Delving Dungeons, Discovering Dicks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noticing Siarn's dick starting to swell just from the sight of her own, S'dina took a step closer, and grabbed it.

"Cute little cock." Siarn gasped feeling her hand around it. "I think mine's bigger though." With her other hand she tipped his chin up to her face, "I think mine's bigger than your face." Siarn could only swallow nervously.

"Why don't you kneel down and test that." S'dina said, releasing his chin.

Siarn's eyes, then head, started to drift back down to her cock. Siarn looked back up at her nervously, and sensing his confusion, S'dina leaned in and gave him a thorough, but brief kiss, and nodded.

As he kneeled down level with her thick cock, Siarn took it in his hands and started pointing it towards his lips, hungry now for the delicious looking treat. But instead, S'dina took it out of his hands and, again tipping his face up to her, laid it out along him from his chin to his forehead.

"No no no, I said let's see if it really is bigger than your face." Holding Siarn's face still, S'dina looked from side to side around the cock covering him. As she did, Siarn had ample opportunity to study it too. It certainly felt bigger than his face, not as big as when Lillet had layed her big horsecock on it, but certainly thick for it's length.

With S'dina's balls nestled beneath his chin, the smell of her was surrounding him. Siarn could smell the leather of the armor she had just removed, and the strong musk he was starting to associate with cocks he wanted in him. Siarn thought she also smelled surprisingly feminine, like this tough orc with the big cock on his face was not just a thief, but a woman too.

"Yes, definitely longer now." S'dina's cock had grown fully erect while she was looking at it over the cute boy's face, eight or nine inches pointing straight out and up over Siarn's adoring upturned head. His own dick too, was hard now. Just from feeling the thick orc dick on his face.

"Mmf, I'm going to enjoy this. Lay down," S'dina said as she laid him down and knelt beside his head. Instead of moving her cock to his mouth, as Siarn was beginning to hope, she turned to his dick, and Siarn had the view from below of one knee moving over his head to the other side.

S'dina's thick round ass was above him now, the pale green globes consuming Siarn's entire vision. Nestled between them, he could see her hot pink hole, poised teasingly out of reach. Leading down from that, up to her heavy looking balls he saw yet more piercings, three more gold rings. Her thick cock extended beyond that, out of reach of his hungry mouth. Siarn blushed and squirmed at the sight above him.

Oh... I... I want to lick that... all of that...

"Do you like it, Siarn?" S'dina asked slowly, teasingly. Taking Siarn's cock in one hand, not playing with it yet, she turned back to look at the cute femboy's face trapped underneath her ass.

"I... do. A lot." Siarn couldn't lie, she was scary and beautiful, and from this angle, doubly so.

Inching her ass down slightly, she asked, "Do you want to... kiss it?"

"Yeah, I d-" he began to answer, but S'dina cut him off by slowly lowering her ass onto his hot lips. Siarn's tongue eased out for a long stroke from one of the rings, along her cute pink star, and up.

"Mmm, that's it. Good boy, you like that don't you?"

Siarn could only moan acknowledgement, his mouth was smothered and his tongue was tracing another circuit from her thick balls to her tight hole. As he did, S'dina turned back to Siarn's cock in her hand, and gave it a long lick from base to tip.

"Good boy, I want you to make me feel good. And I want to make you cum," S'dina said, and slowly licked along the other side of the cock in her hand this time.

Siarn, circling his tongue around S'dina's pink ring, moaned from the attention on his dick. He wanted to make her feel good. Something about being called a good boy while a heavy ass was sitting on his face was also starting to turn him on a lot more than he would have thought, too.

"I want all your cum, Siarn." Another long, teasing lick.

"I want to feel your balls churn, and squeeze out a nice load for me." S'dina moved her other hand to cup Siarn's balls, and gently stroked them.

"I want your dick to shoot and shoot, and give me lots of cum. A nice, big, cumshot, Siarn." Each word extended with another lick along his dick.

S'dina began grinding her ass against Siarn's face, spreading her knees out and sinking her ass lower onto him. Circling her hips on his mouth, she started slowly working the cock in her hand. Gently moving her hand up and down it, and circling the tip wetly with her tongue, Siarn too began circling his tongue around the asshole smothering his face. His lips kissed it, glued to it, his tongue wanted as much of it as it could get.

