Delta County Mississippi Pt. 03

Story Info
World War II continues to roil the lives of Delta County.
6.7k words
4.52
7.7k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 01/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers

Delta County, Mississippi, Part 03

Our tale of war, incest, and miscegeny continues. The war years have brought prosperity to Delta County, Mississippi. The new defense plant paid unheard of wages. People suddenly had money left at the end of the month!

We met the Collins family in Delta County, Mississippi, part 01. The mother and father, Thomasina and Aaron, Their children Dre and Calista, and Tommie's sister, Allie Carruthers.

We learned the dynamics of the family and the stresses they experienced in wartime.

In Delta County, Mississippi, Part 02, we meet Caleb and Sharonda, married teenagers expecting a baby. We also meet Sharonda's mother, Amanda.

Sharonda is concerned she might lose her husband to another woman as her pregnancy advances and sex becomes painful. She concocts a plan to have her husband seduce her mother so he can have all the sex he wants at home.

Delta County, Mississippi Part 03 explores the dynamics as Caleb, following his wife's wishes, begins the seduction of her mother. The store owner where he works also develops an interest in him. Calista Collins, Caleb's one-time lover, reenters his life, complicating his and his wife's marriage.

This story contains interracial sex, anal sex, incest, and probably others I missed. But rest assured that whatever they were doing, they were at least 18 years of age.

Chapter 01

"Gawddamit, Caleb! Bring your ass on! Shar is going to be here when you get home!"

Amanda's pussy moistened as she sat on the cracked and worn leather bench seat in Caleb's truck. She thought about the erotic massage he had given her last night and how deep and satisfying her orgasm had been.

In her promiscuous life, she had sex with many men and more than a few women. She had fucked and been fucked by many people in many positions. She was involved in many threesomes, a few foursomes, and even a gangbang with three men and a woman. However, she had never orgasmed as hard and as long as she had when her son-in-law gave her first erotic massage.

Caleb and Sharonda were engaged in a long passionate kiss on the porch. He had rucked up her chenille robe and was caressing her bare ass as their tongues dueled. Sharonda's hand was between them, stroking her husband's cock.

"Coming ma' dear," Caleb shouted, breaking their kiss. "I got to go, baby!"

"I know, Caleb," Sharonda said, embracing her husband and clinging to him. "You understand what the midwife told us about sex becoming uncomfortable as our pregnancy progresses."

"I think I do! But don't worry! We'll work it out."

"I know we will, baby! I also know how much you love to fuck! I don't want to lose you because we can't fuck!"

"As good as you are at cocksucking, I may not miss fucking," Caleb chuckled, lightly smacking his wife's bubble butt.

"Dammitt, Caleb! You gonna make me late," Amanda hollered.

Caleb trotted the few steps to where his old truck was parked on the side of the gravel road. He opened the driver's door and hopped in.

Amanda sat in the passenger's seat wearing a knee-length pleated floral skirt. She sat with her legs crossed at the ankle and her knees spread, causing the dress to rise mid-thigh.

She was aware she was showing more legs than she usually did. Her posture was intentional. Until last night, Caleb was desirable but off-limits. She wanted some of that young cock but didn't want to fuck her daughter's husband. After last night, she knew she had to fuck him.

She heard somewhere that the Chinese symbol for confusion was two women under one roof. She didn't know any Chinese and didn't know anyone who did. But she wondered what the character was if a man was fucking two women under one roof, a mother and a daughter! Talk about confusion!

Amanda was outspoken; what came up came out. She intended to quiz Caleb about last night's erotic massage.

"You and my daughter set me up last night, didn't you?'

"ma'am? I don't understand!"

The truck slid on the gravel as Caleb turned from the gravel road onto the new shiny blacktop heading to the defense plant. The government resurfaced the road to facilitate the movement of trucks hauling war materiel.

"Boy, don't play crazy with me! Y'all planned that scene last night!"

Sharonda and Caleb discussed the massage in bed last night. Shar said her mother was sharp enough to understand what happened, and he should be honest with her if she brought it up.

"We didn't actually plan it, ma' dear. But we did take advantage of the situation."

"I'll say you did! When your coach taught you how to give massages, did he also teach you about spitting on someone's asshole while massaging?"

Amanda turned, facing Caleb with one leg on the seat and the other on the floorboard. Her skirt rose even further, with the hem barely covering her panties.

