Deliciously Dominated Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waved back timidly. "Is mommy going to be okay, daddy?" she asked me from her place behind Riley.

"I think so," I said. "Mommy's just really tired, I think, so she's sleeping." I looked up at Jess. She nodded and moved to the stairs, Riley following.

"Kids," Jules said, getting their attention. "Are you hungry? Would you like something to eat?"

"Yes, ma'am," little Kaden said.

"Good," Jules said. "Why don't you come with me to the kitchen and I'll get you something to eat? We can introduce ourselves and you can tell me all about your adventure to come see your daddy. Okay?"

"Yes, ma'am," Krystal said and took Jules' hand, following her to the kitchen.

Kaden looked at me. "Go ahead," I said, and gently ushered him in that direction. "I'll look after your mom while you're gone." That seemed to satisfy him as he allowed Brittany to take his hand and head toward the kitchen, leaving me alone with Becca.

"Oh, my Becca," I whispered as I gently pushed a lock of her hair out of her eyes with my fingers. "What happened to you, baby?" She took a deep breath and her eyes fluttered weakly open. She looked around for a moment and started to rise to say something but I gently cut her off, reassuring her. "They're in the kitchen with Jules and Britt," I said. "They're safe and getting a bite to eat.

She relaxed then and looked up at me. Fresh tears pooled in her eyes. "I'm so sorry, Kaden," she whispered. "I was afraid."

"Shh," I said. "We can talk about that later. Here," I said as Jess came back into the room with her equipment, "let Jess take a look at you, okay?" She nodded weakly. I moved to the side to allow Jess to get to work.

Jess took Becca's vitals and after a few minutes, she turned to me in full doctor mode. "As far as I can tell, she's just weak from malnourishment and dehydration. I've got a bag of saline upstairs so I'll start an IV and get some fluids in her but I'm gonna want to take some blood when she's up for it to run some tests."

"What kind of tests?" I asked, concerned.

"Just some routine blood tests to make sure there's nothing more going on," she affirmed. She looked down at the now sleeping Becca. "What the hell happened to you baby girl?" she whispered.

Turns out that's all it was. Becca was extremely malnourished and dehydrated. Once Jess got some fluids in her, Becca started regaining her strength. She slept for a day and a half that first day. She woke up Monday morning feeling a bit better and Riley promised to look after her and the kids while the rest of us went to work. I only lasted a couple of hours though and decided to call it a day. I couldn't stop thinking about Becca and what she had dealt with. I needed answers so I figured I'd go home and have Riley take the kids to the park or something so I could talk to Becca. Arriving home, it turned out I didn't need to con Riley into doing anything with the kids.

"Hey, beautiful," I said, seeing Becca sitting up in the living room watching TV.

She smiled uncertainly back at me. "Riley took the kids to the store with her and for ice cream after," she explained when I looked around for them.

"Oh," I said. Yeah, real clever, Kaden. "So, do you feel up for some conversation?" I asked, lightheartedly.

She nodded. She looked like she was on the executioner's block. "Kaden, I-"

I put a hand up to stop her. She must have taken that as an angry response because she visibly winced when I did it, even though I was on the other side of the room. I approached her cautiously and sat down across from her. "First, I'm not angry with you, Becca," I reassured her. "Yeah, I have questions and I'm incredibly confused, but I'm not angry. So please don't think I'm going to fly off the handle and go on a tirade about you keeping my kids from me. Because that's not what I'm thinking."

"What are you thinking, then?" she asked, cautiously.

"I..." I sighed as I slumped in my chair. I took a long moment before I looked her in the eyes and responded. "Honestly, I don't know what to think. But I'm far from angry. I guess, deep down, I'm just glad that you're okay." She began to cry and I rushed to her side to hold her close to me. She melted into my embrace and I just held her as she wrestled with her emotions. "This seems familiar, huh?" I asked with a smile.

She chuckled through her tears and sniffled before replying. "I wasn't crying back then," she said, voice thick with emotion. When she was able to compose herself, she said, "I wanted to get pregnant." I stiffened slightly but didn't move away from her. "That's why I had sex with you so much in the days leading up to graduation," she explained, and it was like someone opened up a fire hydrant. She told me how she stopped taking her birth control pills two weeks before graduation. She told me she didn't want to leave and that me having multiple women didn't really matter to her. She told me how she was afraid of what I'd say if she revealed to me that she wanted my kids, so she distanced herself from me emotionally. "It broke my heart, but I was so afraid of what you'd do if you found out." After graduation, she moved to Maine, of all places. She didn't get a job in the legal field but worked as a waitress in a waterfront restaurant in Portland.

