Deliciously Naked Ch. 05

Story Info
Captured, stripped naked, molested and forced to lick pussy.
7.2k words
4.62
55.5k
39
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,926 Followers

Official Disclaimer: All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older. No cheerleaders were harmed in the writing of this story.

* * *

It was October the first and Elizabeth, Lexi, Sidney, and I were getting an early start on our Halloween costumes. We were at Stephen's, which didn't sell Halloween costumes as such. They sold boots, bodysuits, leotards, corsets, wigs, gloves, eyeliner, body paint and lots of other accessories that a savvy costume-designer could assemble to make a costume far superior to the ones sold already assembled.

I was going as the Black Widow and I had very nearly found everything I needed to put my costume together. I had a black body stocking, black leather boots, black, fingerless gloves and even a gun belt with thigh holsters that looked remarkably like the one Scarlett Johansson wore in the movie. The main thing I was still looking for were realistic-looking props I could carry around in my gun holsters.

Elizabeth was still on the fence about her Halloween costume. The easiest thing would be to dress up as Gamora, from the Galaxy of the Guardians movies.

"The problem is, do I really want to coat fifty percent of my body in green body paint?" Elizabeth asked. "Painting it on will be hard enough. Can you imagine all the time and effort that's going to go into washing all of that body paint off?"

"I could help wash it off," I volunteered, "even if some of the paint gets into tight cracks and crevasses."

That sold her on the idea of going as Gamora. With my assistance, washing it off would probably be the most enjoyable part of Halloween. With that settled, Elizabeth changed the subject.

"I told Sidney about our lesbian sex games," Elizabeth informed me in hushed conspiratorial tones. "She wants to join us the next time you and I do something kinky together."

"What?" I gasped. "What you and I do is supposed to be a secret! Why do you keep telling people?"

A wicked smile spread across Elizabeth's face, and she replied, "One of your main kinks is for clothed women to ogle you and sexually objectify you while you're naked. And the more women there are to ogle you, the more naked you'll feel. I want to build up a large enough group of dominant women to ogle you so I can have an entire crowd surrounding you. I want you to be overwhelmed."

I felt both outraged and sexually excited at the same time. Elizabeth kept making decisions like this without getting my permission first, but the truth was I felt feverishly hot, and I felt a throb down in my sex at the idea of a crowd of women ogling me as I stood there naked. Sidney had always been a kind, congenial friend. Being sexually objectified by her would feel like a violation of our friendship, but it would also be deeply thrilling.

Sidney had a heart shaped face with full, kissable lips, dark, wavy hair, dark piercing eyes and a fit, lithe body with smallish, perky boobs and a beautifully toned ass.

She was very congenial and easy to befriend, but she had spent much of the eleventh grade dating a boy named Willie Loomis, so I naturally assumed that she was straight. I never even considered the possibility that she might be into girls.

Now the thought of being naked and submissively allowing her to examine every inch of my naked body while she was respectably clothed prompted a powerful erotic heat between my legs.

"She's a 4 on the Kinsey scale," Elizabeth added, smiling at the distracted, puzzled expression on my face.

Alfred Kinsey developed a scale that he used to express a person's overall balance of heterosexuality and homosexuality. The scale ranged from 0 to 6, with 0 being completely heterosexual and 6 completely homosexual.

If Sidney rated a 4 on the Kinsey scale, that meant she was attracted to both boys and girls, with girls narrowly beating out boys for preference.

* * *

Elizabeth knew a lot more about my friends than I imagined! Despite my doubts about including Sidney in our games, I was still exited at the prospect of being objectified and used by her. Elizabeth soon formulated a plan that involved me being used and objectified at the cabin in the woods where we'd played kinky lesbian femdom games before. Elizabeth, Lexi, and Sidney would be the dominant lesbians. I'd be the submissive one who would get tied up and sexually abused.

Elizabeth drove us out to the cabin in the woods. It belongs to Lexi's parents, so of course Lexi was there. Also, Lexi loves to see me naked and helpless, another reason she was there.

Lexi's sister, Nikki also likes to see me naked, so I thought for certain that she'd be there too. She wanted to be, Lexi explained apologizing on her behalf, but she had to attend a lecture on campus. Something about the psychological impact of racism.

"She has to take notes," Lexi explained. "She's trying to get her doctorate, so she's super-serious about acing this class."

