Deliveries Delayed

Story Info
Didn't make it far on my lunch run, but I'm glad.
4.3k words
4.59
2.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took forever for winter to finally give way to spring, and even though the wind has been ferocious, the temperatures have been warm enough for me to lace up my running shoes and get out for a few miles on my lunch breaks each day. Since working from home, I've been getting some good training in, but I sprained my ankle today. Normally, I would simply blurb about this in my training log and get on with my recovery, but the circumstances are so wild that I need to write it all down in this longer form to capture every detail for later. This, therefore, is the full story of today's unlikely ankle sprain and why I am glad it happened.

I set off from the front porch and made it to the end of my street and around the corner when I saw a parcel delivery truck stopped few hundred meters away at the top of the hill. I don't normally see this truck on my lunch run, but I supposed the route or driver changed. These jobs have turned over a lot since pandemic lockdown, so I didn't think much of it other than to watch carefully for cars coming in either direction as I approached. It was indeed a new delivery driver who started to step down from the open driver's side sliding door and into the street, and I started a gentle swerve into the street to give her plenty of space. In the next couple of seconds, so many things happened that it will take me a moment to transcribe them all...

The first thing I noticed was that she was tall - not quite two meters, I'd say. Her uniform shorts were cuffed to shorten them, which elongated her legs as they balanced her on the ground. I didn't know if she heard my footfalls as she was leaning into the truck, so I slowed my pace slightly so as not to startle. The wind gusted as she fully emerged from the truck with a stack of boxes in her arms, however, and wisps of loose brown long hair caught the wind from under her cap and obscured her vision. She turned to carry the boxes directly across my path, so I started to pull up and let her pass. The small package on top of the stack teetered and she shuffled to balance everything underneath it, but directly toward me as I tried to slam the brakes on my stride. My shoes ground noisly against the pavement just as her hair cleared her vision. Once she saw me, we both grunted a form of the word "oops." I shifted onto my right foot to clear her path as the boxes in her arms began to tumble, and she moved in the same direction. My right foot slipped as I tried to plant it and move back to my left just as the small, lightweight box on the top of the stack fell to the ground. My left foot caught the corner of the box, which crumpled.

I felt a pop or a snap and an instant later, the other boxes and the delivery driver were collapsed on top of me in the middle of the street. The next moment, I felt a dull but intense pain in my left ankle.

"I'm so sorry," I groaned.

"Holy shit, no I'm sorry," The delivery driver exclaimed as she lifted herself up. "I didn't see you there!" Her voice was a dulcid soprano.

"Are you okay?" We asked each other in unison. She paused for an answer longer than I did.

"Yeah, I," I began, moving the boxes aside and lifting myself up on my arms. I looked at my ankle, and noticed that it was road rashed and starting to swell and bruise. "No, actually, I think I..."

"Holy shit, your ankle!" She exclaimed as she knelt down and tossed the crumpled box aside.

I looked up and down the road to make sure no cars were coming from either direction. When I turned back toward her, I had a view directly down the lapels of her uniform as she knelt over my ankle.

"Can you move it?" she asked, looking up at me. The wind swirled between us and tossed her hair past her brown eyes full of concern.

I shook my head. My ankle was stiff and thrumming painfully.

"Hold on a sec." She stood up and moved the boxes out the street to the side of the delivery truck. "Can you stand up without putting any weight on it? Here, I'll help you."

I sat up and put my right foot beneath me as she stooped to put her shoulder under my left arm. As she lifted us up, I carefully bent my left knee to lift my ankle up and back. When my right leg was fully extended and bearing weight, I felt my left side continue to lift up. She was definitely very tall, and I'm only just shy enough of average height to have been self-aware of it a handful of times over the years.

"Easy, easy," she said, "Let's hop you over to the truck." She led me - carried me, mostly - to the open driver's side sliding door where she sat me down.

I carefully lifted my left foot up to unlace my shoe, and it looked as though I had a bulbous, purpling softball where my ankle was supposed to be.

"I have a first aid kit with an ace bandage," she said, wincing at the sight of my ankle, "and maybe an ice pack. I'll check." The wind gusted as she walked around to the passenger side of the truck and returned with the first aid kit. She knelt down, opening it and pulling out the roll of ace bandage. I reached for it. "No, no," she said, "let me."