"No, ma'am! I did that myself!"

Beads of sweat broke out on his forehead. It was at once embarrassing and exciting to discuss last night. Sharonda teased him about the intensity of their lovemaking the previous night, attributing it to his lust for her mother.

"Well, remember it for next time, you hear! I have never had anybody spit on my asshole, and I liked it. You got other tricks like that?"

Amanda leaned over and clutched her son-in-law's cock, causing him to lose control of the truck momentarily. It fishtailed as Caleb struggled to keep it on the road.

She lurched backward, falling against the passenger side door. Her skirt flew up and landed on her belly, exposing her panties.

In a moment of prescience, Caleb realized that his mother-in-law had not only agreed to more massages, but she also wanted them to be kinkier. Keeping one eye on the road, he swallowed hard, reached over, and cupped her pussy through her panties.

"Just what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Returning the favor! You rubbed my cock, and I'm rubbing your pussy."

Amanda was initially shocked at his forwardness. Then she smiled and spread her legs farther apart.

Keeping one hand on the steering wheel and one eye on the road, Caleb stroked his mother-in-law's cleft through her cotton panties, applying enough pressure to push the crotch between her cunt lips. He pushed the gusset to the side and inserted two fingers in Amanda's honey hole, and found and rubbed her G-spot

"Jesus Christ, boy! Not many men know about that spot!"

Amanda's hips pumped against Caleb's invading fingers. The sloshing sound of her pussy competed with the whine of the tires on the pavement and the wind blowing in the window.

Caleb's eyes flicked from the highway to his mother-in-law's chocolate thighs and back again. He fingered her G-spot while rubbing her large clit with his thumb. It was a trick he and Calista Collins accidentally discovered back in the day before he met Sharonda.

"You like that, ma' dear?"

"You know fucking well I do," Amanda moaned. "You're going to make me cum!"

Her lips were pulled back across her teeth in a snarl, her eyes were at half-mast, and her lush hips pumped rhythmically.

"Cum for me, ma' dear! Cum for your son-in-law! And you had better hurry! The defense plant gate is just ahead."

"Fuck! Fuck!"

Amanda came hard, her pussy clamping down on Caleb's fingers, her hips thrusting, her pussy creaming, and a stifled scream escaping her lips.

"Oh my fuckin'God," she groaned.

Amanda lay against the passenger side door of Caleb's truck, physically spent and enjoying the afterglow of her intense orgasm. Her legs were spread, exposing her hairy pussy with her cum soaking the gusset of her panties.

"Boy, the only reason we ain't fucking is because I don't want to miss work."

"Yessum."

"Pull over."

Caleb pulled to the side of the road just down from the defense plant. He watched as his mother-in-law got on her knees on the truck's bench seat, extracted his dick from his jeans, and took him in her mouth.

His butt cheeks grabbed the seat as she expertly bobbed on his outsized tool. He reached over her body and stroked her ass as she sucked his dick. She was much better than his wife, Calista, or his sister.

He eased a finger in her starfish and finger fucked her ass. Her groans and the saliva running down his shaft said she liked what he was doing. That came together, Caleb thrusting up and cumming down her throat while pumping back, burying his finger in her anus.

"Jesus, that was nice, ma' dear." He watched as Amanda licked the dribbles of cum from his cockhead.

"You're full of surprises! Most men in the Delta ain't into anal. But you made me make a mess! My skirt is wrinkled, and I can't work in these wet panties."

"Take them off and give them to me," Caleb said quietly.

Amanda stared at him, realizing they were in unexplored depths. Her son-in-law's adventuresomeness and air of quiet authority were intriguing. She had never had a man who told her what to do instead of asking her.

She raised her hips, hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties, and slid them off. She smirked as she placed them in his outstretched hand.

Caleb held the panties to his nose and inhaled deeply while staring at his mother-in-law's naked pussy. He started the truck up and pulled down to the gate. He leaned over and stuffed her panties into his glove box.

His head was just above her gleaming wet pussy, and the scent was overpowering. He leaned down and kissed her pussy like he did her daughter's, driving his tongue deep into her hole.

"Aww shit," Amanda exclaimed. "you got to stop! We need to get to work."

Her hand rested on his head, her hips thrusting, trying to bury his tongue deeper. She raised her legs in the air allowing him greater access to her steaming hot hole.