"A psychology class?" I asked.

"Yep."

"She's getting a degree in psychology?"

"That's the plan," Lexi confirmed.

I found that revelation pretty Elizabeth had already managed to come up with some remarkably humiliating ways to abuse me and expose my naked body. But if Nikki got a PhD in psychology, she would surely be able to come up with wickedly humiliating ideas that would leave Elizabeth's ideas in the dust.

Anyway, with those social niceties out of the way, Elizabeth started to explain the rules of the game we would be playing.

"First of all, Scarlett is going to change out of her clothes and into a cheer uniform, not the one she normally wears, but a uniform that's blue and white with red piping, like the cheerleaders wear over at Ellen Pleasant High School. I've got a uniform in the cabin in her size."

"Why not let's head inside and get her dressed while you finish telling us all about what we'll be doing," Sidney interrupted. "That way we can get started sooner."

We went inside, and Elizabeth showed me the cheer uniform.

"After she changes," Elizabeth resumed, too excited to be upset at the interruption, "she'll head into the woods towards the lake. There's a sash tied on one of the trees out there, the exact same colors as the uniform she'll be wearing."

Elizabeth was very thorough. She'd provided not just a skirt and top, but shocks, shoes, a bra, and panties too. I had to strip completely naked, while all my friends watched, in order to change into my new outfit.

"Isn't this a little extreme?" I asked. "Why did you think it was necessary to change into a different bra and panties?"

"Oh, there's a good reason for that," Elizabeth countered.

She gave me a moment to think about that, then went back to explaining the game. "Once you get the sash, your goal is to bring it back to the cabin. If you accomplish that goal, you win, and we'll each give you twenty-five dollars in cash. However, Lexi, Sidney and I have our own goal. Ours is to grab you before you can bring the sash back to the cabin, wrestle you to the ground, and rip your clothes off. If we succeed in doing that, you become our slave for the day."

"Oh, this is gonna be fun!", I murmured as my face flushed red with heat. My emotions spiked, swirling in an intense cocktail of excitement and terror. What a sexual thrill it would be to be wrestled to the ground and stripped naked by my friends. Furthermore, we would be out on public land. Absolutely anybody could wander through this forest and discover us while we were playing our game. It would be utterly humiliating if some random hiker or bird watcher were to wander in on me while I was naked and pinned to the ground. And in a twisted sort of way, that too would be a huge turn on.

Yeah, I'm complicated. Even I don't even understand myself sometimes.

After everyone was ready and clear on the rules, I set out towards the lake, in search of the sash. As I was walking away. I heard Sidney ask Elizabeth, "Is she so happy because she thinks she's going to win?"

"Maybe, but I think she'll enjoy losing even more."

"Seriously?"

"Just watch and learn," Elizabeth replied. "You'll figure it out."

As I headed out, I pictured my three friends following me, seeking out hiding places so they could ambush me once I found the sash. There was no shortage of old -growth trees they could hide behind.

My friends could be anywhere, I imagined, waiting to catch me, preparing to wrestle me to the ground and strip me naked.

I found the sash about a hundred yards away from the cabin. I stood there for almost a minute, adrenaline surging through my body, as I examined every tree, every shadow, every patch of weeds, every fallen log I listened intently as I looked back towards the cabin. No matter how hard I looked or listened, I couldn't detect any sign of my friends in the forest. I knew they were out there. After silently listening for what seemed like forever, I heard several birds making a variety of bird sounds, but nothing that sounded like Elizabeth, Lexi, or Sidney.

Since I couldn't tell where they were hiding, I took off at a sprint. I figured if I ran fast enough, it might not matter where they were located. I have exceptionally strong legs, excellent coordination and balance and almost superhuman endurance- I can run like a greyhound. Maybe I reasoned I could run fast enough to evade all three of my friends no matter where they were located.

I sprinted in the general direction of the cabin, and immediately established, as I suspected, that my friends were using the trees as cover. Sidney jumped out from behind a tree just as I was running past it. She reached out to grab me, but I darted away and pushed myself to run even faster.

I put some distance between myself and Sidney, but then Lexi popped out from behind a tree and joined the chase. As I concentrated o evading the chasers behind me, I failed to notice Elizabeth emerge from her hiding place and stand in front of me. I ran right into her.