I nodded and leant back slightly, inadvertently staring back down the front of her uniform as she unrolled the bandage. Her modest breasts jiggled as she struggled to drape the loose end over my ankle to gently begin the wrap, but the wind blew the loose end every which way.

"Fuck it," she grunted after a few moments, "let's get out of this wind." I felt lame and a little guilty sitting there helplessly as she fussed over my ankle, but I was also dumbstruck with fascination at this woman, her incredible body, and the transfixing energy she exuded.

She grabbed the boxes from the street, tossed them over my head into the back of the truck, then squeezed past me. I turned my head to follow her, awkwardly trying to shift my body around to pull myself up, but I felt her lift up from my arms. "Just get your ankle," she said, crouching, "I've got the rest of you. We'll sit you on this box."

I settled on top of the box and leaned backward slightly, taking care to leave my left ankle dangling while propping myself against the inside of the truck with my right leg. She leaned over me to pull the door closed, and I got the closest view yet of her chest. The last tendrils of wind swirled in through the door as it closed, and I was overcome with the aroma of coconut mixed with something gently floral just as my eyes adjusted from the bright daylight to the ambient light coming into the back of the truck through the windshield. She pushed and pulled the door to make sure it had latched all the way closed, and once again her breasts jiggled directly in my face. I was momentarily unaware of any pain, but when the throbbing, dull stiffness in my ankle returned, I was suddenly aware that in my reclined position and with an intoxicating femininity before me, my dick had begun to awaken. I realized that in my running shorts, there would be no chance of concealing it.

As she returned to crouch in front of me, she took off her cap, set it on the floor to kneel on, and tied her hair back with the hair band on her wrist. "I'm so sorry about this," she reiterated, "does it hurt?"

"Not too badly, actually," I said with a touch of bravado, "and no need to apologize. It was just a freak accident."

"Yeah," she assented as she prepared the ace bandage, "are you a long way into your run?"

"Not even a kilometer," I replied, "so not far to hop back." I forced a laugh, realizing that I might avoid her seeing my rising boner with some small talk, levity, and a quick escape as soon as the wrap was on.

"Oh no way," she chucked, "I'll drive you home."

"Oh shit," I thought as she carefully removed my left shoe and sock. "Well, okay. This is a home delivery truck after all."

She chuckled again, with a higher lilt and looked up at me. The music of her laugh lit up her eyes and I felt a rush throughout my body which blurred the pain in my ankle and the new throbbing in my undeterred cock.

"Ohhhh shit," I thought more urgently. I cleared my throat. "I'm Sam, by the way," I awkwardly reached out with my left hand to shake so she wouldn't have to cross my body.

She raised her eyebrow slightly and shook my head with her right, holding the wrap in her left. "I'm Leddy," she said, "nice meeting you, given the circumstances."

"Leddy," I nodded, "I like that name. Short for Nicolette?" I guessed.

"Exactly," she paused wrapping and cocked her head at me with a wide smile.

"Ohhhh shhhiiit," I thought, "what the fuck am I doing?" The feel of her hands, the sound of her voice, the image of her breasts and incredible legs, her aroma, and now the electricity of her smile all had my head spinning in what was a crazy situation. I wasn't trying to flirt but it was just tumbling out of me, as if my suddenly raging boner was controlling my speech. "Well it's nice to meet you, under any circumstances."

She tightened the wrap. "Ouch, maybe no flirting, then," I thought, then, fuck fuck fuck, please don't let her see my boner. Get me the fuck out of this poor girl's truck, she was just trying to deliver packages. Fuck fuck fuck."

I looked down at Leddy and saw that it was too late. She definitely saw my boner, plain as day in my running shorts - it even twitched as my sudden awareness of the pain in my ankle shuddered throughout me.

She cleared her throat. "Sorry about that," she said, blankly. "Is it too tight?"

"N, no," I stammered, "you're actually a pro at this." I managed a quick recovery. "Is this a new delivery route for you?" I tried to pivot topics, hoping I could distract my erection away.

"It's a new job for me," she said. "Before lock down, I lifeguarded for the rec district in the summer and I coached volleyball and basketball in the winter, so lots of first aid training and practice wrapping sprains." She was trying to divert her own attention from my obvious, irrepressible erection.

I watched with some shame and embarrassment - but also with some faint excitement - as Leddy tried to appear focused on the wrap while looking at my boner in her peripheral vision. "Ah, that makes sense," I said, noticing a phatic tone in my own voice.