Caleb sat back in the driver's seat and wiped his mouth. The girls he had been with at school, fearing an unwanted pregnancy, preferred oral sex to penetration. Though young in age, he was mature in his oral sex techniques.

"You're going to be late for work."

"You bastard! Now I'll have to work all day with a wet pussy and no panties."

Amanda opened the door and slid to the pavement. Her skirt caught on the seat and rode up, exposing her ass. Concealed by the open truck door, she stood with her dress up, letting Caleb get a good look. She leered at him over her shoulder as she pulled it down.

"Have a good day, Caleb! I'll see you this evening."

"You have a good day also, ma' dear!"

He watched the seductive sway of Amanda's hips as she got in line to enter the plant. He tooted the horn and waved as he pulled back onto the road and headed into town.

They didn't have a telephone at home else he would have called Sharonda and told her what happened. That would have to wait until this evening.

Chapter 02

Caleb Carruthers was apprehensive as he stepped from his beat-up old truck in front of Goldstein's General Store. It sat midway down Main Street across from the B&O railroad tracks.

In the weeks since her son was drafted and her husband started working long hours at the defense plant, Ella Goldstein behaved oddly toward him. She touched him a lot and asked him how his marriage was going. She wanted to know what he did for fun.

She assured him that, unlike other White people, she liked Black people. These conversations were usually accompanied by her touching his arms or shoulder. Once, she laid her hand on his chest, marveling at his musculature.

Caleb knew Ellen Goldstein was coming on to him, which scared him to death. The nightriders were strong in Delta County, enforcing the ad hoc segregation and anti-miscegenation dictums through intimidation and lynchings.

Spurning Ellen Goldstein's advances were equally as dangerous as succumbing to her ham-fisted advances. Either way, she could holler rape when and if she wanted to. He could become the 'Strange Fruit' the old song spoke of...lynched and hanging from a tree!

He and Shar discussed it. His young wife understood his dilemma. With an understanding that belied her years, she assured him that she would appreciate and stand by him whatever he had to do.

While her support was comforting, he was loath to fuck Mrs. Goldstein. She had the original five-by-five body, figuratively just as wide as she was tall. Her faint mustache and straggles of hair on her chin didn't add to her looks. He suspected she was hirsute over most of her body.

"Morning, Miz Goldstein!"

Ellen Goldstein turned and smiled at her clerk and delivery boy. Caleb began working for her and her husband in high school. Initially, he worked part-time after school and on weekends.

Her Calvin put him on full-time when he graduated high school. He pointed out that he was a bright, intelligent kid who would be invaluable to her as she ran the business by herself. Lately, she noticed he was no longer the gangly uncoordinated youth. She was ashamed of herself for how she was affected by his tall, muscular body.

At 45 and 50, she and her husband's sex life had declined precipitously. She grew accustomed to the infrequent sex and the fact that she rarely was sated by what they did. In 1940s America, she accepted that as her lot in life. The mores of the time suggested that a woman's place was to please her husband. She accepted that.

However, the war was changing America and Ellen Goldstein. People were filling roles and doing jobs that were unthinkable before the war. Pictures of Rosy the Riveter were displayed everywhere. She represented a new assertive role for women.

For Ellen, it meant she dealt one-on-one with men for the first time in her life. Her new freedom caused her to look at Caleb differently. She caught herself staring at the bulge in his faded blue jeans. His tee shirt emphasized his broad chest and exposed his thick hard arms.

"Good morning, Caleb! It's Monday, so we'll be busy all day. When we close this evening, I want you to deliver the rest of the shingles to your church. Tell Pastor Favreau these will probably be the last 'til after the war, especially with oil rationing."

"Yes 'um, Miss Goldstein!"

Covertly, Caleb watched Ellen Goldstein's massive rump jiggle as she waddled across the store. Like other women, she no longer wore girdles to conserve rubber for the war effort. His mother-in-law used the same excuse.

He did not understand why they didn't wear the girdles they had already. Surely Mr. Roosevelt wouldn't have a drive to collect all the old girdles for their rubber. He suspected it was an excuse not to wear girdles, but he wasn't sure. It was one of those mysteries about women that he hoped to solve as he got older.

"Caleb, I have some things in the storeroom I want you to set out before we open," Ellen Goldstein said, beckoning for him to follow her.

She had made up her mind to fuck Caleb. She hoped she wouldn't lose her nerve.

"Can it wait until after we open, Miz Goldstein? It's close to opening time."

