly and then pressed on until most of his shaft had disappeared into her. He braced himself with his hands on her waist. Then, he slid back. Paused. Pressed into her.

"Oh fuck," Sonali gasped, her body quivering while he held himself there, grinding his crotch against her ass. "Oh God. Oh Fuck."

"Karan," Sunil instructed.

Karan shifted and then helped her adjust before she took his cock and guided it into her pussy. She slowly slid it into her wet warmth.

"Oh God," she panted, lying between the two men, their cocks stuffing her simultaneously. Her body trembled. She closed her eyes and bit her lip.

Karan ran his hands down her sides.

Sunil allowed her a moment, then pulled his hips back, before pressing in again. He started a slow rhythm. Carefully, Sunil slowly rocked his hips, sliding his cock in and out of her ass, her muscles clinging to his thick shaft as it gradually pumped back and forth. He held onto her waist, his hands gripping her and holding her still. Beneath her, Karan began to match Sunil's rhythm, his hips lifting off the floor with each slow stroke into her pussy. His hands found her breasts as she arched off him. He kneaded the pliant mounds.

Sonali whimpered and moaned, her body quivering with the sensations. Her eyes were closed tight. The two men said nothing, concentrating on prolonging the pleasure as long as they could.

The men steadily pumped themselves into her, their pace growing little by little until they reached a comfortable cadence. At first, she didn't move much, being rhythmically penetrated by them and reveling in the sensation of their stiff cocks sliding in and out of her at once. Their repeated strokes made her body rock slightly, her hair swaying gently as her head lulled from side-to-side, eyes closed, mouth open. Her hands were set against Karan' strong chest, holding herself up as he continued molding her breasts. Gradually her body started to rock, her hips sliding her on and off their cocks as well. Finding their rhythm.

"Oh, god. Yes. Yes." Sonali panted heavily as her muscles began to quiver and tremble under her sweat-coated flesh. Her head fell forward again, hair falling down to hide her face from everyone but Karan. Her hips continued their steady rocking.

"Oh, God." Karan hissed.

As the pace of her rocking increased, she reached out with one hand and grabbed onto the leg of a chair for support. Her entire body was soon rocking back and forth, her hips jerking her partway off the pair of cocks then sliding her back onto them.

"Vikram! Oh, god, Vikram! It feels ... Feels so good." She cried, her hair swishing with her body's action.

The two men using his wife stopped moving, holding themselves still as she rode herself on and off their cocks. Her body rolling back and forth, fucking them. Her moaning grew louder and turned into a cry as her hips push back again and again, driving herself onto their shafts.

"So, beautiful," Vikram sighed from his chair. This was far more than he had ever imagined.

She rocked back and forth. Damp hair swaying limply. Muscles tense. Back and neck arching. Her body trebled. She was whimpering with pleasure.

Then, the tension reached a tripping point and her head snapped back, neck straining as her mouth fell open. Her muscles spasmed under her glistening flesh as her orgasm exploded through her. Her hips jerked spastically on the two cocks still inside her. She was a portrait of lust and hunger.

Sunil let out a guttural growl his hips twitched, his crotch grinding against her ass. His body arched and tensed as his orgasm flooded out of his body.

"Oh God!" she screamed. The sensation of him coming in her ass sent her orgasm to new heights and her body spasmed in mid-air. Her head snapped back and forth, her hair flailing with it. Sonali continued writhing with the orgasm for what seemed an eternity, wave after wave of pleasure cascading through her.

Then it began to fade and her body softened, her muscles relaxing. Panting, she collapsed onto Karan, her breasts smashed against his body and her head coming to rest in the crook of his neck.

Sunil's now limp cock slid from her ass and he collapsed back.

Not finished himself, Karan rolled Sonali off him and onto her back. Exhausted, she simply flopped onto the carpet, her legs splayed open, her pussy enflamed. Leaning over her, Karan, thrust his cock into her pussy, pumping fast and hard. He drove her into the carpet, drawing a yelp from her. Again and again. The hunger in his pace making it obvious that he was close to coming. Beneath him, Sonali moaned and whimpered quietly, letting him use her taxed body for his pleasure. Her breasts rolled with his thrusts, her head lolling to one side, eyes closed, strands of her hair stuck to her cheek and forehead.