Demon, Devil, Spirit, Totem Ch. 02

Story Info
Cassie's old lover shows her what minions can do.
4.8k words
4.56
3.9k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElderRufus
ElderRufus
48 Followers

Chapter 2: Test Drive

Cassie walked down the novice quarters wing of the Abbey with the book she had borrowed. She had wrapped it up in a towel and had it pressed against her slender chest. Luckily, at this early hour there weren't too many people about. She went to the back of the hall that had rooms for two dozen novices, though there were only a half dozen here now. Up the ancient old wrought iron spiral stair at the end, to get up to the second floor where the Ascended quarters were. Once you learned the Twelve, you were technically a fully vested magician, but in reality you were still a student for several years, learning as you went. She passed Chiara just leaving her room, dressed in tight leggings and a sports bra for her morning run. As usual, she wore a pair of designer sunglasses, smoked at the top.

"Good morning, novice," her Devil greeted her as he locked up his Master's room. Apparently, Chiara had specified she be social with others in his contract. "It's a fine day, isn't it?"

Cassie went beet red, eyes to the floor. "Uh, yeah, thanks, hi. Hi Chiara. Going running?"

The Wizard just looked at her from over the top of her lowered sunglasses as she finished putting her long red hair in a ponytail. "That is obvious, is it not? Go about your business." She nodded off down the hall, then pointedly went in the other direction. "Stupida nuova ragazza..." Her Devil obediently followed after her. Cassie watched them go. It was rumored that Chiara was one of the few Ascended who hadn't used magic to enhance her looks. She had come in from Venice three years ago looking that good. Her beauty and physique were all natural. Well, I wouldn't say ALL natural, Cassie thought to herself with a smirk as she went on to the Atrium, thinking of her stuck out stripper boobs. Bitch.

She crossed the Atrium up on the second floor, which was really just a wide circular balcony that looked down into the atrium proper below. She could see somebody studying down there at the dining tables, probably Collin. He read compulsively. A couple of people were talking on the balcony, obviously having a private conversation. She went on the other side, crossed into the Master's wing of the Abbey, and quietly dropped off the magic book Ballahrim had graciously let her borrow. Then she doubled back down the main stair. The magic school was called the Abbey because that's exactly what it was, a thousand years ago. It was shaped like a big cross, with the atrium in the center. The student and Master wings were the short side of the cross. The classrooms and kitchens were the upper side. The long lower side was the great library and the practice room.

She had too much nervous energy to hang around as the Abbey woke up. She decided Chiara might have a good idea with a morning outing. Leaving the main building, Cassie crossed over to the little outbuildings built around the cross like a protective wall to the bike shed. They kept a dozen bikes here, that all looked like they were made in Yugoslavia fifty years ago. Big heavy things that only had three speeds. But they worked great. She grabbed a lime green one and sped out away from the Abbey, down the hill and towards the middle of the island.

She wasn't looking for Jonathan. She took the left hand fork down towards the beaches because she saw Chiara bounding along the other road. Definitely not because he would likely be down at the southwest beach. But she was still horny from her 'studies' last night. The long banana seat of the old bike rubbed against her in just the right way as she rode down the rocky slope the Abbey was built on. She was getting a little wet.

Cassie let out a little grunt, pedaling harder to relieve some stress and get him out of her head. But that just seemed to increase the pressure on her crotch as she hit the bottom of the hill at high speed, heading for the charming little Greek village down in the middle of the island. She could see its whitewashed walls and blue roofs. Well, obviously she didn't want to bother the villagers at this early hour, she thought. I'll just go around them. Down to the beaches.

Her mind wandered to the lovely times her and Jonathan had spent down there this past summer. She hadn't been a virgin, exactly, but she had been inexperienced. The Shaman must have smelled it on her. He had been happy to provide a season of tutoring for her. God, that man could fuck for hours...

She parked the bike in the sand just at the head of the southwest beach. The island here dwindled out to a little rocky point, that caught some waves. She shielded her eyes from the harsh, unforgiving Greek sun that had just come up. Even though she couldn't see very well, she knew where to look. Out into the biggest waves. There he was. He had just caught a nice six footer, paddling so his board could catch the peak as it started to crest. He popped up on it with natural grace. She waved to him as he rode it in. He waved back, not even wobbling on his board as he did. She looked for Coral's fin, found her slicing through the waves about twenty feet off of her Shaman's board.

