Delicious Leftovers (Complete)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raia stopped spanking but held the girl in place. Dani sniffled and moaned, but was hardly hurt. Raia rubbed her bottom soothingly, while teasing Dani's butt crack and anus. Dani was filled with conflicts: Excitement, a sore butt, a wet pussy, almost wanting more punishment. (Actually wanting more, if she was honest with herself.)

"Spread wide, Dani," Raia ordered, and Dani did as instructed. Raia enjoyed the view of the sweet young girl's sex slippery and ready, and she teased and stroked the girl in varying light and firm strokes. Dani looked up from her position and caught Lorena's eye, who had clearly enjoyed what Raia had done to her. Humiliated, her passion increased and she began to cum.

"Look at me, Dani," said Lorena, maintaining eye contact. "Raia is going to make you cum, and there's nothing you can do about it. She spanked your butt hard and now she's fingering you while I watch. You're such a wet and horny girl, naked in front of both of us. I see your sweet pink ass from your spanking. Now cum for us, Dani. Good and hard, don't hold back. I'll get the paddle if you disobey me. Now cum!

Dani squirmed and fought as Raia's fingers drove her to wild abandon. She could hear her own juices so wet as the woman's thumb was in her pussy, and the rest of her hand caressed her pubis, sliding over her little wet clit, relentlessly, without a care for the naked girl's cries. Fucked and stroked repeatedly, Dani was in a world of pleasure, all while still feeling the sting of Raia's spanking on her tender ass.

"Look at me, Dani!" commanded Lorena, and raising her head she met her eyes, and burst forth with a massive orgasm, making her eyes roll back, and causing her to lose awareness of herself for a moment.

"That's my girl," soothed Raia. "That's my sweet girl," as her powerful arms held and caressed Dani, still over her knee, and brought her close to her body. Raia hugged Dani tight, whispering comfort and security. Dani's breathing eventually slowed, and she lay limp over the powerful woman's knees.

"Stand up now." Dani came to her feet, unsteady. "That was very lovely, Danielle. I don't think we need the paddle, do we Lorena?" "No, I don't think we do," replied Lorena, now standing behind Dani. Lorena was so hot and wet from the exhibition, but she knew that he former mistress (and still her sensual/sexual mentor) had not yet been satisfied. "Let's bring her to the Exchange, Lori. She has so much potential." The exotic woman in command licked her fingers. "And I do not think there is a sweeter pussy on earth. I must have some more sometime." Raia rose and in a few seconds had removed her clothes, presenting Dani with a vision of muscular, intimidating womanhood. "But for now, Dani, sit on my lap, no, facing me, legs apart and outside of mine."

Dani spread wide, and was barely able to comply, Raia's legs being so sturdy. Dani's feet couldn't touch the floor, and her sex was open and beautifully moist. Raia took the naked girl in, unconsciously licking her lips. "Well, I certainly have you where I want you now, don't I?" Raia's left arm went around the girl's waist, and her right hand cupped the blonde's slippery sex. "Ahhh...mmmm" moaned Dani, not fully recovered from being fingered by this powerful woman. Then Raia let her go.

"Raise your arms up, Danielle. As high as you can. I want your sweet little breasts completely available to my mouth." Dani shuddered at the thought, but obeyed. Raia's tongue lightly brushed one hard nipple, then the other, just teasing. Dani gasped at the sensation, sending a chill over her entire body. Then Raia took her nipple into her mouth, swirling her hot tongue and sucking hard. "Oh! Oh please OH!" moaned Dani, struggling to keep her arms high in obedience. Raia worked the girl's pretty breasts mercilessly, alternating between them, gently biting her nipples, holding Dani's shoulders firmly, and having her way. Soon Dani could not hold her arms up high, and Lorena stepped up behind her and grabbed both arms to keep her in place. Totally controlled and stimulated, Dani couldn't help but cum again, and again. Raia took full advantage and again holding the poor girl in place with her left arm, plundered her little kitten with her right hand, heedless of the moans and protests from Dani that she could take no more. Rubbing her hand roughly over the sopping wet girl's vagina, Raia made Danielle cum hard, telling the helpless blonde that she couldn't escape, and she just had to accept her fate.

When Raia determined that Dani had had enough, she withdrew her hand, and pulled the exhausted young woman to her body, enveloping her, whispering sweet nothings and caressing her. Dani rested her head on Raia's shoulder, and calmed down. Lorena pressed her now naked body against Dani's back, sandwiching the blonde between the two larger women. There was peace and calm while Dani rested.

