Delia's Dilemma Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well hell, why don't we let him fuck us?" Ella replied. "I'm sure he won't mind and I know Delia won't. Will you, dear?"

Blushing in shame and embarrassment at hearing this, I could feel tears in my eyes as I shook my head no. Both women laughed at my humiliation. "See?" Ella said, still giggling. "Perfectly fine."

"Hell, let's have a cookout and pool party next week. Just the three of us. Oh, and Delia too." Linda reached out and pinched a nipple, twisting it and pulling hard. "What do you say, sis. Sound like a plan?"

I let out a cry of pain and nodded so that Linda would let go. That's when both rolled off the bed and got dressed in their bikinis. I was handed a pair of tight shorts so that the dildo would be held inside me as I served them drinks and snacks by the pool.

Soon after lunch, Linda and Ella left for the day but not before Ella told me to be at work a half an hour earlier than normal on Monday. As soon as they drove off, I stripped out of my shorts and gingerly made my way to the bathroom.

Once there, I propped my foot on the toilet and withdrew the dildo buried inside me. Quickly, I rinsed it off of the lube and stench in the bathtub, grateful that my sister or boss didn't make me lick it clean. After I dried it off and put it away, I hopped back in the shower. The hot water cascading over my sore body cleansed me. Then I began to cry.

My God, I agreed to let my husband, the man I love, fuck my boss and my sister. I tried to justify it to myself as I was under duress when I agreed but I realized I would have said yes even if Linda wasn't pulling on my nipple.

The memory of that incident caused me to rub my tits which in turn hardened my nipples. I tried to take everything that happened but it really was one big, sexual haze. The only thing that stood out was the orgasms. Reaching down with my left hand as my right one played with my tits, I brought myself off as everything I'd been through flitted through my memory.

My knees buckled as I orgasmed and I collapsed onto the shower floor, shivering as the water rained upon me. After a minute or so, I stood up, turned the water off, wrapped a towel around my body and went to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of wine.

That night, I slept in my own bed, the covers still scented with the fluids of the three women who had multiple orgasms. I awoke Sunday with a clarity that surprised even me. I realized that I had wanted what happened to happen. I could have stopped it but it came to me how much I enjoyed myself. The multiple gut-wrenching orgasms. The feeling of being ordered and not having a choice. The humiliation of having sex with my little sister and having her and my boss use me as a play toy. Even the thought of George fucking them. I loved my husband and I know he loved me. That would never change.

For the rest of the day, I cleaned my house, did the laundry and generally lazed about, all completely naked. I kept expecting Linda or Ella to pop in but nothing, no calls or texts even. Honestly, I was a bit disappointed. Still, Monday morning came and I was at work half an hour early, just as I'd been told.

On my desk was a note from Ella who wasn't there yet. It read "Open your desk drawer." Upon doing so, I gazed upon three things; a butt plug with a red, heart-shaped jewel at its base, a pair of silken panties and a pair of nipple clamps. Another note. "Put these on. For the rest of the week, you're going to be wearing them."

I blushed upon reading the not and quickly put the items in my purse even though no one else was here. Running to the lady's room, I entered a stall, removed my panties from home and propping one foot on the toilet. Pulling out the plug, I tried to think of what I could use as lube. Soap? No. Lipstick? Ugh. Then it hit me. I put it in my mouth, coating the metal plug with my saliva.

When it was good and slick, I pressed it against my anus until it popped in, my sphincter closing around the metal plug. After donning my new panties, I removed my jacket, undid my blouse and pulled my right tit from its confine. Taking a deep breath, I fastened the cloverleaf to my nipple, letting out a gasp as it closed. Quickly, I did the left one, then buttoned my blouse up. Realizing that the clamps were still noticeable through my blouse and bra, I resigned myself to the fact that I would have to leave my jacket on all day.

After gathering everything up from the bathroom stall and making sure I looked presentable and decent, I headed back to my desk where I started my work day, trying to catch up from Friday. When Ella did arrive, the only sign where she knew what was up was a little smirk as she passed by my desk.

All week, Ella was the epitome of professionalism. It took a while for me to adjust to my new body decorations but, by Thursday, the clamps and plug felt a part of me. I did my best to be discrete but I'm pretty sure a couple of coworkers saw my nipple decorations through my blouses.

Friday finally came. George would be home by the time I got off work. We'd talked several times in the past week and it was hard for me not to say anything. When I removed the plug, my ass felt empty. I stifled a moan when the nipple clamps came off. My nips were engorged and red, not to mention sensitive as hell.

George was there. He greeted me wearing a pair of briefs which only emphasized his dick. A quick kiss hello turned into me practically dragging him into the bedroom. I didn't even undress, just hiked my skirt and lowered my panties. "I want you to fuck my ass." George didn't have to be told twice.

The real thing was so much better than my dildo. With practiced thrusts, George slammed his hard dick into my butt, bringing his hands down hard on my ass cheeks. I cried out in pleasure and pain. It must have been too much for him because it didn't take anytime before he gripped my hips and slammed all the way in me, pumping his seed inside my guts.