He took the wave all the way up to the beach, jumping off and grabbing it under his arm. He ran up out of the surf like a hot Poseidon. His tanned, blonde California surfer body was in its natural element. He smiled that dazzling white, friendly grin of his. Planted his board in the sand and ran a hand through his wet, curly blonde mop of hair. Then he jogged over and hugged her with both hands.

"Hey, stop! You're all wet!"

"Now you are, too. Great to see you here! Oh," he stopped, making a show of sniffing the air. "You ARE all wet. Looking for one last tutoring lesson this morning?"

She whacked him on his magnificent tattooed chest and stepped back. "No, I didn't come down here for that, I just, wanted to ride. My bike." She looked down and toed the sand with her shoe. He reached out to brush her long brown hair out of her face and made her look up at him.

"Well, whatever brought you here, I'm happy to see you back on the beach. And as long as you're here, you might as well come for a swim."

"I didn't bring my suit."

Jonathan looked down at his naked body. She followed his gaze. His cock hung proudly between his tanned thighs. They both looked up, smiling.

"This is Greece, darlin. Clothing is definitely optional on my beach. Come on in, I'll show you a new trick I learned."

Cassie put a hand up to shield her eyes again, looking out at the high waves. "That looks a little rough, I think I'll pass."

"Oh that? That's just Coral, so I could catch something tasty. Hey, Coral! Tone it down, she's coming in!"

The spinner dolphin that was his Totem raised her head above water, spitting a stream of water at them and nodding her head excitedly. In moments, the Agean sea reverted back to its normal waves of just a couple feet. He looked back at her, arms crossed, a triumphant smirk. She breathed out through her nose in exasperation. "OK, fine. Turn around."

"It's nothing I haven't seen before."

"Just do it, OK?' With a grin, he turned out to the sea. She unbuttoned her top. She didn't want to get it sandy, so she hung it on the bike handles. For the millionth time in her life, she wished her breasts were more than modest bumps. The negativity and doubt fled as quickly as it arrived. Then she untied her sneakers, took off her socks. The sand felt cool from the night before. She hoped the water wasn't cold.

"You're set up to Ascend tonight, right? That's great! Don't be nervous, it'll be fantastic. Mine was."

She hung her jeans on the bike, then started on her bra. "Of course yours was. You came in here wanting to be a Shaman from day one. You're always so confident. You just go do whatever you want."

"It's the Dolphin in me."

Cassie paused for a second, finishing pulling off her pink panties. "Wait a minute." She spun around. Jonathan, true to his word, was staring out at the sea. His Totem, on the other hand, was staring intently at her. "Did you just watch me strip through second sight? With Coral?"

He looked back at her with a smuggler's grin and shrugged. "Dolphin."

"Pervert."

"All right, let's jump in. Come on!" He took her hand and led her into the surf. It was cool, but not freezing, and once you got used to it it felt great. She never got used to swimming naked, but he preferred it. She felt vulnerable, exposed, and well, naked. Coral excitedly swam laps around them, coming in for a quick pet, then darting off. They ended up standing waist deep offshore as the waves broke gently around them.

"Here, let me show you this. You're gonna love it. Turn around."

"Pervert."

"Just do it." He took her by the shoulders and spun her around, holding her there as he moved in close behind her. He smelled her wet hair, and tensed up. She could sense he was uncharacteristically hesitant. He kept holding her by the shoulders.

"You know, you never really explained why you stopped seeing me. Not that you owe me anything. It just makes a guy wonder. You broke it off real quick. You don't even talk to me at the Abbey anymore."

She stared off at the sea. Somehow, it was easier talking this way, not being able to see him. She took a deep breath before she replied.

"It seems stupid now, but at the time, I felt like, I dunno, I was drowning a little. I was getting too into you. I was obsessing over our beach dates more than my studies. Remember when I failed so bad at Spirit Hand, and Mending? That was you. I came here to learn magic. Real magic, not cantrip bullshit. And I was letting it all get ruined because I was thinking with my heart."

He whispered in her ear. "That wasn't your heart." She elbowed him in his six pack. "You asked."

He wrapped his arms around her chest, holding her tight, but in a loving, not sexual way. "I get it. But you didn't need to just go cold turkey with not even an explanation. I was just a little hurt you broke it off that quick. Made me think about what I did wrong."

