Delving into Femdom Ch. 03

Story Info
A sissy's journey into her new life continues.
2.4k words
4.33
16.2k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Chapter 7. Beginning my Training

After closing the door behind me after my first session with Domina Electra, my heart was racing. I couldn't believe what had just happened, and instead of taking an Uber, I elected to take public transportation, which wasn't far away. While it was snowing, it wasn't overly cold, and I was excited about the possibility of wearing panties in a crowd of people who had no idea.

My ride home via public transit was exhilarating. I continuously throbbed against my new chastity device and had a hard time not thinking about what may come next. While the train wasn't too packed, I did have a few close calls with people brushing up against me as I stood close to the door and believe I saw a few looks back as I am sure they felt cage hidden beneath my jeans.

After a short while, the train finally arrived at my stop, and I got off. After a short walk, I finally arrived at my apartment. I spent the rest of the evening trying to relive the four-hour session that ultimately had me reeling. A week ago, I had finally gotten the courage to session with a professional Dominatrix, and now I had the opportunity to audition for a particular position serving a potential Domina.

I went to sleep that night with my mind racing in anticipation of what was to come, but my wildest dreams couldn't prepare me for what was next.

The next day I tried not to be unproductive while waiting for my next instruction from Domina Electra. The morning involved going on a run around the city in the blistering cold, grabbing more groceries for the week, and watching some television while relaxing in my apartment.

As the thought of the previous day was drifting a bit out of my head, my phone started ringing. I picked up the phone and answered, "Hello, this is Ryan."

I heard a smooth, seductive voice respond, "Hello Ryan; this is Domina Electra. How are you doing today?"

"I am doing well, and how are you today, Domina?"

Domina Electra responded, "I am doing very well. Our little session yesterday kept popping in my head and wanted to see how obedient a little sissy you could be."

I collected my thoughts and answered, "I have been trying my best not to get too distracted by our session. However, it has been very hard. Either way, I am certainly anxious about having the ability to impress you, Domina."

"Very well, Ryan. So I would assume you are ready for your first task?"

I responded anxiously, "Absolutely Domina."

Domina Electra continued, "Great to hear. I wasn't sure if, after thinking about it, you had second thoughts. I am thrilled that this isn't the case. At 11 a.m. tomorrow I want you to meet me at 4509 Bellevue Avenue. Please be on time and make sure you wash those panties and wear them. Do you have any questions?"

"No, Domina."

Domina Electra concluded, "Very well, I look forward to seeing you then. Sleep tight."

After Domina Electra and I ended our conversation, I immediately Googled the address she said, and I couldn't believe what I was reading. It was one of the most prestigious salons in the city, and I couldn't imagine what was in store other than my fantasies becoming very real in short order.

**Chapter 8. The New Reality

I tossed and turned all evening, trying to imagine what the following day may bring with my cock pressing against my chastity cage all night, it seemed.

That morning I did a quick workout, ate breakfast, and showered to make sure I prepared for the day ahead.

The salon was only 15 minutes away, so instead of taking a taxi, I had walked to the salon arriving a few minutes early. I looked inside the salon and didn't notice Domina Electra. Instead of walking in, I was very nervous, so I waited outside.

Promptly at eleven, I saw Domina Electra walk up to the salon and exclaimed, "My little submissive. You are looking so shy! While that is adorable in some ways, we will need to fix that, so you strut in here feeling like a confident woman eventually. Anyways follow me, my little slut."

"Yes, Domina Electra."

After I finished my sentence, I followed Domina Electra obediently into the salon. Once within the salon, Domina Electra greeted the receptionist warmly, "Hello, I hope your morning is going well. We have an eleven o'clock appointment for Ms. E and Richelle."

And there it was. We hadn't even talked about an exact sissy name. However, my cock pressed so hard against the chastity cage, thinking about my new identity.

The receptionist only grinned while looking at me. After a moment, she responded, "Very well, both of you follow me."

I followed right behind Domina Electra and was watching all of the stations in amazement. However, I quickly noticed we weren't going to a station.

Instead, we were led to a private room that had one station and much more. The receptionist showed us to a loveseat and indicated the stylists would be in shortly.

After a short wait, the door opened, and a long-legged gorgeous brunette walked in. Once the door was closed, Domina Electra got up and hugged the stylist saying, "I am so glad you could work us in Alexis. You know I have been significantly overdue and thought it was a good test to see how committed my new potential submissive is."

Alexis laughed and said, "Excellent, it seems like he was brave enough to come, so that beats the other prospects you were thinking of training. Let me see what we are working with this little girl. Do you mind?"

Domina Electra responded, "Absolutely not. You know my grand ambition, and while I have a vision, I am far from an expert. I will leave the expert work to you."

Alexis continued, "Very well. It is probably best she takes off her clothes."

"Of course. Richelle, please take off your clothes and fold them up neatly in the corner by the sofa," Domina Electra ordered.

I obeyed without hesitation, and once I revealed my panties and the chastity device hidden underneath, Alexis didn't hesitate to chuckle. I blushed and finished taking off my panties until I was left standing naked with my chastity device, serving as a reminder of my submissiveness.

Once I finished, Alexis circled me like a shark. She didn't hesitate to feel how much hair was on my legs, and my mind could only wonder this wasn't going to be a simple trip to the salon.

Alexis continued, "Very well, E. I must commend her as she keeps up with her skincare. This should make the process start at a much better place than I have seen others start. I assume you want to start with getting Richelle nice and bare to start?"

Domina Electra confirmed.

Upon confirmation, Alexis said, "Excellent. Taylor is getting a station out front all ready for you. You will be in exceptional care, and once you finish, we should be at a good spot here."

