Demand for Mother - 750 Word Project

Story Info
A son gives his mother no chance to object.
750 words
4.32
22.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wish I could say this began with something other than me reading her diary. It sounds juvenile, but it's what I did. I went into her room when she wasn't home. It was right there on her desk. I learned a lot about my mom from those pages, but one passage stuck out to me, "I'm so tired of feeling alone and unwanted. I would give anything for a man to have his way with me, to claim my body as his own and refuse to take No for an answer."

The only part of me that existed after I read those words was my desire to please my mother, to be exactly the man she wrote about. My resolve was absolute. I timed it well, waiting until I knew she was getting ready for bed and her clothes from the day were gone. I walked into her room completely naked and headed straight for her.

I could see the shock on her face at the sight of me, but I didn't give her the chance to object or question anything. I grabbed hold of her waist and pulled her to me, kissing her mouth with force. Her eyes were even wider when our lips parted and she gasped for breath. I moved quickly for the her jawline, sucking on her skin before I whispered, "I want you. I need you right now and You are All. Mine." I still didn't give her a chance to answer, just started kissing her neck while my hands began to explore the bare skin of her back. Her response was to moan aloud as her body melted into my embrace.

I don't think I've ever acted as confident as I did that night, but I was so sure of myself, and her body told me that I was right. I knew by every sound and every movement she made that this was exactly what she had dreamed about.

I clutched my mother to me and I lifted her body off of the floor. The startled sound she let out was adorable. I didn't quite throw her onto the bed, but I certainly wasn't gentle. Her beautiful nude body bounced on the springs of the mattress.

I was quick to my knees on the floor. I knew I couldn't last long inside of her and I was determined to satisfy her completely, not leave her wanting more. Besides, the taste of her was so sweet. Her legs spread before my eyes was a glimpse into heaven and the feel of her wet lips against my tongue was electrifying. By the way she threw her head back into the blankets and shouted, I knew she felt that same electricity. I sent wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her body. She'd been so ready for it. She later told me she came a dozen small times into my mouth, as the intense pleasure seemed to rock through her over and over again. She was moaning and panting for breath, completely out of control. She was fully under my control that night. I felt her thighs squeezing rhythmically against my head, her grip reaching for my hair.

At a certain point, I couldn't stand it, how much I was craving her. It was no effort at all to slide my cock between her soaking lips. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, clung to me with such intense ferocity. I planted my palms on the bed and pumped my hips, letting my cock slide along my mother's body. The sweet friction was indescribably good. It was hardly any time at all before I gushed into her. Like hers, my pleasure came in wave after wave of heat as I felt her squeezing me, pulsating around me.

She was jello after that. The experience had zapped every ounce of energy she had. It took too much effort to open her eyes, but she didn't need to. I was there for her.

I lifted her to the top of the bed, and pulled the covers all around her. I heard her mumble something as we snuggled up together. I don't know what she said, but it made me smile to hear it.

In the morning, we'd have the inevitable conversation. I knew she'd have doubts and we'd figure out if this was just a single incredible night or if we could have more, but we'd had tonight and in that moment, it was all that mattered.