"There, done," she said, avoiding eye contact. "How does it feel?"

I shifted my weight slightly. There was now throbbing in my ankle, loins, and temples. "Hurts a bit, but not from the wrap."

"Yeah," she muttered, I couldn't tell if she was trying to find the words to renege on driving me home so we could quickly end an awkward situation or if the onus was on me to quickly say thank you, Leddy. Have a nice day, and I'll hop myself home now.

"Well, I," I was starting to lean forward and sit up but coughed as I felt Leddy's hand on my right ankle. "Whaaaaaat the fuck?" I froze.

"I'm sorry it hurts," she murmured, looking up at me and biting her lip. She was now blushing and the freckles on her cheeks punctuated her intention as she moistened her lips and continued, "but we should try to get your swelling to go down."

"Oh fuuuuck!" I thought. "Oh, yeah?" I peeped sheepishly.

"Yeah," she cooed as her hand ran up my right leg. She repositioned herself closer to me. "It totally sucks that I ruined your run. I want to make sure you feel better and not worse."

"I," my frantic thoughts trailed off as her hand squeezed my right calf on its way up to my knee. "Yeah, that sounds... good," was all I could manage.

"Good," she echoed, exhaling. She put my shoe under her knee and leaned towards me, working her hand onto my right inner thigh at the cuff of my running shorts. With her other hand, Leddy pressed me onto my back and said sultrily, "get comfortable."

I laid back, drinking in the amazing look on her face - flushed but calm, and with a devilish desperation in her eyes. She was indescribably beautiful, and most definitely drinking in my stupefaction and susceptibility to her incredible charm.

She ran one palm down my chest to my waistband and coyly brushed my erection over my shorts with the other. She turned her head to my inner thighs, blowing cool air and alternating hot, close breath. She was careful not to bump or jostle me left ankle. She moved her hand back down my right leg, dragging her fingernails and propping herself momentarily on my right knee.

Leddy repositioned herself as close to centered between my legs as she could, moved both hands to my waistband, and cued me to lift my hips. I obliged, and she tugged my running shorts downward. My erection caught on the inner lining momentarily, but as she stretched my right waistband further down and cleared my flexed buttock, it suddenly sprang free. She grinned widely at the slap sound it made on my belly. I lowered my hips and lifted my right foot to help her get my shorts at least half off. She sat back on her knees, pulled the right leg of my shorts past my knee and negotiated my shoed right foot through. Her eyes were fixed on my cock the whole time. My running shorts were now hanging loose around my left leg where she left them and ran both hands up both of my tighs, leaning back forward towards me. My cock was at full extension, aching, and more or less vertical as she framed her face behind it and locked eyes with me. She bit her bottom lip and slowly released it, blinked slowly at me, and licked her lips. Holy fuck, she had a tongue piercing. My breath was shallowing under the accumulating anticipation. She caressed my balls with her fingertips and wrapped her other hand around the base of my shaft and squeezed gently. She let out an exhilarated sigh, took her hand from my balls, spat on it, and gripped my shaft above her other hand just below the head.

I groaned against the rising sensation of an impending explosion, tamping it down for the moment. Leddy read me like a book and kept her hands still, squeezing firmly to forestall my release. She rose up and positioned her mouth directly above my tip and slowly let a good bead of saliva dangle from her tongue and down onto the underside of the head, allowing gravity to guide it down the shaft. She pulled her hands back, sat back on her knees again, and lifted her uniform shirt up and off.

I was suddenly back at the precipice of orgasm just watching her, marveling at Leddy's slender, toned midriff, and a much clearer view of her pert breasts in a pale orange bra which was perhaps a size too small for them. In an instant, her bra was unhasped and shimmied off, revealing the totality of her breasts' perfection - big enough to symmetrically accentuate her feminine curvature, but small and perky enough that the bra needn't have added any unnecessary lift - and with small, dark nipples. She ran her hands up her torso and tossed her head back as she grabbed her breasts and teased her nipples to erection. She definitely knew she was putting on a show, and I felt my heart racing as she gathered her hair to one shoulder and returned a hand to my cock. She pointed it towards her and breathed on it as she stared into my soul.

"Ready?" she asked.

