Delicious

Story Info
A couple have fun with submission over the kitchen table.
1.2k words
3.95
4.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delicious

"Bend over the table and let me part your cheeks and slide a finger into your cunt."

She was naked but for her skirt. Standing tall, with her pale breasts exposed, in the black, pleated skirt and wearing the black collar we had bought earlier in the day at the pet shop -- she was an erotic Queen - blonde and beautiful. And she loved slutty talk.

I gave the lead attached to her collar a gentle tug, to indicate what I wanted her to do. She made a momentary and token resistance, to preserve the fantasy of unwillingness, and then lay her head and torso across the wooden surface of the table, her feet on the floor.

I had insisted she try the dog collar on in the shop. The young woman serving us had blushed, unsure where to look. I asked her to check the size. She was shorter than Lilly and had to rise to the balls of her feet and stand close to her to be able to feel that it was a comfortable fit, while Lilly stood, regally, as if being dressed by a servant.

I briefly fantasized that we might talk the girl into coming home with us. She had delightful a round bottom and her jeans were stretched across its flesh, pulled up into her the cleft of her buttocks. I briefly imagined her naked, sucking my cock, licking Lilly's cunt. I imagined her to be a neat package of desire - warm and cuddly, beneath those jeans and her button-up shirt which stretched over her round breasts. She had a fresh face with flawless skin and bright excited eyes. Her full lips parted in a nervous half smile at me. She blushed.

I put such thoughts aside as we bought a matching lead and left our little sex dynamo, still blushing, at the counter.

The collar and the lead were symbols of Lilly's subservient fantasies. She wanted this.

At home, in our living area, with her torso resting comfortably on the table, her head turned to one side, her arms and hands on either side of her head, she was ready.

"I wonder if I can finger you and put my cock in your mouth at the same time," I said, crouching on my haunches and looking into her pale, blue eyes.

"There's only one way to find out," she replied, licking her lips.

"First I have to slide that finger inside. It's important to check your wetness. A slave slut is always wet," I said, standing and moving behind her.

I lifted her skirt, exposing the tops of her long thighs, that delicious cleft, the pale orbs, the shapely, slender legs. There was a gap at the top of her thighs. Because she was bent over I could see the furry mound of her vulva through the gap. She parted her legs, anticipating my request, so that there was now also a hint of lips peeking through the pale, curly hair of her cunt.

My cock was rigid as I ran a hand up the inside of her left thigh and see-sawed the top of my hand deep into her damp vulva. Nestling through her curly hair, touching the opening purse of heaven.

She moaned. I moaned. She opened her legs wider, going up onto the balls of her feet to do so, and then pushed back against my hand.

"Delicious," I said. "What are you?"

"I'm a cunt," she said.

"You are. You're a delicious cunt. It amazes me that you're my cunt. Mine alone. It's a shame that the world of cunt-loving men and women can't experience your glorious fuck-hole," I mused. "Your cunt should be oozing semen. Cum should be running down your legs. Your lovers should be squirting you with their semen."

She moaned again, pressing harder against my hand. She loved this sort of talk. So did I.

I undid my jeans and moved around to the side of the table, pulling her head over and putting my cock into her mouth. I could still, but only just, keep my hand on her cunt, with a finger inside.

She was putting her soul into sucking my cock, as best she could, given the somewhat awkward position of her head. Her tongue was wrapping around the head and nudging at my frenum. But I didn't want to come yet. I wanted to use her. She wanted to be used. I pulled out.

"What do you want me to do to you?" I asked. It was important to me that she was as into this as I was. It had to be her decision to be submissive.

"Whatever you want," she said. "I'm your slut."

"I'm going to fuck you with the broom handle, then."

We had talked about using kitchen implements. The broom handle, the handles of various implements, the rolling pin, the wooden spoon. We had talked about fruit. Cucumbers, carrots, eggplant. We had never done it. This was the first time, and it was the broom handle that came first to mind because it was a new broom. I had bought it only the day before.

She was breathing through her mouth, panting almost, as I took the broom, washed the handle under the sink and then brought it over to show her.

"I washed it. Now it's going in your cunt," I said, holding it so she could see it. It was white, plastic-coated wood, nicely rounded at the top.

She parted her legs further as I went behind her, laying the broom out at an angle on the floor, and slowly nudged the handle up between her labia, pushing it in a few centimetres and then sliding it back and forwards a few times. Her cunt lips gripped it slightly as it was removed, pulled out from her body a little, until the flesh popped off, as if her cunt was giving its tip a little kiss. The broom head slid backwards and forwards on the floor.

I could look at her cunt forever. I could watch something slide in and out of her cunt forever. I pushed the broom in a little way and left it there, resting in her cunt, the shaft stretching out behind her.

"Make yourself cum," I said.

She slid one of her arms down under her body and rubbed her clitoris. The broom handle moved with the agitation of her buttocks, and began to slide out. I put my foot at its end on the floor, and nudged it back up her cunt, putting a little pressure with my foot, and then releasing, pressure and release, while she orgasmed, and then orgasmed again and again. I let the broom slide out and fall to the ground with a clatter and stepped forward, I slid three fingers inside her. She was gaping and wet. My fingers only caused her to go off again.

"What are you?" I asked.

"I'm a fuck-hole," she said. "I'm your fuck-hole."

I removed my fingers and slid my cock in from behind. The feeling was incredible. All of my nerve ends had migrated to my cock. Her buttocks were tight against my hips, I could feel the backs of her thighs against the front and sides of mine. My hands were around her waist, to hold her tight against me. I exploded, my back arched with the intensity of it. As my orgasm subsided I fell forward until my head was nestled in the middle of her back where I could feel and smell her skin. My hands were gripping her waist. My cock was still pulsing -- though more feebly -- inside her.

"You are delicious," I said.

"Thank you," she said.