But Raia had not been satisfied, and she would not be denied. After a time Raia rose and scooped Dani up, carrying her to the Master Bedroom. Cradled in her strong arms, Dani was literally swept away by the beautiful naked woman. She was set down and told to kneel, and she obeyed. "Hands behind your back. Tilt your head up." Raia stepped up to the girl and spread her legs, showing off her ready pussy. The pink, healthy insides were in stark contrast to the dark brown skin. It made Dani shiver. She took in an exotic, delicate, natural scent.

"Now remember how you kissed your first boyfriend? Make love to her like that, Danielle. Lightly, sweetly. Kiss and swirl. Taste. Love her gently." Dani obeyed, drinking in the increasingly damp excitement of this mature and beautiful pussy. "That's my girl, oh so nice. What a sweet mouth. Your lips on my lips. That's right, baby."

Raia fed the naked blonde for several minutes, becoming more aroused as Dani's hunger grew, demanding more of Raia's sex. Soon Dani's face was swirling all around the powerful woman's pussy, licking, lapping, tonguing deep inside her, sucking her hard little clitoris.

"Serve me!" Exclaimed Raia, pulling away from Dani's mouth, and taking the naked girl by the arm to the bed. Raia lay back, legs open, and Dani continued to lick and tongue that beautiful pussy. Raia took her face in her hands and held her gently to her sex, her orgasm approaching slowly.

Dani was on her hand and knees, obsessed with pleasing her lover, when she felt a small object teasing her anus. Lorena had a small lubricated vibrator, and toyed with the young woman's butthole. "Mmmm. Mmmmm!" protested Dani, but continued her worship of Raia's cunt. "Relax, baby, it's just a little toy. Your little kitten is done for now, but not here." Slowly and playfully the buzzing stimulation excited Dani's asshole, feeling taken in a way she had never felt before. Then it went inside the girl, and she almost shouted her surprise. Hearing this, Raia starting cumming like a hurricane, her soft, smooth thighs trapping Dani between her legs. Careful not to crush the poor girl, Raia surrendered to waves of pleasure. Dani felt humiliated and terribly excited at being fucked in her ass for the first time, and was in a whirl of emotions and lust. Spent, Raia released Dani, and Lorena, pleased with the pleasure she witnessed, withdrew the toy from Dani's bottom.

After a long rest, Dani went off to her room to bathe, and Lorena and Raia took a shower together. "Oh, she's ready," said Raia. I can't wait for her debut at The Exchange." "Sure," teased Lorena, "As long as you don't wear the poor thing out before then!" Raia playfully splashed water at Lorena, and after their shower they went back to bed, where Raia evened the score by making sweet love to her friend.

The next evening...

*

The limousine passed through the wrought iron gates and onto the property, a distinguished and stately home secluded in the nearby hills. A manageable mansion, the building hosting The Exchange was not trying to impress, but rather to serve the owners. Everything about the property and the home exuded quality and relaxed comfort. Landscaping, lighting, the warm brick exterior, and especially the low-key and courteous (exterior only) security staff expressed the notion, "Welcome to a safe place of pleasure and shared discovery."

Lorena sat close to Danielle, their bodies warming each other. Her guide wore a long formal gown and understated but rich jewelry. Hair up, high heels, she would have dazzled on any red carpet with her stature, soft brown skin, and healthy fitness. Dani was also dressed to the nines, with a cocktail dress of diaphanous turquoise and gold that showed off her light tan, the skirt ending at mid-thigh. A pearl necklace, pearl earrings, and heels completed her ensemble, since she was not allowed any underwear. This caused the young woman equal parts anxiety and excitement, which was the point of course.

Just an hour earlier, Dani recalled her very intimate bath...

*

"Let me explain about The Exchange, Danielle," began Lorena, as she led her nude and delightfully shy friend to her bath. The cute blonde was soaped up from the neck down, and firmly cleansed methodically. No crevice or curve was spared exploration and invasion by the dominant woman's hands. "Ohh!" Dani exclaimed as Lorena inserted two fingers deep into the well-lubricated vagina. "My goodness, you are a tight one! You must have only dated boys of modest endowments. You must tell me someday about the times when they fucked you. But for another time."