Before leaving, Domina Electra walked over and unlocked my cage and, after doing so, whispered in my ear, "Good luck, little Richelle. You making Domina very happy." After we were alone in the room, Alexis ordered me to a table and asked me to lay on my back.

Once I did, she carried a container over to a stand-up table near where I was laying down.

Alexis only said, "Don't try to think about it too much. The pain will subside shortly."

After she finished her sentence, she began the process. She covered warm wax across various parts of my body. Little by little, or should I say strip by strip, I muffled in pain as hair follicles were removed from my body.

Alexis repeatedly continued for what seemed like an infinite amount of time trying to withstand the pain, especially when she got to my private parts. She did both the front and the back. She had indicated given I was hairier and hadn't tried to shave before it made the process easier, which ended after approximately an hour.

After Alexis finished the full body wax, she used cold compresses all over my body to help with the irritation. Once the irritation had subsided, she handed me a terrycloth robe, which I gladly wore as I was in no hurry to put my relatively tight-fitting clothes.

As I finished putting on the robe, the door behind me opened, and Domina Electra entered with her nails nicely done and face glowing after getting a facial. Upon entering, she opened up the robe and felt the first part of my transformation.

She exclaimed, "I love it, you did such a great job, Alexis. Now, this is certainly a start. We will have to talk about laser next for Richelle as that would certainly be easier to maintain. But we can discuss later on that."

Alexis continued, "Absolutely, that would be a great next step related to the body hair. Related to the rest, what are thinking for today, E?"

"That is a great question. We probably don't have much to work on today, given we are in the beginning stages. However, how about we pick up some new nails for pretty little Richelle and then maybe a new wig?"

Alexis responded, "Absolutely, I think I have some perfect suggestions. Let me grab those, and you can let me know what you think."

After a few minutes, she returned. She carried a 20-inch K'yrssma platinum blonde synthetic wig and a complete set of maroon acrylic nails.

Domina Electra beamed and continued, "On second thought, would you think you could squeeze in a bit of glam and apply some make-up to prissy little Richelle?"

Alexis nodded excitedly and motioned me to a chair. While I was walking over to the make-up station, I noticed Domina Electra retrieving her phone excitedly. I had no idea what was happening as for a brief second I thought the day was soon to be over, and now it seemed like it was just beginning.

After sitting down, Alexis went straight to work. She first started by plucking my eyebrows. She first began by getting a small trimmer to trim my bushy eyebrows. Once finished, she tilted my head back and proceeded to wash my face with soothing warm water. After Alexis gently washed my face, she identified the shape she was going for. She began on the top and worked her way into the middle of my eyebrow.

After finishing, she took a step back and did some last-minute pruning to achieve the look she was going for. While it didn't hurt nearly as bad as the wax, my first eyebrow trim wasn't a pleasant experience with my eyebrows felt like they were turning red by the minute. Alexis identified this and applied a face moisturizer, which relieved the prickly feeling instantaneously.

After shaping my eyebrows, it was clear Alexis knew this make-up session was a possibility. She retrieved an eye shadow palette to pick out the final color of what would look the best. After applying a base eye shadow, and rimming the edges with a dark pencil, she used the shiny eyeshadow throughout the uncovered areas. Once finished, she stepped back to admire.

She excitedly said, "My, my you are going to make such a bombshell."

Next, from the vanity, she retrieved false eyelashes. She trimmed the eyelash strip in preparation for applying and then applied the glue before ordering me to look down. Once I was looking down, she ordered me not to shut my eyes entirely, and once confirming I was following her commands, pressed the lashes above my eye. Finally, after they were on, she grabbed eyeliner, which was a close match to the eye shadow's outer edges to blend the lashes in.

Finally, after she was done with the accessories, she finished by applying the rest of the make-up of which she told me to keep my eyes closed so I could not peek. I could only guess what she was using as she put down and picked up several products during the process. After approximately 10 minutes, I heard her heels clicking across the floor, and Domina Electra excitedly asked if I was ready.

I felt Alexis applying what I could only presume to be a wig cap as the final touch as she worked to make sure the wig was securely fastened and would not budge easily. After a short while, Alexis said, "How about you come to take a look, E?"

Domina Electra walked over, and after she had arrived near the chair, I was instructed to open my eyes. I was blown away and looked unrecognizable. Domina Electra had a broad smile on her face as my glam make-up was a lovely complement to the platinum blonde locks.

"It is perfect, how much does Richelle owe you?" Domina Electra exclaimed.

"$400 for you both E," Alexis continued.

Domina Electra wasted no time in shooting me a look, and I walked over to pull out my credit card to complete the girls' day out. After the transaction was completed, and seeing that I was very erect, Domina Electra asked for a cold bottle of water which Alexis retrieved and placed it on my cock.

She said, "Well, we can't be having this much excitement, although it pleases me that you like your new look Richelle. However, we will need to lock up this clitty, so you don't get overjoyed."

After finishing her sentence, she finished placing the cage over my clit, and she completed locking me up. After locking me up, she told me not to worry about the panties and instead told me to look in her bag. She came prepared as she had a baggy pink sweatshirt and grey sweatpants to have me dress in, given the possible irritation after the wax.

After I finished putting on the clothes, we continued out of the salon.

Domina Electra had a grin smile on her face and continued, "You have done very well today, Richelle. Do you like your new identity?"

"Yes, Domina, very much so."

"Excellent. Well, then I have two choices for you. I would certainly permit you to go home and rest if you would like. Otherwise, if you would like another surprise, I have other ideas which could make our day even more fun," she said.

I hesitated slightly. And although I was a bit tired, I felt a rush of excitement of continuing to please Domina Electra and said, "I would like to continue with the day Domina."