She struggled in his embrace to turn to him. "You did nothing wrong. You're fucking perfect. That was the problem. I was having fantasies about being Mrs. Dolphin. I was focusing on you, not me. But you aren't the Mrs. Dolphin type, are you? You are a dream, Jon, an absolute dream. But you aren't reality. You can't be long term, can you?" Now it was his turn to look out to sea, saying nothing.

"She's right. You cannot stay true to one mate. It's not your path." Cassie's eyes widened and she slowly turned to look behind her. Coral stood there in the surf. Her skin was still the sleek grey and white of a spinner, but now her face was humanized, with huge dark eyes. Her arms ended in webbed fingers.

"Hello, Coral," Cassie said cautiously. "It's nice to meet you. I've never seen you like this."

Coral smiled. She still had the sharp dolphin teeth of a carnivore. "It's alright, friend of Jonathan. I reformed so you could both hear my words. You were wise to stop mating with him. That season had ended. And you were wise to see that he could never be true to you, never be like a normal mate of your kind. You made a hard choice, a brutal one, but the right one. And you, Jonathan, stop berating yourself for being yourself. You should be past that. Your mating helped her, drew her out, I saw that."

"Stop saying mating, Coral." He said. Cassie nodded. "Please."

Coral grimaced, ran a handful of water over her bald head. "Fine. Both of you enjoyed your time together. Both loved each other. I saw that. That time is passed on. Enjoy the moment. Do not worry about past or future. Stupid drylanders. Waste time feeling bad when they could be playing or mating. I take my leave now to hunt."

Transforming back into a spinner dolphin, she leapt through a wave and rocketed off, then shot into the air some distance away, showing off with a double spin before swimming away. The two remained locked in an embrace in the waves. The morning sun lit them up as they kissed. And kissed.

"You said something about a new trick?"

Jonathan lit up. "Oh sure! Turn around!" He spun her about again, close up behind her. He started murmuring an incantation. She felt him get hard behind her, felt it pressing against the crack of her ass.

"Sorry Magic Man, but I've seen this trick before."

"Shut up. Now I have to start over. Seriously, this is great."

He incanted again, slowly taking her long wet hair and pulling it back. Gently but firmly pulling until she was looking up at the sky, her mouth opening. He held her close. Then, as he finished, he leaned down and planted his lips on hers. A gush of seawater flooded her mouth, choking her. She sputtered and gagged. "What the FUCK Jon! You trying to kill me!"

"No! It's a water breathing spell. I figured out how to transfer it to another person. It'll work, trust me."

She looked at him dubiously. "Just warn a girl before you flood a girl's mouth, okay?"

"I always did before." He repositioned her and got ready. "That's what she said."

She groaned but held still as he retried the incantation. This time, since she knew what was coming, she let the torrent of magic water into her mouth without gagging. It ran into her lungs, causing her to cough. She felt like she was drowning. He clamped a strong hand over her mouth and pulled her beneath the waves as she struggled. After a few moments, he took his hand away, letting her cough up some air bubbles.

"That fucking HURT, you fucking asshole! Hey, I can talk underwater!"

"Of course you can. For about an hour, you can breathe under here, but not up there. Come on!"

They spent some time swimming around under the sunlit waves. It was amazing, once you got used to it. Naked, suspended in the cool blue water, completely free. She followed him as best she could, but he was ten times the swimmer she was. He kept wanting to go deeper, but the spell only let you breathe water, not be a fish. The pressure got too much for her down around a hundred feet or so. He led her off around the point, and she saw he was guiding her to the remains of an old shipwreck. It was very old, maybe Roman even. Just the wooden ribs of the galley stuck up out of the sand like a dead whale. Clay amphorae jugs littered the place. She couldn't stop smiling. She realized maybe this was why he never did. Magic was fucking awesome.

"I'm really glad I could do this for you, especially right before your Ascending. I wanted to make things right."

"I should have handled it better. I never had a guy I'd fallen for as hard as you. Didn't know how to handle it. Overreacted. I think I'm the one who needs to make things right."

"Nah, we're all good, bruh."

She smiled and reached out to grab his cock. He hardened as she looked up at him. "Nope, I definitely need to pay you back for this."

