Deluge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I had settled, we lay facing each other as Sandy slowly massaged along my inner thigh.

"Was that your first orgasm?"

"Yes."

"So, you have never masturbated?"

"Not in the true sense of the word. I have sometimes brushed my hand across my sex, but masturbation has always seemed more like sin after all two people should make love together."

"Have you ever thought of making out with a woman?"

"No but a roommate at university once told me that she was attracted to me it was sad really because up until then I had thought we were friends."

"Did she kiss you or make any other move."

"No, and I immediately moved out after finding a flat where there was a third bedroom vacant."

Sandy began to kiss me once more her dexterous lips sucking my nipples as her tongue flicked across the tips and slowly, I felt the same exquisite pressure begin to build once more. As we kissed, I felt Sandy's pussy against mine which at first felt kind of strange until she began to move her hips grinding our pussy's together. It was amazing our pussies mashing together as holding each other close we kissed until crying out we both came hard.

The following morning, we woke to hear a roaring noise and getting up we saw the river below us in full flood. As breakfast only goes from six to nine, we were among the last to sit down and when the waitress saw Sandy, she informed her that the police needed to call a town meeting.

As with yesterdays, meeting, we were all gathered in the auditorium but this time my heart filled with joy as Sandy dressed in the same clothes as last night called the meeting to order. The police told a story of disaster where we were now cut off from the outside world because of widespread flooding where three bridges had been swept away.

Sandy was with the police for a good hour going over maps and discussing food and water drops. During this time, I returned to my room and standing under the shower tried to piece together all that had happened over the past twenty-four hours. I was drying myself when I heard Sandy's familiar tap on my door and wrapping the towel around myself, I let her in.

She stood looking at me carefully before hugging me as we kissed.

"Judith I was worried for you why did you leave the auditorium I looked up to see you almost running. I couldn't get away because there was so much to discuss: it will be several weeks before we can get out of here."

I think it was due to everything that had changed in my life that made me cry and taking me in her arms Sandy helped me to the bed where she cradled me until my tears stopped flowing.

"Don't stress sweetie everything is going to be okay and anyway do you think that I would allow anything to happen to my lover from last night?"

It was then that I noticed my towel lying by the closed door and laughing quietly I hugged Sandy to me.

"Hmmm, something is not right here because I'm naked while you are dressed so what's it to be: you getting naked or me dressing."

"Sweetie there's nothing I would like more than making love right now, but I hurried after you before the meeting with the police was over. Why not get dressed and I'll meet you in the restaurant for tea and one of their lovely hot donuts."

Although the restaurant was crowded with patrons and town folk seeking morning tea Sandy somehow found an isolated table. At first, we sat biting into our donuts until almost shyly she broke the silence.

"Now that you've had time to think about last night what are your thoughts?"

"Sandy you were so sweet and although I thought about sex between same-sex partners being unnatural, I soon accepted that what we did last night was so beautiful that it can't be wrong."

Taking my hand in hers Sandy quietly kissed my knuckles.

"I love you, sweetie, please never forget that."

"May I ask a personal question? Your clit ring: didn't it hurt?"

"It was certainly uncomfortable, but it was also so embarrassing because the woman who did it was incredibly sexy, and I had a screaming orgasm. The following week she fucked me, but it was only a one of thing."

"One day I would like you to have your nipples pierced would you do that for me?"

"I'll be frightened and embarrassed but after all that's happened over the past twenty-four hours, I don't think there's much I wouldn't do for you."

"I want to fuck you all day long."

"So, what's new?"

"Sweetie you are no longer the nervous woman that I met yesterday morning: it's lovely to see you begin to blossom."

It was just over eight weeks before the floods had abated, and the roads made safe to travel on. Over this time Sandy and I began a full-on relationship where I moved in together and when we arrived home I came out to my parents and friends before moving my things in with Sandy.


12