Strong arms grabbed me around my waist and within a moment, either Sidney or Lexi, I couldn't tell which, had grabbed me by the leg. I struggled, but by then all three women had me caught in their strong hands. They held onto me easily and wrestled me to the ground.

I'm strong, flexible, and energetic. If it had been just one woman grappling with me, I'm sure I could have squirmed free outnumbered three to one, it didn't matter how much I struggled. If I pulled free from Lexi, Sidney and Elizabeth still had a grip on me. If I pulled free from Sidney, Elizabeth and Lexi would have their hands all over me in an instant.

"Ugh," I grunted as hands wrapped around my waist, tightly gripped my legs, twisted my arms behind my back. And then they began to rip my clothes off.

Lexi tore off my shoes and socks and tossed them into the woods. Sidney unzipped my skirt and yanked it off my hips. I kicked and struggled, but within seconds she got it all the way down my legs and past my ankles.

Elizabeth grabbed my panties and pulled them up tightly, wedging them painfully between my delicate labia. She gave my ass a couple of hard spanks, then tore the stitching and ripped the shredded panties completely off my pelvis.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Aaahhh!" I gasped inarticulately as I was forcibly stripped.

As I rolled around on the ground and struggled against my opponents, they grabbed me in all of my private places, including my bare buttocks and my shaved pubic area. Their hands gripping my naked body so intimately and so fiercely, triggered intense sensations of arousal. My heart pounded, my sex throbbed, and I squealed with excitement as I was pinned helplessly to the ground.

Elizabeth twisted my arm behind my back and forced my wrist up high near my shoulder blades- I grunted and struggled, but she had made me effectively helpless. Even the most minor struggles made it feel as if my shoulder was going to be dislocated, so I ceased struggling and allowed Elizabeth to do whatever she wanted to me. Being helpless made my body thrum with dark, feverish sexual energy and I lost the will to resist. Being naked, helpless and sexually abused out in the woods was intensely stimulating for me. It was so much like some of the sexual fantasies I had written in my notebook, and I allowed myself to be swept into the fantasy.

"You're quite a sprinter," Sidney confessed, "but you're not the only one."

"And she's outnumbered," Lexi added.

I was pinned face-down. Lexi and Sidney held my legs tight in their strong hands, spreading me ridiculously far apart while Elizabeth kept my arm twisted painfully behind my back.

"You cheated!" I accused petulantly. "You never said anything about three against one!"

I felt a sudden sting as Lexi smacked my naked butt cheeks three or four times and responded, "It's called teamwork! We're all on the same cheer squad! We've been told dozens of times that we can accomplish more as a team than we can as individuals!"

I gasped and pretended to struggle even harder against my tormentors, but the truth was that I was having the time of my life. It was such an erotic thrill for me to be stripped naked, forced down to the ground, grabbed, squeezed, groped, pried open and made helpless by strong vigorous women with nefarious intent.

I lifted my hips up off the ground and wriggled my buttocks in a shameless manner, well aware of how my shaved pubes were on display. I had been pinned to the ground and stripped naked. I was enjoying what they'd done to me so far, but I wanted them to take things to the next level.

Out of breath and exhausted from my struggles, I went limp and allowed my opponents to molest my body in any manner they saw fit. It didn't take long for them to take advantage of my lack of resistance and within moments I felt fingertips between my thighs, brushing across the swollen folds of my pubic lips.

Stripped naked, pinned to the ground, my breath came in excited gasps, and I squealed inarticulately as two demanding fingers forced their way past my pubic lips and thrust themselves deep into my sex. I squirmed reflexively and tried to close my legs together, but the women holding me down made certain my legs remained apart.

I felt helpless and vulnerable as my pussy was probed. I was physically incapable of stopping them with my arm incapacitated and my legs forced pornographically apart.

"Aaahhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaaahhhhh!" I cried out as I was impaled on strong, brazen fingers. The erotic pulsing in my vagina became more intense as those fingers explored my moist interior. I gasped and panted as I was forced to the edge of orgasm.

"I always thought you were so cute and innocent," Sidney laughed as I savored the experience of being raped while naked and helpless, "but no, you're more of a slut than I am! You're a sneaky, sexual deviant!"

"I am not a sexual deviant!" I cried out petulantly. "I'm just an ordinary teenage girl with a healthy sex drive!"