After the kids were born she cut ties with her family because they ostracized her for her life choices. She bounced around the country, doing odd jobs to make ends meet. She finally ended up back in Dallas a year ago. It was when she had nowhere else to turn that she started looking for me. Not that I was hard to find but she was homeless and had limited funds. Dallas was surprisingly indifferent when it came to a homeless single mother. The straw that broke the camel's back came when she started selling her body to feed her children. "Never vaginal," she had reassured me. "But pretty much anything else."

I cried at what she went through. "How did you find me?" I asked. "My address, I mean?"

"I was downtown by the courthouse yesterday," she explained. "I had already been by your office but you were already gone and the office was empty. I didn't know what else to do so I wrote your name on a piece of cardboard and held it up as I sat next to the steps. A kind old man stopped and asked me why I was looking for you. I was so weak and exhausted that I just looked at my kids and back to him. He gave me fifty bucks so I could feed the kids and get a ride to your place, then he gave me your address."

"I'm so sorry," I told her.

She looked up at me. "What for?"

I looked down into her eyes and gave her a forlorn smile. "For not making you comfortable enough to come and talk to me way back when," I said. "You would not have had to go through everything you went through if only I'd been supportive enough to-"

"Don't you dare," she said, cutting me off as she pulled away from me. "Don't you fucking dare vilify yourself for the choices I made, Kaden Cross!"

"But-" I protested but she cut me off. The vehemence in her tone caused me to shrink back from her slightly.

"No buts!" she said, her voice rising. "I made the decision to leave. I made the decision to get pregnant with your children. I made the decision to go it alone because I was scared of your reaction." She was crying now, tears spilling down her face as she continued. "I was the one that distanced myself from you even though I was falling in love with you. Me, Kaden. Not you. You had nothing to do with the choices I made so I'll be god damned if I'm going to allow you to try and rationalize this into something that you did wrong."

I threw up my hands in surrender. "Alright," I said. "It still doesn't change the way I feel about it, though."

"Maybe not," she countered. "But you better figure out a way to change the way you feel about it because none of what happened to me was in any way directly or indirectly your fault." She reached up and cupped my cheek as she softened her tone. "I did this to myself, Kaden."

"Why, though?" I asked in a whisper. "You knew I cared for you. At least I had a feeling you did. I loved you, too. No, I love you still. Not a day has gone by in the last five years that I didn't think about you."

"Oh, Kaden," she said lovingly as her bony hands cupped my cheeks. Using her thumbs she wiped away the tears that fell down my face. "Knowing you love me and believing it are two completely different things. Deep down I think I had known for a while that you loved me. But I didn't believe it, because how could you find room in your heart to love me when you had four other women more beautiful than me?"

"More beautiful than you?" I scoffed. "Impossible. I know it and more importantly, they know it, too. You're gorgeous, the most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes upon. They saw your beauty as well and were confident in the fact that they'd never be able to measure up to you and they were okay with that. They knew I'd still choose them just the same as I chose you. I love all five of you equally for the same and different reasons."

"You... really do still love me?" she said, fresh tears filling her eyes.

"Yes," I said through a lump in my throat.

She looked down for a moment then whispered so quietly I almost didn't hear, "I don't deserve your love."

I blinked. Then it was my turn to get angry. "That's the biggest load of horseshit I've ever heard," I exclaimed. She looked up at me in fear and surprise. "Everybody deserves to be loved, Becca, no matter what they've done; no matter how many times they feel they don't deserve it. Everyone, from the lowliest person on the street to the highest person in the echelon of society deserves to be loved. Hell even Satan himself deserves to be loved. He just has to be willing to accept it, as do we all."

She was looking down, chewing on her bottom lip as she thought about what I was saying. "I don't know if I can," she finally said in a hoarse whisper.

"Then stay," I said and she looked up at me with wide eyes. "Stay with me, with us, and I'll spend the rest of my life doing whatever it takes to make you feel like you deserve my love. I'll spend the rest of our lives making you feel wanted and desired and cherished and made to feel what love truly is."