She stood on the sandy bottom, not as buoyant as normal without air in her lungs. He floated in the water a little above her, and she pulled his hips towards her. Her long hair floated through the water like a mermaid's. She drew him to her, then took his cock in her hands and kissed it. She began licking on it. This wasn't the first cock she had ever sucked, but it was her third. And definitely her favorite. She looked up at him and grinned. "I guess I don't have to worry about keeping it wet, huh?"

He laughed, and ran his hands through her hair. "God, you're so beautiful like this. Amazing." She responded by taking him into her mouth. With the water holding her up, down here in the muted light shining down, she felt graceful. Magical. Sexy and hot. She bobbed her head back and forth in long strokes, pulling him into her mouth. Her hair was floating all over in a billowy cloud, so she closed her eyes and reached out for his hips. Grabbed him by both of his hard ass cheeks, pulling him into her, possessively, not wanting to let him go. Interestingly, she realized that with her lungs full of magical water, she didn't need to breathe in the same way. "Now let me show you a new trick, Magic Man."

Cassie swallowed him all the way down, until her nose buried into the smooth shaven skin above his dick. The head pushed in past her throat, and she was able to keep him there longer than she ever could on the surface. Pulling back out, he looked down at her appreciatively. She pulled him down towards her, then wrapped her legs around him. He responded by slipping himself inside her. She held on tight as he thrusted into her, standing on the sandy floor.

"You know, the nice thing about this, it's not like back in your room at the Abbey. You don't have to be quiet. Yell your fucking head off if you want."

She threw her head back and laughed as he kicked off from the bottom, still buried inside her. They floated suspended in the sea as he made love to her. She couldn't tell which way was up. He always knew exactly which ways to please her. It was his nature. They tried all sorts of positions. She could ride him underwater. She could be upside down and still ride him. He got behind her and fucked her in a rhythmic undulating fashion, mimicking a dolphin's tail. She came in a mind blowing orgasm, bellowing uncontrollably into the deep. A silvery flash zipped past her view. Startled, she saw Coral swim into view, changed into her humanoid form. "Are you injured? That was very loud."

"She's fine, Coral. Quit being nosy."

"Would you like some assistance?"

"I think I can take care of it, thanks."

"I wasn't talking to you, Shaman. And this friend is not saying no."

The Totem inverted, coming up under Cassie as she floated facedown in the sea. Coral took her in an embrace as Jon pulled out of her pussy. Cassie looked into her big, otherworldly eyes, at the mouth with sharp teeth. And she kissed her. The two females made out, the human excited to sample her first non human encounter. She heard Jonathan doing another incantation behind her, but didn't know what he was doing. Coral had reached down and was rubbing Cassie's clit, making excited little clicking noises. The brunette hesitantly reached down and felt for Coral's sex. She didn't have a clit, but seemed very sensitive when she penetrated her with two fingers. The clicking intensified, getting damn loud actually.

Then she felt Jon position himself behind her, and press himself into her ass. As she realized what he was doing, he spread her legs apart and speared into her butt. He felt hot, and... slick?

"It's a lubricant spell," he hissed as he drew back and forced himself back into her ass. "Hoped I'd need it someday." Cassie had never had anal sex before; she was so out of her mind with lust, drunk on erotic magic, that she didn't even think about it. He felt huge, like he was splitting her in half. She had no idea how intense it would feel. It was so weird feeling it press in past the tight ring of her sphincter. Whether that was all him or magically enhanced, she couldn't say.

Coral spun about, and began using her oversized dolphin tongue on Cassie's pussy. It was rough, and soon she was moaning with each lick. Her protruding dolphin bullet nose banged into her clit with each nod of her head. They rolled and twisted in the gentle currents, suspended in aquatic bliss. Cassie had no idea which way was up or whose hands were doing what by this point. Jon timed his thrusts to match his Totem's heavy coarse tongue. It felt incredible. Another orgasm built inside the novice, cresting as wave after wave of pleasure smashed through her. Coral spun back around, holding Cassie's face with both webbed hands, looking into her eyes as she came. Jonathan's thrusts kept coming, faster now, one after another. She felt him finally blow his load into her, and then they were all locked face to face in the deep. They were all breathing heavy.

Then too heavy. She started to lose her breath. "I think, our time is, about up Jon." He rocketed her to the surface, breaking the waves so she could cough and hack up the magic water in her lungs that had sustained her. It came out dark and thick. "Oh that's just nasty!"

ElderRufus
ElderRufus
48 Followers
12