"The Exchange is a private club with a very exclusive membership. We are all trusted friends, and everything that happens within the walls of The Exchange is for our own personal experience only. We have very strict rules, and the first is that consent is absolute. No one is ever forced to participate in anything. Of course, we sometimes pretend to resist and object, but that's part of the fun of course. You know, like you pretending to not want to be spanked."

Dani blushed profusely, knowing that Lorena was right. She had struggled and cried when spanked, but she knew it made her wet and lustful, especially with someone else watching.

"This is why we have a safe word, and it's the same for everyone: 'Strawberry.' All you have to do is say that word and everything being done to you stops immediately. You have complete control, and of course you can leave at any time. Just say so and you will be taken to my home, or anyplace else you prefer immediately. Understand?" Dani nodded.

"Another rule is that we do no harm. There are spankings and other punishments, but never any beatings, injuries, or serious pain. That's fine for others, but it's not our thing. We may go to extremes at times, but emotionally and psychologically, not physically.

"The events take place in the ballroom of what used to be a private estate. Usually about 30-50 people attend, and I think we will have a full house since I mentioned you would be featured and put through your paces as it were. Everyone was very excited when I described you. Now let's rinse you off and get you dressed."

Lorena toweled Dani off, patting each lovely part of the fresh, young blonde's body carefully. Lorena sat and inspected her, and finding her pleasing, had Dani do a turn. "Now spread your legs and open your sweet lips for me. That's right." Lorena softly tasted Dani's sex, teasing, licking, sucking on her firm clit. "Ahh...yes, please" Dani was becoming wetter and more aroused, and Lorena carefully calculated how far to go, running her hands all over the soft, flawless skin, teasing the nipples of her perfect small breasts. She so wanted to make the girl cum but stopped short, instead leaving her in a state of wanting more. "I hate it when you do this," pouted Danielle, pulling a face. "Well, how do you like this then?" and Lorena took Dani over her knees and smacked her pretty bottom and thighs for her attitude. "Ow! OK, I'm sorry! Ow!!"

"Here's your dress, Dani. No more backtalk or I'll get the paddle. I mean it."

Dani sulked and obeyed, slipping on the dress and stepping into her shoes. "Let's go," and Lorena took the chastised girl by the arm.

*

Entering the ballroom, Lorena told Dani, "The ladies' is right through there. Go pee." Dani obeyed, still feeling the effects of her spanking, and soon returned to a loveseat where Lorena waited. It faced what used to be a dance floor, but was now a stage of sorts, with some furniture, implements, and a large steel framework about ten feet square. Dani was fairly naïve, but could easily imagine a person being displayed there for the entertainment of the crowd.

Elegant and attractive guests were still arriving, and as she waited anxiously for the event to begin, and wondering what her part in it might be, Danielle thought back to times when she first began having feelings about being exposed, controlled, and manipulated...

*

Dani was a late bloomer. When she was 17 she looked 14, and boys avoided her like they would have avoided a middle schooler. She was shy, but had some nice friends, and most of them had boyfriends. She really didn't have much interest in the subject, and was bored when her girlfriends went on and on about this drama or that.

Then in her senior year she suddenly found herself with a truly hot little body, and more attention. Still, she only dated a little, and nothing really serious. But in gym class she got some interesting looks from some of the other girls, especially in the shower. This was the first time she experienced that powerful combination of anxiety and anticipation, and didn't know what to do with it, so she did nothing. One day just finishing her shower, her gym teacher stopped her to talk about trying out for tennis, about how the class was going, and if she could help her in any way. It wasn't obvious to Dani then, but now she knew that Miss Crowley was just making excuses to talk to her while she was naked. Nothing ever happened, but it made an impression.

And one time when the school year ended she and her friend Lacey went shopping for bikinis for the summer. Instead of trying them on at the stores, they brought back a dozen or so to Lacey's mom's house and went up to her room. As soon as they got there they spread them out over Lacey's bed and Lacey began to get undressed. "Which one is your favorite, Dani? I can't wait to see it on you? I like the blue and gold one!" Dani hadn't thought about getting naked, but didn't want to make a thing out of it. Besides, they had seen each other in gym class, so why is this different? So Dani took off all her clothes.

Just then, Lacey's mother knocked, and came right in. "Did you girls buy out the store?" she laughed. Dani was frozen, but Lacey was obviously comfortable being nude, and told her mom what she thought was her favorite. Her mom turned to Dani and asked her, and she picked one up. "Well, try it on then, let's see." The next 20 minutes was Dani and Lacey putting on and taking off bikinis, and mom giving her opinion. Only today did Dani think it was possible that Lacey's mother purposely wanted to see her undressed. And she did remember that it might have been a little exciting for her as well.

