"Deliver Me"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl of his dreams disappeared just as suddenly as she appeared.

He was determined to fuck her the next time he saw her, even if it killed him.

~~~

She was determined to fuck him the next time she saw him, even if it killed her.

Or even if she had to throw that cell phone of his out the window, she added as she tossed her toy and the box of pens onto the couch. She exhaled heavily, feeling more sexually frustrated than she had ever felt her life. Jessie wasn't the kind of girl who warmed up to any guy with a great body and a nice cock. The fact that she wanted to straddle him and have her way with him the instant she met him was huge. It pretty much never happened, which was why she was so determined to make the fantasy a reality. Would they end up getting married? She laughed at the thought. Would they start dating? She wasn't sure. Would they go out on at least one date? Jessie hoped so. Would they fuck? Hell-the-fuck-yeah! She laughed at her hyphenated declaration. Corey was definitely interested in doing her. Hard cocks don't lie! But before they could get down and dirty, she had to ensure that he'd be back. That meant placing another Amazon order...

Jessie busied herself with getting settled into her new home. The two days she had to wait for her order to arrive passed more quickly than she had feared. Her iPhone chimed to alert her to an incoming text message. Her package was on the truck and out for delivery. Finally! She took a deep breath, gave herself a mental pep talk, and then dashed upstairs to prepare for the big event. If he didn't fuck her this time, she was going to give up sex for good. Nah, that's a lie... But damn, it'd be tempting. If she couldn't get the guy to do her when she was basically throwing herself at him, well, something was seriously wrong.

She rummaged through her drawers and closet, looking for the perfect attire. So many decisions! Should she wear panties, yes, or no? And if so, what kind? Which color? Should she wear clothing, lingerie, a sexy bra and panty set? Jessie regretted having worn her silk robe for Corey already. On one hand, it left a lot to the imagination since it offered good coverage of her body. On the other, it was thin enough that he'd be able to see her erect nipples, and given the nature of a robe, she could position it so more of her body was "accidentally" exposed. She let out a sigh. The robe sounded great, and she would have been tempted to wear it again, except that if it didn't get her fucked the first time, what made her think the second time would be any different? God, she was sounding desperate. Desperation isn't sexy, she reminded herself. Okay, she needed to commit. He would be there any minute...

Jessie was going for broke. She decided to wear her sexy, lacy black bra and panty set. It showed off her assets nicely, she decided, as she held the items up for one last look. She went in her bathroom to freshen up and slip into the skimpy getup. She placed Trixie in the hall bath downstairs so she couldn't escape, unlocked the front door, and then ran over to the couch. Now to choose a position... When she called out to have him bring the delivery inside, she wanted him to find her simply irresistible. There again, there was a fine line between looking sexy and desperate. Should she spread her legs, or cross them seductively, for example. She tried out different poses on the couch, trying to find something that said, "Come fuck me," as opposed to, "Hey, I'm throwing myself at you!" Nothing seemed to feel just right. As much as she hated to admit it, she was going to have to wing it. She fidgeted and shifted continuously as she waited for the doorbell to ring. The bell sounded just moments later.

"Hey, Corey," she called out from the couch. "Can you bring the package in here, please? I'm sort of tied up..."

"Yeah, sure thing." He opened the door, took five steps in, and stopped dead in his tracks. His eyebrows lifted in confusion. He drank in the sight of her sleek, lace-clad body and smiled in appreciation. What the hell was she doing? "You look..." His voice trailed off. You look like I could ravish you right here, right now.

"Sexy?" she supplied hopefully.

He nodded in agreement, nervously shifting his weight from one foot to the other, and back again. He set the box down on the coffee table, unsure of what to do next.

She sat up, slid to the far end of the couch, and patted the cushion next to her in an invitation to sit.

He complied, keeping a hefty amount of distance between the two of them. What the fuck was wrong with him? He thought he wanted to fuck her more than anything, yet there she was, sitting right next to him, looking all sexy, and he was frozen.

"I really wanna suck you off," she purred, looking down at his lap before staring deeply into his eyes. She slid closer to him and ran a hand up his thigh, pausing just before she reached his cock. "Will you let me do that? Will you let me suck you off?"

Her words alone damn near made him hard. He nodded, almost imperceptibly.

Her face brightened. "It's okay to touch, you know..." She glanced down at her chest, as if giving him permission to touch her tits. When he failed to move, she took his hand and placed it on the boob closest to him. She heard a sharp intake of air. Ah, he lives! She played with the button on his slacks before she freed him. Jessie had wanted to feel him in her mouth ever since the day that damn cell phone cut their adventure short. Today, the stupid phone was still in his truck, right where it belonged. She didn't want to do anything to cost Corey his job, but they had crazy-intense chemistry. She was certain he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

Jessie admired his magnificent cock. It appeared even larger than it was that day in the truck.

