Delhi Nights Ch. 04: Catharsis 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, he moved back onto the settee, lifting her up along with him. She spread her legs to straddle him. Their kiss was long and hard - a hungry kiss. Darting tongues. Panting breath. One hand went to a pliant breast, kneading and molding it, palm scouring the erect nipple. The other went to the small of her back, drawing her closer.

Sonali's pussy - wet and burning - was against his erection. She pushed down against him, fitting the girth of his shaft against the groove of her lips. She slid her pussy along it's length, moaning into his mouth. At the end of her stroke, she ground her hard clit against the engorged head.

"Stay there," he growled. "Just like that."

Sonali bit his lower lip. Harinder winced, a hand now sliding up and down the hollow of her spine. He pulled her into him. Her breasts crushed against his chest, their sweat mingling. She dragged her engorged nipples against his chest with a soft moan.

"I want you inside me," Sonali whispered, reaching between them to wrap her fingers around his cock, guiding the bulbous head to her moist opening. His thickness spread her pussy lips. She lingered for a moment, the head at the threshold, before she speared herself on him. Harinder sighed with pleasure.

Sonali groaned as he filled her. She pulled away from him to look into his eyes. The fingers of one hand trailed through his beard and then made their way into his hair. They remained like that for a moment - his cock buried deep insider her, their eyes locked on each other. She was so close to him that with every shallow exhalation of her cardamom scented breath, he felt her warm breath on his lips. He leaned forward to kiss her, but she shifted away, eyes still locked with his.

"I want to look at you while you fuck me." She whispered.

"Sonali."

Sonali spread her legs to better straddle him. She moaned as he gently began to shift his hips, his cock sliding partly out of her only to gently glide back in. He put his hands on her ass, guiding her down as she thrust up.

They established a slow, steady rhythm, prolonging the pleasure. Each stroke elicited a groan. Harinder moved his hands to cup her face, looking into her eyes. Diving deeper into her dark eyes with each stroke.

Soon, it became too much and Sonali began to grind into him with each thrust. Her chest heaved as the breasts swayed. Her nipples were dark and taut against the glistening skin. Harinder watched as sonali arched back, eyes closing. Steadied by his hands on her hips, she began to grind against him, his cock buried to the hilt into her.

She moved his hands to her breasts and held them there, encouraging him to squeeze and tweak. Her rhythm became faster as she pistoned up and down his shaft. She was grunting with each stroke.

Up and down. Up and down.

Harinder felt her legs tense as her orgasm started to build.

Up and down. Faster. Faster.

She was mewling in pleasure. Her back arched.

She stopped pumping and pushed down on him. She ground against his pelvis. Cock buried to the hilt in her convulsing pussy.

"Harinder!" She froze as she panted his name. "Harinder!"

He moved his hands to her lower back as she bent back, her neck straining with the orgasm tearing through her. Her chest was flushed, the nipples impossibly engorged. As she spasmed with aftershocks, he felt his own tension building from deep within.

"Sonali." He grunted, thrusting up against her. She ground into him, her hands in her hair, eyes closed, mouth agape. She was pure lust and for Harinder, it was too much. He thrust again, wanting to bury himself inside her. To be swallowed by that wet, hot cunt.

He lifted up off the settee, wrapped his arms around Sonali's waist. He grunted as his orgasm erupted into her. Just as her body was settling, he filled her with his seed in one long convulsion that made his legs ache.

Sonali fell into his arms and the two lay together, panting, his softening cock still inside her.

.***

"Remember, what we talked about last night." Sonali whispered, opening her eyes to look at him. "Jealous is the only thing that can destroy you. Don't let it. There is more than enough love to share."

Harinder was fully awake, the memory washed away by other, real sensations. He let out a low moan as Sonali began to stroke him, gently peeling back the foreskin to reveal the purple, bulbous glans that she had spent so much time enjoying last night.

"But, what if Preeti doesn't understand? What if -" He began, his eyes closed as he enjoyed the sensations her fingers were creating on his manhood.

"Why don't you ask her?"

Her hand stopped and he felt her rise slightly on the bed. His heart skipped a beat as he heard her words again in his head -"Why don't you ask her?"

Harinder's eyes popped open and the notion of time took on a new meaning. Preeti was standing in the doorway to the bedroom. The same way he had been standing a week earlier.

To be continued ...

12