"God, I missed you." I breathlessly said as he finished cumming, then pulled out.

"Obviously! You been practicing taking it up the butt or something?" my husband replied as he climbed off the bed and wiped his dick clean with an old, dirty towel.

I giggled at the question. For a brief second, I thought of ruining the surprise but decided against it. "Yeah, I know how much you wanted to so I practiced all week."

George smiled at that. "Fuck, baby, it was awesome." I smiled at that and got undressed, just donning a pair of panties.

The rest of the night was a nice dinner, skinny-dipping at the pool, some cocktails. I brought up the subject of the cookout with Linda and Ella attending and, just as I figured, George was more than happy to, as he put it "cook for three beautiful women." I just smiled at that.

Linda and Ella arrived together in Ella's car around three the next day. Both were wearing tee shirts and Daisy Dukes over their bikinis. I was dressed in my bikini and George had a tee shirt on with jean shorts. The look on his face was priceless when both Ella and Linda looked at him and removed their shorts and shirts. I'm glad there was a privacy fence because I'm pretty sure the bikinis they were wearing would be considered indecent in public.

I played good hostess, getting them drinks and basically serving everyone. I could tell that George was getting turned on because he had to adjust his dick every so often. Linda, her tits practically hanging out of her top asked George when he was going to hop in the pool with her and Ella.

"I'd love to." George replied a bit sheepishly. "But I might start a riot if I take these shorts off now." Us ladies giggled at that.

"Oh, come on. Let's see it, big boy." Ella said, perching her blue bikini covered tits on the edge of the pool. "I know Delia won't mind, would you?" I shook my head no and gave George a big wink, much to his surprise. He looked shocked for a moment at my acquiescing, then shrugged and removed his shirt and shorts.

All three of us looked hungrily at George's dick, barely concealed in his red Speedos. Linda licked her lips at the sight and Ella's nipples were prominently poking out of her top. Poor George didn't know what to think so he just stood there for a moment, almost posing.

Ella hopped out of the pool, quickly followed by Linda. "Hmmm...he showed us his, it's only fair we show him ours." Each of us, Linda, Ella and myself, undid the ties to both our tops and our bottoms.

George's eyes nearly popped out of his head as three women, now completely naked, led him to the bedroom. He kept looking at me to make sure it was alright and I kept meeting his gaze and smiling.

"Get him ready for me, sis." Linda said as she hopped onto the bed. Ella climbed between her legs and ate my sister out as I knelt down at George's feet and removed his bathing suit. His dick slapped me in the face as I gripped it at the base and sucked it to hardness.

As soon as Linda saw how hard George was, she gently pushed Ella's head out of the way and held her arms out to him. George's dick slipped from my mouth and he crawled between my legs. For a moment, there was a pause as his and my eyes met. I smiled again. That was his cue. With one powerful thrust, George pushed his dick to the hilt inside my sister.

Linda wrapped her arms and legs around George's body as his ass clenched with each thrust. I could tell he was trying to prolong it, not cum right off the bat.

Ella had laid down next to Linda on the bed and when I rose to my feet, she looked right at me and said "Come here, bitch, and suck my pussy while your husband fucks your sister." The sight of me crawling between my boss's legs and eating her out must have been too much for poor George because, before long, with one final thrust, he shot his load deep in Linda's pussy. I know she had orgasmed herself as her cunt was a swampy mix of hers and his fluids.

Linda's and George's orgasms triggered Ella's who was really worked up. My face was shiny with her cum as I knelt up. Ella, with glazed eyes and a stupid grin, ordered me to get my husband hard again. "What do you say, George? Have another one in ya?"

"The guys are never fucking going to believe this." George replied. He laid down at the end of the bed as I licked his cock clean of his and Linda's cum. I did all the tricks in the book; playing with his balls, tonguing his piss slit, taking it all the way down his throat. Finally, my husband started to get hard again.

When George ordered me to stop, I pulled back and watched as he mounted my boss. He fucked her slowly at first, then picked up the pace as he kissed her deep. I watched for a second, admittedly with a little pang of jealousy. Then I noticed Linda still lying there, her legs spread. Without even being ordered, I crawled between my sister's legs to clean her out.

If the sight of me sucking Ella's pussy turned him on, it was nothing compared to me eating out Linda. George picked up the pace, slamming his cock in and out of Ella. He must have been hitting the right spot because she let out a massive moan just as he finished. They both froze in place, their bodies trembling as they came.

The cookout was, needless to say, a rousing success. I finally confessed to George all that had transpired while he'd been away. I don't think he was to upset as Linda was between his legs, sitting on the floor of the living room, sucking his dick while he sat on the couch, drinking a beer as I told him.

It was agreed that I would be their property, George's while he was home and Linda's and Ella's while he was away. It wasn't a couple of months before my sister moved in with my boss and started seriously dating her.

I was happy, relaxed in the knowledge that my love for George was true and he for me. We still did romantic things but I can honestly say my sex life was never better. Not only with him but Linda and Ella as well. We all still got together and partied. Well, they partied and I was used as cleanup, a position that I didn't mind at all.


12