At Community College Danielle decided to try out for the tennis team, and so had to get a sports physical. The college nurse could do those at no cost, so she scheduled an appointment at the end of the school day. The office staff had left by then, but the nurse kindly stayed behind so Dani could submit the paperwork and try out. She was a middle-aged women with a European accent of some kind, and welcomed her into the exam room.

"Hello, Danielle. What a lovely name. I have a cousin called Danielle. This won't take long. Very pro forma, quite cursory. Just put your things on the chair and take a seat on the exam table. The gowns haven't come back from the laundry yet, but I need to see your entire body anyway, so no worries."

Surprised, Dani hesitated, then began to undress. Leaving her socks, bra and panties on, she sat on the table. "Oh, no, no, everything off! You Americans are so ashamed of your bodies. It's silly. Come on, I have to get home." So Dani removed her bra, pulled down her panties, and then took off her socks.

The nurse proceeded to test her reflexes, inspect her spine and posture, and had her stretch in several revealing ways. Having Dani lie back on the table, she told her to bring up each knee as far as she could to test flexibility. In the process it was clear that Dani's vagina had moistened during the exam. The nurse seemed not to notice, but after passing her for sports, she allowed Dani to dress while she signed the form. "You seem to be a very healthy young woman, Dani. Your body seems to be functioning quite well, and quite naturally" said the nurse, handing Dani the form, and looking her in the eyes. "Very normal for a girl your age."

So that was yet another time...

*

Back that The Exchange, Lorena and Dani waited to everyone else to arrive, Dani trying to keep her dress from exposing too much as she crossed her legs. Wistfully recalling those past incidents, Dani was daydreaming and becoming aroused again.

And then the lights dimmed and the stage lights came up.

What was a ballroom dance floor for the mansion is now a sort of stage, with flattering lighting, some furniture, several personal toys, and a large steel apparatus about 10 feet square. It features bars, hooks, loops, and appears to be quite sturdy. Dani can't help but think that people might be attached to it and displayed at times. She can't stop thinking about that.

There is also a curtained-off space. A rich, baritone male voice comes over the PA: "Welcome Exchange members and guests. Tonight's program consists of mostly guests, who have of course been vetted and who are the responsibility of their member sponsors. We greet them with our customary respect, affection, and support, in our environment of safety and security. As is our tradition, there are no names said."

From behind the curtain came a woman who many might have called a soccer mom. About 5'4", with short brown hair and an average build, she was undoubtedly very cute when she was 20, perhaps 15 years earlier. But the thing was, the years had been very good to her and she was also very cute now.

She moved into the light tentatively, and everyone could see why she was a bit reluctant. She wore only a bath towel. Pausing for a few seconds which seemed like minutes to her, she undid the towel and opened it. The audience made an approving noise, and someone said, "How lovely!" The woman dropped the towel, smiled and stood inspection, opening her legs and spreading her arms wide apart. She turned slowly in a full 360. When she finished she had tears in her eyes, and mouthed the words, "Thank you" to the crowd. Picking up her towel, she wrapped herself up and returned to the area behind the curtain. "Well done." Said another audience member.

*

Next, a middle-aged couple came out in bathrobes. Ordinary people you would pass on the street without a second thought, they disrobed and were nude. They turned to each other in a sweet and passionate kiss, embracing and touching their bodies. The kiss lasted awhile and became more intense, and when they parted the man was erect. The woman knelt and took him into her mouth, cupping his testicles. Rhythmically sucking on his penis, she sped up and slowed down, and his face was a portrait of pleasure and joy. She became excited as she stroked her pussy faster and faster, and the audience could hear her becoming lubricated. She got up, went to the steel framework, and bent over 90 degrees, grabbing a bar to steady herself.

Spreading her wide, the man entered her and she cried out with intense sensation as he began fucking her. He stroked and caressed her breasts and abdomen and he continued having his way. He pulled back, almost disengaging, teasing her cunt and making her demand that he ram her hard. As the pace accelerated they both neared climax. His left arm went around her middle as he drove home with power. Reaching around with his right hand, he found her wet clit, and she screamed as he fucked her harder and harder, while driving her wild with his hand. His animal sounds became louder as he was about to release, and in hearing him she came harder than she had ever experienced.