Wh... Why is it so hot when she sits on my face like this? She hasn't even done anything with her dick yet and already I want to explode!

"Oh good boy, such a good little ass eater. You're making my ass feel so good, Siarn."

Instead of punctuating this little praise with a lick of Siarn's cock, as he expected, S'dina took the whole thing into her mouth. Teasing around the head with her tongue, she sucked it tightly into her warm mouth and played with it.

Siarn went from cutely moaning, to positively whimpering.

Detaching her ass from Siarn's loving lips, S'dina shuffled down, dragging her warm balls up over Siarn's face. At the 'pop' of Siarn's suction breaking, he almost started to protest, his mouth searching out the puckered hole it had been tongue-bathing.

When he felt the hot and heavy balls move from his chin to near his tongue though, it found a new target and traced along the three rings towards it, and began circling around them. But they too moved up over his face after a second.

Now the thick pink head of S'dina's delicious orc cock was close enough to Siarn's mouth, and S'dina began to angle her ass up enough to point her cock down into the waiting, eager, mouth.

Ugn... that is a lot of cock.

Siarn, desperate for something to fill him, opened his mouth wide and reached out to the tip with his tongue. Tasting a thick dribble of S'dina's precum, he guided her cock into his mouth as S'dina slowly slid it in.

Laying underneath her, Siarn felt like he was in the delicious 69 of his dreams. Her cock was hot and heavy in his mouth, tasting of the salty precum he could feel dribbling out, the musk he was starting to associate with cocks, and again that surprising feminine, floral taste particular to S'dina.

In front of the fire, on the soft rugs, S'dina began fucking the mouth of the cute boy she had caught trying to sneak through her hideout.

S'dina moved slowly, and not too deep yet. Her cock was only a little past the tip into Siarn's mouth, but already the thick cock had stretched it wide. Siarn, eager for more dick to stuff his mouth, began trying to suck more of it in, opening wide, greedy for as much of the dick as he could get.

S'dina obliged by slowly sliding a few more inches in, making Siarn gag as it hit his throat, but also moan as he got what he wanted. S'dina wasn't neglecting his smaller cock either, taking it all in her mouth and playing her tongue around it. As she sank more and more of her own cock into Siarn's mouth, she moved a finger below his balls closer and closer to his ass.

Ugnnn... my dick - glugh - feels so good, I can't - glugh - handle anything in my ass as well...

S'dina's probing finger began circling Siarn's tight little entrance, rubbing it in time with her cock sliding into Siarn's mouth. Siarn was getting overloaded, receiving so much stimulation from everywhere at once: his mouth tasting a thick, juicy cock again, his own cock being sucked, his ass being played with, even the body contact from being pressed underneath S'dina was amazing to him.

Siarn brought his arms up around S'dina's waist and hugged it to him, trying to pull her closer. Taking the idea from S'dina, he then slid his hands up, over her round ass and tried to slide them over to the pink asshole he had been licking before.

He could only just about reach, but it was enough for S'dina to reward him with the remainder of her thick cock finally hilting into his mouth, as well as a cute, surprised moan around his own cock.

She's surprisingly girly, despite - glugh - the fat cock she's grinding into my mouth...

Siarn finally had what he wanted: a thick girlcock all the way into his slutty mouth, a pair of cum filled balls laying on his face, and a hand curled around his balls, teasing his ass. He moaned with joy.

Taking her mouth off Siarn's cock, she began swirling her tongue around the head, and working the shaft faster.

"Good boy, Siarn. Why don't you cum for me, give me a nice big load? I want your cum, Siarn. I love your cum, Siarn. Give me some, please?"

Ughh everything is - glugh - too much... I'm - glugh - going to cum!

"Cum for me Siarn, cum in my mouth."

Unable to resist everything S'dina was doing to him any longer, Siarn let out a long moan around her dick and squeezed her closer to him as he started cumming. A powerful blast shot out from his cock, onto S'dina's waiting tongue. Another, and another, as she kept stroking his cock and holding her mouth open to catch all his cum.

As Siarn's orgasm ended, he felt S'dina release his cock from her hands, and again felt her ass start to leave his face. This time, with nine thick inches of orc dick stretching out his mouth and throat the movement was a lot more delicate. As it departed, it left his mouth a wet mess of drool and precum, and when it finally got all the way out it remained connected by several thick strands.

