Delicious

Story Info
Wife ties me up for an unforgettable experience.
1.2k words
4.7
11.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeffbl
Jeffbl
9 Followers

She tied my hands to the corners of the bed. My feet were already fastened, and I was laid out spread eagle, blindfolded, shivering, and unable to do anything about it.

"Are you cold?"

I was a bit but more excited. We'd never done this before. Well, she'd never done this before. Whenever we went down the bondage path, I was the one who initiated. But I wanted to try being the submissive.

I told her.

And now, here I was at her mercy. I shivered with anticipation.

"A bit," I replied.

And I heard her leave. I suddenly felt exposed and vulnerable. She could go, I thought, and there was nothing I could do but savor the delicious vulnerability.

She didn't leave.

I heard the heat kick in.

And then she was back.

I felt her moving around on the bed as she situated herself between my spread legs. I heard her pop the top on the oil bottle, then felt its cool wetness drizzle onto my belly, hips, and the crease of my crotch.

Then hands.

They slid onto my inner thighs and then slowly rubbed up past my hips, her fingers rubbing the crease of my crotch before massaging their way up to my chest.

There was more oil. More rubbing; her hands were everywhere except for the one part of my body that strained for attention.

She ignored it.

Slowly, she lowered her chest onto my oily body. She covered my almost painfully screaming for attention erection; and glided over my penis, belly, and chest. I felt the softness of her breasts and the hardness of her breastbone.

Her lips met mine, and she kissed me.

Then her breast was in my face, her nipple teasing my lips and nose as I tried to find and meet it with my mouth. I found the nipple and nibbled. She... chuckled? It was a light laugh of pleasure and of being in control.

She was lying on top of me. She started rubbing her clit and pussy lips on the top of my shaft. Her dripping pussy teased and pressed on the top of my shaft. I could feel the warmth, and I imagined slipping up inside her; I repositioned my hips to let the tip slide in and let out a moan - without a chuckle.

"Oh... not yet," she cooed. And she pulled herself off me.

She crept up again between my legs. She rubbed her oiled hands over my inner thighs, her fingers again to my crotch, but this time she went down. She used her nails to scratch the underside of my scrotum, her only touch those hard nails digging into the sensitive skin of my scrotum.

Then her finger massaged my perineum, and then my asshole...

I squirmed, lifting my hips to give her better access. I needed touch.

"I think I like this," she said, "maybe next time I'll tie you up face down, and we can play a different game." My penis jerked, "Oh, you like it too. But not today. Today, I have something different planned, and before we do anything else, it's time for you to finally shave for me." She put her hand under my butt, pushing on my asshole as she slid a towel under me.

I felt her pull on my pubic hair and heard the snipping and cutting. I felt her pulling on my scrotum hair, trimming the hair around my asshole. Then she shaved me clean. I'd never done this before, and it felt cold and free, and It felt like she was in control.

I was in heaven.

She cleaned me, pulled out the towel from under my ass, and then began kissing all around my painfully hard cock. She licked the smooth area that used to be covered with hair; she licked my perineum, teased my asshole, and finally licked the tip of my penis.

She brought her lips to mine to give me a taste of my precum, then returned to my cock, grabbed it at the base, and slurped the rest into her mouth. After so long throbbing in the cold air, the warm, wet pressure was a relief and unbearable at the same time.

She squeezed my balls and teased my asshole as she moved her mouth on my penis. I gasped, pulling at my restraints as she playfully moaned on my cock.

This was paradise, it was release, and I was going to cum with the force of a thousand orgasms.

And then she stopped.

"I don't want you cuming too soon." She said as she maneuvered her way around the bed. I sensed her leg moving over my head, her hand on my hips, and I could smell her wet pussy.

I stuck my tongue out, and she lightly touched it with her pussy lips, then pulled away.

She pushed her dripping wet slit onto my lips and nose. I opened my mouth and sucked her clit between my lips as she moved against me, pushing, grinding; her hot wet excitement enveloped my face.

I licked and sucked, and she moved and ground and moaned; she shifted her body a bit so that she could rub her clit with her fingers as she gave my tongue access to her slit. She rubbed as I licked, and she panted and screamed and came.

She collapsed on me, her face next to my cock, her pussy on my face, and she caught her breath as she lightly kissed my cock.

"Now." She said, "I'm gonna fuck you."

She got up, turned around, and without warning, I felt the warm tight wetness of her pussy around my cock. That was almost it for me, but I held on deliciously, loving the feeling of her, the warmth, the pressure, as she moved her hips, ground into me, lifting and sitting as I strained my hips to meet hers.

"I want you to cum," she whispered into my ear, "I want you to fill my pussy with all that cum you've been building up, and then I want you to eat it out of my pussy. And there isn't anything you can do to stop me."

And that was it.

I came.

I came hard. I pumped, and she sat and ground, and I pushed up into her and felt the release of those now thousand-and-one orgasms, all filling her tight pussy.

And then she slowed. And I slowed.

Wordlessly she pulled herself off my cock, and I knew what was coming next. We'd never done this before, either. I told her this fantasy years ago.

I thought she forgot.

And there she was over me; I couldn't see, but she was there.

And I tasted the cum that dripped from her pussy as she slowly lowered onto my lips. I savored and enjoyed it, imagining her looking back toward me as she sank onto my mouth, her pussy dripping on my blindfolded waiting face.

She groaned as I slurped in her cum covered clit and then adjusted to push my tongue deep inside her. Cum poured out of her, and I relished every drop. I licked and sucked; it tasted like me and her and kink and submission and was delicious.

She pushed back on me and came.

After catching our breath, she pulled herself off me and then turned around to lay next to me, kissing me, my lips, and my cum covered face.

"We taste good together."

I couldn't agree more.

She left me tied up for now, and I wasn't cold anymore, but I almost shivered with anticipation for the next time.

Jeffbl
Jeffbl
9 Followers