Caleb's belly was in knots. He knew what was coming.

Caleb walked slowly into the storeroom, following Ellen down the aisles of can goods, seed, and burlap bags of animal feed. Her husband used to do the accounts in the back on an old desk.

Ellen sat on the desk, letting her dress ride up.

"Come closer, Caleb."

"Miz Goldstein, I'm not sure...!"

"You ever fuck a White woman, Caleb?"

Some white women who traded at her store sometimes whispered about sex with Black men. They whispered about clandestine sex with them in their yards and barns. Mrs. Riley, the high sheriff's wife, claimed she fucked their handyman in her marriage bed every week. She said her husband liked to watch her do it.

Ella Goldstein was sure some women, especially Susan Riley, were exaggerating, if not outright lying. She couldn't imagine any man liking to watch another man fuck his wife, especially a black man.

"No, ma'am."

Despite himself, Caleb's cock was getting hard. He was at that age where his cock was perpetually hard. Besides, eating Amanda's pussy in his truck left him hard and needy.

Ellen pulled her dress up around her waist and lay back on the desk.

"We don't have much time."

Caleb gulped, looking at the forest of greying pubic hair covering Ellen Goldstein's pussy and belly. It was wet and matted around her pussy.

"Miz Goldstein, I...!"

"Hurry, boy! Do as I say!"

Her voice was an odd mixture of lust and the preemptory way white people addressed black people in that era. She expected compliance, whether stocking the shelves, sweeping the floor, or fucking her.

Caleb responded as he knew he had to, dropping his pants and stepping between her legs. He positioned his cock at her entrance and rammed it in.

"Oh Fuck," Ellen gasped as Caleb's cock filled her as she had never been filled before.

She felt pain from penetration for the first time since she was a virgin on her wedding night. Caleb was huge!

Caleb pulled her legs over his shoulders and repeatedly pumped into Ellen Goldstein's pussy. She was initially moist but began to flow like the old river at flood stage as he fucked her. Unlike his wife, who fucked him back, her hips pumping up to meet his thrusts, Ella Goldstein lay there moaning.

It didn't matter. After his session with his mother-in-law in his truck, he just needed to get off.

Caleb was always fascinated by Ellen Goldstein's big jugs. Now was his chance to see them. He unbuttoned her dress, pushed it off her shoulders, and pushed her bra over her big titties.

"These be nice!"

They were blue-vined and pasty white with huge dark nipples. He leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth, sucking hard on it.

Ella was getting more dick than she expected. With her husband, it was usually over in a few minutes, and he rolled off her and went to sleep. He never spread her legs like a wishbone and pumped into her like a piledriver.

She felt something besides being wet for the first time in her life. Sensations were rocketing through her body, like when she accidentally touched the naked electric wire in the shed where the bags of seeds were stored.

"Hurry, boy," she gasped, wheezing from the unaccustomed exertion. "We have to open the store soon."

"We gonna take as long as it takes, Miz Goldstein. You wanted to fuck. Now we fuck until I got enough."

A nascent fear and an unaccustomed lust fought for prominence in her mind. Susan Riley also said that black men tended to dominate white women. Ella feared she had unleashed a monster.

Caleb pushed her dress off, leaving her naked, lying on her husband's desk. Her pussy farted as Caleb's massive tool filled her, forcing the air out. Her belly quivered, and her old pussy spasmed as the young black boy fucked her hard.

"I feel so full," Ellen gasped, trying to match her young lover's thrusts by pumping her fat hips up.

Caleb's back undulated as he drove his tool deep enough in her that his balls slapped against her ass. He thought about Shar and how they had learned so much from each other. He thought of his mother-in-law and how she seemed open to anything.

He looked down at the store owner naked and sweating, her mouth open with drool running down her cheeks. He had an epiphany, realizing that white pussy was no different from any other.

Pussy was pussy; you stick your dick in and get off. It was what came before and after that matter.

For the first time in years, Ellen Goldstein felt the beginnings of an orgasm. She thrashed about on the desk as though she were having a seizure. She came hard, her pussy convulsing and the rolls of fat that were her belly quivering. Her mouth opened in a silent scream spewing spittle as she came.

"You cumming, ain't cha? I can feel your pussy spasming. Say I love your nigga dick in me! Say it!"

Caleb knew he was in charge. He might be lynched, but he would first enjoy this fat white pussy!

Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers
12