Still in a daze from the orgasm S'dina had sucked from him, Siarn didn't think too much as he felt her kneeling next to his head again,

nor as she held his chin and opened his mouth.

Leaning down over him, she hovered over his lips. To his wide open mouth, she started slowly opening her own in a small circle and began releasing half of the fresh load she held in her mouth. It dripped out in a single, thick, white trail down into Siarn's waiting mouth.

It took Siarn a second to understand what was happening, and as realization dawned on him he felt S'dina lean down and kiss him, delivering the remainder of his cum with her tongue, circling it around, back and forth between the two of them, as she kissed him sloppily.

Wha... I... is th... oh... oh wow...

Kissing S'dina back, and wrapping his arms around her so Siarn could pull her closer, he returned her kisses just as intensely, swallowing as he did so.

"Mmm good boy. I liked that," S'dina said, breaking the kiss and leaving another thick strand of cum connecting them by the lips, before it broke and fell back down into Siarn's mouth.

I liked that too... and I want more. I want that thick cock in my ass...

Noticing S'dina's still erect cock right next to him, Siarn decided he wanted to make her feel as good as she had just made him feel. Getting up, he kneeled and turned around onto his hands and knees, pointing his round ass at her and trying to entice her to fuck it.

"Will you... give me all of your cock and fuck me?" Siarn asked, a hint of nervousness at it's size. Only K'tra had fucked his ass so far, and her cock had been smaller in both length and girth.

"Mmm, you really are a good boy," he heard from behind him.

Siarn posed there for a second, hoping S'dina was running her eyes hungrily over his ass. When nothing happened after another second, he turned trying to look over his shoulder back at her, and arched his back even lower, trying to stick his ass out for S'dina more.

"S'dina, I want your cock in my ass..." Fully blushing now, Siarn couldn't believe he would still get embarrassed by asking for cock after everything he'd already done.

"S'dina?"

Looking around, she was no longer behind him. Turning, he couldn't see her anywhere.

Getting up, worried now, Siarn could only ask the room, "S'dina?"

Scanning the place, eyes looking around quickly, he couldn't see her anywhere.

"...S'dina?"

But there was no reply. She was gone.

What the...? That was great, but... I wanted her to cum in me!

+++

Siarn looked under the bed, behind the small bedside table, and walked around the room a few more times before admitting to himself that yes, S'dina had definitely disappeared.

And she still has my clothes!

With nothing keeping him in the room, Siarn slipped out and resolved to sneak out of these caves as quickly and quietly as possible. Stealth was even more important now, he reasoned, that he had almost no clothes on and no equipment to defend himself with.

His ass thoroughly unfilled, Siarn grumpily set off down the dark passages of the cave, hoping to either avoid a fight or get a proper

fucking from S'dina.

After the relative light of the room S'dina had held him in, Siarn once again found the darkness of the caves utterly complete. He had to move slowly, and close to the wall so he could feel along with his hands. With no idea where he was or where he needed to go, he trusted in the socks to guide him.

You've always led me somewhere fun so far, don't fail me now.

After a long time sneaking through the caves, taking turns at random, his cock totally exposed and occasionally rubbing against his thigh highs, Siarn came to a dead end. Reaching out, he could feel wood, a frame, and handle. Another door.

Still feeling too exposed in just his thigh high socks, arm length gloves, and tight choker, he decided to risk opening the door in the hopes that it was another room. Maybe there would be some clothes, or something else helpful inside.

Carefully, as quietly as he could, he began turning the door handle. If there was someone on the other side, he didn't want to alert them. As the handle came to the end of it's turn, Siarn held it there for a second.

Sensing nothing moving, he began pushing to open the door just the tiniest crack, just enough to see if anything was on the other side.

At his first, slightest, push, and to Siarn's absolute horror, the door made a single, loud, metallic click. To Siarn, waiting with bated breath and in absolute darkness, it was the single loudest sound he had ever heard. He thought it must have reverberated through the whole cave. Twice, even.

Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck

Willing himself to calm down, and knowing it would just make more noise if he bolted now, he froze for a second. No sound came from the other side of the door, so it sounded like he was safe there. He couldn't immediately hear anything in the passages behind him either. Maybe the noise hadn't gotten to the party, and if it did, maybe no one would have heard it over the actual party noise.