Passions were high all around. I panted as my sex throbbed insistently. I squirmed my hips, I was certain that the fingers probing me would bring me to a screaming orgasm within moments, but before that could happen the fingers were withdrawn from my needy sex and Sidney said, "Let's turn her over."

The three of them flipped me over, Sidney climbed on top of my naked body. She squeezed and kneaded my naked breasts. My heart pounded with excitement as I was groped by my friend as she brought her face up to mine and kissed me on the lips.

"Mmmffffffffff," I moaned as she kissed me warmly and worked her tongue into my mouth. A sensation of delicious, helpless arousal washed over me. I was being groped and kissed and there wasn't a damn thing I could do to stop it. I was naked and at Sidney's mercy and excited beyond my wildest fantasies.

Sidney broke from the kiss. I panted and Sidney and she favored me with a seductive smile. I smiled back and felt feverish with lust. I made a sound that was halfway between a sigh and a whimper and the next thing I knew, Sidney got up and Elizabeth lifted me off the ground.

With had her strong right hand clamped on both my wrists she forced me to rise and lift my arms up high over my head.

I felt my face burn hot as blood rushed to my face, as Elizabeth forced me to turn around, allowing Lexi and Sidney to view my naked body from multiple angles.

"We captured her together, so we all get to have fun playing with her," Elizabeth announced with a melodramatic flair. "Who gets her first?"

My heart began to beat triple fast as Lexi and Sidney advanced on me. I felt my pubic lips growing thick together, felt my juices leaking out at the junction where the lips pressed against each other.

My naked body was defenseless and exposed. I felt a surge of terror mixed with excitement as Sidney reached for me. She sank her thumbs into the tender flesh of my underarms, held me tightly and pulled me away from Elizabeth.

While Sidney gripped me tightly, Lexi took up position behind me. She slid her hand between my thighs and thrust her fingers into me, impaling my vagina, forcing my swollen pubic lips apart. I rode those fingers lasciviously as Lexi thrust into me again and again. Sinful pleasure exploded between my legs and a wordless, orgasmic scream escaped my lips.

My boisterous outburst must have carried halfway across the forest. I could just imagine how many hikers and birders heard my scream of carnal passion. I felt mortified that dozens of people in the forest now knew a woman had just reached sexual climax and some of them might be curious enough to come looking for her.

Sidney lowered me to the forest floor and ordered me to kneel, then pushed my knees apart. She placed her hands underneath my breasts and began enthusiastically sucking on my erect nipple.

As she worked her mouth on my nipple, I arched my back and thrust my breasts out. Sidney fed herself vigorously on my right breast, sucking hard as her tongue flicked with rising ardor over my hard, swollen nipple.

Lexi's mouth took my other breast and as I pressed against the mouths that suckled me, my pussy throbbed again. I had just climaxed, but my loins were already pulsing with excitement a second time. already. Elizabeth grabbed my inner thighs and spread my legs even, until my pubes nearly touched the ground.

The mouths stimulating my nipples created a delicious tingling sensation that began in my erect, pink nubs and traveled in waves across my entire body. I moaned as the tingling sensations triggered an energetic pulsing in my loins.

I whimpered, I felt thrilled, and terrified, as all three women took possession of my naked body. Hands were all over me. My arms were held, my hands were forced behind my back, I couldn't have protected my breasts from those eager mouths, no matter how desperately I might have wanted those mouths removed.

Then Sidney stood up and removed most of her clothes. When she was naked from the waist down, she pushed her pelvis into my face. I lapped at her pubes before working her swollen labia apart and working my tongue inside her. Her sexual juices tasted salty with hints of something exotic. I explored her moist interior as much as I could with my tongue and felt a deep sense of pride when I heard her moan.

With my arms were helplessly pinned behind my back, I was forced to eat Sidney's pussy and of course, my feelings of helplessness added immensely to my excitement. The wet throbbing in my loins as my tongue worked its magic inside my friend's vagina gave away all my secrets.

I licked all around, pulling back now and then to lick her swollen clitoris. Eventually I took her clit into my mouth and sucked on it like a hard candy. Sidney proceeded to emit a series of lusty cries that could be heard a mile away. Surely, anyone who heard her screams would know they were the sounds of a woman in the throes of orgasm. They sounded so emphatically female and so utterly carnal.

Schlank
Schlank
2,926 Followers