"You... still want me to stay?" she asked. "Even though I lied to you? Kept your children from you? Betrayed you?"

"No," I replied. "I want you to stay because I love you... for who you are. No more; no less." I took her hands in mine as I looked into her eyes. "Stay? Please?"

She broke down again and sobbed. I pulled her into another embrace and held her as she fell asleep. When Riley and the kids got home, Becca woke up, still in my arms, and gave me a polite smile. As if the conversation never paused, she said, "I'll think about it, Kaden."

That was enough for me. "Hey, beautiful," I said as I stood and kissed Riley.

"What are you doing home, Daddy?" she asked.

I looked down at Becca. "Couldn't concentrate on work so I came home to talk," I replied.

"Did they behave themselves?" Becca asked Riley as she straightened in her seat.

"They're a handful, I'll admit," said Riley. "But no more than I could handle."

"Look what I got, Mommy!" Krystal rushed to her mom. "It's a donasoar!"

"Wow! Cool!" Becca said enthusiastically.

"I got a dragonfly," Kaden said, pushing past his sister to show his mom.

"Now that's a beautiful dragonfly, Kaden," Becca said. "Did you two have fun with mommy Riley?"

I looked quizzically at Riley, then at Becca who just smiled. "She took us for ice cream and I got a whole banana split all by myself!" Kaden gushed.

"Goodness," Becca replied, laughing. "Did you eat it all?"

"No," the little boy said, almost disappointed. "I got too full."

"I got Cookie Monster ice cream, Mommy!" Krystal gushed.

"You did?" Becca asked. "Was it good?"

"Uh-huh," Krystal said with an emphatic nod of her head. "It's blue, and has cookies and cream and chocolate chip and..." She scrunched up her little face as if trying to remember as she looked up at Riley. "What was the other one, mommy Riley?"

"Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough," Riley responded with a laugh.

"Yeah, that," Krystal said.

"Well, it sounds like you two are all hyped up on sugar," Becca said with a laugh. "Why don't you go in the backyard and play with your new toys? Daddy and Mommies need to talk for a bit. Okay?"

"Okay," Kaden said and took off for the backyard.

Krystal was hot on his heels and she yelled after him, "My donasaur is gonna eat your dragonfly!"

"Na uh!" Kaden responded over his shoulder. "He can't catch my dragonfly cuz he's fast!!"

I smiled fondly after my children until I felt a hand on my shoulder and another one taking my hand. "I missed out on so much," I mused, then looked down at Becca. She was blushing slightly. "I don't blame you, gorgeous. Just making a statement is all."

"Well, they're here now and you will never miss out on anything with them again," Riley said. When she looked down at Becca's slight frown, she looked back up at me. "Right?"

"We were just talking about that," I said. "I want her to stay. She doesn't think she deserves to."

"What!?" Riley exclaimed. She knelt in front of Becca and took her hands. "Honey, you deserve everything in life that's been denied you, whether by your own choosing or by life just being a crock of shit." Becca laughed slightly. "We love you. Just last night we were all talking about how glad we are that you've come home."

"Home?" Becca said.

"Home," Riley said. "I speak for the four of us when I say we're not letting you out of our sight, so you better get used to being here."

My phone took that moment to ring and I fished it out of my pocket. "It's Jess," I said as I answered it on speaker. "Hey, pet, I got Riley and Becca here."

"Good," she said. "I just got the results back from Becca's blood tests and everything looks good."

"But?" I asked, sensing there was more.

"Given her social activities in the last couple of months I'm recommending no sexual activity for at least six months," Jess said.

"Six months!?" Becca said.

"Sorry," Jess said. "Let me rephrase. No sexual activity with another human being. You can fuck yourself all you want."

"Okay," I said. "Why six months?"

"To make sure there are no STDs that pop up in the meantime," Jess answered.

"So, not even a handjob?" Becca asked, looking at my crotch.

"Safe enough, I suppose," Jess said. "As long as you thoroughly wash your hands before and after. And I mean that for the both of you." She laughed. "No transference of bodily fluids, though."

"Not even kissing!?" Becca whined.

"Not for at least a couple of weeks," Jess replied, sounding despondent.

"I might as well be the bubble boy," Becca said, grimacing.

"Cheer up, love," Jess said. "We'll have a party after your six months blood results come back clean and you can have all the sex your little heart desires. But if you end up having an STD and one of us gets it, I'll kick your ass, no matter how much I love you. Gotta run. Love you three. Bye!"