Yes, I'm just being too paranoid, too cautious. I'm stuck in a cave wearing hardly anything. Every noise I make is startling. Calm down.

Resolving to try the door once more, he made sure the handle was fully open, and pushed even gentler. Just the tiniest bit, not even enough to see through, just a test really.

This time, the metallic noise sounded even louder.

Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckwhatthefuckamidoing

Definitely worried now, Siarn gave up on the door. Hurriedly releasing the handle and sneaking backwards down the passage, he had to get away from the source of the noise. Maybe he would come back if he waited elsewhere long enough and no one came. But all he could think about now was getting away.

As he got to the head of the dead end passage that lead to the door, hoping to go some distance away and hide for a while, Siarn collided with the soft, warm, unmistakable feeling of a body blocking his path, and fell backwards towards the door. His worst fears were realized: He was trapped.

He couldn't see who he had hit, but from his side a quiet voice said, "You have to pull."

From in front of him, Siarn heard the sound of a weapon being drawn, then the feel of a hand on his chest holding him down. Then the feel of a dagger at his neck. Again.

"What are you doing here? Hoping to steal from us?" This time the voice was a little deeper, less timid.

"No... uh... I... I'm lost?" Siarn stuttered, he might have slightly been hoping to steal from the vault he'd heard mentioned earlier, but was starting to rethink his goals given the number of knives held to his throat today.

"Liar," the more confident voice said, "you came sneaking around here, terribly I might add, looking for the gem didn't you? Well the only thing you'll fin-

"Are you naked?" The hand on his chest began searching his body. Finding his whole torso uncovered, it reached lower, until it brushed his uncovered dick.

"What the fuck? You're just... walking around here with no clothes on?" Now the confident voice was confused.

"No! No, I had some clothes! They were stolen!" Siarn pleaded. Being caught was embarrassing enough, why did he have to have his clothes stolen too?

"We should tell S'dina, S'ari'," the timid voice from his side said.

"Yeah yeah, let's get a look at him first."

Picking him up and turning him around, Siarn felt a point at his back as he was marched back to the door.

"You have to pull this one," the timid voice repeated.

As she said it, Siarn could hear her opening the door towards them, instead of pushing as he had done earlier, quite quietly and with no disastrous loud noises.

Of course.

Being pushed into the room, Siarn once again saw a magic fire spring alive and slowly light up the place. Like the last room he was in, this one was nicely furnished with a big bed, fireplace, rugs and furs, and a few small other tables and things. Unique however, was a shelf filled with all sorts of odd alchemical looking ingredients: minerals, crystals, feathers, bottles, small bones, and even a gnarled hand standing up, three fingers held out.

"Wow, you... what are you wearing?" Confident said, still confused.

Turning, he saw now he had been captured by two gray orcs. Quiet, and Confident, the voice differences made sense. Confident was the one asking the questions, Quiet had called her "S'ari". She was still holding her dagger, though not really pointing it at Siarn any more. She had a lot more daggers on her, Siarn was pretty sure she was one of the three leaders he had seen on the stage earlier.

"S'dina won't like this, S'ari'. We shouldn't keep him in my room..."

Looking at his other captor, the quiet and timid one, Siarn guessed she was also one of the leaders he had seen. She still didn't appear to be armed, but if this was her room, and all the magic items in it were hers, she could be some kind of magic user and not need a weapon.

That would explain all the magic fires, lights and crystals in the hall. She's quite good if she made them all.

"S'taya, will you just calm down? We can look at him for a little bit, first."

The one called S'ari was doing just that: looking at him. She had a sharp look to her, Siarn thought, like she was deciding where she was going to cut him. Her pale green face was scanning him up and down, looking confused, pointed ears wiggling with her frowns. When she turned, he could see the mohawk she kept her hair in actually led to a long black pony tail at the back, clasped together in a thick band by golden rings.

As Siarn felt the red eyes looking over his body, he noticed a dark band of... camouflage? Makeup? Something running across them, concealing her face somewhat. This matched the prodigious number of knives and daggers he saw on her person, visible and concealed, and confirmed to him that S'ari was the dangerous, stabby, type of thief. An assassin, maybe.