I nodded, but I wasn't sure if I was. What was this incredible woman about to do to me? She stuck out her tongue and flattened it where my shaft met my balls and slowly dragged it upward, painting the underside of my rod with the saliva that had dribbled most of the way down. I closed my eyes and shuddered at the thrilling new sensation of her wet tongue and its piercing. I strained my mind to back away from the cliff of orgasm and tried to focus on the peripheral details of the moment - the stacks of boxes in the back of the truck, slight crumpling of the box beneath me, the daylight filtering in through the windscreen, the rhythmic clicking of the hazard lights indicator on the dashboard, the faint whooshing of the wind outside, the distant, throbbing pain in my left ankle, and the lingering smell of floral coconut - oh, shit.

The tip of her tongue was flicking against the head of my cock. Her grip on my shaft was beginning a slow purposeful jerking motion. She was getting ready to take me in. I looked at her and she was looking back at me, smiling giddily with satisfaction at herself. I nodded and lurched my hips slightly forward to end the teasing, but she only started orbiting her tongue around my head, further slathering it with saliva. Her piercing tumbled to and fro, and suddenly I felt her lips wrap around me. Her tongue massaged me as she began to suck, gently and sweetly at first. Her hand slid slowly up and down as she methodically worked me deeper and deeper into her mouth. She moaned sensually and began to breathe heavily through her nose. My head was starting to spin, so I placed a hand on the back of her head to anchor myself.

"Mm-hmm," she moaned again and looked up at me. We held eye contact as she bobbed up and down in slow acceleration, using intermittent twisting strokes with her hand. Every now and then, her boobs brushed against my legs and once or twice I felt her erect nipples drag over my skin. Dear god, she was an expert at this. For a moment, my consciousness floated above me and I felt a voluminous orgasm starting to build - a build-up I had never experienced before - an orgasm that was as inevitable as its warning was distant. It was as if a tidal wave was farther out to sea than the shore waves I had so far been able to temper back. The throbbing pain in my ankle was there as well, blending with the prodding of her tongue piercing along the top part of my shaft as she sucked ever harder and stroked me more furtively. She must also have sensed that a surge was on the horizon and barreling towards us. Her nasal breathing was now panting and moaning. Here and there, she took nearly all of me into her mouth.

I held the back of her head as my hips began to buck in futile resistance against the looming explosion. Tsunami alarms blared in my head as I felt her dig her fingernails into my hips, pulling me into her. As soon as I felt the first spasm at the base of my loins, she took me all the way in and sucked incredibly hard as she withdrew, dragging her piercing along the underside of my cock. The head emerged from her lips with a smacking pop as the first burst shot into her mouth. I surrendered to the beginnings of the longest, wildest orgasm I'd never imagined was possible - I swear I felt it in my ankle. She pulled back and showered her face and tits with rope upon rope of cum as my body shuddered and rocked. Leddy growled happily and jerked me onto her.

"Oh...my...god!" Her growl became ecstatic squeals. For an instant, I was confused, then concerned as she looked at me with a pleading expression in her beautiful brown eyes. It was oddly arousing seeing her deperate face spattered with my jizz, but in the next instant, I realized that she was shuddering from her own orgasm. One of her hands was down the front of her shorts gyrating feverishly and her other hand gripped my cock tighter as she jerked the last dribbles to my tip. Her tits jiggled familiarly. A bead of my cum hung from one of her erect nipples and then fell to the floor of the truck, which I suddenly sensed was rocking beneath us slightly. The hazard lights still clicked in the background. The faint smells of pussy and sweat now swirled with the aroma of floral coconut, and just as my senses were starting to process it all, Leddy took me back in her mouth. I jumped a little, but she held me down and ran the hand that had been down her shorts up my torso and to my face. Her wetness glistened from her fingertips and it was the smallest favor I could do her to oblige and lick them clean.

The squinting, satisfied look in her eyes and the taste of her pussy jolted an aftershock of orgasm out of me. Her tongue swirled around the head of my cock and I felt her swallow. She sucked and jerked slower and slower until she finally released me with a triumphant "aaaah." She sat back on her knees, admiring her work and licking her fingers. My cock still throbbed, but its erection began to subside. There wasn't a dab of cum anywhere on me. It was all over Leddy's face, tits, and down her throat. An impressive amount in all, and miraculously, none in her hair. The pain in my ankle slowly returned. Leddy used my sock to wipe off her chest and put it in my shorts pocket. She used her fingers to wipe the blobs of cum off her face and lips and licked them clean.

12