I hung up and poor Becca looked miserable. My phone rang again and it was Jules. "Hey, babe," I said when I answered.

"Where did you go, Daddy?" she asked. "You just left and didn't let me know."

"I'm sorry, baby," I said. "I couldn't stop thinking about Becca so I came home to talk."

"Oh," she said. "How is she?"

"She's, uh," I started to say. "Well, why don't I just let you find out for yourself?" I passed the phone to Becca and walked away to take a leak. I checked on the kids before I came back to the living room only to find Becca crying again, with Riley trying to console her. "What happened?" I asked Riley.

"She found out that Jules still loves her as well," Riley said, smiling. "She's just feeling a bit overwhelmed I think."

Becca gently extricated herself from Riley and held her arms out in my direction. "Skin to skin?" I asked as I began removing my clothes. When she nodded, Riley began helping her disrobe. "Keep her underwear on," I ordered the beautiful strawberry-blonde. "The bra can go, though."

"She's not wearing one anyway, Daddy," Riley said.

When we were naked, I lay down on my back on the couch and gently pulled Becca on top of me. Turning onto my side I wrapped her up completely with her back to the backrest of the couch and sighed heavily as I closed my eyes. She was so frail and bony that her hips dug into mine, but I ignored the discomfort. We both fell asleep in each other's arms a few moments later.

~ ~ ~ ~~~The End~~~ ~ ~ ~

Well, there you have it, everyone, the story of my sexual exploits and how I came to be the luckiest man alive. I mean, five women? Talk about taboo! Ah, well, c'est la vie, right? Oh, you want more? *sigh* Okay. If I must. I'll just fast forward to the present day. It's been a year since Becca came back home. She stayed, obviously, because this is a happy story and there are no sad endings to a happy story. Believe it or not, all six of us live together, and also, believe it or not, all five women are currently pregnant. You only met Jules and Britt earlier because Becca took the kids to the park and Jess and Riley wanted to tag along.

And now for the last scene in this story. After dinner a few weeks ago I called a family meeting. We put the kids in bed and I told them the story of Goldilocks and the three bears. No, not the kid's version, the real story of what happened. Kaden was horrified but Krystal was giddy, giggling with delight as she said, "That's the best story, ever, Daddy!" We kissed them goodnight and journeyed to the living room to talk.

"So," I had said. "I know that there's plenty of room in the house right now, but the more babies we have, the more crowded it's going to get."

"I'm only having two, Daddy," Jules piped up and the others of my subs and slaves chimed in their agreements.

I looked at Becca and she was blushing. "All I ever wanted was to be a mother, Kaden," she had said. "I never wanted to go to law school. I never wanted to do any of the things my god-awful parents made me do, though I'm glad I went because I never would have met my wonderful family if I hadn't." Her smile radiated the love she has for us as she looked at each of us in turn. "Two more for me as well. Maybe three. We'll see how I feel after number four." She shrugged noncommittally.

"Whew!" Jess exclaimed with a grin. "Better you than me. I might be done after this one. I already feel like a bloated cow and I'm barely out of the first trimester."

"Well, you're the most beautiful bloated cow I've ever seen, then," Riley piped up with a grin and kissed her softly on the cheek.

"Bitch," Jess said, playfully bumping Riley's shoulder with hers.

"Whore," Riley shot back, but the two were all smiles for each other.

"My point is," I interjected, steering the conversation back to the topic at hand. "We're eventually going to need more space. I was thinking that you all could... I don't know... move into our room." I looked at Jules and her eyes took on a delighted sheen.

Brittany whined. Yes, she still does that from time to time because she knows it makes me happy. I nodded. "I don't mind, Master," she said with a smile. "I spend most of my nights in there anyway."

"How would we all fit in your bed?" Jess asked. "I know it's pretty big, but even being a king, it's still too small for us all."

"Easy," I said, grinning from ear to ear. "We get a bigger bed."

"Ooh, I've heard of this friggin' huge bed!" Riley exclaimed.

"Alaskan King," Jules said, grinning.

"No," Riley countered.

"Double King," I interjected and held up my tablet with a picture of a bed a hundred and fifty-two inches wide by eighty inches long. "It's just shy of thirteen feet wide. That's plenty of room to accommodate the six of us."