"Do-do you always dress like this when you're home alone?" he asked nervously, taking in the view of her in the lacy black bra and skimpy panties. Was it a thong? Christ. He was majorly hot for her, and suddenly just being next to her made him lose fifty IQ points and the ability to speak like even a semi-literate human. He rubbed his thumb over her lace-covered nipple, watching it grow with each pass.

"Only when I'm waiting for you..." She winked and reached out to wrap her hand around his long, thick dick.

"So sexy," he managed, already breathless.

She crawled onto the floor, pulled his pants to his ankles, and positioned herself between his legs. With one hand stabilizing the base and the other cupping his balls, Jessie traced the outline of his head with her tongue. She smiled at his soft moan of approval. "Do you like that, Corey?"

The sound of his name coming from her delicate pink lips intensified his desire for her. He put his hand behind her head and gently pulled her toward him. Put me in your mouth. Now. She blew on the wet tip of his cock, making him shudder, and then took him inside her mouth, little by little. The feel of her around him was intoxicating. He enjoyed every lick and suck she lavished on him, but his conscience reminded him that he was on the clock. No matter how much he wanted it, this couldn't last forever. He placed a hand on each of her elbows, and directed her to lie back on the couch. Fuck the clock. He was going to get her good and ready, and then pound her pussy until they collapsed, panting. He ran his hand over the lace front of her panties. She wiggled under his touch. With one fluid motion, he removed the skimpy garment and settled between her thighs.

She grabbed his hand as moved it up her leg. "Fuck me!" It was more of a command than a suggestion.

He felt bad that he hadn't yet pleasured he. He longed to taste her and run his tongue around her clit.

As if sensing his hesitancy, she repeated herself. "Fuck me!"

"But I want to make sure you're rea—"

She lifted her head to make eye contact. "Are you really gonna make me beg for it? I mean I'm not above doing so, but jeez..."

He laughed softly, and with that, buried himself inside her. She gasped at the way his sizable cock filled her up. He felt so good! Their hips rocked and bucked to maximize contact. Long, passionate kisses heightened their arousal. Jessie dug her nails into his shoulders as he drove them to the brink. Little cries of ecstasy filled the air with each thrust. Corey's forehead glistened with the sweat of impending orgasm as he drove himself faster and deeper into her. He leaned in close to her ear and in between ragged breaths whispered, "Cum hard for me, girl!"

That took her over the edge. "Oh my God!" she cried, digging her nails even deeper into his flesh. Corey grunted as he came inside her. She loved feeling the weight of him as he laid on top of her, spent. Jessie smiled as she felt his heart beat against her chest.

"Fuck." Corey groaned as he started to get up. "I'm so sorry," he apologized as he pulled up his pants. "I hate that it has to be this way..."

Jessie smiled up at him as she ran a finger along her lips, swollen from his kisses. "I wish we could stay here forever, but we both knew you'd have to go back to work when we started this."

"I know, I know," he grumbled as he put on his shoes.

"Wait!" Jessie stood up and headed over to the tiny kitchen. He admired the view of her tight ass as she walked. She was still wearing her bra. What a waste. Next time he was determined to give her chest the attention it deserved. She grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and handed it to him. "You're gonna need this," she grinned.

He smiled in gratitude. "I'd better go," he said reluctantly. He twisted the cap open, took a sip of cold water, kissed her quickly on the cheek, and then left.

She hugged herself in the middle of her kitchen, replaying the steamy encounter in her head. The whole thing was kind of a mind fuck for her. She barely knew the guy, yet she spent every waking moment thinking of him, fantasizing about fucking him, and orchestrating ways to see him. Normally she had to connect with a guy's personality before she'd even consider having sex with him, but something was different about Corey. Very different.

Jessie distracted herself by cleaning house. Her first impulse was to hop on to Amazon and order something else so she could guarantee seeing Corey again, but she thought better of it. She needed to wrap her mind around what was happening. Every other relationship she had had started with a shared sense of humor, common interests, etc. With Corey, it was about sex, plain and simple. She had no idea if he even had a sense of humor, and she sure as hell didn't know what he was into in terms of interests.

She cleaned out her fridge, ran a load of dishes, threw in some laundry, and vacuumed the living room, but even that wasn't enough to get her mind off of him. The sex was great, he was sweet and respectful, so what was the problem?

The doorbell rang, yanking her back to the real world. It was too late to be Corey...who could it be? She opened the door to find a vase of flowers on the doormat. A silky ribbon held a small envelope against the vase. She picked it up, anxious to read the note. She put the flowers on the coffee table, grabbed the note, and fell onto the couch. With a deep breath, she tore into the envelope.

"Hey, Jessie! I'd love to take you out to dinner, and then fuck you for dessert 😉. Here's my number. Call me if you're interested 😊. -C"

She picked up her iPhone, punched in his number, and typed: "Yes, please!"

12